Mike Pence

Kendra

Re: Mike Pence

Post by Kendra »

TRUMP: “Katie, she tested very good for a long period of time, and then all of the sudden she tested positive ... this is why the whole concept of tests aren't necessarily great ... today, I guess, for some reason, she tested positive." Flushed face

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Asking for a friend: were Ms and Mr Miller performing social distancing :?:

Wie do I have this feeling of Schadenfreude about the fact that The Invincibles are hunkering down in the basement of Château Genius :?:

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 4:23 pm
https:// mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1258853971164368896
TRUMP: “Katie, she tested very good for a long period of time, and then all of the sudden she tested positive ... this is why the whole concept of tests aren't necessarily great ... today, I guess, for some reason, she tested positive." Flushed face
So after five months having the critter in his country Stable Genius still has not understood the concept of a virus, illness and its infections. Even less has he absorbed what tests are for. No wonder he approves opening the economy :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:

#MAGA :sarcasm:

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

So are trumpence going to now be quarantined for the next fourteen days? I think Pence is on his way to Iowa and twitler is planning a weekend at Camp David.

I doubt it.
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Kendra wrote:

In this case, my recommendation is that the entire White House stop testing.
No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

:like:
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote:
Yeah - it's like a virgin birth :twisted:

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

RTH10260 wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 4:49 pm
Kendra wrote:
Yeah - it's like a virgin birth :twisted:

For some reason? How about she tested positive because she is infected with Covid-19? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

much ado

Post by much ado »

What. A. Moron.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

JFC! Does the idiot think the test prevents infection?
ImageImageImage x4

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

And once again in the capitals (and capitols) around the globe there are re-evaluations of the IQ of the presumed leader of the Free World and of a special Stable Genius. And it will be found lacking. And the political dangers to the US will be analyzed by whom? Pompeo with a disfunctional Department of State? Where diplomats will be scared to even report back what their host countries are thinking about the US?

kate520

Post by kate520 »

Dang it, I want to pick Stephen to be underbussed every time we reset the poll but it’s always been the longest long shot. I just voted yesterday!

Arrrrghhh! I really want that particular shudder of Schadenfreude. This is as close as he’ll ever be to the Shove of Death.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Turtle

Post by Turtle »

Slim Cognito wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 5:14 pm
JFC! Does the idiot think the test prevents infection?
No he's just grasping at straws for reasons against testing nationwide. All while proving the opposite is true.

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

I wonder if any of them are taking hydroxychloroquine or got secret trial vaccines.
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Let them drink bleach.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

re the video clip a couple of posts upthread:
Jimmy Kimmel’s false claim that Pence carried empty boxes

Glenn Kessler
May 8, 2020 at 8:12 p.m. GMT+2

With so many well-reported articles about the Trump administration’s mishandling of the coronavirus pandemic, why would anyone resort to inventing a story of malfeasance?

That’s the question we asked after the Jimmy Kimmel show claimed that Vice President Pence pretended to carry heavy boxes of personal protective equipment when he visited Woodbine Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center in Alexandria, Va., on Thursday.

The Facts

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... pty-boxes/

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Just to add that Kimmel tweeted a retraction and apologized.

And that's the difference.
No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I forgot that she is Stephen Miller's bride (who looks at Stephen Miller and thinks that is mine, baby!). I was inclined to some sympathy for her but looked her background up, and she's almost as (insert colorful descriptor here) as he is. I keep thinking their marriage will flame out quickly and spectacularly. I am likely wrong.

much ado

Post by much ado »

I hope Katie caught it from Stephen. :pray:

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

pipistrelle wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 10:07 pm
I forgot that she is Stephen Miller's bride (who looks at Stephen Miller and thinks that is mine, baby!). I was inclined to some sympathy for her but looked her background up, and she's almost as (insert colorful descriptor here) as he is. I keep thinking their marriage will flame out quickly and spectacularly. I am likely wrong.
She put the lotion in the basket.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:doh: :brickwallsmall: :doh: :brickwallsmall: :doh: :brickwallsmall:
Pence says he'd be happy to welcome 'American patriot' Michael Flynn back to government
BY JUSTINE COLEMAN - 05/10/20 11:30 AM EDT

Vice President Pence said he would be happy to welcome “American patriot” Michael Flynn back to the Trump administration, Axios reported Sunday.

Pence told “Axios on HBO” that he would support the president’s former national security adviser rejoining the government after the Department of Justice dropped criminal charges against him last week.

Flynn was accused of lying to Pence, in addition to the FBI, so the vice president’s approval could go a long way, Axios noted.

"I think Gen. Michael Flynn is an American patriot," Pence said in the interview in Iowa on Friday. "And for my part, I'd be happy to see Michael Flynn again."

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... hael-flynn

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

Wow! Talk about desperate to change the subject from 100K dead by Memorial Day.
ImageImageImage x4

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Notes from the Bunker:

It would be more than sensible to separate the Prsident* and Mother's little man. Pence ought to go stay in Indiana for a while. Just saying.

Im terrified though not surprised that I have to go through a lot tougher screening every day to get into a Transmission Plant than people go through to get into the West Wing of the White House.

Take the possibility of Steven Miller off the table, his species does not transmit viruses. Actually, we might want to protect the virus from Steven Miller.

Finally, we need to be checking all theses shipments coming in, it's likely Bill Barr and Mike Pompeo will try to install ovens while no one is looking.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

I think we have to worry about viruses jumping species between Steven Miller and humans.

Return to “Trump Administration”