FBI investigation of Trump

Reality Check

Re: FBI investigation of Trump

Post #226 by Reality Check » Fri May 19, 2017 4:37 pm

Claude Taylor says it's Kushner.

Claude Taylor @TrueFactsStated

I will have more information soon that ties Jared Kushner directly to the criminal investigation now under way. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 1bdeda24e8
3:20 PM - 19 May 2017

Peace & Love & Light!

Rick Skalsky

RTH10260

Post #227 by RTH10260 » Fri May 19, 2017 4:37 pm

Addie wrote:Good grief, this shit-streaming ignoramus. :dazed:

New York Times

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

:snippity: .

When will the other nutjob get fired?

Rethorical question only, of course, and only asking for a dear friend....
:doh:

Dan1100

Post #228 by Dan1100 » Fri May 19, 2017 4:40 pm

TexasFilly wrote:
Dan1100 wrote:
Addie wrote:WaPo

My money is on Kushner.

That's what my husband said! (I initially thought Bannon). Mr. Filly, accustomed to the world of corporate ratfuckery, opines that Flynn was engaging in major money laundering for the Russians, and doing so through Trump businesses. When I pointed out that Trump and Flynn only met in 2015, his response was "that's what they claim." Maybe it's a bit CT, but it does explain Trump's great and continuing concern with Flynn. I have yet to get him to flesh out his Kushner theory, but I will update.

Tillerson dealt with the Russians in arm's length big money transactions. No real opportunity for the kind of sleazery that would give the Russians leverage over him.

Flynn was for sale to anyone with a big bag of cash as soon as he got out of the military, but there just wasn't enough time for him to be anything but a bit player.

Kushner was in the NYC real estate game and lost his ass in the 2008 crash. The real estate business is sleazy in the midwest, I can only imagine what it is like in NYC. Plenty of chances to take Russian money, have dealings with the Russian (and Italian) mafia, and be involved with the Russians in many sleezy and blackmail worthy ways. My theory is that the Russians got their hooks into him somehow after the 2008 crash.

Kushner is Yuri.

Slartibartfast

Post #229 by Slartibartfast » Fri May 19, 2017 4:40 pm

GlimDropper wrote:
much ado wrote:
TexasFilly wrote:The other question is, who inside that inner circle is leaking? Fascinating.

Palace intrigue... Who has the most to gain?

Pence?

Wow. That one turned out to be pretty obvious. Pence is least likely to have Russian ties and, if he doesn't, has every reason to help Trump hang himself.

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

much ado

Post #230 by much ado » Fri May 19, 2017 4:40 pm

GlimDropper wrote:
much ado wrote:
TexasFilly wrote:The other question is, who inside that inner circle is leaking? Fascinating.

Pence?

Yes, I think so.

much ado

Post #231 by much ado » Fri May 19, 2017 4:43 pm

So what happens when a president gets really, really pissed off at his vice president? You know, like white-hot pissed off?

Reality Check

Post #232 by Reality Check » Fri May 19, 2017 4:45 pm

Does anyone know if Jared K. is going on the trip?

Peace & Love & Light!

Rick Skalsky

Kendra

Post #233 by Kendra » Fri May 19, 2017 4:50 pm

Reality Check wrote:Does anyone know if Jared K. is going on the trip?

I believe so. I'm sure I read somewhere this morning he and Ivanka had to get speshul permission to travel today.

Lani

Post #234 by Lani » Fri May 19, 2017 4:56 pm

So 45, Ivanka, Jared, and all 45's closest advisors/co-conspirators take off for a long flight. Within minutes, all hell breaks loose. Coinkydink? (Rhetorical question)

Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

Mikedunford

Post #235 by Mikedunford » Fri May 19, 2017 4:59 pm

GlimDropper wrote:
much ado wrote:

Pence?

That's my bet.

He did a lot of the transition work, so he almost certainly has a bunch of people in the White House who are loyal to him, in addition to his own immediate staff. He's elected, so Trump can't fire him. And he definitely has the most to gain - particularly since he's the one with the commitment to the Republican agenda.

Motive and opportunity.

1 Cranch 137, 177

Mikedunford

Post #236 by Mikedunford » Fri May 19, 2017 5:01 pm

much ado wrote:So what happens when a president gets really, really pissed off at his vice president? You know, like white-hot pissed off?

He can ask for the VPs resignation. But if the VP refuses, there's jack shit he can do about it.

1 Cranch 137, 177

much ado

Post #237 by much ado » Fri May 19, 2017 5:04 pm

Mikedunford wrote:
much ado wrote:So what happens when a president gets really, really pissed off at his vice president? You know, like white-hot pissed off?

He can ask for the VPs resignation. But if the VP refuses, there's jack shit he can do about it.

That's what I thought. And you know... it's So sad!

bob

Post #238 by bob » Fri May 19, 2017 5:06 pm

Mikedunford wrote:

Unless you consider Veep and House of Cards and Game of Thrones to be documentaries.

Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

Reality Check

Post #239 by Reality Check » Fri May 19, 2017 5:08 pm

You have to marvel at the timing of the releases by the NYT and the WaPo. Trump and his gang are sealed up in an aluminum tube for hours with the press on board. Trump is doing something he detests and he can't control the foreign press. This is going to be the longest nine days of Chump's life. :-D

Peace & Love & Light!

Rick Skalsky

TexasFilly

Post #240 by TexasFilly » Fri May 19, 2017 5:13 pm

Reality Check wrote:Does anyone know if Jared K. is going on the trip?

Yes. I read an article last night that he's going to claim credit for putting together a $110 billion arms deal between Boeing and Lockheed-Martin and the Saudis. It also mentioned many of these purchases had already been approved by Obama.

I love the poorly educated!!!

I never repeat myself. I never repeat myself. Trump 2/25/16

Kendra

Post #241 by Kendra » Fri May 19, 2017 5:17 pm

Lani wrote:So 45, Ivanka, Jared, and all 45's closest advisors/co-conspirators take off for a long flight. Within minutes, all hell breaks loose. Coinkydink? (Rhetorical question)

I was thinking the same thing...

Question - are the reporters on the same plane and able to watch the reaction when s*** hits the fan with this news?

Dan1100

Post #242 by Dan1100 » Fri May 19, 2017 5:19 pm

Kendra wrote:
Lani wrote:So 45, Ivanka, Jared, and all 45's closest advisors/co-conspirators take off for a long flight. Within minutes, all hell breaks loose. Coinkydink? (Rhetorical question)

I was thinking the same thing...

Question - are the reporters on the same plane and able to watch the reaction when s*** hits the fan with this news?

To be fair, the shit hits the fan almost everyday. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

NMgirl

Post #243 by NMgirl » Fri May 19, 2017 5:21 pm

Reality Check wrote:You have to marvel at the timing of the releases by the NYT and the WaPo. Trump and his gang are sealed up in an aluminum tube for hours with the press on board. Trump is doing something he detests and he can't control the foreign press. This is going to be the longest nine days of Chump's life. :-D

Press must be going nuts with the news reports bombarding them during the flight. I believe I read somewhere that the press are on a different plane.

(Going for Bannon, trying to frame Kushner for the fall.)

Kendra

Post #244 by Kendra » Fri May 19, 2017 5:27 pm

Dan1100 wrote:
Kendra wrote:
To be fair, the shit hits the fan almost everyday. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

True. I was trying to describe to my coworker (without getting into politics at the office) why I'm watching this. The best I could do was watching a train wreck with a big bowl of popcorn.

I haven't flown in years, and certainly not on AF1, but I assume he can get internet? Will he get on Twitter?

NMgirl

Post #245 by NMgirl » Fri May 19, 2017 5:47 pm

Kendra wrote:
I haven't flown in years, and certainly not on AF1, but I assume he can get internet? Will he get on Twitter?

With the exception of commuter puddle-jumper flights, I have had wifi available on every flight, foreign and domestic, for over a year. I'm sure it has been available on AF1 for many years.

Kendra

Post #246 by Kendra » Fri May 19, 2017 5:54 pm

NMgirl wrote:With the exception of commuter puddle-jumper flights, I have had wifi available on every flight, foreign and domestic, for over a year. I'm sure it has been available on AF1 for many years.

I figured as much. Oh to be a fly on the wall during that long flight.

pipistrelle

Post #247 by pipistrelle » Fri May 19, 2017 5:59 pm

Kendra wrote:
NMgirl wrote:With the exception of commuter puddle-jumper flights, I have had wifi available on every flight, foreign and domestic, for over a year. I'm sure it has been available on AF1 for many years.

I figured as much. Oh to be a fly on the wall during that long flight.

But where's the Twitter storm? Or are they keeping him too busy to check his phone?

pipistrelle

Post #248 by pipistrelle » Fri May 19, 2017 6:08 pm

Have we ever determined why he chose Pence? Were they buddy bud buds before? Or does he have the kind of appearance that Trump thought was presidential?

Shizzle Popped

Post #249 by Shizzle Popped » Fri May 19, 2017 6:10 pm

You know, every time I've been gone for more than an hour over the last two weeks I come home to find that another load of the brown stuff has been dumped on the air circulator. Maybe I should plan to be gone a couple of times a day for the next few weeks. :-D

If a deficit spending, constant golfing, blame shirking, Russia lover is your guy then the next time somebody asks "Hey conservatives,do you love America?" you have to say "Sure,but not as much as I love my side winning."
Neal Brennan

Suranis

Post #250 by Suranis » Fri May 19, 2017 6:12 pm

Seeing rumours flying that SOMEONE as been named a person of interest in this investigation...

Some are born cretins, some achieve cretiniss, and some have cretiniss forced upon them.

Return to “Trump Administration”