Who's going to be the NEXT one to be underbussed?

Who is next to get the ax?

Alex Azar, Health and Horrible Services
No votes
Stephen Miller, Senior Adviser for Bad Policy
4%
Jared Kushner, Prince of the Realm
1%
Kellyanne Conway, Yappin' Fool
No votes
Dr. Benjamin Carson, Secretary of Sleepy Housing and Urban Destruction
No votes
Mike Pompeo, Secretary of Stating Bullshit
14%
Mick Mulvaney, Acting Cheap of Staff
54%
Joseph Maguire, Director of National Stupidity
1%
Chris Wray, Misdirector of the Federal Bureau of Investimagation
11%
Jimmy Down the Hall
13%

Total votes: 70

Gregg

Re: Who's going to be the NEXT one to be underbussed?

Post by Gregg »

Turtle wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:19 pm
I just wonder how Bill O'Reilly was able to stay sober enough to conduct an interview.

He shared the bottle of Vodka with Rudy, so they both could make it. :rotflmao:
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Dang, should have asked for her to be included ... :lol: There's been press on her public fight with Azar, apparently all their plans for healthcare have been held up because of the feud. This week it was reported Donald and Mike personally intervened and made them have a meeting.

Looks like Alex doesn't want to play with her anymore. Countdown to :flame:

Think she'll make it thought the Sunday shows?

These people are so vicious -- the fish rots from the head down.

Medicare chief asked taxpayers to cover stolen jewelry
By DAN DIAMOND 12/07/2019 07:44 PM EST
Updated: 12/07/2019 09:33 PM EST

A top Trump health appointee sought to have taxpayers reimburse her for the costs of jewelry, clothing and other possessions, including a $5,900 Ivanka Trump-brand pendant, that were stolen while in her luggage during a work-related trip, according to documents obtained by POLITICO. Seema Verma, who runs the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, filed a $47,000 claim for lost property on Aug. 20, 2018, after her bags were stolen while she was giving a speech in San Francisco the prior month. The property was not insured, Verma wrote in her filing to the Health and Human Services department.

The federal health department ultimately reimbursed Verma $2,852.40 for her claim, a CMS spokesperson said. Verma’s claim included $43,065 for about two dozen pieces of jewelry, based off an appraisal she'd received from a jeweler about three weeks after the theft. Among Verma's stolen jewelry was an Ivanka Trump-brand pendant, made of gold, prasiolite and diamonds, that Verma’s jeweler valued at $5,900. Verma’s claim also included about $2,000 to cover the cost of her stolen clothes and another $2,000 to cover the cost of other stolen goods, including a $325 claim for moisturizer and a $349 claim for noise-cancelling headphones. A spokesperson for the Department of Health and Human Services, which includes CMS, said the department has a longstanding policy of paying for goods when they are lost during a work trip, so long as they “are not inherently for other uses.”

"When paying for such goods, the department pays a discounted rate based on age for the items that were lost," the spokesperson said. "It’s perfectly appropriate that the administrator filed a personal property loss claim for goods stolen while on work travel and this is not an unusual practice for federal employees." But the department is expressly prohibited from reimbursing staff for lost items like jewelry, the spokesperson said.

The news of the large request for stolen luxury items comes at a time of unusual scrutiny for Verma, who formerly served as a consultant to then-Indiana Gov. Mike Pence in Indiana and has led CMS since March 2017. The $1 trillion health agency administers Medicare, the nation’s health insurance program for seniors; Medicaid, the program for low-income Americans; and Obamacare, among other programs. Verma has been engaged in an acrimonious feud with HHS Secretary Alex Azar that has spilled over into policy matters and prompted separate closed-door meetings for each official with Vice President Pence. Her spending of taxpayer money has also been under scrutiny by the HHS inspector general, after POLITICO reported in March about her extensive use of outside public relations consultants, some of whom worked to burnish Verma’s personal brand.

The $2.25 million public relations contract was put on hold pending the probe, and Verma has been under investigation from congressional Democrats. Verma’s luggage was stolen out of her rented Chevrolet Tahoe SUV on July 25, 2018, while she was giving a speech at San Francisco’s Commonwealth Club, according to statements she gave to the local police and HHS. Verma initially estimated the cost of her lost property as $20,000, according to the police report, before later revising the cost upward when filing her claim to the health department.

POLITICO last month filed a Freedom of Information Act request about Verma’s claims for personal damages and separately obtained the documents and confirmed their authenticity with multiple sources. A CMS spokesperson said that Verma was one of three staffers whose luggage was stolen, and HHS lawyers instructed them to file detailed claims for all missing items, including Verma’s jewelry. "At her own expense the administrator travels to Washington, DC, from Indiana each week to work at CMS, which was why she was traveling with her personal collection of jewelry," the spokesperson said. Verma‘s family lives in Indiana. Staff were unaware of a federal health employee previously filing a claim as large as $47,000.
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/0 ... lry-077761
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

If one can afford jewelry of that value, one insures it especially if one travels with it.

PaulG

Post by PaulG »

It's good she had the jewelry appraised. I wonder about the Ivanka piece. Is that like Saudi Arabia renting floors at Trump properties? It was valued at $5900. How much did it cost? I'm too cynical.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Maybe she got the employee price, but claimed retail when she filed for loss?

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

I could understand reimbursing Trump $5900 if his tie collection were stolen, but $5900 for some bling that isn't listed as a mandatory part of someone's dress regulation? Nahhh…
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

PaulG

Post by PaulG »

Aren't Trump ties sold on a roll? You get a free dispenser. I'm sure I read that somewhere.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

Junk jewelry, no doubt. Can anyone believe anything with the "Trump" brand is worth anything remotely close to the asking price? I'll bet that $5900 necklace cost $30 to make.
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

PaulG wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:02 pm
It's good she had the jewelry appraised. I wonder about the Ivanka piece. Is that like Saudi Arabia renting floors at Trump properties? It was valued at $5900. How much did it cost? I'm too cynical.
Hey, this is Ivanka Trump we're talking about. If it's worth $5,900 it probably cost this Trump appointee $590,000.

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:47 pm
PaulG wrote:
Hey, this is Ivanka Trump we're talking about. If it's worth $5,900 it probably cost this Trump appointee $590,000.
Or if she inherited her father's business sense, it cost $5,900 to make and is worth $590.

SLQ

Post by SLQ »

Sugar Magnolia wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:54 pm
Sterngard Friegen wrote:
PaulG wrote:
Or if she inherited her father's business sense, it cost $5,900 to make and is worth $590 $59.
FIFY.
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Chris Wray next? Twitler not happy this morning.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

SLQ wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:52 am
Sugar Magnolia wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:54 pm
Sterngard Friegen wrote:

Or if she inherited her father's business sense, it cost $5,900 to make and is worth $590 $59 $.59.
FIFY.
FIFY.
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment:
The 19th Amendment was first introduced to Congress in 1878, yet it was not approved by Congress until 1919 – 41 years later.
- https://legaldictionary.net/19th-amendment/

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

Kendra wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:40 am
If he can get away with it. Has any president ever fired TWO FBI directors during their administration, much less during his first term?
my electric typewriter is on the fritz so I fired up Windows 95 ImageImageImage x4

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:twisted: Shireley high noon that AG Barr gets a promotion to lead the FBI :twisted:

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater »

Yeah I stick by my original comment that Wray will be next after this IG report trump isn't happy.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I changed my vote to Wray.

Panch Villlain

Post by Panch Villlain »

Slim Cognito wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:27 am
Kendra wrote:
If he can get away with it. Has any president ever fired TWO FBI directors during their administration, much less during his first term?
Wray didn't have enough time to unearth Trump's skeletons.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Kendra wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:22 am
I changed my vote to Wray.
Barr may have a hard time explaining why he did not control the Inspector General’s findings, as he should have if he were truly loyal to The Boss.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Panch Villlain wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:27 am
Slim Cognito wrote:
Kendra wrote:
Saying Twitler is not happy is kind of like saying the ocean is deep. I would suspect he is doing his version of chewing the carpets right about now. Der Trumpenführer has to be furious that his sworn minion can't control his lackeys and Wray backing the IG has to be seen as a great betrayal. It is hard to guess who he is madder at now, Barr or Wray. He will lash out, just depends on who is closest at the time.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Clairez

Post by Clairez »

Panch Villlain wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:27 am
Slim Cognito wrote:
Kendra wrote:
Unearth?? Dude is so stupid, he puts them on display!

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

It doesn't take much looking, he mostly has them all on display, like he's proud of his malfeasances. The problem is that no one seems to be looking or care.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Soooo, nasty troll A.J. Delgado, during the campaign, had an affair with portly married Jason Miller and produced a love child. They've been fighting for years. Now A.J. (who was in Miami last I heard) is suing Donald and the campaign.

Ex-Trump staffer suing over pregnancy discrimination
A.J. Delgado is claiming she “inexplicably stopped receiving emails and other communications” after disclosing her pregnancy.
By JOSH GERSTEIN 12/23/2019 11:34 PM EST Updated: 12/23/2019 11:50 PM EST

A spokeswoman and outreach staffer on Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential bid, A.J. Delgado, is suing Trump and his campaign for pregnancy and sex discrimination. Delgado’s suit, filed Monday in federal court in Manhattan, claims she was sidelined by campaign officials about six weeks after the 2016 election — shortly after she told senior officials that she was pregnant.

The lawsuit refers only in passing to a sensational, headline-grabbing aspect of Delgado’s pregnancy: She said the father of her unborn child was a married, senior staffer on the campaign, senior communication adviser Jason Miller. (The child was born in July 2017.) In addition to the campaign and the president, the lawsuit names Trump’s transition organization, Trump for America, as a defendant, along with Trump aides Sean Spicer, Reince Priebus and Steve Bannon.

“Immediately after Plaintiff Delgado announced her pregnancy, the Campaign and TFA, including Spicer, Bannon and Priebus, Plaintiff’s supervisors, stripped Plaintiff of her job responsibilities and duties throughout for the remainder of her employment from late December of 2016 and through the Inauguration in late January of 2017,” the suit says. “Plaintiff immediately and inexplicably stopped receiving emails and other communications from the Campaign and TFA, including about projects on which she was currently working.” Delgado’s complaint adds. “Plaintiff was excluded from participating in the communications work of the Inauguration or in any capacity, even though she was still formally part of the Communications Transition team.”

A spokeswoman for Trump’s current presidential bid, which is run through the same corporate entity as his 2016 campaign, did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the suit. The new suit adds to a pile of litigation related to Miller and Delgado’s affair, including a libel suit Miller filed last year against the website Splinter stemming from claims Delgado made during a paternity proceeding and an arbitration the campaign filed against Delgado in a bid to stop her from talking publicly about her role on the campaign. A federal judge ruled against Miller’s libel suit last August, but that decision is on appeal.
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/2 ... ion-089664

A.J. raised $10K on GoFundMe for the litigation...
AJ Delgado vs. Jason Miller
$10,675 raised of $50,000 goal

AJ Delgado is organizing this fundraiser.
Created May 11, 2018
Babies, Kids & Family

This is a campaign for funds to help me proceed in the ongoing litigation, in Miami-Dade family court, which the father of my son, Jason Miller, has dragged me through for 10 months and counting.

BACKGROUND: In 2016, Mr. Miller was my direct supervisor on the Trump campaign (and engaged in dating me while his own wife, whom he said he was legally separated from, was 6 months pregnant). When I was two months pregnant, he cut all communication and did not care to ensure the child's health or well-being, only resurfacing through a lawyer the month the child was to be born (and subsequent to his being informed the child was a boy). He now seeks custody of the child, because, he simply says, the child should not be raised by a "single mother."

I have been subjected to months of litigation-harassment, as well as insults from him and relatives of his wife, Kelly Miller.

Currently, I owe over $110,000 in outstanding legal fees, and the case has not even gone to trial. I do not even have funds to cover the upcoming mediation next week.

To make matters even more difficult: Only a few days after Mr. Miller defamed me last month on Twitter, on April 30th I was suddenly fired from my only job, with the pro-Trump America First Policies PAC in an abrupt email from Brian Walsh, with no warning, no notice, no severance, and no reason given.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/delgadovsmiller

Only the best people.
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Harvard law School graduate.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl »

pipistrelle wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:02 am
Harvard law School graduate.
Well, duh.

Return to “Trump Administration”