Who's going to be the NEXT one under the bus?

Who is next to get the ax?

Gen. John Kelly, White House Chief of Staph Infections
45%
Kirstjen Nielsen, Secretary of Forced Orphans in Cages
25%
Stephen Miller, Senior Adviser for Bad Policy
No votes
Jared Kushner, Prince of the Realm
4%
Kellyanne Conway, Yappin' Fool
4%
Sarah H. Sanders, Official Lying Sack of Crap
4%
Dr. Benjamin Carson, Secretary of Sleepy Housing and Urban Destruction
No votes
Rod Rosenstein, Deputy Attorney Generable
2%
James "Sort of a Democrat Mad Dog" Mattis, Sec'y. of Da Fence
6%
Jimmy Down the Hall
10%

Total votes: 51

Chilidog

Who's going to be the NEXT one under the bus?

Post by Chilidog » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:42 am

Trump is going to have to do something

But what?

Who will be the next to go?

HeatherGray

Re: Who's going to be the first one under the bus?

Post by HeatherGray » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:56 am

Chilidog wrote:Trump is going to have to do something

But what?

Who will be the first to go?
I voted for Reince, since I think he is probably the most likely of the group to be trying to inject at least some sanity into the madness.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:57 am

I'm going with Reibus. Bannon needs him out. The rest of the establishment staffers will fall soon after.

ImageImageImage x4

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:14 am

If you stop and think about it, Trump's whole "you're fired!" shtick is not the sign of a successful buisness person.

A successful business person is adept at finding the right people for his or her organization.

A business person who constantly has to fire people has poor personnel evaluation skills and even worse personnel management skills.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:15 am

I wonder what the going rate for presidential fall guy is these days, has to be good because the tenure is going to be so short.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:24 am

Chilidog wrote:Trump is going to have to do something

But what?

Who will be the first to go?
Spicer cause he does not show off Teh Donald in his best shine of glory. I somehow have the gut feeling that Flynn may not survive his Russian contacts (though I have been wondering why the secret services haven't pulled the plug on him).

Addie

Post by Addie » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:50 am

I say Flynn gets the first axe. Of all these nutbags, a National Security Adviser who is not trusted enough by the Intelligence Community to even receive intel is something most critical. I do not expect Congress will sit still for it, not for much longer, anyhow.

http://observer.com/2017/02/donald-trum ... n-embassy/

¡Sterngard! come home.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:54 am

Addie wrote:I say Flynn gets the first axe. Of all these nutbags, a National Security Advisor who is not trusted enough by the Intelligence Community to even receive intel is something most critical. I do not expect Congress will sit still for it, not for much longer, anyhow.

I hope so. I called both of my senators today about him.

"The people must know before they can act, and there is no educator to compare with the press." - Ida B. Wells-Barnett, journalist, newspaper editor, suffragist, feminist and founder with others of NAACP.

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:02 am

I may be overly optimistic but I suspect that nearly all those named will be gone in a year, possibly sooner. I like to think that Trump is clever enough to have appointed this ultra-rich and ultra-right nitwits early on just to clear his ledger of political debts and as soon as each accumulates enough humiliations they will be pushed out and replaced with someone more sane and more competent. And yes I also believe in Santa Claus, why do you ask?

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:06 am

Holy cow. I voted Priebus. Not because I think he should go, but because I think this is the kind of insanity we have right now. I don't like the guy, but he's the least worrisome in terms of complete nutbaggery. It's a sad state of affairs when I believe he'll be the first to go only because he's the least problematic nut job in the White House.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:54 am

Addie wrote:I say Flynn gets the first axe. Of all these nutbags, a National Security Advisor who is not trusted enough by the Intelligence Community to even receive intel is something most critical. I do not expect Congress will sit still for it, not for much longer, anyhow.

Agreed, but the Intelligence Community doesn't even trust Trump with sensitive information and he's the friggin President. The fact is that the White House has been compromised by Russia, Congress knows it and everyone (with a lick of sense) knows they know it. Pelosi had it right when she was asking what the hell Russia had on Trump and I think a big part of what they probably have is that Donald Trump knew exactly what Flynn was up to and is just as deep in this shit as Flynn is.

I still think something went down back before the election and I think Russia had something to do with that too. First Giuliani leaks that something is coming down, and even after being advised not to by superiors Comey busted the “new email investigation” story anyway that really tanked Clinton IMO. Somehow all of this is tied together but what could Russia have had on Comey I wonder, and I’ve yet see a reasonable answer to why he did that so close to the election. Why did he do that and who was pulling those strings? It must have been something pretty big for Congress to publicly freak out on whatever it was he told them when he was called to testify.

This shit makes Watergate look like chump change. :swoon:

Birfers are toast

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:00 pm

I think it will be some flunky to try to calm the waters. It's not going to work as the flunky isn't the problem. Next on the list will be Priebus cause he isn't quite part of the "gang" & semi-sane. They will try to keep Flynn around for a while as he's the connection to the Russians. Then it will be whomever thought it was a bright idea to hire either one of them. :think:

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Sunrise

Post by Sunrise » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:02 pm

My vote is for some poor flunky, since that way the SFV won't have to admit that he made a poor choice when he picked the 'best' people.

"I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept."
Angela Davis

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:02 pm

As for having something on Comey, I'm pretty sure Russian agents could create something, whether it's legit or not. Even a threat against family might work.

ImageImageImage x4

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:08 pm

Slim Cognito wrote:As for having something on Comey, I'm pretty sure Russian agents could create something, whether it's legit or not. Even a threat against family might work.
I wondered about that, or possible threats to agents in the field :evil:

Birfers are toast

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:13 pm

I voted Flynn because he foams at the mouth and howls at the moon -- all good attributes in a national security advisor. Nevertheless he's too dangerous to be funny.

I don't think Spicer will last too much longer either but at least he provides terrific fodder for SNL, Bill Maher and many other comics. His comedy value is important because the Shitgibbon hates, HATES to be the butt of everyone's jokes -- it's the best way, IMHO, to get through to him. Spicer can't walk to the end of the block without stepping in dogshit.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:20 pm

MsDaisy wrote:
Slim Cognito wrote:As for having something on Comey, I'm pretty sure Russian agents could create something, whether it's legit or not. Even a threat against family might work.
I wondered about that, or possible threats to agents in the field :evil:
I suspect that a number of field agents have been co-opted by the mob. Especially in New York.

Skip Intro

Post by Skip Intro » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:21 pm

Since Flynn is Trump's guy that would mean 45 made a mistake.

Never going to happen.

In the Trump era anything is true if enough people believe it.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:33 pm

I don't know what is Comey's real deal. Whether it was motivated by partisan politics or simply a dislike (or hatred) of HRC, his decision to interject a personal statement about her email server, and then his decision to run to Republicans in Congress with a suggestion that they were re-opening an investigation into her email were just plain wrong, IMO. Especially in light of the fact that he MUST have been aware that there was a far more serious issue with Trump, which he deliberately kept quiet about.

It's hard for me to believe that all this involvement between Trump's campaign and Russia/hacking was done behind Trump's back and without his knowledge. He's a serial liar who openly invited Russia to hack into Clinton's email. Funny how he unequivocally mentioned "Russia" in that invitation, and subsequently denied having any idea who was behind the hacking. I believe Manafort left the campaign because his ties to Russia were being talked about at the same time it was becoming obvious to most Americans that Russia was behind the hacking.

I would love to hear conversations that are taking place privately by Republicans in Congress. None of them have enough backbone to do the right thing. None of them care enough about this country to do the right thing. All they care about is keeping their donor base happy and maintaining their personal power.

--- George W Bush

ImageImage

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:04 pm

MsDaisy wrote:
:snippity:
I still think something went down back before the election and I think Russia had something to do with that too. First Giuliani leaks that something is coming down, and even after being advised not to by superiors Comey busted the “new email investigation” story anyway that really tanked Clinton IMO. Somehow all of this is tied together but what could Russia have had on Comey I wonder, and I’ve yet see a reasonable answer to why he did that so close to the election. Why did he do that and who was pulling those strings? It must have been something pretty big for Congress to publicly freak out on whatever it was he told them when he was called to testify.

This shit makes Watergate look like chump change. :swoon:
I just read this article today, I think someone linked it on a different thread. It's really interesting. It shows the link between when certain things happened (Manafort leaves the Trump campaign) and confirmed conversations and events between Trump players (such as Manafort) and key people in Russia. So, yeah, we are already seeing corroboration between the events depicted in the now-famous dossier and confirmed meetings between the players mentioned in those events. I have no doubt the Trump campaign was in cahoots with Russia - you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. It's a must read.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-ru ... ier-2017-2

--- George W Bush

ImageImage

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:35 pm

That's a tough one. I think they will all be gone in a year except for Priebus and Miller. First? The study of history tells me "the girl" so I'll vote for Kellyanne. In terms of who is actually going to crash for real reasons (like breaking the law in ways that are hard to ignore), until recently I thought it would be Bannon, but Flynn has surpassed expectations.

No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:32 pm

You should have included "all of the above ".

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Post by Dallasite » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:22 pm

I think it will be Spicer. He doesn't seem to be very good at relaying the alternative fact DJT wants to feed the media and actually appears to be in pain every time he stands behind that lectern.

"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

boots

Post by boots » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:23 pm

I think Conway is getting pummeled in the press pretty often. I could see her deciding she's had enough.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:50 pm

Mike Flynn is totally compromised (so is his disgusting son who finally removed his Twitter account). There's a reason Flynn was bounced out during the Obama Administration. His fake news/conspiracy theory BS is scaring 45 more than necessary, that's clear. My most senior friends at the time said he wouldn't last a year, having zero confidence from the intelligence people and the embarassment he's causing 45 make it seem likely he won't last much longer and thank God for that.

Avatar Photo: Michael "Who Says?" Cohen. Says SDNY & Mueller. What it's like at the prison in Otisville where Michael Cohen may go? https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/12/us/micha ... index.html

Return to “Trump Administration”