Who's going to be the NEXT one to be underbussed?

Who is next to get the ax?

Alex Azar, Health and Horrible Services
No votes
Stephen Miller, Senior Adviser for Bad Policy
4%
Jared Kushner, Prince of the Realm
1%
Kellyanne Conway, Yappin' Fool
No votes
Dr. Benjamin Carson, Secretary of Sleepy Housing and Urban Destruction
No votes
Mike Pompeo, Secretary of Stating Bullshit
13%
Mick Mulvaney, Acting Cheap of Staff
53%
Joseph Maguire, Director of National Stupidity
1%
Chris Wray, Misdirector of the Federal Bureau of Investimagation
11%
Jimmy Down the Hall
17%

Total votes: 72

NMgirl

Re: Who's going to be the NEXT one under the bus?

Post by NMgirl »

Rick Perry has “resigned,” according to multiple sources including WaPo, NYTimes, TPM. So we’re down to Dos Amigos.

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

who would have ever imagined that Dopey Dr. Good hands would be the last cabinet man standing

tek

Post by tek »

mick is in the crosshairs I think
White House acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney said Thursday that the flow of security assistance to Ukraine was not conditioned on Kiev investigating a conspiracy related to 2016 election interference, walking back statements he made earlier in the day.

Mulvaney issued a statement Thursday afternoon accusing the media of “misconstruing” his earlier remarks to the press at the White House “to advance a biased and political witch hunt against President Trump.”

“Let me be clear, there was absolutely no quid pro quo between Ukrainian military aid and any investigation into the 2016 election,” Mulvaney said. “The president never told me to withhold any money until the Ukrainians did anything related to the server.”

Mulvaney insisted the only reason security aid was held up was because the administration was reviewing whether other nations were contributing enough and and out of concerns over corruption.

Mulvaney indicated earlier Thursday that the Trump administration had held up military assistance to Ukraine in part because Trump wanted Kiev to investigate allegations about Ukraine’s involvement in the hack of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) server in 2016.

“Did [Trump] also mention to me in the past that the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely, no question about that. But that was it. That’s why we held up the money,” Mulvaney told reporters at the earlier afternoon briefing.
There's no way back
from there to here

Turtle

Post by Turtle »

Donny is still saying it was known that Rick Perry would leave in Nov or Dec, but I think Rick is saying within the next day or so.

Turtle

Post by Turtle »

Mulvaney insisted the only reason security aid was held up was because the administration was reviewing whether other nations were contributing enough and and out of concerns over corruption.
If he's going back to this version of events, there are now about a dozen first hand witnesses who contradict him under oath.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

sad-cafe wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:22 pm
who would have ever imagined that Dopey Dr. Good hands would be the last cabinet man standing
Isn't Betsy Devos still creating havoc at Edumacation?

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Turtle wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:36 pm
If he's going back to this version of events, there are now about a dozen first hand witnesses who contradict him under oath.
Who wants to bet that he went back to that version of events because that’s what Trump told him to do?

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

tek wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:31 pm
White House acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney said Thursday that the flow of security assistance to Ukraine was not conditioned on Kiev investigating a conspiracy related to 2016 election interference, walking back statements he made earlier in the day.

Mulvaney issued a statement Thursday afternoon accusing the media of “misconstruing” his earlier remarks to the press at the White House “to advance a biased and political witch hunt against President Trump.”
Mr Mulvaney, Google is your friend. I suggest you check out those dozens of live streams of your presser and see for yourself your very own statements. :liar:

Somerset

Post by Somerset »

tek wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:31 pm

“Let me be clear, there was absolutely no quid pro quo between Ukrainian military aid and any investigation into the 2016 election,” Mulvaney said. “The president never told me to withhold any money until the Ukrainians did anything related to the server.”

Mulvaney indicated earlier Thursday that the Trump administration had held up military assistance to Ukraine in part because Trump wanted Kiev to investigate allegations about Ukraine’s involvement in the hack of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) server in 2016.

“Did [Trump] also mention to me in the past that the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely, no question about that. But that was it. That’s why we held up the money,” Mulvaney told reporters at the earlier afternoon briefing.
It seems to me that Mick has been stepping up his blind support for the OSG over the last few days. Almost as if the OSG told him his days were numbered if he didn't start taking some arrows and showing blind loyalty.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

"There was no 'quid pro quo' about anything! We don't use those fancy Latin' words in the Trump-Putin Administration. Rather, we refused to give Ukraine the money Congress had authorized until they did us some political favors."

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Rut Roh! You know it's bad when Hannity backs up the bus! :lol: :thumbs:

Hannity knocks 'dumb' Mulvaney after White House press conference
BY JESSICA CAMPISI - 10/17/19 07:49 PM EDT

Fox News host Sean Hannity on Thursday knocked White House acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney as “dumb” and “idiotic” after he indicated the Trump administration held up military aid to Ukraine in efforts to urge the country to investigate a conspiracy theory related to interference in the 2016 election.

“What is Mulvaney even talking about? I just think he’s dumb, I really do. I don’t even think he knows what he’s talking about. That’s my take on it,” Hannity said during his radio show.

Hannity added that the transcript of President Trump’s call with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky — which, in part, has spurred House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry over the president’s contacts with Ukraine and efforts to encourage the country to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden — exonerates Trump.

“This is why, I think, some of these people are so stupid. Read the transcript,” he said. “We don’t need a non-whistleblower whistleblower. You don’t need a chief of staff’s idiotic interpretation of things when the president and the president of Ukraine and everybody else can read it all themselves. That’s what’s amazing.”
https://thehill.com/media/466393-hannit ... conference

So Sean, you don't have a problem with a dumb, idiotic guy as COS and head of OMB?
#Birther #Grifter #Liar Mike Zullo is Too Hot For TV! And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season in March on weTV!

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Its a good thing these idiots are like, you know, running the count...oh, wait a minute.... nevermind.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

I never thought I 'd be saying this, but Perry may just be smarter than I thought he was, which is truly damning with faint praise. DeVoss thinks she's smarter than everyone else, so consequently she hasn't got a clue.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Right now, Mulvaney's best legal strategy is to go back to the podium and go, "Whoa, Cocaine is a helluva drug, eh? Just forget all that..."
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Notorial Dissent

Right now I 'd say Mulvaney and Rudy are due for some bus one on one time, but I haven't gotten one yet.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:02 pm
"There was no 'quid pro quo' about anything! We don't use those fancy Latin' words in the Trump-Putin Administration. Rather, we refused to give Ukraine the money Congress had authorized until they did us some political favors."
If Roger Stone was still around, he would say:

”We call it ‘tit for tat.” You show us your tits, we show you our tats.”

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:23 am
Right now I 'd say Mulvaney and Rudy are due for some bus one on one time, but I haven't gotten one yet.
it's the subway tracks at Rockefeller Center.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Notorial Dissent

Rudy probably ought to be really worried, LaRump's been saying what a great fella he is, which is usually a precursor to an impending under bussing.

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:52 am
Rudy probably ought to be really worried, LaRump's been saying what a great fella he is, which is usually a precursor to an impending under bussing.
Has he said he has total confidence in Rudy yet? That is usually the kiss of death.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

“I know it was you, Rudy. You broke my heart."

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

I was able to change my vote to Mulvaney before the polls closed. <neener>
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I just checked my vote- Mulvaney! I hope the insufferable, sanctimonious, peon hating Mick gets a double decker bus since he is acting in two spots.
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment:
The 19th Amendment was first introduced to Congress in 1878, yet it was not approved by Congress until 1919 – 41 years later.
- https://legaldictionary.net/19th-amendment/

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:49 am
I just checked my vote- Mulvaney! I hope the insufferable, sanctimonious, peon hating Mick gets a double decker bus since he is acting in two spots.
:thumbs:

I'm waiting to see who plays Mulvaney tonight on SNL

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

Kendra wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:05 am
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:49 am
:thumbs:

I'm waiting to see who plays Mulvaney tonight on SNL
The last two weeks the cold open has been devoted to Democrats. The cold opens nearly write themselves ("You talking to me?") but there seems to be a shift in focus by the writers and producers. So much good material wasted.
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Now with the Doral disaster on top of the confession, sub poll is how long before Mick is 86ed (and will he keep OMB or total removal)? :lol:

Hard to see how he makes it another week, although nobody else wants the job so there's that.
#Birther #Grifter #Liar Mike Zullo is Too Hot For TV! And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season in March on weTV!

Return to “Trump Administration”