Who's going to be the NEXT one to be underbussed?

Who is next to get the ax?

Alex Azar, Health and Horrible Services
No votes
Stephen Miller, Senior Adviser for Bad Policy
2%
Jared Kushner, Prince of the Realm
2%
Kellyanne Conway, Yappin' Fool
No votes
Dr. Benjamin Carson, Secretary of Sleepy Housing and Urban Destruction
No votes
Mike Pompeo, Secretary of Stating Bullshit
11%
Mick Mulvaney, Acting Cheap of Staff
68%
Joseph Maguire, Director of National Stupidity
2%
Chris Wray, Misdirector of the Federal Bureau of Investimagation
2%
Jimmy Down the Hall
14%

Total votes: 63

SLQ

Re: Who's going to be the NEXT one under the bus?

Post by SLQ » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:50 pm

Also announced on CNN: Melanie”s communications director will replace Sarah Huckster, serving as press secretary and comms director for both the east and west wings. She not only has 3 jobs, she has BIG lying shoes to fill and may deserve a spot here.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/06/25/politi ... cnn.com%2F
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

Shizzle Popped

Post by Shizzle Popped » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:06 pm

SLQ wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:50 pm
Also announced on CNN: Melanie”s communications director will replace Sarah Huckster, serving as press secretary and comms director for both the east and west wings. She not only has 3 jobs, she has BIG lying shoes to fill and may deserve a spot here.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/06/25/politi ... cnn.com%2F
She's going to have to make Sarah look like Abe Lincoln to lie enough for all three of those jobs. I give her six months on the outside.
If Trump was a stopped clock he still wouldn't be right twice a day.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:47 pm

Stephanie Grisham needs to be added to the list the next time the board is reset.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:10 pm

ZekeB wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:47 pm
Stephanie Grisham needs to be added to the list the next time the board is reset.
:yeah: But IIRC, Stephanie was the person who said “I really don’t care, do I?” was just a jacket and the media should stop focusing on the first lady’s fashion. So she has some practice.
-- Yoda

Sunrise

Post by Sunrise » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:07 pm

Just voted for Jimmy down the hall, but as a substitute for Mick Mulvaney. EGOTUS was beyond annoyed when he dared to cough while the emperor was speaking, plus I’ve read that he’s been asking his ‘people’ if Mulvaney is doing a good job. Not a great show of confidence and apparently a precursor to several other firings.
"I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept."
Angela Davis

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:32 pm

I give up. It's Jimmy Down the Hall 4Evah.

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:10 pm

p0rtia wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:32 pm

:lol: Probably not. I've been brave and actually picking one of the names each time I have managed to vote before the board gets reset yet again. Lately I can't seem to get around to reading the thread when the last one is gone before the next one is also gone! This time I picked Jimmy. So, it will probably be one of the names. So far I've been right two out of who the heck even remembers how many. Gosh but this administration has some record shattering turnover.

Fun fact: we are now at 112 pages in a thread concerning the turnover in an administration that only 2 1/2 years in. Yikes. Obama's turnover in eight years may have filled 2 pages, if we really got into heavy discussion per person, that is. I know, awkward sentence. I'm on drugs though, got myself a nice painful abscess. So I will use that an an excuse and move on.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:18 pm

RVInit wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:10 pm
p0rtia wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:32 pm

:snippity:

Fun fact: we are now at 112 pages in a thread concerning the turnover in an administration that only 2 1/2 years in. Yikes. Obama's turnover in eight years may have filled 2 pages, if we really got into heavy discussion per person, that is. I know, awkward sentence. I'm on drugs though, got myself a nice painful abscess. So I will use that an an excuse and move on.
And we're discussing the people now who are leaving before they even get confirmed.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:31 pm

:rotflmao: Gregg. Good observation.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:40 pm

Another Jimmy, gone (although I don't think he's under the bus -- maybe on top? :confused: :

Sean Lawler, a State Department official whose title is chief of protocol, is departing amid a possible inspector general’s probe into accusations of intimidating staff and carrying a whip in the office.
-- Yoda

tek

Post by tek » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:40 am

I cannot imagine being Chief of Diplomatic Protocol in this administration... tho I guess someone who carries a whip would be a good fit..
There's no way back
from there to here

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:00 am

Goldie Hawn?

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:05 am

It's a mudslide for Jimmy Down the Hall at this point.
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:52 am

tek wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:40 am
I cannot imagine being Chief of Diplomatic Protocol in this administration... tho I guess someone who carries a whip would be a good fit..

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:43 am

Maybe they can find a temp agency of dubious ethics who could keep them supplied with disposable employees, would certainly cut down on the staffing issues and might improve the general competency levels at the same time.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

PaulG

Post by PaulG » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:08 pm

They could grab people off the street and they'd be more competent. Actually, what about that guy last week who jumped the bike rack? He sounded eager.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:09 pm

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bill-weh ... d014f9330d
Bill Wehrum, the Environmental Protection Agency’s air pollution chief who oversaw key rollbacks of Obama-era climate regulations, is stepping down amid an ethics probe into his ties to former industry clients.

The EPA announced the departure of its powerful assistant administrator for the EPA’s Office of Air and Radiation in an abrupt press release on Wednesday, indicating that Wehrum had long planned to leave the agency.

“While I have known of Bill’s desire to leave at the end of this month for quite sometime, the date has still come too soon,” EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler said in a statement.

But it comes two months after the House Committee on Energy & Commerce launched an investigation into allegations that Wehrum and a top deputy used their posts in the administration to help former utility clients.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:10 pm

Sunrise wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:07 pm
Just voted for Jimmy down the hall, but as a substitute for Mick Mulvaney. EGOTUS was beyond annoyed when he dared to cough while the emperor was speaking, plus I’ve read that he’s been asking his ‘people’ if Mulvaney is doing a good job. Not a great show of confidence and apparently a precursor to several other firings.
:thumbs: Mick needs to be on the list.
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment: On July 28, 1919, Arkansas became the 12th state to adopt the 19th Amendment.

bob

Post by bob » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:28 pm

CNBC: Justice Department sues former Trump advisor Omarosa Manigault Newman failing to file financial disclosure after White House firing:
The Justice Department on Tuesday sued former Trump senior White House advisor Omarosa Manigault Newman for allegedly failing to file required financial disclosures after the notorious “The Apprentice” contestant was fired from her job.

The department, in its suit filed in federal court in Washington, D.C., claims Manigault Newman, who had been director of communications of the White House Office of Public Liaison, was told after she was fired by then-White House chief of staff John Kelly in December 2017 that she had to file a financial disclosure form.

When she allegedly failed to do so, the suit claims, she was reminded of her obligation seven more times from January through March 2018.

“Notwithstanding the numerous attempt to obtain her compliance, Ms. Manigault Newman has not filed her termination financial disclosure report,” the lawsuit said.

Manigault Newman declined to comment. Her lawyer, John Phillips, denied the claim in the suit, and accused the White House of using the Justice Department to retaliate against her while denying her access to records she needs to file the disclosure.

“Once again, the White House chooses to abuse process and use the Department of Justice to carry out retaliation. The lawsuit alleges that Omarosa Manigault Newman ‘knowingly and willfully’ failed to file a report. This is untrue,” he said.

Manigault Newman, a once-fierce defender of President Donald Trump who now is a strong critic of the president,is accused in the suit of violating the Ethics in Government Act, which is punishable by a fine of up to $50,000.
Already under the bus, but it backs up.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:43 am

PaulG wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:08 pm
They could grab people off the street and they'd be more competent. Actually, what about that guy last week who jumped the bike rack? He sounded eager.
One could be excused for thinking that several of the Federal Judges where guys next to staffers in line at KFC.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:46 am

bob wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:28 pm
CNBC: Justice Department sues former Trump advisor Omarosa Manigault Newman failing to file financial disclosure after White House firing:
The Justice Department on Tuesday sued former Trump senior White House advisor Omarosa Manigault Newman for allegedly failing to file required financial disclosures after the notorious “The Apprentice” contestant was fired from her job.

The department, in its suit filed in federal court in Washington, D.C., claims Manigault Newman, who had been director of communications of the White House Office of Public Liaison, was told after she was fired by then-White House chief of staff John Kelly in December 2017 that she had to file a financial disclosure form.

When she allegedly failed to do so, the suit claims, she was reminded of her obligation seven more times from January through March 2018.

“Notwithstanding the numerous attempt to obtain her compliance, Ms. Manigault Newman has not filed her termination financial disclosure report,” the lawsuit said.

Manigault Newman declined to comment. Her lawyer, John Phillips, denied the claim in the suit, and accused the White House of using the Justice Department to retaliate against her while denying her access to records she needs to file the disclosure.

“Once again, the White House chooses to abuse process and use the Department of Justice to carry out retaliation. The lawsuit alleges that Omarosa Manigault Newman ‘knowingly and willfully’ failed to file a report. This is untrue,” he said.

Manigault Newman, a once-fierce defender of President Donald Trump who now is a strong critic of the president,is accused in the suit of violating the Ethics in Government Act, which is punishable by a fine of up to $50,000.
Already under the bus, but it backs up.
She's going to have to Bow Down to them.... :rotflmao:

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:59 am

Is there any chance what she (or her atty) is saying is true, that she can't file the paperwork because the administration refuses her access? Wouldn't she have her own copies? Will she argue she was forced out of the building before she could collect them?

Cuz it seems to me, IF she's telling the truth, the judge won't look kindly on the lawsuit.
ImageImageImage x4

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:08 am

Slim Cognito wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:59 am
Cuz it seems to me, IF she's telling the truth, the judge won't look kindly on the lawsuit.
:yeah:

After all it's not like Trump is above doing such a thing.
Birfers are toast

Hurtzi

Post by Hurtzi » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:16 am

MsDaisy wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:08 am
Slim Cognito wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:59 am
:yeah:

After all it's not like Trump is above doing such a thing.
He is much too lazy to do anything like that personally.

What he has done with great success is hiring people - who hire other people - and all of them want nothing but to please the Emperor (and to fill their pockets as long as it lasts) .
The "water bear" is the first creature to live on the moon.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:45 am

I am not a behavioral scientist, but I read lots of books written by FBI profilers, so my not a behavioral scientist perspective is that Trump and Barr just tried to f*ck over the wrong person.

Behaviors supporting this well reasoned opinion:

1. Omarosa is much more intelligent than Trump.
2. Omarosa has copies of all communications of everything while she worked for the administration. She likely has audio of her attempts to get copies of these official forms.
3. Omarosa knows this is payback for her book and she knows how to further needle Trump: tweets, media appearances, saying "just the right words".
4. Omarosa can play the race and gender card if she chooses.
5. Omarosa enjoys this game and has more invested interest than Trump.
6. Omarosa is now a Christian minister and can play that role to her benefit.
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment: On July 28, 1919, Arkansas became the 12th state to adopt the 19th Amendment.

Return to “Trump Administration”