#Revote2017 SCOTUS Fail: In Re Diane Blumstein Writ of Mandamus 16-907 & Fail #2 Bailey v U.S., 16-1464 #NullifyNow

Orlylicious

Re: #Revote2017 SCOTUS In Re Diane Blumstein, et al. Petition for a Writ of Mandamus - New Election

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:16 am

Thanks Mike!

At https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/46 ... -sennholz/ you can download doc 1, the complaint, at no charge. She wants $5 Million.
Sanders v Sennholz.JPG
Money for Kelly.
GFM Kelly.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Avatar Photo: Michael "Who Says?" Cohen. Says SDNY & Mueller. What it's like at the prison in Otisville where Michael Cohen may go? https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/12/us/micha ... index.html

RVInit

Re: #Revote2017 SCOTUS In Re Diane Blumstein, et al. Petition for a Writ of Mandamus - New Election

Post by RVInit » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:10 am

JS seems to be making it clear that she had nothing to do with the fund raising efforts. LOL.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

realist

Post by realist » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:32 am

Post #164 by Orlylicious » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:04 pm
Can't believe Mark Small is still pumping this, another Facebook Q&A today at https://www.facebook.com/KirstinElaineM ... =3&theater Listen to this lawyer! He says it's not false hope. Mark says the Writ at SCOTUS was an "original action" and the 1st Circuit doesn't count.
Someone talk me down, but, if that's the case, I'm not aware (or don't remember perhaps) who exactly SCOTUS has jurisdiction. IMO this case does not fit any of the instances in which SCOTUS has "original jurisdiction." Perhaps I'm wrong, but...

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:54 am

I see that "Pastor Gloria" refers to the "WritOfMandumas". A fortuitously accurate mis-spelling, it just needs the extra final "s" and preantipenultimate "b".

These self-proclaimed Christians certainly follow a different Jesus from the one I was taught about. I don't remember hatred being such a core part of his teaching.

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:23 am

realist wrote:
Post #164 by Orlylicious » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:04 pm
Can't believe Mark Small is still pumping this, another Facebook Q&A today at https://www.facebook.com/KirstinElaineM ... =3&theater Listen to this lawyer! He says it's not false hope. Mark says the Writ at SCOTUS was an "original action" and the 1st Circuit doesn't count.
Someone talk me down, but, if that's the case, I'm not aware (or don't remember perhaps) who exactly SCOTUS has jurisdiction. IMO this case does not fit any of the instances in which SCOTUS has "original jurisdiction." Perhaps I'm wrong, but...
Art III, Sect. 2, Cl 2:
"In all cases affecting ambassadors, other public ministers and consuls, and those in which a state shall be party, the Supreme Court shall have original jurisdiction. In all the other cases before mentioned, the Supreme Court shall have appellate jurisdiction, both as to law and fact, with such exceptions, and under such regulations as the Congress shall make."

"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:33 am

"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:35 am

Well, that's a surprise. ;)

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:41 am

Blumstein.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

realist

Post by realist » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:49 am

MANDAMUS DENIED
16-294 IN RE SHERMAN L. FIELDS
16-907 IN RE DIANE BLUMSTEIN, ET AL.
So they will spin this that the cert petition was not denied so they still have a "case" before SCOTUS in 3...2...1 ;)

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:01 am

Just when I think this can't sink any deeper in to the stupid, it does. Copyright!!!! Seriously!!!!

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:07 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:Just when I think this can't sink any deeper in to the stupid, it does. Copyright!!!! Seriously!!!!
Because it can be used over and over again? Just need to substitute names? This is major stoopid.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:35 am

Here comes the spin:
Kelly Denied.JPG
Kelly Denied 2.JPG

Avatar Photo: Michael "Who Says?" Cohen. Says SDNY & Mueller. What it's like at the prison in Otisville where Michael Cohen may go? https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/12/us/micha ... index.html

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:45 pm

Sigh. You (Kelly) were denined BECAUSE the judiciary is functioning properly. As Orlylicious tried to tell you, you were dead in the water because your case makes no sense constitutionally or procedurally.

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

bob

Post by bob » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:07 pm

Twitter:
Dr Kelly Sennholz‏ wrote:We have secretary's of states interested in refiling. We could refile. This is UNACCEPTABLE.
That's why they needed to grift raise all that money, see....

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:31 pm

bob wrote:Twitter:
Dr Kelly Sennholz‏ wrote:We have secretary's of states interested in refiling. We could refile. This is UNACCEPTABLE.
The birther is strong in this one.

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:33 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:
The birther is strong in this one.
In all of them, including Sanders mentioning praise for her efforts in her legal filing:
In the meantime, legal scholars began to applaud the quality of Sanders' writ and novel legal argument. CNN Commentators Malcolm Nance, Former CIA Operative Robert Baer and other noted personalities also
provided extremely favorable feedback on the writ, including labelling it ''brilliant" and "ingenious.''
IANAL, but using these people's logic, only the "sole author of the copyrighted write as well as the revote motions and legal strategy", has the right to badmouth the court's denial of her opus, amirite? :lol:

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:44 pm

Dr Kelly Sennholz‏ wrote:We have secretary's of statesinterested in refiling. We could refile. This is UNACCEPTABLE.
Sec of State? Again proving these folks are either liars or morons.
How about the state attorneys general? And any of them who would even consider this garbage doesn't deserve re-election.

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

bob

Post by bob » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:55 pm

In the meantime, legal scholars began to applaud the quality of Sanders' writ and novel legal argument. CNN Commentators Malcolm Nance, Former CIA Operative Robert Baer and other noted personalities also provided extremely favorable feedback on the writ, including labelling it ''brilliant" and "ingenious.''
Was any of this "applause" made publicly? Or, like birthers, was it just trust-me-it-happened secrecy?

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:34 pm

PREANTIPENULTIMATE!
:fivestars:

Mr. William L. Bryan is the root of a great deal of criminal mischief.
And yet, Mr. Bryan remains at large. :mrgreen:

boots

Post by boots » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:49 pm

bob wrote:
In the meantime, legal scholars began to applaud the quality of Sanders' writ and novel legal argument. CNN Commentators Malcolm Nance, Former CIA Operative Robert Baer and other noted personalities also provided extremely favorable feedback on the writ, including labelling it ''brilliant" and "ingenious.''
Was any of this "applause" made publicly? Or, like birthers, was it just trust-me-it-happened secrecy?
And, even if they did, Robert Baer has become more of an entertainer than anything else. Is he even an attorney to begin with?

bob

Post by bob » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:01 pm

Techno Luddite wrote:And, even if they did, Robert Baer has become more of an entertainer than anything else. Is he even an attorney to begin with?
Nope; besides, he too bizzy to go to law school 'cuz he's hunting Hitler.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:30 pm

Revote Athermath.JPG
Revote Athermath 2.JPG

boots

Post by boots » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:44 pm

bob wrote:
Techno Luddite wrote:And, even if they did, Robert Baer has become more of an entertainer than anything else. Is he even an attorney to begin with?
Nope; besides, he too bizzy to go to law school 'cuz he's hunting Hitler.
Off Topic
Interesting show, I thought. I caught a couple of episodes.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:53 pm

Foggy wrote:PREANTIPENULTIMATE!
:fivestars:
Seriously this was great thanks to Fogbow. Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. We took on birther-level pumping with fact and reason and the record is clear. I'm proud to be part of Fogbow. I agree with Mike, they'll try again, but lots more people know what to look for now.

They haven't stopped raising money, the GoFundMe is still active. That should really stop right now.

:resist:

bob

Post by bob » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:53 pm

Twitter:
Twitter:
Reality Check‏ wrote:I call BS on that. Please name them.
Sennholz‏ wrote: We will keep you up to date, no worries. Not sure direction yet, as stated above! :)
RC wrote:Sure thing. That is a bold claim to make with no support however. I will ask you again in a month. Deal?
Sennholz‏ wrote:We are SUPER sick of people who LOVE to complain but DO nothing. Get back to me when u've moved needle.
RC wrote:How about working to elect Democrats in 2018? I have fought #Birthers BS for 9 years. I don't waste time on folly.
Sennholz‏ wrote:We are perplexed as to the CRAZY behavior of the anti-birther people. No disrespect, but U r now as crazy as them.
RC wrote:If you had used us as a resource you wouldn't have wasted time on this case. We told you the outcome and why.
Sennholz‏ wrote:REALLY?? U did EVERYTHING in ur power to stop #revote, which HAS TO HAPPEN. I don't think u're credible resource

Return to “Trump Administration”