FLOTUS 45 Melania Trump

Addie

FLOTUS 45 Melania Trump

Post by Addie » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:25 am

CNN
Melania Trump hires designer for White House residence

(CNN) Melania Trump is taking steps to make the White House a home, hiring Laotian-American interior designer Tham Kannalikham to decorate the Trump's private living quarters, a spokeswoman for the first lady confirmed Friday.

Kannalikham is the first lady's second official hire. She announced Lindsay Reynolds as her East Wing chief of staff on Wednesday. ...

Trump, who has not been to Washington since her husband was sworn in two weeks ago, is making the move to the White House with son Barron, 10, at the end of the school year, Winston Wolkoff told CNN, splitting her time between DC and New York in the coming months. ...

New presidents are traditionally alotted $100,000 in federal funds to redecorate the residence and Oval Office, but the Obamas used their own money to decorate their living quarters, his administration confirmed in 2009.

¡Sterngard! come home.

Slim Cognito

Re: FLOTUS 45

Post by Slim Cognito » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:06 am

I wonder if she actually said they're moving at the end of the school year, or is she continuing to creatively dance around it. Assuming she is planning the move, maybe all the recent outcry about the tax dollars we're paying for her to live separately from him didn't fall on deaf ears (her ears. I don't see the SFV giving a rat's ass).

ImageImageImage x4

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:27 am

Slim Cognito wrote:I wonder if she actually said they're moving at the end of the school year, or is she continuing to creatively dance around it. Assuming she is planning the move, maybe all the recent outcry about the tax dollars we're paying for her to live separately from him didn't fall on deaf ears (her ears. I don't see the SFV giving a rat's ass).
I think this falls under the category of 'I'll believe it when I see it'.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:40 am

I wonder if she's having a safe room built in where she and Barron can escape Donald's rages.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:29 am

Chilidog wrote:I wonder if she's having a safe room built in where she and Barron can escape Donald's rages.
new definition for "war by proxy": the resepective Security Service details will fight it out among themselves. May the better shooter win and receive a golden AK-47 with a large T embossed.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:08 am

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/04/opin ... pe=article
Now, stacked on the Trump tower of petrifying things we have to worry about — war with Iran, war with China, war with Mexico, war with Islam, war with koala bears — there is yet another looming disaster.

The East Wing is perilously behind in planning for the Easter Egg Roll. Is the White House dropping the ball — or rather, the ovoid?

As our omnipresent new president hijacked our reality, the first lady vanished, sparking headlines for nary a glimpse in D.C. since the inaugural.

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:45 pm

Kendra wrote:
The East Wing is perilously behind in planning for the Easter Egg Roll. Is the White House dropping the ball — or rather, the ovoid?
I know that Ivanka might step in for her mother at certain state events, but I think an Easter egg roll would be a stretch for a practicing Jew.

MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:49 pm

MN-Skeptic wrote:
Kendra wrote:
I know that Ivanka might step in for her mother at certain state events, but I think an Easter egg roll would be a stretch for a practicing Jew.
Even if Easter Eggs are pagan?

Skip Intro

Post by Skip Intro » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:54 pm

MN-Skeptic wrote:
Kendra wrote:
Melania is not Ivanka's mother.

In the Trump era anything is true if enough people believe it.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:56 pm

MN-Skeptic wrote:I know that Ivanka might step in for her mother at certain state events, but I think an Easter egg roll would be a stretch for a practicing Jew.
If Hillary had won, would Bill be hosting the egg roll?

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:04 pm

Kendra wrote:
MN-Skeptic wrote:I know that Ivanka might step in for her mother at certain state events, but I think an Easter egg roll would be a stretch for a practicing Jew.
That would have been fun.

How about if Barack steps in in 2021?

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:09 pm

So she couldn't have a matzoh ball roll for the goyim instead?

Image Image Image Image Image

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:14 pm

Skip Intro wrote:
MN-Skeptic wrote:
Kendra wrote:
Melania is not Ivanka's mother.
:oops: Oops... step-mother.

MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:38 pm

Kendra wrote:
I think it was said that Chelsea would be helping out with certain kinds of things that the Presidential spouse usually does. I'm going to get in the habit of calling the position Presidential spouse, because it is going to happen, sooner or later.

My expectations of Melania Trump are absolute zero. Nada. As someone else already said, I'll believe it when I see it. And I'll believe she will do anything at all as a 'First Lady' when, and if, she actually does it. Hey, but isn't she already a great demonstration of what the current white male 65 and older bigoted male typically expects.

Also, can you imagine the uproar if Chelsea had taken any role in a Hillary Administration? Trump voters would be howling.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:32 pm

Apparently Melania will move into the White House after they finish redecorating the Lincoln bedroom

:bag:

Skip Intro

Post by Skip Intro » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:03 pm

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:04 pm

Estiveo wrote:
Uh, Estivio? "goyim"? Now, I am well aware of the meaning, however... it's actually a Yiddishkeit slur.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:08 pm

Flatpointhigh wrote:
Estiveo wrote:
Uh, Estivio? "goyim"? Now, I am well aware of the meaning, however... it's actually a Yiddishkeit slur.
Interesting. My Jewish friends use it for any non-Jews. No slur intended.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:10 pm

I've been playing with the theory that her staying in New York is not her choice, but Donald's.

The last thing he wants is her making another speech fiasco like at the convention, or even worse in his eyes, if she upstaged him.

Skip Intro

Post by Skip Intro » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:11 pm

I think she gets in the way of father-daughter date night with Ivanka.

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:11 pm

Image Image Image Image Image

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:13 pm

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:20 pm

Sugar Magnolia wrote:
Flatpointhigh wrote:
Estiveo wrote: So she couldn't have a matzoh ball roll for the goyim instead?
Interesting. My Jewish friends use it for any non-Jews. No slur intended.
Is cool.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:59 am

I found a before and after plastic picture of Floozy 45. Granted she was very young in the before pic, but she was actually very pretty, imo. Now she looks like she got facial reconstruction from Orly.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:17 am

Suranis wrote:I found a before and after plastic picture of Floozy 45. Granted she was very young in the before pic, but she was actually very pretty, imo. Now she looks like she got facial reconstruction from Orly.
<snip>]
Thanks. I used your photo for a search. This article has more photos of a young Melania and her modeling.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ealed.html

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Return to “Trump Administration”