Jared and Ivanka Kushner

TollandRCR

Re: Jared and Ivanka Kushner

Post by TollandRCR » Mon May 07, 2018 10:28 am

Suranis wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 10:05 am
TollandRCR wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 2:04 am
Jared ought to go back to tend his businesses.
From the sounds of it they are probably better off with his vacant gaze on other stuff.
Good point. But we do nor need him in the White House!

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Carl von Ossietsky

Post by Carl von Ossietsky » Tue May 08, 2018 4:31 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 10:30 am
The most interesting thing to me in the article on the entitled dilettante was how nasty his father was, and that his father donated $5.5 million to get his son into Harvard and then NYU for graduate school.
Does anybody doubt that the US are just a cleptocracy? In the long run they have no chance against a meritocracy. Putin is a meritocrat. Trump a cleptocrat. How do Harvard graduates feel now ?

будем здоровы!

June bug

Post by June bug » Tue May 08, 2018 4:49 pm

I've put the troll on ignore...first time I've done that.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Tue May 08, 2018 5:02 pm

Piffle wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:40 pm

That's just plain morally corrupt when you consider that Harvard has the largest endowment of any educational institution amounting to over $35 billion dollars. They don't even need the money.

linkie
Harvard will never stop asking for money. Jared is not the first child admitted with the aid of a large donation.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue May 08, 2018 5:17 pm

June bug wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 4:49 pm
Has a certain TheEuropean feel to him doesn't he?

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Tue May 08, 2018 5:41 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 5:17 pm
June bug wrote:
Funny, I was thinking the same thing earlier.

Image Image Image Image Image

Fiona

Post by Fiona » Tue May 08, 2018 6:20 pm

Estiveo wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 5:41 pm
Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 5:17 pm
June bug wrote:
Funny, I was thinking the same thing earlier.
:yeah:

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue May 08, 2018 6:41 pm

A "feel". :rotflmao:

Hopefully, this will blossom into a snowball.
WWG1WGA

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Tue May 08, 2018 6:44 pm

That last post was SO obvious. Troll much?

"The people must know before they can act, and there is no educator to compare with the press." - Ida B. Wells-Barnett, journalist, newspaper editor, suffragist, feminist and founder with others of NAACP.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue May 08, 2018 6:46 pm

Let's see if there is soon a bombshell PM to everyone but me.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue May 08, 2018 6:49 pm

... and me.

WWG1WGA

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Tue May 08, 2018 7:46 pm

Foggy wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 6:41 pm
A "feel". :rotflmao:
A feelof IP addresses perhaps? :daydream:

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue May 08, 2018 7:48 pm

:waiting:

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue May 08, 2018 8:05 pm

No, IP addresses are inconclusive. If you remember, TheEuropean was a master at using spoofed IP addresses. But he was also good at spelling names. He also supported coyotes, those murdering beasts that brutally kill innocent kitty cats belonging to adorable little girls. Why does TheEuropean hate adorable little girls? That was never explained.

I've seen leftover body parts from innocent kitty cats that were killed by coyotes. They kill small dogs, too. Worst animal in this great land of ours, IMHO. I like snakes better.

Also, coyotes can't become an endangered species. If you hunt them to the point that the population is reduced in any specific area, they start having more pups per litter. They're found in all the continental US states and probably Alaska.

In California, there's no hunting season for coyotes. For good reason. They're vermin, and nobody cares if they are hunted.

WWG1WGA

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Tue May 08, 2018 8:59 pm

Carl von Ossietsky wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 4:31 pm
Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 10:30 am
The most interesting thing to me in the article on the entitled dilettante was how nasty his father was, and that his father donated $5.5 million to get his son into Harvard and then NYU for graduate school.
Does anybody doubt that the US are just a cleptocracy? In the long run they have no chance against a meritocracy. Putin is a meritocrat. Trump a cleptocrat. How do Harvard graduates feel now ?
I've had a chip on my shoulder about "that place" for 33 years, but we won't go there. I tell people that Harvard is a fine school, but before you get too impressed with it you have to consider that about half of the undergraduate student body is there because of some combination of legacy and money, and the other half are pretty smart. The trick is figuring out which half is which.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Tue May 08, 2018 9:31 pm

Gregg wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 8:59 pm
I've had a chip on my shoulder about "that place" for 33 years, but we won't go there. I tell people that Harvard is a fine school, but before you get too impressed with it you have to consider that about half of the undergraduate student body is there because of some combination of legacy and money, and the other half are pretty smart. The trick is figuring out which half is which.
We have a Wharton Grad sitting in the WH who obviously didn't get into Wharton because of his smarts.

Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA » Tue May 08, 2018 9:32 pm

ZekeB wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 9:31 pm
Gregg wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 8:59 pm
We have a Wharton Grad sitting in the WH who obviously didn't get into Wharton because of his smarts.
He didn't get anywhere because of his smarts!

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Tue May 08, 2018 10:15 pm

Foggy wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 8:05 pm
No, IP addresses are inconclusive. If you remember, TheEuropean was a master at using spoofed IP addresses. But he was also good at spelling names. He also supported coyotes, those murdering beasts that brutally kill innocent kitty cats belonging to adorable little girls. Why does TheEuropean hate adorable little girls? That was never explained.

I've seen leftover body parts from innocent kitty cats that were killed by coyotes. They kill small dogs, too. Worst animal in this great land of ours, IMHO. I like snakes better.

Also, coyotes can't become an endangered species. If you hunt them to the point that the population is reduced in any specific area, they start having more pups per litter. They're found in all the continental US states and probably Alaska.

In California, there's no hunting season for coyotes. For good reason. They're vermin, and nobody cares if they are hunted.
I like coyotes, I like the way they sing. And as for them attacking cats, that is why we have giant dogs - the English Mastiff protects the homeland (and then drools and farts all over it).

Pence / Haley -- 2020 "I Won't Call Her Mother" and "We Will Be The Best Team Ever, But Never Alone Together"

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Tue May 08, 2018 10:28 pm

I have at least one coyote, and almost no cats are outside now. That is healthier for the cats even were there no coyote,

Now i need to watch the wild turkey population.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Tue May 08, 2018 10:55 pm

woodworker wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 10:15 pm

:snippity:

I like coyotes, I like the way they sing. And as for them attacking cats, that is why we have giant dogs - the English Mastiff protects the homeland (and then drools and farts all over it).
I love to listen to the coyotes howling and yipping at night. In the more or less wild, they are part of the balance of nature.

Coyotes are sacred, holy, to various different Native American tribes and are portrayed extensively in mythologies and in works of art.

Danraft

Post by Danraft » Tue May 08, 2018 11:07 pm

I hunted coyote as a child on my grandfather's cattle ranch bin Seguin, TX.
They were getting the an occasional calf. Very hard to hunt as they're smart with great noses so a downwind stealth approach to an are and laying in wait was the method.
Fine. Until I see one, meaning the rest would be there soon, and look over to catch my sister's attention, and see another one, and then another that was crouched down.
The hair went up on the back of my neck as I realized We were the hunted and she was being set-up. I'm not sure they were yet aware of me.
I would have been 10 and her 13 at that point. Our hunt was over as I deemed it more important to head her direction which blew everything.

Side note: Of German heritage, my grandfather was tight We were each given two cartridges, 30 ought(sp?) 8.
He served in the Army when the Panama Canal was done, and the story was that there was so much disease and such that he became deathly ill himself and almost died. That, in fact, he had been picked up for dead and put on a cart with another body, and someone said, "Hold on, I think I just saw this one move."
When I stayed there every summer, there wasn't any A/C so you were best to at least take a sponge bath right before bed so you could fall asleep. (Well water in that red dirt often came out with a tinge of red. And, you were only allowed an inch of water in the tub.) Real milk, cream on top in the fridge. Only sweets there was Molasses on home-made bread. That place was heaven to me, except for the ticks, scorpions and rattlesnakes.
Never did go back for the coyotes.

We've got work to doing!
So, pull on your Sock Puppets --and start Mis-spelling!!!

- Dr Whom, Time Lord
(DNA tests reveal a recessive, silent 'm')

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Wed May 09, 2018 2:46 pm

Not sure if talking about coyotes actually counts as a threadjack here.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

Mr Brolin

Post by Mr Brolin » Wed May 09, 2018 4:02 pm

Tangentially.... :-D

One was in general brought up with the ethos of "kill to eat and eat what you kill"

I was informed by one of ones SNCO's that applying this ethos to Warsaw Pact military (if the cold war had sparked hot) would, in general be seen as poor form..... :fingerwag: :twisted: :think: :crying:

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Wed May 09, 2018 4:14 pm

Whatever4 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 2:46 pm
Threadjack? Nah. It's a Trump diversion.

Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Wed May 09, 2018 4:17 pm

Whatever4 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 2:46 pm
:rotflmao: Except that I value and respect coyotes. The subjects of this thread I can do without.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Return to “Trump Administration”