Jared and Ivanka Kushner

pipistrelle

Re: Jared and Ivanka Kushner

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:49 pm

In other tweets she has a normal smile so yeah.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:33 pm

Sugar Magnolia wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:42 pm
I keep noticing that the actual women in power are not wearing flowing floral chiffon dresses with bell sleeves. They might not even be wearing stilettos.
Yes.
I noticed the difference between business attire and Afternoon Tea Party / Little Girl goes to Birthday Party dresses.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:38 pm

Dolly wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:33 pm
Sugar Magnolia wrote:
I keep noticing that the actual women in power are not wearing flowing floral chiffon dresses with bell sleeves. They might not even be wearing stilettos.
Yes.
I noticed the difference between business attire and Afternoon Tea Party / Little Girl goes to Birthday Party dresses.
It was a big topic on the Twitter. Someone thought it was a princess dress from Party City.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:41 pm

Now that’s a smile.

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:31 pm

Sugar Magnolia wrote:
And Queen Max has actual policy chops that Ivanka can only dream of. Plus a lovely selection of tiaras.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:37 am

Maxima, however, is a beneficiary of the Dirty War.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:57 pm

The curse of being any Royal is having to live with the fact that you are what you are at least in part due to terrible things done by someone related to you.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:04 am

Ivanka Trump congratulates Boris Johnson on becoming PM of … Jamaica!
President’s daughter sends support to next UK leader.

By PAUL DALLISON 7/23/19, 2:44 PM CET Updated 7/23/19, 3:39 PM CET

Boris Johnson received congratulations from around the world after becoming Conservative Party leader and the next prime minister of the U.K., and, if the daughter of the U.S. president is to be believed, Jamaica.

Ivanka Trump tweeted her congratulations to Johnson on "becoming the next Prime Minister of the United Kingston."

Perhaps she didn't mean the Jamaican capital and was thinking of Kingston upon Thames in southwest London, or maybe Kingston upon Hull in East Yorkshire.

The tweet has since been deleted.

https://www.politico.eu/article/ivanka- ... f-jamaica/

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:07 am

As clueless as her father.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:21 pm

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:15 pm

:like:

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:45 pm

Ivanka Trump
@IvankaTrump
Congress should enact Red Flag laws/ Extreme Risk Protection Orders in EVERY state and increase resources dedicated to mental health support.
Lindsey Graham
@LindseyGrahamSC
· Aug 3
Read more on Red Flag / Extreme Risk Protection Orders.

(link: https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/press/ ... ate-action

Show this thread

10:16 AM · Aug 4, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
comments at the link - I can't tell how many replies

John Lamb had a post about this:
John Lamb
10 hrs ·

Ivanka Trump endorsed a proposal!
“Red Flag / Extreme Risk Protection Orders,”
► Show Spoiler
108 reactions 106 Comments 20 Shares

Rachel shared John's post:
Rachel Gastiaburo
1 hr ·
All this means is that, SCOTUS must be made to do their job. And even then, they are not the final arbitrators of The Supreme Laws Of The Land- We The People are. We invented the Federal Government and we can also abolish them👉 As Written!
<didn't copy/paste John's post... see above.
► Show Spoiler

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:18 am

Meh. When push comes to shove the courts will rule that it is unconstitutional for people without felony convictions or professionally diagnosed psychiatric conditions to be denied the sale of guns. Assault weapons need to be banned. There needs to be a buyback. The sale of ammunition for these guns needs to be banned too. No hunting rifle needs a magazine that holds more than five rounds. Trying to separate those with antisocial tendencies would be impossible.

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:45 pm

ZekeB wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:18 am
Meh. When push comes to shove the courts will rule that it is unconstitutional for people without felony convictions or professionally diagnosed psychiatric conditions to be denied the sale of guns. Assault weapons need to be banned. There needs to be a buyback. The sale of ammunition for these guns needs to be banned too. No hunting rifle needs a magazine that holds more than five rounds. Trying to separate those with antisocial tendencies would be impossible.
:like:

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:59 pm

ZekeB wrote:
Here's my question, I own a Lee Enfield No 4 Mk 1, it has 10 round internal mag. So where does that fall under your proposal?

Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:06 am

Frater I*I wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:59 pm
ZekeB wrote:
Here's my question, I own a Lee Enfield No 4 Mk 1, it has 10 round internal mag. So where does that fall under your proposal?
No autoloader, so I guess this historic gun will pass unmodified.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:38 pm

I have not read this. finished reading while ARCHIVING the file. Just adding it to our collection.
IVANKA
The Unbearable Whiteness of Being Ivanka Trump
A life of failing upwards, paved by a road of white lies and white privilege, has allowed the favored first daughter to reign supreme.

BY RACHEL DODES
AUGUST 9, 2019

It must be tough to be Ivanka Trump. As the favored daughter of an openly racist president, and as a woman with a nebulous, nepotistic, and unpaid job as a senior adviser to that man, she is uniquely ill-equipped to condemn white supremacy, the very system that has fueled her unlikely rise to power. Yet there she was Monday, weighing in on the horrific mass shootings in El Paso and Dayton, tweeting about the “evil that must be destroyed” to a chorus of guffaws. Has she met her father?

Being unqualified has never stopped Ivanka before. She’s been floated for jobs ranging from U.N. ambassador to the head of the World Bank, despite the fact that she is currently embroiled in a lawsuit with the New York Attorney General’s Office seeking to ban her for one year from so much as sitting on the board of a charity, following “persistent illegal conduct” at the now defunct Trump Foundation. Her eponymous clothing line (also defunct) managed to get tossed out of Nordstrom, the friendliest, most customer service–oriented retailer in America. Her partner in a fine-jewelry line (also defunct) is reportedly caught up in a $100 million money-laundering scheme in Dubai.

Despite her abysmal track record, Ivanka continues to fail upward, the Peter Principle in blonde. Just last month, the internet was howling over a video clip showing her attempt to insert herself into a conversation with world leaders at the G-20 summit in Japan, leading to the trending hashtag #UnwantedIvanka. As one of her friends told Vanessa Grigoriadis of New York magazine and the new podcast Tabloid: The Making of Ivanka Trump, Ivanka “really has no idea she’s privileged. She genuinely thinks she’s earned everything she has.”
<ETA>
When she was appointed to a senior White House position, many hoped that Ivanka would act as a much-heralded “moderating influence,” tempering her father’s worst instincts and gently guiding him to do the right thing. After all, before setting up shop in the West Wing, she and her husband, Jared Kushner, were New York Democrats who ran with an elite East Coast crowd. But she’s been wildly ineffective at that too. “My father has never listened to me about—anything!” she is quoted as saying in Grigoriadis’s piece. If the president doesn’t take her advice about anything, then what exactly is she doing?

<snip>

Ivanka Trump in her bedroom at Mar-a-Lago.
PHOTOGRAPHED BY JONATHAN BECKER FOR THE FEBRUARY 2004 ISSUE OF VANITY FAIR.
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2019/0 ... FkrmZtrNhU

I ARCHIVED the article. It may be easier to read
https://archive.is/66sCV

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:00 am

W Magazine -

Ivanka Trump's Big Fashion Statement Foiled by Mother Nature

Shoot, I'm not having any luck copying a photo over here of Ivanka's dress, but it was definitely not designed to be worn on a windy day. Quite a few photos of her at the article.

MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:03 am

Here's Ivanka's dress in a tweet -

MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:07 am

Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:10 am

Ivana wears expensive clothes about as well as Paul Manafort used to.Image

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:50 am

MN-Skeptic wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:00 am
W Magazine -

Ivanka Trump's Big Fashion Statement Foiled by Mother Nature

Shoot, I'm not having any luck copying a photo over here of Ivanka's dress, but it was definitely not designed to be worn on a windy day. Quite a few photos of her at the article.
The Trump Clown Car in overdrive... :blackeye:

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:25 pm

The dress photo is great. It reminds me of a cross between a lily pad and a Venus Fly Trap.
Ivanka Trump visits Venezuelan migrant camp in Colombia

Ivanka Trump, President Trump's adviser and daughter, and administration officials visited a Colombian shelter for Venezuelan migrants.

The visit comes as the administration announced additional aid in response to Venezuela's political crisis.

The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) Administrator Mark Green and Deputy Secretary of State John J. Sullivan announced more than $120 million in U.S. humanitarian assistance, according to a statement from State Department spokesperson Morgan Ortagus.

The funding will support emergency food and health aid for Venezuelans in Colombia, Ecuador, Brazil and other places in the region.

Trump and Sullivan also participated in a bilateral meeting with officials from the coalition of Juan Guaidó, who President Trump and other world leaders have recognized as Venezuela's interim president, according to a White House official.
<snip>
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... n-colombia

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:33 pm

The dress is to stop her from biting her arms.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Hurtzi

Post by Hurtzi » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:25 pm

:winner:

The "water bear" is the first creature to live on the moon.

Return to “Trump Administration”