Jared and Ivanka Kushner

woodworker

Re: Jared and Ivanka Kushner

Post by woodworker »

Well of course. I mean anyone could just look and recognize that Jared, Ivanka, Trumps senior and Jr. each know more about the military and foreign policy than that blowhard Mattis and we all know that John Kelly got his four stars on each shoulder from boxes of Cracker Jacks. After all, they were the best, bravest, smartest, etc. -- right up until they crossed Generallisimo Dumfuck, whereupon they all immediately became stupid incompetent hypocritical cowards.

And let us all thank Jared for work ethic and extreme dedication -- he did read 25 books after all -- in coming up with a Middle East peach plan, which can be summarized as giving Israel every thing it wants and telling the Palestinians that failing to recognize and acknowledge the brilliance of his plan would only show how fucking stupid they are. And how can you fault someone who arrives with the stunning insight that if everyone would just stop with the terrorism thing everything would be much better. Such genius, almost makes one believe that Jared is a blood relative of Trump, not just a son in law.
bring out the tumbrils. I am so fucking filled with pain and anger at what is going on in this country. I do deeply believe that if trump somehow retains power it will be the end of democracy in this country and the end of this country as we know it.
Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Screenshot_20200216_081053.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Image Image Image Image
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

woodworker wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:05 am Well of course. I mean anyone could just look and recognize that Jared, Ivanka, Trumps senior and Jr. each know more about the military and foreign policy than that blowhard Mattis and we all know that John Kelly got his four stars on each shoulder from boxes of Cracker Jacks. After all, they were the best, bravest, smartest, etc. -- right up until they crossed Generallisimo Dumfuck, whereupon they all immediately became stupid incompetent hypocritical cowards.

And let us all thank Jared for work ethic and extreme dedication -- he did read 25 books after all -- in coming up with a Middle East peach plan, which can be summarized as giving Israel every thing it wants and telling the Palestinians that failing to recognize and acknowledge the brilliance of his plan would only show how fucking stupid they are. And how can you fault someone who arrives with the stunning insight that if everyone would just stop with the terrorism thing everything would be much better. Such genius, almost makes one believe that Jared is a blood relative of Trump, not just a son in law.
The turd doesn't fall far from the asshole even if it is by marriage.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage
Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Maryland AG sues Kushner apartment company, alleging thousands of violations while renting rodent-infested units

https://www.baltimoresun.com/maryland/b ... story.html
Attorneys in the Consumer Protection Division of Frosh’s office argued in a statement of charges filed Wednesday that Westminster Management and 25 other companies whose properties it managed have “victimized consumers, many of whom are financially vulnerable, at all stages of offering and leasing” their rental units in Maryland.

The companies committed “hundreds of thousands of violations” of consumer protection laws along the way, the statement said.

Kushner Cos. CEO Laurent Morali said the company would fight the claims.

:snippity:

“What we are claiming in this lawsuit is that they were cheating tenants before, during and after their tenancy, and when I tell you there were hundreds of thousands of violations of the Consumer Protection Act, it just begins to convey the seriousness of the charges,” Frosh said. “They caused serious harm and suffering to the people who lived in their units."
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

I stole this from another thread
Volkonski wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:53 am “There’s No Boogeyman He Can Attack”: Angry at Kushner, Trump Awakens to the COVID-19 Danger

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/03 ... -19-danger

Sources told me Trump is regretting that Kushner swooped into the coronavirus response last week. Kushner, according to sources, encouraged Trump to treat the emergency as a P.R. problem when Fauci and others were calling for aggressive action. “This was Jared saying the world needs me to solve another problem,” a former White House official said. One source briefed on the internal conversations told me that Kushner advised Trump not to call a national emergency during his Oval Office address on March 11 because “it would tank the markets.” The markets cratered anyway, and Trump announced the national emergency on Friday. “They had to clean that up on Friday,” another former West Wing official said. Trump was also said to be angry that Kushner oversold Google’s coronavirus testing website when in fact the tech giant had a fledgling effort. Trump got slammed in the press for promoting the phantom Google product. “Jared told Trump that Google was doing an entire website that would be up in 72 hours and had 1,100 people working on it 24/7. That’s just a lie,” the source briefed on the internal conversations told me.
Addie

Post by Addie »

Thanks, Eurobot. :bighug: I was wondering about this very thing last night.
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for." - Barbara Kingsolver
RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

Wow... Trump hates being lied to?

Heh. That’s rich.
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3
Addie

Post by Addie »

Off Topic
I noticed last night that Netflix is leading with an episode of Dirty Money that is all about Jared.
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for." - Barbara Kingsolver
Addie

Post by Addie »

DCReport: How the Kushner Family Is Cashing In on COVID-19

Joshua Kushner, Jared’s Brother, Is Launching an Online ‘Testing Center Locator,’ Risk Assessment and Physician Consultations
Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

Addie wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:23 am
DCReport: How the Kushner Family Is Cashing In on COVID-19

Joshua Kushner, Jared’s Brother, Is Launching an Online ‘Testing Center Locator,’ Risk Assessment and Physician Consultations
Too bad they didn't name it Risk Assessment and Physician Experts. That's all it is anyway.
Addie

Post by Addie »

WaPo
Kushner coronavirus team sparks confusion, plaudits inside White House response efforts

Jared Kushner, President Trump’s son-in-law and a senior adviser, has created his own team of government allies and private industry representatives to work alongside the administration’s official coronavirus task force, adding another layer of confusion and conflicting signals within the White House’s disjointed response to the crisis.

Kushner, who joined the administration’s coronavirus efforts last week, is primarily focused on attempting to set up drive-through testing sites with the help of technology and retail executives, as well as experts in health-care delivery. The goal, officials familiar with the work said, is to have limited testing in a handful of cities running by Friday and to expand the project from there.

But Kushner’s team is causing confusion among many officials involved in the response, who say they are unsure who is in charge given Kushner’s dual role as senior adviser and Trump family member. Some have privately dubbed his team a “shadow task force” whose requests they interpret as orders they must balance with regular response efforts. ...

Two senior officials said some government officials have become increasingly confused as they have received emails from private industry employees on Kushner’s team and have been on conference calls with them, unsure what their exact role is in the government response. Several people involved in the response said the involvement of outside advisers — who are emailing large groups of government employees from private email addresses — also raises legitimate security concerns about whether these advisers are following proper government protocols.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Addie wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:05 pm WaPo
Kushner coronavirus team sparks confusion, plaudits inside White House response efforts

Two senior officials said some government officials have become increasingly confused as they have received emails from private industry employees on Kushner’s team and have been on conference calls with them, unsure what their exact role is in the government response. Several people involved in the response said the involvement of outside advisers — who are emailing large groups of government employees from private email addresses — also raises legitimate security concerns about whether these advisers are following proper government protocols.
Hello! Soemone remember the response to Hillarys use a private mailserver :?:

Only the best...

#MAGA :sarcasm:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

PS. why do I have this gut feeling that the American taxpayer will be reading in a couple of years how millions of $$$ spent cannot be accounted for (much like in Afghanistan) ? :think:
Slim Cognito
Location: Home to gators, pythons and now trump. trump is the only one that scares me.

Post by Slim Cognito »

Hell, I won't be surprised if in a few years we read that pallets of shrink-wrapped cash disappeared into Maralago.
ImageImageImage x4
Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Kushner is still trying to figure out ways the suck more money from the government and suckers and monetize Covid-19. If we're "at war" against the virus this guy is a war profiteer.
tek

Post by tek »

Sterngard Friegen wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:50 pm Kushner is still trying to figure out ways the suck more money from the government and suckers and monetize Covid-19. If we're "at war" against the virus this guy is a war profiteer.
This is a key point.

Nobody in the White House gives a flying fuck about the citizens of the US, or even the country itself.
There's no way back
from there to here
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

:yeah:
tek wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:12 pm
Sterngard Friegen wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:50 pm Kushner is still trying to figure out ways the suck more money from the government and suckers and monetize Covid-19. If we're "at war" against the virus this guy is a war profiteer.
This is a key point.

Nobody in the White House gives a flying fuck about the citizens of the US, or even the country itself.
:yeah:
bring out the tumbrils. I am so fucking filled with pain and anger at what is going on in this country. I do deeply believe that if trump somehow retains power it will be the end of democracy in this country and the end of this country as we know it.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Jared Kushner appears to be violating federal law by working extensively on Trump’s re-election campaign from the White House, according to a complaint filed by CREW with the Office of U.S. Special Counsel. https://go.aws/2x1BiK4
AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

Rules just don't ever apply to these people.
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

A few I discovered whilst surfing the innertubes:

______

Years from now, people will talk about what they were doing the moment Jared saved humanity.

I was out when Jared Kushner addressed a panicked nation and I witnessed spontaneous acts of celebration when he pointed out that America needs to “work smarter, not harder.” People hugging, high-fiving, women who weren’t even pregnant suddenly giving birth.

_______

Jared: “Well, I gave it the old ‘my dad paid to get me into college’ try”
Ivanka:
Jared: “So.. “
Ivanka: “I sold one of the kids for an egg today”
Jared: “Which one?”
Ivanka: “Who knows - the ‘mommy, mommy’ whiner one. So fucking annoying.”

______

Jared, dilettantism raised to the level of sociopathy.

______

For a guy who loves to rant about Hunter Biden, Trump sure does put his useless son-in-law, Prep School Slenderman, in charge of a lot of important shit.

_______

This is one of the greatest challenges America has ever faced, thousands of people are dying, and the administration's efforts are apparently being run by the president's halfwit son-in-law:

_______

“Jared Kushner is working tirelessly to figure out how this virus got into Harvard without help.”
—Trevor Noah
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

woodworker wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:13 pm
“Jared Kushner is working tirelessly to figure out how this virus got into Harvard without help.”
—Trevor Noah
Trevor Noah has recently become my favourit face on the US commenter scene. He may have started as a comedian, but no longer. Eg who gets the option to interview Bill Gates among other?
Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

Updated version of Reagan’s most dangerous words in the English language: “I’m Jared Kushner and I’m here to help.” :mrgreen:
M A C A Making America Care Again :daydream:
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:21 pm
woodworker wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:13 pm
—Trevor Noah
Trevor Noah has recently become my favourit face on the US commenter scene. He may have started as a comedian, but no longer. Eg who gets the option to interview Bill Gates among other?
He started out rocky on the Daily Show, but recently I think he's found his stride....
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
PatGund

Post by PatGund »

This last week has confirmed my suspicion that the main reason Kushner is still there is:

1) He's a grifter, from a family of grifters, married into a family of grifters.
2) He's as ethically and morally challenged as his father and father-in-law.
3) He knows exactly what to say and how to kiss up to his father-in-law.
4) He's willing to look the other way when his wife and father-in-law go off for their usual Extra Special Very Private Daddy-Daughter Time.

Return to “Trump Administration”