Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

pipistrelle

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

Post by pipistrelle »

p0rtia wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:37 am
RVInit wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:37 pm

I think Bill Barr is a huge fan of semantics. He claims that he doesn't allow Trump to pressure or bully him. Ok, sure he doesn't FEEL pressured or FEEL bullied because he's more than happy to accommodate anything he knows Trump wants. So, it's not pressure or bullying. Easy peasy.
This. His faux-careful parsing of his words to pretend to himself and his sycophants that he is not lying through his teeth is sickening. As if listeners can't see the truth for the words (forest for the trees).
"I'm grappling with the word 'suggest'."

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

The text-book case.

At St. Peter's gate: Well, I had to deny it, because I'm a scholar and feel exact definitions are very important, and I felt it was more "insinuate" than "suggest." So you have to let me in.
No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy »

Cross posted to the Roger Stone thread

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
“Judge Jackson now has a request for a new trial based on the unambiguous & self outed bias of the foreperson of the jury, whose also a lawyer, by the way. ‘Madam foreperson, your a lawyer, you have a duty, an affirmative obligation, to reveal to us when we selected you the.....
7:58 AM · Feb 18, 2020
Sekrit Stuffs!
.....existence of these tweets in which you were so harshly negative about the President & the people who support him. Don’t you think we wanted to know that before we put you on this jury.’ Pretty obvious he should (get a new trial). I think almost any judge in the Country.....
7:58 AM · Feb 18, 2020
Sekrit Stuffs!
Birfers are toast

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

"your a lawyer"

:brickwallsmall:
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1229551222648168450

Did you hear the latest con job? President Obama is now trying to take credit for the Economic Boom taking place under the Trump Administration. He had the WEAKEST recovery since the Great Depression, despite Zero Fed Rate & MASSIVE quantitative easing. NOW, best jobs numbers....

....ever. Had to rebuild our military, which was totally depleted. Fed Rate UP, taxes and regulations WAY DOWN. If Dems won in 2016, the USA would be in big economic (Depression?) & military trouble right now. THE BEST IS YET TO COME. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

00:40 - 18 Feb 2020
Sekrit Stuffs!

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

RTH10260 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:29 am
https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1229551222648168450

Did you hear the latest con job? President Obama is now trying to take credit for the Economic Boom taking place under the Trump Administration. He had the WEAKEST recovery since the Great Depression, despite Zero Fed Rate & MASSIVE quantitative easing. NOW, best jobs numbers....

....ever. Had to rebuild our military, which was totally depleted. Fed Rate UP, taxes and regulations WAY DOWN. If Dems won in 2016, the USA would be in big economic (Depression?) & military trouble right now. THE BEST IS YET TO COME. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

00:40 - 18 Feb 2020

Rebuilding by depleting the money they were alloted by Congress :blackeye:

#MAGA :sarcasm:

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I saw this graphic on the replies to that and I think it says it all really

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

bob

Post by bob »

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

bob

Post by bob »

the impeached president wrote:....BUT MAYBE I STILL WILL. WITCH HUNT!
(That last one is real, BTW.)

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

bob wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:36 pm
the impeached president wrote:....BUT MAYBE I STILL WILL. WITCH HUNT!
(That last one is real, BTW.)
No, he won't. (Discovery)
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Dopey Donald would cut off his right arm to avoid discovery.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Suranis wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:27 pm
Dopey Donald would cut off his right arm to avoid discovery.
He's the King, he can sue you and not do Discovery! It says so in Article II
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Sekrit Stuffs!

@JRubinBlogger(Jennifer Rubin), the wacko “conservative” of the @washingtonpost
, must learn how to spell the name Bloomberg before it is too late & he is gone!
Eldon Katz 🌹@eldon_katz

Replying to @JRubinBlogger
To be fair, Bloombefg was not the candidate who just had the worst debate performance in modern history, Bloomberg was.
This is your President.
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Trump won't let it go.
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
· 1h
“The decision not to prosecute Andy McCabe is utterly inexplicable.” @Judgenap @HARRISFAULKNER @FoxNews
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Volkonski wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:48 pm
Trump won't let it go.
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
· 1h
“The decision not to prosecute Andy McCabe is utterly inexplicable.” @Judgenap @HARRISFAULKNER @FoxNews
" When ME say throw the guy into the dungeon, he ought to be gone from the planet by now :!: :!: :!: "

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:confused:

Could somebody at @foxnews please explain to Trump hater A.B. Stoddard (zero talent!) and @TeamCavuto, that I won every one of my debates, from beginning to end. Check the polls taken immediately after the debates. The debates got me elected. Must be Fox Board Member Paul Ryan!

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

Kendra wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:58 pm
:confused:

Could somebody at @foxnews please explain to Trump hater A.B. Stoddard (zero talent!) and @TeamCavuto, that I won every one of my debates, from beginning to end. Check the polls taken immediately after the debates. The debates got me elected. Must be Fox Board Member Paul Ryan!
Well, even checking polls that a Trump didn’t dismiss as “Fake News”, that’s not correct. https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-tru ... ry-1447108
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

IF OUR FORMALLY TARGETED FARMERS NEED ADDITIONAL AID UNTIL SUCH TIME AS THE TRADE DEALS WITH CHINA, MEXICO, CANADA AND OTHERS FULLY KICK IN, THAT AID WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, PAID FOR OUT OF THE MASSIVE TARIFF MONEY COMING INTO THE USA!
Sekrit Stuffs!

Turtle

Post by Turtle »

Socialized agriculture

Panch Villlain

Post by Panch Villlain »

Turtle wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:00 pm
Socialized agriculture
No. The oldest and most successful way to get elected: voter bribery.

The romans were very good at that. Important - don't use your own money, let the voters pay themselves. They are too dumb to notice.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Are any Democrat operatives, the DNC, or Crooked Hillary Clinton, blaming Russia, Russia, Russia for the Bernie Sanders win in Nevada. If so I suggest calling Bob Mueller & the 13 Angry Democrats to do a new Mueller Report, Democrat Edition. Bob will get to the bottom of it!

Somebody please tell incompetent (thanks for my high poll numbers) & corrupt politician Adam “Shifty” Schiff to stop leaking Classified information or, even worse, made up information, to the Fake News Media. Someday he will be caught, & that will be a very unpleasant experience!

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Look forward to being with all of my friends and supporters
@CPAC
on Saturday, February 29th! #KAG2020
:nooo:

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Post by fierceredpanda »

Why does he have to keep re-victimizing that poor flag?
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

posting from Stock market thread

The guy that last week put 14 infected Coronavirus patients onto a plane with 300 people, against the advice of the CDC, is worried about the Virus's effect on the Stock market. Because without the Stock Market he has fuck all to boast about.
Kyle Griffin
@kylegriffin1
WaPo last week: Trump has told advisers that he does not want the administration to do or say anything regarding the Coronavirus outbreak that would further spook the markets. He remains worried that any large-scale outbreak could hurt his reelection bid.

https://t.co/0QeqNu0C0X?amp=1
Posted after the Dow lost 1000 points in a day. Because the dow and the Cronavirus are the same thing to put in a tweet.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
19h
The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
3h
Cryin’ Chuck Schumer is complaining, for publicity purposes only, that I should be asking for more money than $2.5 Billion to prepare for Coronavirus. If I asked for more he would say it is too much. He didn’t like my early travel closings. I was right. He is incompetent!
Reminder, this guy shut down the entire Pandemic section of the CDC and NSC. And I would guess the "early travel closings" part is another reference to the stock market.

bob

Post by bob »

This is Klayman Taitz level of dumb.

Return to “Trump Administration”