Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

MsDaisy

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

Post by MsDaisy »

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Dow hits 28,000 - FIRST TIME EVER, HIGHEST EVER! Gee, Pelosi & Schitt have a good idea, “lets Impeach the President.” If something like that ever happened, it would lead to the biggest FALL in Market History. It’s called a Depression, not a Recession! So much for 401-K’s & Jobs!
10:18 AM · Nov 16, 2019
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Birfers are toast

tek

Post by tek »

“lets Impeach the President.” If something like that ever happened, it would lead to the biggest FALL in Market History.
He's making a big assumption there..
There's no way back
from there to here

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

“Triggered,” a great book by my son, Don. Now number one on
@NYTIMES
LIST. Keep it there for a while!

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Kendra wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:17 pm
“Triggered,” a great book by my son, Don. Now number one on
@NYTIMES
LIST. Keep it there for a while!
EJg0c43XYAAETyq-3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

joE biDeN coRruPtLY uSed HIs iNFluEncE tO hElP hiS sON

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy »

Mr. Chairman, Joe Biden may be Sleepy and Very Slow, but he is not a “rabid dog.” He is actually somewhat better than that, but I am the only one who can get you where you have to be. You should act quickly, get the deal done. See you soon!
Quote Tweet
Graham Ledger @GrahamLedger · Nov 16
North Korea calls Joe Biden a ‘rabid dog’ who should be ‘beaten to death with a stick’ in latest attack on Trump’s rival. #Biden #biden2020 https://thesun.co.uk/news/10354955/nort ... ten-death/
9:58 AM · Nov 17, 2019
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

:roll:
Birfers are toast

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

MsDaisy wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:58 am
Mr. Chairman, Joe Biden may be Sleepy and Very Slow, but he is not a “rabid dog.” He is actually somewhat better than that, but I am the only one who can get you where you have to be. You should act quickly, get the deal done. See you soon!
Quote Tweet
Graham Ledger @GrahamLedger · Nov 16
North Korea calls Joe Biden a ‘rabid dog’ who should be ‘beaten to death with a stick’ in latest attack on Trump’s rival. #Biden #biden2020 https://thesun.co.uk/news/10354955/nort ... ten-death/
9:58 AM · Nov 17, 2019
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

:roll:
:think: :shock: one could also read that as Teh Donald suggesting that Kim gets his hands on Biden asap... :brickwallsmall: :doh:

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy »

RTH10260 wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:17 am

:think: :shock: one could also read that as Teh Donald suggesting that Kim gets his hands on Biden asap... :brickwallsmall: :doh:
I think Donald Trump would give his left nut for anyone to get Biden and everyone else out of his way in 2020, whatever it takes. (NADT to the left nut) The walls are closing in on him and trapped animals are likely to do just about anything. The only thing I hope for is when it all blows up that it all lands right in Mitch McConnell's face. (Figuratively of course NADT to McConnell's face)
Birfers are toast

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Aaron Rupar✔@atrupar
One day after making an unplanned trip to this hospital, President Trump has posted 34 tweets or retweets ahead of 3pm DC time.

Aaron Rupar✔@atrupar
Trump's up to 38 tweets or retweets today -- and not a single one of them has even acknowledged the Republican loss in the #lagov race
:-

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Donald J. Trump✔@realDonaldTrump
Never has the Republican Party been so united as it is now. 95% A.R. This is a great fraud being played out against the American people by the Fake News Media & their partner, the Do Nothing Democrats. The rules are rigged by Pelosi & Schiff, but we are winning, and we will win!

13:29 - 18 Nov 2019
I bet it's like those commie countries, the whole party agrees. For the American Republicans it is what remains from their prior glory after all others defected :blackeye:

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Post by fierceredpanda »

RTH10260 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:13 am
I bet it's like those commie countries, the whole party agrees. For the American Republicans it is what remains from their prior glory after all others defected :blackeye:
This is exactly the end point of Trump's (and the Federalist Society's, for that matter) vision of America. They already view all other parties as illegitimate and unfit to govern. It's not much of a leap from that position to the next logical step of outlawing those other parties. Not to mention the superposition of Trump, the Republican Party, and the United States itself.

Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four really is too often quoted about such things, particularly the "boot stamping on a human face, forever" line. But just before that, he exactly foresaw the philosophy of today's GOP:
There will be no loyalty, except loyalty towards the Party. There will be no love, except the love of Big Brother. There will be no laughter, except the laugh of triumph over a defeated enemy. There will be no art, no literature, no science. When we are omnipotent we shall have no more need of science. There will be no distinction between beauty and ugliness.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

Our Crazy, Do Nothing (where’s USMCA, infrastructure, lower drug pricing & much more?) Speaker of the House, Nervous Nancy Pelosi, who is petrified by her Radical Left knowing she will soon be gone (they & Fake News Media are her BOSS), suggested on Sunday’s DEFACE THE NATION....
....that I testify about the phony Impeachment Witch Hunt. She also said I could do it in writing. Even though I did nothing wrong, and don’t like giving credibility to this No Due Process Hoax, I like the idea & will, in order to get Congress focused again, strongly consider it!

SecretMissionHat @Popehat
Replying to @realDonaldTrump

Reflexively perjuring yourself in writing would be much more convenient to your golf schedule.

Turtle

Post by Turtle »

The interview:

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Phuck that, I want his fat ass in the dock, on prime time, every lie fact checked to his face.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy »

Video "the coup has started"
11:46 AM · Nov 19, 2019
Birfers are toast

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

File under dementia.

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Donald J. Trump✔@realDonaldTrump
Why do @ShannonBream & @FoxNews waste airtime on Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell, who recently left the Presidential Primaries having attained a grand number of ZERO in the polls. I don’t even know how that is possible. Fox should stay with the people that got them there, not losers!
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Donald J. Trump✔ @realDonaldTrump
During my visit yesterday to Austin, Texas, for the startup of the new Mac Pro, & the discussion of a new one $billion campus, also in Texas, I asked Tim Cook to see if he could get Apple involved in building 5G in the U.S. They have it all - Money, Technology, Vision & Cook!l
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Donald J. Trump✔ @realDonaldTrump
The Republican Party, and me, had a GREAT day yesterday with respect to the phony Impeachment Hoax, & yet, when I got home to the White House & checked out the news coverage on much of television, you would have no idea they were reporting on the same event. FAKE & CORRUPT NEWS!

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

... me had a GREAT day yesterday ...
OK, I think he wrote that one himself. :lol:
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Why do @ShannonBream & @FoxNews waste airtime on Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell, who recently left the Presidential Primaries having attained a grand number of ZERO in the polls.
Good to know being POTUS is exactly like winning a high school popularity contest.

And who knew "working harder" than any president ever meant flipping on and watching the teevee?

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

pipistrelle wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:21 am
Why do @ShannonBream & @FoxNews waste airtime on Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell, who recently left the Presidential Primaries having attained a grand number of ZERO in the polls.
Good to know being POTUS is exactly like winning a high school popularity contest.

And who knew "working harder" than any president ever meant flipping on and watching the teevee?
:o :fingerwag: That's grotesquely unfair!

Trump also tweets like a shit fountain and cheats at plays golf at his golf dumps. He's a busy asshole. :-D

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy »

Former FBI Employee Accused of Altering FISA Documents.” Hello, here we go!
@foxandfriends
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
I will be interviewed on @foxandfriends this morning at 8:00 A.M. I know that there’s not much to talk about, but we will try to keep the conversation going. Enjoy! @SteveDoocy @ainsleyearhardt @kilmeade
7:13 AM · Nov 22, 2019
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Birfers are toast

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

WTF???

Turtle

Post by Turtle »

That was a really bad idea by Cuomo.

Return to “Trump Administration”