Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

tek

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

Post by tek » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:00 pm

Kendra wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:51 pm
Incoming! He's working on changing the narrative. He was spied on...
Wait, didn't he just tell us two days ago that he knows his calls are "heavily populated" ?? :confused:
There's no way back
from there to here

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:04 pm

tek wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:00 pm
Kendra wrote:
Wait, didn't he just tell us two days ago that he knows his calls are "heavily populated" ?? :confused:
I believe you are correct. All he needs to do is release the tape or a transcript. Unless they're hiding something...

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:04 pm

Kendra wrote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
“It appears that an American spy in one of our intelligence agencies may have been spying on our own president. The complaint suggests that this intel agent was listening in on Trump’s conversation....
► Show Spoiler
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
....with a foreign leader. Was this person officially asked to listen to the conversation or was he or she secretly listening in?”
@GreggJarrett
2:47 PM · Sep 21, 2019
► Show Spoiler
Yes, I have seen FOX clips. One was Gregg Jarrett and some other guy on Laura Ingraham's show.
I just finished reading this "OPINION" piece from Jarrett.

Gregg Jarrett: The Trump whistleblower may not be a whistleblower at all

The latest media mass hysteria over a whistleblower’s complaint that, according to FoxNews.com “reportedly involved allegations President Trump made a troubling and unspecified ‘promise’ to a foreign leader,” is based on precious little information. That has not stopped journalists from convicting Trump in the court of public opinion and predicting his imminent demise.

Who exactly is this unidentified “whistleblower”? What is the specific nature of his or her “urgent concern” complaint against the president? Does this complaint really qualify under the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act (ICWPA)? These are just a few of the most fundamental questions that remain largely unknown.

Despite the paucity of facts, some reasonable observations and conclusions can be drawn.

It appears that an American spy in one of our intelligence agencies may have been spying on our own president. The complaint suggests that this intel agent was listening in on Trump’s conversation with a foreign leader. Was this person officially asked to listen to the conversation or was he or she secretly listening in? We don’t know.

This agent, who is an unelected and inferior federal employee in the government hierarchy, apparently believes that it is his/her job to second-guess the motivation behind the words of the elected president, who is the most superior officer in the U.S. government.
<snip>
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/gregg-j ... stleblower

i googled "ICWPA".

SUMMARY OF PROCEDURES FOR REPORTING URGENT CONCERNS PURSUANT TO THE ICWPA

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/who-we-ar ... mat?id=366

http://archive.fo/cx9Qk

Mrs. Betty Bowers
@BettyBowers
Replying to @realDonaldTrump and @GreggJarrett
Yesterday, you said you were well aware of people eavesdropping on your calls.

Now, you're pretending this is shocking to you.

Get your lies straight, idiot.
2:53 PM · Sep 21, 2019
► Show Spoiler
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:06 pm

No collusion. He did this one on his own.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:10 pm

Jarrett is a big nut case. I took a hit for the team and read his book. Been a while, but he even read evil doings into Sally Yates actions.

Edit, correct typos. Stupid auto correct :/

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:06 pm

I can't wait until this fat phuck is hanging from a meat hook like Mussolini was at the end of the war.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:16 pm

“Ukraine Foreign Minister disputes reports of any pressure from Trump. This conversation was long, friendly, and it touched on many questions.” @NBCNews Correct. If your looking for something done wrong, just look at the tape of Sleepy Joe. He is being protected by the Media!

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:30 pm

:sick:

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:39 pm

“@FoxNews bombshell information reports that the so-called Whistleblower did not have firsthand knowledge of that phone conversation with Ukraine’s President.” Wow! @HARRISFAULKNER It is all a Democrat/Adam Schiff Scam! Doing this for 3 years now, and found NOTHING!

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:00 am

There has been no President in the history of our Country who has been treated so badly as I have. The Democrats are frozen with hatred and fear. They get nothing done. This should never be allowed to happen to another President. Witch Hunt!

OMFG, what a CRYBABY. :violin: :crying:
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Post by fierceredpanda » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:05 am

Uh...three US presidents have been assassinated while in office. I'm pretty sure they were treated worse than you, jackass.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:08 am

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:08 am

History in Trump's pea brain means going back ten years. Perhaps Johnson, our 17th president, was worse than Trump. I can't say for sure. I will say that Trump asks for everything he gets.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:25 am

Yeah, what's really going through his headbone is, "Obama never got impeached, but I'm going to?" That's all the history he wants to know.

... and he can't take it. He's going to melt down completely.

Did you know Nixon wrote 9 books after he left office? He was ten times tougher than this fucking crybaby.
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:40 am

Yanno, I had a tough week last week.

Not only did we learn that ol' Walter Fitzpatrick sent a 6 page notarized criminal complaint to my local sheriff accusing me of every crime under the Sun, including child endangerment ... and he sent it to the federal Justice Department, which sent it to the Department of Homeland Security ... but we also learned that Christopher Bruce, the Mighty Spork, called me a "dilapidated moron" and claimed I'm over 100 years old, and said a lot of other mean things about the poor ol' rooster who everybody loves to kick around whenever they're bored or havin' a bad day.

But did I go all crybaby over any of it? Did I send a tweet that said I been treated worser than any other forum admin EVAR?

No, I did not. I decided to have fun with it instead.

Which is why, of all the things on my list of why I hate Donald John Trump, this one is the absolute worst: He is a fucking crybaby. President of the United States of America, and he's a fucking crybaby.

It's surreal, is what it is.

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:50 am

To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:32 am

@realDonaldTrump
Will the Democrats apologize after seeing what was said on the call with the Ukrainian President? They should, a perfect call - got them by surprise!
2:17 PM · Sep 25, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:03 am

I don't know why it's taking so long to release the transcript. How long does it take to hit Delete?
Goldie, one of our Chinese Cresteds, models her zombie hunter costume for the party.
ImageImageImage x4

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:06 am

Slim Cognito wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:03 am
I don't know why it's taking so long to release the transcript. How long does it take to hit Delete?
had to doctor it first. says thWimp "urged" Zelansky to "contact Barr

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:07 am

It had to go through GROPUS's Executive privilege tract.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:50 am

:twisted: I can't wait to read that transcript and find the words THERE WAS NO COLLUSION !!!!!! :think:

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:27 pm

Foggy wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:25 am
Yeah, what's really going through his headbone is, "Obama never got impeached, but I'm going to?" That's all the history he wants to know.

... and he can't take it. He's going to melt down completely.

Did you know Nixon wrote 9 books after he left office? He was ten times tougher than this fucking crybaby.
At least he'll finally do something better than Obama.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:08 pm

I have informed
Kevin McCarthy and all Republicans in the House that I fully support transparency on so-called whistleblower information but also insist on transparency from Joe Biden and his son Hunter, on the millions of dollars that have been quickly and easily....

...taken out of Ukraine and China. Additionally, I demand transparency from Democrats that went to Ukraine and attempted to force the new President to do things that they wanted under the form of political threat.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:16 pm

Kendra wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:08 pm
https:// mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1176953905776910341
I have informed Kevin McCarthy and all Republicans in the House that I fully support transparency on so-called whistleblower information but also insist on transparency from Joe Biden and his son Hunter, on the millions of dollars that have been quickly and easily....

...taken out of Ukraine and China. Additionally, I demand transparency from Democrats that went to Ukraine and attempted to force the new President to do things that they wanted under the form of political threat.
:brickwallsmall: OMFSM - what kind of transparency does Teh Donald think he can ask for? Biden Sr and Jr are not holding a government position, they are private citizens (although with some prominence). Interestingly, if one takes this approach, Teh Donald ought to also present the details of his dealings prior to taking office, eg how about those Russian oligarchs etc, eg all those investments into Trump properties above market value?

What contacts does Teh Donald think the Democrats have had with the new Ukrainian president? Does he think they went clandestine to Kiev and the secret services are hiding that info from him? :brickwallsmall:

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:19 pm

That man is delusional. :brickwallsmall:

Return to “Trump Administration”