Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

Suranis

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

Post by Suranis » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:35 am

The Japanese PM has got Lord Dipshit wrapped around his little finger. He never got anywhere with Obama as Obama was smart enough to see right though his sucking up, and Obama then passed him to Biden for extra bullshit hammering. The SFV however is so desperate for SOMEONE to like him that he has been tweeting about how HE LIKES BE AND HE'S IMPORTANT AND HE LIKES ME!!! all day. He gave Abe no less than 6 twits about how important he is that the great Japanese PM would spend time with him!! HIM!! He even has photos!!! :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

#ICYMI: Joint Statement with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on North Korea.
3,011 replies 4,385 retweets 14,557 likes

Donald J. Trump Retweeted
Dan Scavino Jr. ‏@Scavino45 3h3 hours ago

LIVE Joint Statement by President Trump and Prime Minister Shinzo Abe:
907 replies 2,096 retweets 8,565 likes

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago

A working dinner tonight with Prime Minister Abe of Japan, and his representatives, at the Winter White House (Mar-a-Lago). Very good talks!
12,767 replies 10,191 retweets 63,446 likes

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago

Played golf today with Prime Minister Abe of Japan and @TheBig_Easy, Ernie Els, and had a great time. Japan is very well represented!

6,664 replies 9,228 retweets 55,021 likes

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 8h8 hours ago

Having a great time hosting Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in the United States!

11,470 replies 14,075 retweets 72,208 likes

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 17h17 hours ago

Melania and I are hosting Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and Mrs. Abe at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Fla. They are a wonderful couple!
Even his first lady daughter only warranted 1 twit.

The Japanese must be laughing their asses off.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:01 am

C4aGCAkWYAE6lEb.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment: African-American Naomi Anderson was a leader in the suffrage movement in the west, a published poet, barber, community activist, and teacher.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:06 am

:dance: :clap: :lol:
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

kate520

Post by kate520 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:21 am

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :clap:
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:03 pm

Did Trump suck up enough to let the PM win??? I wonder if he an subordinate his EGO long enough to let Abe win.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:52 pm

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

Just leaving Florida. Big crowds of enthusiastic supporters lining the road that the FAKE NEWS media refuses to mention. Very dishonest!

2:19 PM - 12 Feb 2017
:yankyank: :yankyank:

[bbvideo=560,315][/bbvideo]
"I'll alert the media" scene from ARTHUR
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

EastStander

Post by EastStander » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:01 am

That tweet is truly pitiful.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:11 am

Off Topic
I am not sure how much coverage the "Dishonest Media" gave this.
TYT Politics was live. <you might have to wait for the video to appear>
7 hours ago ·
Chicagoans "Moon" the Trump Tower
Chicago Protestors "Mass Mooning" the Trump Tower Over His Tax Returns. Chants of “Kiss Our Asses, Release Your Taxes.” #RumpsAgainstTrump

[facebook]1817325435181830[/facebook]

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:32 am

Trump claims ‘enthusiastic supporters’ are lining the road. They were actually Dakota Pipeline protesters.
Trump’s own press pool contradicts this statement, saying that “a couple dozen” of anti-Trump protesters were in the streets around Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate, where the president was meeting with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and his wife.

As usual, Trump provided no photographic evidence of these crowds, and a cursory search of Twitter only reveals pictures of giant anti-Trump crowds with smatterings of Trump supporters from last week.

And, of course, this: <tweets with videos of protesters> < SNIP>
http://usuncut.com/news/trump-claims-en ... rotesters/

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:49 am

Tweet from Michael Blackman@Paracomedian09
Sean Spicer: "I'm tired of everyone thinking I'm the biggest idiot in Trump's circle."

Stephen Miller: "Hold my beer."
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment: African-American Naomi Anderson was a leader in the suffrage movement in the west, a published poet, barber, community activist, and teacher.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:12 am

The latest
The real scandal here is that classified information is illegally given out by "intelligence" like candy. Very un-American!
It sounds like he is describing Flynn to the "T," doesn't it?

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:26 am

Not to mention how 45 handles classified information while at Mar Lago.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:07 pm

Scare quotes. He's doing a great job of repairing his relationship with the intelligence community. :dance:
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:11 pm

Foggy wrote:Scare quotes. He's doing a great job of repairing his relationship with the intelligence community. :dance:
Yeah, Trump's tweets just may Make America Great Again. :mrgreen:
‘He will die in jail’: Intelligence community ready to ‘go nuclear’ on Trump, senior source says

U.S. national security officials are reportedly ready to “go nuclear” after President Donald Trump’s latest attack on the intelligence community.

In a series of tweets on Tuesday and Wednesday, Trump insisted that the “real scandal” was not that former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn lied about his contact with Russia. Instead, the president blasted what he said were “un-American” leaks that led to Flynn’s ousting.
<SNIP Trump's tweets>

On Wednesday, former NSA intelligence analyst John Schindler provided some insight into the reaction of national security officials.

“Now we go nuclear,” he wrote on Twitter. “[Intelligence community] war going to new levels. Just got an [email from] senior [intelligence community] friend, it began: ‘He will die in jail.'”

“US intelligence is not the problem here,” Schindler added in another tweet. “The President’s collusion with Russian intelligence is. Many details, but the essence is simple.”
<SNIP Schindler's tweets>
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/he-wil ... urce-says/

Tiredretiredlawyer

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:17 pm

Dolly wrote:
Foggy wrote:Scare quotes. He's doing a great job of repairing his relationship with the intelligence community. :dance:
Yeah, Trump's tweets just may Make America Great Again. :mrgreen:
‘He will die in jail’: Intelligence community ready to ‘go nuclear’ on Trump, senior source says

U.S. national security officials are reportedly ready to “go nuclear” after President Donald Trump’s latest attack on the intelligence community.

:snippity:

“Now we go nuclear,” he wrote on Twitter. “[Intelligence community] war going to new levels. Just got an [email from] senior [intelligence community] friend, it began: ‘He will die in jail.'”

:snippity:
<SNIP Schindler's tweets>
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/he-wil ... urce-says/
Ruh-ro!

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:18 pm

Trump Calls Intelligence Leaks ‘Un-American,’ Says They’re ‘Just Like Russia’

:explode:

Just like Russia. Which is a great country. But leaks are bad. Something Russia would do, but we like them. But when we say just like Russia, we mean bad. Or something. But leaks have gotta stop. So we'll crack down on them, like Russia would. Because they're strong and good. But we don't want to be like them and have leaks...

Excuse me. I have to go put on my halibut and tie my gophers. :dazed:
X3

rpenner

Post by rpenner » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:07 pm

RoadScholar wrote:Just like Russia. Which is a great country.
Better than Nazi Germany. Big League.

h/t Remixed from various twitter feeds...

kate520

Post by kate520 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:15 pm

I don't tweet much, actually not at all. There are enough time sinks in my life already :roll:

Has anyone tweeted that short clip of Obama humiliating him at the Correspondents' dinner yet? Or lately? Even just a 2 second one of Obama grinning from ear to ear while steam comes out if Trump's ears might do the trick.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:51 pm

If that's not a .gif yet it should be.
X3

Addie

Post by Addie » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:55 am

The Hill
Sanders trolls Trump over claim his rallies would be bigger than protests

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) on Saturday was quick to hit back at President Trump for tweeting that a rally of his voters would be bigger than any of the anti-Trump protests around the country.

"Maybe the millions of people who voted to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN should have their own rally. It would be the biggest of them all!” Trump tweeted early Saturday.

"They did. It wasn't," Sanders tweeted alongside a photo of Trump's inauguration last month, next to a photo of former President Obama's 2009 inauguration, which drew a larger crowd.
Democracy is a garden that has to be tended. -Barack Obama

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:58 am

This morning's tweets from 45.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:19 pm

You don't get to claim anything about the debt until you actually pass a budget or laws that impact spending.
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

bob

Post by bob » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:42 pm

bob wrote:
Amazing! Trump Cuts US Debt by $12 Billion In His First Month
Yes, the RWNJs are touting that that debt has dropped from $19.947T to $19.935T. :roll:

Of course, no explanation of how that drop relates to the current president's efforts.
Did I say "RWNJs"? I meant "in addition to the current president." :brickwallsmall:

Although technically true, this is literally an out-of-context factlette conjured up at the Gateway Pundit.

PolitiFact: Why Donald Trump's tweet about national debt decrease in his first month is highly misleading:
"Considering that Trump hasn’t enacted any fiscal legislation, it’s a bit of a stretch for him to take credit for any changes in debt levels," Dan Mitchell, a libertarian economist and senior fellow at the Cato Institute, told us.

"Debt levels go up and down in the short run based on independent factors such as quarterly tax payments and predetermined expenditure patterns," he said.

Added Neil Buchanan, a George Washington University law professor and author of The Debt Ceiling Disasters: "No one who knows anything about budgeting would take a 30-day change to have any meaning at all. There is no credit to take, because it's like noticing that rainfall numbers from one month to the next are not exactly the same or that attendance at baseball games is not a constant number."
And, yes, the debt under Obama grew around $200B in his first month. As part of the bailout to mitigate against the financial collapse that occurred at the end of Dubya's presidency. But the current president thinks he "inherited a mess."
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Skip Intro

Post by Skip Intro » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:33 pm

Kendra wrote:This morning's tweets from 45.
Herman Cain came up with the $12 billion reduction on Fox. Minutes later Trump tweets it.

FAKE NEWS!
In the Trump era anything is true if enough people believe it.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:50 pm

bob wrote:
bob wrote:
Amazing! Trump Cuts US Debt by $12 Billion In His First Month
Yes, the RWNJs are touting that that debt has dropped from $19.947T to $19.935T. :roll:

Of course, no explanation of how that drop relates to the current president's efforts.
Did I say "RWNJs"? I meant "in addition to the current president." :brickwallsmall:

Although technically true, this is literally an out-of-context factlette conjured up at the Gateway Pundit.

PolitiFact: Why Donald Trump's tweet about national debt decrease in his first month is highly misleading:
"Considering that Trump hasn’t enacted any fiscal legislation, it’s a bit of a stretch for him to take credit for any changes in debt levels," Dan Mitchell, a libertarian economist and senior fellow at the Cato Institute, told us.

"Debt levels go up and down in the short run based on independent factors such as quarterly tax payments and predetermined expenditure patterns," he said.

Added Neil Buchanan, a George Washington University law professor and author of The Debt Ceiling Disasters: "No one who knows anything about budgeting would take a 30-day change to have any meaning at all. There is no credit to take, because it's like noticing that rainfall numbers from one month to the next are not exactly the same or that attendance at baseball games is not a constant number."
And, yes, the debt under Obama grew around $200B in his first month. As part of the bailout to mitigate against the financial collapse that occurred at the end of Dubya's presidency. But the current president thinks he "inherited a mess."
And by "mess" he means a surplus

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Return to “Trump Administration”