Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

MsDaisy

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

Post by MsDaisy » Mon May 20, 2019 8:20 am

Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump
The Failing New York Times (it will pass away when I leave office in 6 years), and others of the Fake News Media, keep writing phony stories about how I didn’t use many banks because they didn’t want to do business with me. WRONG! It is because I didn’t need money. Very old
7:20 AM - 20 May 2019

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
....fashioned, but true. When you don’t need or want money, you don’t need or want banks. Banks have always been available to me, they want to make money. Fake Media only says this to disparage, and always uses unnamed sources (because their sources don’t even exist)......

The Mainstream Media has never been as corrupt and deranged as it is today. FAKE NEWS is actually the biggest story of all and is the true ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE! That’s why they refuse to cover the REAL Russia Hoax. But the American people are wise to what is going on.....

....Now the new big story is that Trump made a lot of money and buys everything for cash, he doesn’t need banks. But where did he get all of that cash? Could it be Russia? No, I built a great business and don’t need banks, but if I did they would be there...and

DeutscheBank......

.....was very good and highly professional to deal with - and if for any reason I didn’t like them, I would have gone elsewhere....there was always plenty of money around and banks to choose from. They would be very happy to take my money. Fake News!

“We have a booming economy, and working people are making gains that they haven’t seen in decades.” Stuart Varney @foxandfriends
8:07 AM - 20 May 2019

Why are the Democrats not looking into all of the crimes committed by Crooked Hillary and the phony Russia Investigation? They would get back their credibility. Jerry Nadler, Schiff, would have a whole new future open to them. Perhaps they could even run for President!
8:13 AM - 20 May 2019

Someone woke up with his drawers in a knot for some reason... :lol:
Birfers are toast

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon May 20, 2019 10:37 am

If he doesn't need banks, why fight the requests for bank info :confused:

kate520

Post by kate520 » Mon May 20, 2019 10:41 am

I don’t know a single goddam person who acts like this. Everything everywhere is about him, no perceived slight dare be ignored, lest it seem the king does not see all. When does he find time to do the peoples’ business? :lol:

Can we wake up now please? 2.5 years seems like enough of this nightmare.

I initially followed him on twitter because I thought maybe something important might fall out of his mouth accidentally, but Boy oh boy, was I wrong. His feed is just a cesspool, from both ends of the spectrum. So I unfollowed him months ago...too no avail. Maybe that’s what he and @jack talked about?
Don Donnie: “They can’t unfollow me, it’s treason. I’m only the best The president. They need my goat droppings of wisdom or they won’t know how to think about things. Geez.”
@jack: 👌

@jack, or so I’ve heard, has some authoritarian/white boy tendencies himself.

ETA: I sincerely wish someone could organize a trump boycott. Since the WH is ghosting most of the press corps except Fox and Sinclair most of the press Corp should assign one person per media outlet to follow him obsessively. The coverage mostly sucks anyway, his worst behavior has been normalized over his term, even though we were all warned, and warned them, not to do that. It’s a :pickle: .
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon May 20, 2019 10:49 am

I blocked him almost immediately. And thought how sad that an American citizen has to block the president.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon May 20, 2019 11:48 am

Senile much?

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Post by fierceredpanda » Mon May 20, 2019 11:53 am

kate520 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 10:41 am
I don’t know a single goddam person who acts like this. Everything everywhere is about him, no perceived slight dare be ignored, lest it seem the king does not see all. When does he find time to do the peoples’ business? :lol:

Can we wake up now please? 2.5 years seems like enough of this nightmare.

I initially followed him on twitter because I thought maybe something important might fall out of his mouth accidentally, but Boy oh boy, was I wrong. His feed is just a cesspool, from both ends of the spectrum. So I unfollowed him months ago...too no avail. Maybe that’s what he and @jack talked about?
Don Donnie: “They can’t unfollow me, it’s treason. I’m only the best The president. They need my goat droppings of wisdom or they won’t know how to think about things. Geez.”
@jack: 👌

@jack, or so I’ve heard, has some authoritarian/white boy tendencies himself.

ETA: I sincerely wish someone could organize a trump boycott. Since the WH is ghosting most of the press corps except Fox and Sinclair most of the press Corp should assign one person per media outlet to follow him obsessively. The coverage mostly sucks anyway, his worst behavior has been normalized over his term, even though we were all warned, and warned them, not to do that. It’s a :pickle: .
:yeah: All of that.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

tek

Post by tek » Mon May 20, 2019 11:56 am

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You can't go on
Thinking nothing's wrong

Hurtzi

Post by Hurtzi » Mon May 20, 2019 3:42 pm

As far as asI know it was the rogue New York branch of DB who gave all the money.

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Wed May 22, 2019 12:39 pm

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Everybody, including me, thought that when the 40 Million Dollar Mueller Report was released with No Collusion and No Obstruction (of a crime caused by others), that was the end. But no, the Democrats want to keep it going in an effort to help them in 2020. Bad for the Country!

“The Democrats are in danger of becoming irrelevant because of their decision to keep taking the country on wild goose chases. They ought to start governing. You know, for a change.” Michael Goodwin

“He (Jerry Nadler) wants a show. He wants to use Mr. McGahn as a prop to spend three hours claiming that Mr. Trump tried to obstruct the Mueller investigation. YET MR. MUELLER WASN’T OBSTRUCTED IN ANY WAY, HIS COPIOUS REPORT WAS RELEASED FOR ALL TO SEE, & THERE WAS NO COLLUSION..

..BETWEEN RUSSIA AND THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN. Mr. McGahn can be forgiven for declining the honor of appearing in Mr. Nadler’s pseudo-impeachment drama.”

As I have long been saying, and has now been proven out, this is a Witch Hunt against the Republican Party and myself, and it was the other side that caused the problem, not us!
There are meds for this, right?
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu May 23, 2019 8:41 am

Rex Tillerson, a man who is “dumb as a rock” and totally ill prepared and ill equipped to be Secretary of State, made up a story (he got fired) that I was out-prepared by Vladimir Putin at a meeting in Hamburg, Germany. I don’t think Putin would agree. Look how the U.S. is doing!

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu May 23, 2019 8:45 am

The Democrats have become known as THE DO NOTHING PARTY!

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu May 23, 2019 8:46 am

Why is "dumb as a rock" in scare quotes? And if he was so unqualified to be SoS, why'd ya nominate him? :?: :?: :?:

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Thu May 23, 2019 8:49 am

I'm sure Russia thinks we are doing pretty good right now, Putin has to be happy.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Thu May 23, 2019 10:41 am

To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat May 25, 2019 5:43 am

Democrat Senator Mark Warner is acting and talking like he is in total control of the Senate Intelligence Committee. Their is nothing bipartisan about him. He should not be allowed to take “command” of that Committee. Too important! Remember when he spoke to the Russian jokester?

tek

Post by tek » Sat May 25, 2019 5:45 am

3:20AM?

Gonna be a long day..
You can't go on
Thinking nothing's wrong

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Sat May 25, 2019 3:16 pm

tek wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 5:45 am
3:20AM?

Gonna be a long day..
He's in Japan and they're 11 hours ahead, would have been 4:20PM to him. Though he had to be jet lagged, that's a really long trip.
Birfers are toast

tek

Post by tek » Sat May 25, 2019 3:21 pm

an 11-hour jet-lagged DJT.. he must have been EVEN MORE of a joy to be around than usual..
You can't go on
Thinking nothing's wrong

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Sat May 25, 2019 6:40 pm

Another activist Obama appointed judge has just ruled against us on a section of the Southern Wall that is already under construction. This is a ruling against Border Security and in favor of crime, drugs and human trafficking. We are asking for an expedited appeal!
3:35 PM - 25 May 2019

In addition to great incompetence and corruption, The Smollett case in Chicago is also about a Hate Crime. Remember, “MAGA COUNTRY DID IT!” That turned out to be a total lie, had nothing to do with “MAGA COUNTRY.” Serious stuff, and not even an apology to millions of people!
4:43 PM - 25 May 2019

I think he's moving into "Just fling shit in every direction" mode hoping that something, anything will stick. The closer he gets to being boxed in, the worse he's going to get. I hope republicans like Mitch McConnell & Lindsey Graham never recover from all the Trump stink they've wallowed in. I would sooooo love to see McConnell lose his seat!
Birfers are toast

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat May 25, 2019 7:13 pm

https://twitter .com/realDonaldTrump/status/1132413516063870977
:confused: :confused: :confused:
North Korea fired off some small weapons, which disturbed some of my people, and others, but not me. I have confidence that Chairman Kim will keep his promise to me, & also smiled when he called Swampman Joe Bidan a low IQ individual, & worse. Perhaps that’s sending me a signal?

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat May 25, 2019 7:51 pm

So, can we take that as he being proud to accept the endorsement of the Dictator of North Korea?
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe » Sat May 25, 2019 8:23 pm

"My people"

I am not your fucking people. You #fatdonnie WORK for me.

He truly thinks he is our "leader"

I wish he would hurry up and eat one to many big macs

I can't stand much more of this fucking shit

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat May 25, 2019 8:25 pm

BidAn? Who’s sleepy now?

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat May 25, 2019 8:35 pm

sad-cafe wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 8:23 pm
"My people"

I am not your fucking people. You #fatdonnie WORK for me.

He truly thinks he is our "leader"

I wish he would hurry up and eat one to many big macs

I can't stand much more of this fucking shit
I hear ya, that bugged the he'll out of me too :sick: :sick: :sick:

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sat May 25, 2019 10:46 pm

Kendra wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 7:13 pm
https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1132413516063870977
:confused: :confused: :confused:
North Korea fired off some small weapons, which disturbed some of my people, and others, but not me. I have confidence that Chairman Kim will keep his promise to me, & also smiled when he called Swampman Joe Bidan a low IQ individual, & worse. Perhaps that’s sending me a signal?
Tweet gone...

Return to “Trump Administration”