Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

User avatar
MN-Skeptic
Posts: 2905
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:36 pm
Location: Twin Cities

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6251

Post by MN-Skeptic » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:56 pm


Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Trade negotiators have just returned from China where the meetings on Trade were very productive. Now at meetings with me at Mar-a-Lago giving the details. In the meantime, Billions of Dollars are being paid to the United States by China in the form of Trade Tariffs!
6:17 PM - 16 Feb 2019
Trump STILL doesn't understand that tariffs are paid by the American purchasers of these tariffed items. :brickwallsmall:


MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

User avatar
RTH10260
Posts: 22631
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Near the Swiss Alps

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6252

Post by RTH10260 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:20 pm

Kendra wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:38 pm
https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1096856815810342912

Is this the same video with different music since they were forced to take the other one down?
Looks to me to be the original video clip. Can be that a retweet keeps a usage count on the clip so that it doesn't get removed when the original tweet gets removed. :lol:



User avatar
neonzx
Posts: 6581
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:27 am

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6253

Post by neonzx » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:32 pm

RTH10260 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:20 pm
Kendra wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:38 pm
https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1096856815810342912

Is this the same video with different music since they were forced to take the other one down?
Looks to me to be the original video clip. Can be that a retweet keeps a usage count on the clip so that it doesn't get removed when the original tweet gets removed. :lol:
It's the original video with the music replaced. R.E.M. doesn't license their music for any commercial advertisements (in case you never noticed). And certainly not for "#PresidentAsshole" :thumbs:


To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

User avatar
RTH10260
Posts: 22631
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Near the Swiss Alps

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6254

Post by RTH10260 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:37 pm

neonzx wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:32 pm
RTH10260 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:20 pm
Kendra wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:38 pm
https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1096856815810342912

Is this the same video with different music since they were forced to take the other one down?
Looks to me to be the original video clip. Can be that a retweet keeps a usage count on the clip so that it doesn't get removed when the original tweet gets removed. :lol:
It's the original video with the music replaced. R.E.M. doesn't license their music for any commercial advertisements (in case you never noticed). And certainly not for "#PresidentAsshole" :thumbs:
OK :oops:



User avatar
neonzx
Posts: 6581
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:27 am

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6255

Post by neonzx » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:07 am

Your morning dose of rage tweets.
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Important meetings and calls on China Trade Deal, and more, today with my staff. Big progress being made on soooo many different fronts! Our Country has such fantastic potential for future growth and greatness on an even higher level!

Democrats in the Senate are still slow walking hundreds of highly qualified people wanting to come into government. Never been such an abuse in our country’s history. Mitch should not let Senate go home until all are approved. We need our Ambassadors and all others NOW!

52% Approval Rating, 93% in Republican Party ( a record )! Pretty amazing considering that 93% (also) of my press is REALLY BAD. The “people” are SMART!

Nothing funny about tired Saturday Night Live on Fake News NBC! Question is, how do the Networks get away with these total Republican hit jobs without retribution? Likewise for many other shows? Very unfair and should be looked into. This is the real Collusion!

THE RIGGED AND CORRUPT MEDIA IS THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!
:thumbs: And what's up with air-quotes around people? 9 (The “people” are SMART!) :confused:



To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

User avatar
Gregg
Posts: 3213
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:09 am
Location: Cincinnati, OH USA
Occupation: We build cars

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6256

Post by Gregg » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:55 am

Emperor Cheeto wrote:...Question is, how do the Networks get away with these total Republican hit jobs without retribution? Likewise for many other shows? Very unfair and should be looked into. This is the real Collusion!
We call it The Bill of Rights. I know its your next thing, as soon as you build your Wall thingy you're going to get rid of The First Amendment, but until then....


Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

User avatar
fierceredpanda
Posts: 2298
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:04 pm
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6257

Post by fierceredpanda » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:10 am

What poll shows his approval at 52%? Rasmussen is the only actual poll he ever wants to talk about, but it wouldn't shock me if he pulled that number out of a clear blue sky.


"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

User avatar
neonzx
Posts: 6581
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:27 am

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6258

Post by neonzx » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:24 am

fierceredpanda wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:10 am
What poll shows his approval at 52%? Rasmussen is the only actual poll he ever wants to talk about, but it wouldn't shock me if he pulled that number out of a clear blue sky.
There was a 52% on February 11th by Rasmussen in their daily tracking.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... ex_history

But still... Rasmussen. :notlistening:


To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

User avatar
Mikedunford
Posts: 10461
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:42 pm

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6259

Post by Mikedunford » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:54 am

The makers of the video were assholes. But if the video itself is not fair use, neither was the mashup music video featuring AOC that was in the news at the beginning of the year.*


*And it may not be fair use, at least under current law, because the courts have concocted a doctrine that treats "parody" and "satire" differently, and then applied that doctrine so inconsistently that the law in this area might not even be coherent enough to qualify as a circuit split. (I'm not kidding. The 9th, 7th, and 2nd are all doing things differently, and at least the 7th and 2nd seem to be varying the application from panel to panel. It's a dumpster fire.)


"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

User avatar
neonzx
Posts: 6581
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:27 am

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6260

Post by neonzx » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:42 pm

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

“These guys, the investigators, ought to be in jail. What they have done, working with the Obama intelligence agencies, is simply unprecedented. This is one of the greatest political hoaxes ever perpetrated on the people of this Country, and Mueller is a coverup.” Rush Limbaugh
:bored:

He seems scared. Is another shoe / indictment dropping this week? Don Jr? :pray:


To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

User avatar
Mikedunford
Posts: 10461
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:42 pm

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6261

Post by Mikedunford » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:47 pm

We'll know the investigation is done when Jr is indicted.


"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

User avatar
neonzx
Posts: 6581
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:27 am

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6262

Post by neonzx » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:04 pm

Incoming.
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

The Mueller investigation is totally conflicted, illegal and rigged! Should never have been allowed to begin, except for the Collusion and many crimes committed by the Democrats. Witch Hunt!
Image

:smoking:

Plus he retweeted his earlier stuff...
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Disgraced FBI Acting Director Andrew McCabe pretends to be a “poor little Angel” when in fact he was a big part of the Crooked Hillary Scandal & the Russia Hoax - a puppet for Leakin’ James Comey. I.G. report on McCabe was devastating. Part of “insurance policy” in case I won....

....Many of the top FBI brass were fired, forced to leave, or left. McCabe’s wife received BIG DOLLARS from Clinton people for her campaign - he gave Hillary a pass. McCabe is a disgrace to the FBI and a disgrace to our Country. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!


To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

User avatar
Kendra
Posts: 14942
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:53 am

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6263

Post by Kendra » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:20 pm

Is something else going on, or is the McCabe interview getting on his nerves?



User avatar
neonzx
Posts: 6581
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:27 am

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6264

Post by neonzx » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:19 am

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

“After two years and interviewing more than two hundred witnesses, the Senate Intelligence Committee has NOT discovered any direct evidence of a conspiracy between the Trump Campaign and Russia.” Ken Dilanian @NBCNews
I'm amused by the 'direct' qualifier.

I'm also amused that he gives so much credit to his Republican Senate 'Intelligence Committee', but none to our real professional intelligence agencies. Too, also, they aren't the ones investigating his crimes. Robert Mueller is.


To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

User avatar
neonzx
Posts: 6581
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:27 am

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6265

Post by neonzx » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:40 am

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Wow, so many lies by now disgraced acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe. He was fired for lying, and now his story gets even more deranged. He and Rod Rosenstein, who was hired by Jeff Sessions (another beauty), look like they were planning a very illegal act, and got caught.....

....There is a lot of explaining to do to the millions of people who had just elected a president who they really like and who has done a great job for them with the Military, Vets, Economy and so much more. This was the illegal and treasonous “insurance policy” in full action!


To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

User avatar
Slim Cognito
Posts: 6914
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:37 am

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6266

Post by Slim Cognito » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:07 am

neonzx wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:40 am
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Wow, so many lies by now disgraced acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe. He was fired for lying, and now his story gets even more deranged. He and Rod Rosenstein, who was hired by Jeff Sessions (another beauty), look like they were planning a very illegal act, and got caught.....

....There is a lot of explaining to do to the millions of people who had just elected a president who they really like and who has done a great job for them with the Military, Vets, Economy and so much more. This was the illegal and treasonous “insurance policy” in full action!
I.....I don't know where to begin with these tweets.

"another beauty" I wonder if Sessions feels hitching his racist ass to another racist ass was worth it.


ImageImageImage x4

User avatar
fierceredpanda
Posts: 2298
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:04 pm
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6267

Post by fierceredpanda » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:21 am

I'm waiting for him to declare himself dictator-for-life and supreme potentate via Twitter at this rate.

Also, my heart bleeds with sympathy for Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III, noted racist. :violin: :violin: :violin:


"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

User avatar
ZekeB
Posts: 16170
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: Northwest part of Semi Blue State

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6268

Post by ZekeB » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:01 am

fierceredpanda wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:21 am
I'm waiting for him to declare himself dictator-for-life and supreme potentate via Twitter at this rate.
He can, you know. All he has to do is declare an emergency.


Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

User avatar
pipistrelle
Posts: 7212
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:26 am

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6269

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:08 am

ZekeB wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:01 am
fierceredpanda wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:21 am
I'm waiting for him to declare himself dictator-for-life and supreme potentate via Twitter at this rate.
He can, you know. All he has to do is declare an emergency.
No, that was Obama. The thought of the militias stopped him.



User avatar
Sugar Magnolia
Posts: 10522
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:44 am

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6270

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:14 am

I love how he hires people who everyone in the known universe KNOWS is a bad choice, he hires them anyway and then when they turn out to be a bad choice, he's completely surprised at what a bad choice they were.



User avatar
Fortinbras
Posts: 2934
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:08 am

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6271

Post by Fortinbras » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:15 am

Trump's tendency to turn vicious on his own appointees will undoubtedly discourage people of real quality from offering their services.

His use of "treasonous" to describe McCabe and Rosenstein stretches the meaning of the word .... stretches it enough that Congress can now use the same word against him in an impeachment proceeding.



User avatar
Kendra
Posts: 14942
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:53 am

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6272

Post by Kendra » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:33 am


Remember this, Andrew McCabe didn’t go to the bathroom without the approval of Leakin’ James Comey!



Mr Brolin
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:03 am

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6273

Post by Mr Brolin » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:06 am

Kendra wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:33 am

Remember this, Andrew McCabe didn’t go to the bathroom without the approval of Leakin’ James Comey!
One would believe and appropriate respoinse to that sort of tweet would be along the lines of.

"Such SAD words..do you kiss your daughter with that mouth..?"



User avatar
Slim Cognito
Posts: 6914
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:37 am

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6274

Post by Slim Cognito » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:52 am

Mr Brolin wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:06 am
Kendra wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:33 am

Remember this, Andrew McCabe didn’t go to the bathroom without the approval of Leakin’ James Comey!
One would believe and appropriate respoinse to that sort of tweet would be along the lines of.

"Such SAD words..do you kiss your daughter with that mouth..?"
I bet he spent two days thinking up that zinger.


ImageImageImage x4

User avatar
neonzx
Posts: 6581
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:27 am

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6275

Post by neonzx » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:57 am

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
“....(The Witch Hunt) in time likely will become recognized as the greatest scandal in American political history, marking the first occasion in which the U.S. government bureaucrats sought to overturn an election (presidential)!” Victor Davis Hanson And got caught! @FoxNews

Had the opposition party (no, not the Media) won the election, the Stock Market would be down at least 10,000 points by now. We are heading up, up, up!

As I predicted, 16 cities, led mostly by Open Border Democrats and the Radical Left, have filed a lawsuit in, of course, the 9th Circuit! California, the state that has wasted billions of dollars on their out of control Fast Train, with no hope of completion, seems in charge!

The failed Fast Train project in California, were the cost overruns are becoming world record setting, is hundreds of times more expensive than the desperately needed Wall!


To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Post Reply

Return to “Trump Administration”