Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

kate520

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

Post by kate520 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:48 pm

Nancy should tell him “We don’t negotiate with terrorists”.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:54 pm

Kendra wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:10 pm
Must burn he can't run off to Mar A Lago for long weekends now. Or even run off to one of his golf courses.
Winter storm warning for Washington D.C. for later this afternoon into tomorrow. If Trump would just work with McConnell to get the House's funding bills passed by the Senate, he could be golfing in warm Florida.

Too bad, so sad.
MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:20 pm

neonzx wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:20 pm
Kendra wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:10 pm
Must burn he can't run off to Mar A Lago for long weekends now. Or even run off to one of his golf courses.
Thing is, he COULD! Although it would look terrible given that it's HIS Shutdown.
:twisted:
This is the difference between Mulvaney and Kelly. Mulvaney is better at persuading him about optics. Though by the end, Kelly kinda gave up on that.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:22 pm

Kendra wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:53 am
:rotflmao: not only her boss that has made statements to the opposite in the past... :blackeye:

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:25 pm

neonzx wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:10 am
https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1084092774633353217
https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1084094708144619525
https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1084098258534891521
https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1084099445556502528
Lyin’ James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter S and his lover, agent Lisa Page, & more, all disgraced and/or fired and caught in the act. These are just some of the losers that tried to do a number on your President. Part of the Witch Hunt. Remember the “insurance policy?” This is it!

Democrats should come back to Washington and work to end the Shutdown, while at the same time ending the horrible humanitarian crisis at our Southern Border. I am in the White House waiting for you!

23% of Federal inmates are illegal immigrants. Border arrests are up 240%. In the Great State of Texas, between 2011 & 2018, there were a total of 292,000 crimes by illegal aliens, 539 murders, 32,000 assaults, 3,426 sexual assaults and 3000 weapons charges. Democrats come back!

Democrats could solve the Shutdown in 15 minutes! Call your Dem Senator or Congresswoman/man. Tell them to get it done! Humanitarian Crisis.
Dear Donald, just sign all that budget legislation that the House is getting approved right now :!:

PS. didn't you notice that the House is working again after the holidays :?:

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:19 pm

Scott Wong

Verified account

@scottwongDC
27s28 seconds ago
More Scott Wong Retweeted Capital Weather Gang
4-8 inches expected in DC and MoCo
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:15 pm

James Comey

@Comey
“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.” — FDR

9:06 AM - Jan 12, 2019
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:01 pm

Donald J. Trump✔@realDonaldTrump
I have been FAR tougher on Russia than Obama, Bush or Clinton. Maybe tougher than any other President. At the same time, & as I have often said, getting along with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. I fully expect that someday we will have good relations with Russia again!
Maj. Gen. Benedict Arnold @GenBenArnold
I have been FAR tougher on Great Britain than Gates, Lee or Washington. Maybe tougher than any other General. At the same time, & as I have often said, getting along with GB is a good thing, not a bad thing. I fully expect that someday we will have good relations with GB again!
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:21 am

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Thousands of illegal aliens who have committed sexual crimes against children are right now in Texas prisons. Most came through our Southern Border. We can end this easily - We need a Steel Barrier or Wall. Walls Work! John Jones, Texas Department of Public Safety. @FoxNews

The damage done to our Country from a badly broken Border - Drugs, Crime and so much that is bad - is far greater than a Shutdown, which the Dems can easily fix as soon as they come back to Washington!

I’m in the White House, waiting. The Democrats are everywhere but Washington as people await their pay. They are having fun and not even talking!

The building of the Wall on the Southern Border will bring down the crime rate throughout the entire Country!

Democrats are saying that DACA is not worth it and don’t want to include in talks. Many Hispanics will be coming over to the Republican side, watch!
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Ben-Prime
Occupation: I am as of September 2018 a humble political servant.

Post by Ben-Prime » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:35 am

neonzx wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:01 pm
Donald J. Trump✔@realDonaldTrump
I have been FAR tougher on Russia than Obama, Bush or Clinton. Maybe tougher than any other President. At the same time, & as I have often said, getting along with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. I fully expect that someday we will have good relations with Russia again!
Maj. Gen. Benedict Arnold @GenBenArnold
I have been FAR tougher on Great Britain than Gates, Lee or Washington. Maybe tougher than any other General. At the same time, & as I have often said, getting along with GB is a good thing, not a bad thing. I fully expect that someday we will have good relations with GB again!
"See, even the generals agree with me!" :-D
"With Major Lawrence, mercy is a passion. With me, it is merely good manners. You may judge which motive is the more reliable." - Sir Alec Guinness, as Prince Feisal, Lawrence of Arabia

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:42 am

neonzx wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:21 am
Democrats are saying that DACA is not worth it and don’t want to include in talks. Many Hispanics will be coming over to the Republican side, watch!
TheHill: https://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/ ... alks-stall
But Trump indicated to lawmakers this week that he wasn't interested currently in making a DACA deal and Vice President Pence reiterated to reporters on Thursday that the administration wants to let the current legal fight over the program play out.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:03 pm

neonzx wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:42 am
neonzx wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:21 am
TheHill: https://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/ ... alks-stall
But Trump indicated to lawmakers this week that he wasn't interested currently in making a DACA deal and Vice President Pence reiterated to reporters on Thursday that the administration wants to let the current legal fight over the program play out.
Yabut, if you get your news from Fox, you'd never know that.
ImageImageImage x4

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:22 pm

The Trump portrait of an unsustainable Border Crisis is dead on. “In the last two years, ICE officers made 266,000 arrests of aliens with Criminal Records, including those charged or convicted of 100,000 assaults, 30,000 sex crimes & 4000 violent killings.” America’s Southern....
4:12 am · 14 Jan 2019

....Border is eventually going to be militarized and defended or the United States, as we have known it, is going to cease to exist...And Americans will not go gentle into that good night. Patrick Buchanan. The great people of our Country demand proper Border Security NOW!

4:18 AM - Jan 14, 2019

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:31 pm

Yeah, very helpful for him to endorse Pat Buchanan and his white supremacist justification for the wall. That's gonna make it yoogely popular. :|
Hopefully, this will blossom into a snowball.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:32 pm

Foggy wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:31 pm
Yeah, very helpful for him to endorse Pat Buchanan and his white supremacist justification for the wall. That's gonna make it yoogely popular. :|
I didn't even know old pat was still alive.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:21 pm

Foggy wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:31 pm
It obviously IS popular with the base.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:41 am

Trump cites Pat Buchanan, man he once called 'Hitler lover,' to support border wall

President Trump late Sunday night quoted a column by Pat Buchanan, a man the president once called a "Hitler lover," to back his proposal to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

In a pair of tweets, Trump pointed to Buchanan's argument that the president's proposal is "dead on," and saying that something needs done or the U.S., "as we have known it, is going to cease to exist."
Trump added that the "great people of our Country demand proper Border Security NOW!."
The president was quoting a column that Buchanan, a political commentator and former presidential candidate, wrote for cnsnews.com in which he encouraged Trump to go through with his threats to declare the situation at the border a national emergency and begin construction of a wall on the southern border.

In 1999, Trump called Buchanan a "Hitler lover" and said it was "incredible that anybody could embrace this guy." Buchanan, who has often been accused of expressing racist and anti-Semitic views, at the time was seeking the Reform Party's nomination for president.

“Look, he’s a Hitler lover,” Trump said on "Meet the Press" in October 1999. “I guess he’s an anti-Semite. He doesn’t like the blacks. He doesn’t like the gays. It’s just incredible that anybody could embrace this guy.”
Buchanan wrote in the column for cnsnews.com that Trump should "declare a national emergency, shift funds out of the Pentagon, build his wall, open the government and charge Democrats with finding excuses not to secure our border."
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... to-support
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:45 am

That was as much Roger Stone as it was Donald. Stone was trying to destroy the Reform Party so GW wouldn't have to deal with another Perot situation.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:45 am

Unko Tim@timmyturmoil

The one thing I don't fucking understand. Out of all of this God damn bullshit. The one thing I can't fucking understand, why the hell aren't Americans rioting in the fucking streets? Why are there not millions of mad, determined, and proud Americans demanding our nation back?

We have riots when football teams win. We have riots when baseball teams lose. There was a riot once in Chicago because they closed closed taverns on Sundays.
Now our government has been taken over by traitors working for Russia, and all we do is vent on Twitter. I don't get it.
I've heard this bull before.

Sluffy1

Post by Sluffy1 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:21 am

I'm ready... gonna wait to see what happens post Mueller report.

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:18 am

Great being with the National Champion Clemson Tigers last night at the White House. Because of the Shutdown I served them massive amounts of Fast Food (I paid), over 1000 hamburgers etc. Within one hour, it was all gone. Great guys and big eaters!
Brian Krassenstein@krassenstein
Do you really think it's earning you politic points when you brag about being a billionaire who bought cheap, unhealthy fast food a football team?

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:32 am

So funny to watch Schumer groveling. He called for the firing of bad cop James Comey many times - UNTIL I FIRED HIM!

The Left has become totally unhinged. They no longer care what is Right for our Countrty!
BTW, on the morning news shows, someone noted that it's been some time since he's tweeted about the witch hunt, and all that other stuff and maybe he is waiting for a shoe to drop.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:30 pm

Kendra wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:32 am
:snippity:
https://ntwitter.com/realDonaldTrump/st ... 6539615232
The Left has become totally unhinged. They no longer care what is Right for our Countrty!
BTW, on the morning news shows, someone noted that it's been some time since he's tweeted about the witch hunt, and all that other stuff and maybe he is waiting for a shoe to drop.
Perhaps the same message at the same time when Rod Rosenstein announced his departure and we all assume that the report is being published anytime now?

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:46 pm

I am ready for Felon Friday.

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:57 pm

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

Return to “Trump Administration”