Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

RTH10260

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

Post by RTH10260 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:32 pm

Maybenaut wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:31 pm
Suranis wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:39 pm

Yo are missing the point, and one thing I will say is that his Tweets are good at Misdirection. The USS Cole Attack was done by Iran. And then he starts talking about A Queda as though they were the people who attacked the Cole. In fact They didnt exist at the time, and in fact thewere run and funded by Saudi Arabia.

So basically he is saying he is up for attacking Iran because they are Al Queda. Just like Dubya wanted to attack Iraq because they are Al Queda. Both big fat lies.

He wants the Troops out of Syria and Afghanistan. I imagine so he can attack Iran for his big war to win an election,
Al Qaeda attacked the Cole.

https://web.archive.org/web/20030602143 ... index.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/yemen-free ... b-plotter/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/a-claim-for-the-cole/
Just to nit-pick: by reading the last linked article it seems to me that the group at the time was not yet known under the name of AlQaeda, and that Osama Bin Laden may have just joined the group about a year later and was not yet formal their leader nor planner of the attack.

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:44 pm

RTH10260 wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:32 pm
Maybenaut wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:31 pm
Suranis wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:39 pm

Yo are missing the point, and one thing I will say is that his Tweets are good at Misdirection. The USS Cole Attack was done by Iran. And then he starts talking about A Queda as though they were the people who attacked the Cole. In fact They didnt exist at the time, and in fact thewere run and funded by Saudi Arabia.

So basically he is saying he is up for attacking Iran because they are Al Queda. Just like Dubya wanted to attack Iraq because they are Al Queda. Both big fat lies.

He wants the Troops out of Syria and Afghanistan. I imagine so he can attack Iran for his big war to win an election,
Al Qaeda attacked the Cole.

https://web.archive.org/web/20030602143 ... index.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/yemen-free ... b-plotter/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/a-claim-for-the-cole/
Just to nit-pick: by reading the last linked article it seems to me that the group at the time was not yet known under the name of AlQaeda, and that Osama Bin Laden may have just joined the group about a year later and was not yet formal their leader nor planner of the attack.
Bin Laden founded Al Qaeda in the late 1980s.

"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:10 am

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

With all of the success that our Country is having, including the just released jobs numbers which are off the charts, the Fake News & totally dishonest Media concerning me and my presidency has never been worse. Many have become crazed lunatics who have given up on the TRUTH!...

...The Fake News will knowingly lie and demean in order make the tremendous success of the Trump Administration, and me, look as bad as possible. They use non-existent sources & write stories that are total fiction. Our Country is doing so well, yet this is a sad day in America!
Tell it to the 800,000 government workers and their families you are holding hostage. :fingerwag:

To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:48 am

Congressman Adam Smith, the new Chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, just stated, “Yes, there is a provision in law that says a president can declare an emergency. It’s been done a number of times.” No doubt, but let’s get our deal done in Congress!

Politico: Trump could use emergency powers to build wall, Dem congressman says
“Unfortunately, the short answer is yes,” Rep. Adam Smith of Washington told host George Stephanopoulos during an interview on ABC’s “This Week,” noting that national emergency declarations have been used previously to build facilities in Afghanistan and Iraq.

“I think the president would be wide open to a court challenge saying, ‘Where is the emergency?’ You have to establish that in order to do this,” Smith continued. “But beyond that, this would be a terrible use of Department of Defense dollars.”

“The president spends most of his time talking about how we’re not spending enough on national security,” Smith said. “Now, he wants to take $20 billion out of the defense budget to build a wall?”

To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:21 am

Obama's complaints about Republicans stopping his agenda are BS since he had full control for two years. He can never take responsibility.

8:11 AM - 26 Sep 2012

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:47 am

neonzx wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:48 am
https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1082270271426433025
Congressman Adam Smith, the new Chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, just stated, “Yes, there is a provision in law that says a president can declare an emergency. It’s been done a number of times.” No doubt, but let’s get our deal done in Congress!

Politico: Trump could use emergency powers to build wall, Dem congressman says
“Unfortunately, the short answer is yes,” Rep. Adam Smith of Washington told host George Stephanopoulos during an interview on ABC’s “This Week,” noting that national emergency declarations have been used previously to build facilities in Afghanistan and Iraq.
:snippity:
Those were real war engagements overseas, not a use of troops in the US homeland with phoney reasons in peace time.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:20 am

Re: the Wall Is Coming meme, been waiting for somebody to 'shop trump behind that wall/fence wearing an orange jumpsuit.

ImageImageImage x4

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:35 am

Slim Cognito wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:20 am
Re: the Wall Is Coming meme, been waiting for somebody to 'shop trump behind that wall/fence wearing an orange jumpsuit.with a bright blue eye.
FIFY :mrgreen:

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:09 pm

Sarah Sanders @PressSec
President @realDonaldTrump will travel to the Southern border on Thursday to meet with those on the frontlines of the national security and humanitarian crisis. More details will be announced soon.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:15 pm

So we will be treated to a bunch of rwnj border patrol agents spewing that a wall is the only solution to a problem that has been steadily decreasing over time, even without a solid border wall.

--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:18 pm

She makes it sound like he's heading off to the front lines of an active war to dodge bullets and assist the troops. Maybe he'll encounter a sniper's nest.

PNADT.

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:05 pm

Sarah Sanders @PressSec
President @realDonaldTrump will travel to the Southern border on Thursday to meet with those on the frontlines of the national security and humanitarian crisis. More details will be announced soon.
I don't know why he thinks that is the 'frontlines' -- The national security crisis and humanitarian crisis is the #TrumpShutdown which needs to be solved in DC, not in a photo op on the southern border.
:smokeears:

Adrianinflorida

Post by Adrianinflorida » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:17 pm

RVInit wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:15 pm
So we will be treated to a bunch of rwnj border patrol agents spewing that a wall is the only solution to a problem that has been steadily decreasing over time, even without a solid border wall.
Those may be difficult to find, they're working for no pay at the moment. The border patrol agents at the Deteoit-Windaor Tunnel are pissed right now with the lack of progress by IlDouche

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:39 pm

I am pleased to inform you that I will Address the Nation on the Humanitarian and National Security crisis on our Southern Border. Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern.
Serious? You are going to preempt Ellen?? :torches: How about 2:00 A.M. instead?

Adrianinflorida

Post by Adrianinflorida » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:54 pm

Just give it to Fox and Friends as an exclusive on Wednesday morning, and leave the rest of us alone

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:03 pm

Adrianinflorida wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:54 pm
Just give it to Fox and Friends as an exclusive on Wednesday morning, and leave the rest of us alone
:thumbs:

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:04 pm

Adrianinflorida wrote:
The broadcast networks don't seem to be jumping on board yet...

Justin Baragona @justinbaragona
As of publication, none of the broadcast networks have confirmed that they will be carrying the speech live tomorrow night but have stated that the WH has requested time.

Meanwhile, CNN and Fox News will be carrying the address tomorrow night. MSNBC has yet to comment.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:15 pm

neonzx wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:04 pm
Adrianinflorida wrote:
The broadcast networks don't seem to be jumping on board yet...

Justin Baragona @justinbaragona
As of publication, none of the broadcast networks have confirmed that they will be carrying the speech live tomorrow night but have stated that the WH has requested time.

Meanwhile, CNN and Fox News will be carrying the address tomorrow night. MSNBC has yet to comment.
the nets will stream it via periscope so they don't have interrupt programming.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:19 pm

the nets will stream it via periscope so they don't have interrupt programming.
Or FB live.

MSNBC: do not preempt Maddow for this man :pray:

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:36 pm

Sugar Magnolia wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:18 pm
She makes it sound like he's heading off to the front lines of an active war to dodge bullets and assist the troops. Maybe he'll encounter a sniper's nest.

PNADT.
I'd settle for him tangling with a fire ant nest

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:37 pm

Chilidog wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:36 pm
Sugar Magnolia wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:18 pm

PNADT.
I'd settle for him tangling with a fire ant nest bed.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:47 pm

Adrianinflorida wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:17 pm
RVInit wrote:
Those may be difficult to find, they're working for no pay at the moment. The border patrol agents at the Deteoit-Windaor Tunnel are pissed right now with the lack of progress by IlDouche
If they can't find real border agents, they will just get the interns who pretended to be eagles fans to go down there and play dress up.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:17 pm

Turtle wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:47 pm
Adrianinflorida wrote:
RVInit wrote:
If they can't find real border agents, they will just get the interns who pretended to be eagles fans to go down there and play dress up.
Yeah, I suspect the same thing. All he needs is a bunch of warm bodies to stand next to him with their thumbs up and shaking their heads yes at everything he says. He probably scheduled this in advance because it may take time for the Craig's List ad to get responses.

--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:41 pm

RVInit wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:17 pm
Turtle wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:47 pm
Adrianinflorida wrote:

Yeah, I suspect the same thing. All he needs is a bunch of warm bodies to stand next to him with their thumbs up and shaking their heads yes at everything he says. He probably scheduled this in advance because it may take time for the Craig's List ad to get responses.
and to get paid in advance.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:10 am

Our Country is doing so well in so many ways. Great jobs numbers, with a record setting December. We are rebuilding our military. Vets finally have Choice & Accountability. Economy & GDP are strong. Tax & Reg cuts historic. Trade deals great. But we MUST fix our Southern Border!
800,000+ federal employees and contractors not getting paychecks == #Winning! ?

Return to “Trump Administration”