Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

RTH10260

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

Post by RTH10260 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:08 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:13 am
SLQ wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:02 am
“ ... in my opinion ...” Interesting qualifier.
Interesting, and new.

7 years is pretty precise.
Would seem like he and his adminstration are thinking of running them out of business by a presumed second term :think:

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:50 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:13 am
SLQ wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:02 am
“ ... in my opinion ...” Interesting qualifier.
Interesting, and new.

7 years is pretty precise.
Yes. On the opinion part, could he have been advised he should be worried about defamation? As to the 7 years, weird. Just weird.

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:17 pm

Kendra wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:56 am

Twitter is getting rid of fake accounts at a record pace. Will that include the Failing New York Times and propaganda machine for Amazon, the Washington Post, who constantly quote anonymous sources that, in my opinion, don’t exist - They will both be out of business in 7 years!
Morten's reponse = priceless.
More replies on that tweet:

Morten Øverbye
‏Will that include Sean Hannity, for spreading the Seth Rich conspiracy theory?

Morten Øverbye
‏Will that include Alex Jones, for spreading the pizza gate conspiracy theory?

Morten Øverbye
‏Will that include Julian Assange, for spreading the Uranium One conspiracy theory?

Morten Øverbye
Will that include Donald Trump, for spreading the conspiracy theory that Barrack Obama's birth certificate was fake?

Morten Øverbye
‏Will that include Donald Trump, for spreading the conspiracy theory that Ted Cruz's father was connected to the assassination of JFK?

Morten Øverbye
‏Will that include Donald Trump, for spreading the conspiracy theory that global warming is a Chinese hoax?

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:39 pm

:thumbs:

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:58 pm

Trump is saying that the media is only in business because of him. Once he's out of office, he believes nobody will be reading or watching the "failing, fake news" anymore. Of course, he's the center of the universe, don't you know?

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:17 pm

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

The Rigged Witch Hunt, originally headed by FBI lover boy Peter S (for one year) & now, 13 Angry Democrats, should look into the missing DNC Server, Crooked Hillary’s illegally deleted Emails, the Pakistani Fraudster, Uranium One, Podesta & so much more. It’s a Democrat Con Job!

3:24 PM - 7 Jul 2018

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

Public opinion has turned strongly against the Rigged Witch Hunt and the “Special” Counsel because the public understands that there was no Collusion with Russia (so ridiculous), that the two FBI lovers were a fraud against our Nation & that the only Collusion was with the Dems!

1:42 PM - 7 Jul 2018

Trump: 'Rigged' Mueller probe should look into Clinton's emails
http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ons-emails

ETA: after reading comments, I checked the Trump Twitter Archive. Yep, stable genius with the best writing skills tweeted:
http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com/

Jul 7, 2018 03:42:48 PM - Public opinion has turned strongly against the Rigged Witch Hunt and the “Special” Counsel because the public understands that there was no Collusion with Russia (so ridiculous), that the two FBI lovers were a fraud against our Nation & that the only Collusion was with the Dems!

Jul 7, 2018 03:29:34 PM - Public opinion has turned strongly against the Rigged Witch Hunt and the “Special” Councel because the public understands that there was no Collusion with Russia (so ridiculous), that the two FBI lovers were a fraud against our Nation & that the only Collusion was with the Dems!

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:41 pm

Dolly wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:17 pm
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

The Rigged Witch Hunt, originally headed by FBI lover boy Peter S (for one year) & now, 13 Angry Democrats, should look into the missing DNC Server, Crooked Hillary’s illegally deleted Emails, the Pakistani Fraudster, Uranium One, Podesta & so much more. It’s a Democrat Con Job!

3:24 PM - 7 Jul 2018
https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1015723140364865536

:snippity:
How long does dotus think he can continue to spread these false statements, each one debunked long ago? Doesn't he think these tweets throw a dark shadow on the US and the head of state, as viewed from everywhere outside of the US? #MAGA goes down the drain...

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:29 pm

Well, his base believes every word of it, so he's not losing anyone by doing it, and he will incrementally pick up the odd uninformed person here and there, so, weighing that against the fact that its destroying the country, to Trump its a win'win!

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

webhick

Post by webhick » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:04 am

Dolly wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:06 am
our.............Country being forced to endure a long and costly trial.
:confused: From what I have read, these are very short hearings.
Toddlers have short attention spans.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:42 am

Webhick! :fiesta: :shootin: :banana: :happyfamily:

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:07 pm

They just didn't get it, but they do now!
:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:

bob

Post by bob » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:52 pm

Ob. P&E:
As of this writing, the video has 7,439 views.
Rondeau's surfing is newsworthy!

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Sunrise

Post by Sunrise » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:59 pm

Kendra wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:07 pm
They just didn't get it, but they do now!
:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
That was even more painful than election night since we know the horrible outcome. :sick:

"I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept."
Angela Davis

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:29 am

The United States is spending far more on NATO than any other Country. This is not fair, nor is it acceptable. While these countries have been increasing their contributions since I took office, they must do much more. Germany is at 1%, the U.S. is at 4%, and NATO benefits.......

...Europe far more than it does the U.S. By some accounts, the U.S. is paying for 90% of NATO, with many countries nowhere close to their 2% commitment. On top of this the European Union has a Trade Surplus of $151 Million with the U.S., with big Trade Barriers on U.S. goods. NO!

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:23 pm

Kendra wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:29 am
The Orange One's twitter shitstream wrote:The United States is spending far more on NATO than any other Country. This is not fair, nor is it acceptable.
Then consider spending less on NATO? The other members aren't forcing the US to spend all that money.
Kendra wrote:
The Orange One's twitter shitstream wrote: :snippity: the European Union has a Trade Surplus of $151 Million with the U.S., with big Trade Barriers on U.S. goods. NO!
The EU has bigly trade barriers on US goods? Now why would that be? Did the EU raise those barriers for some reason? Was it in response to some crazy president's idiotic trade policies?

(OK, to be unreasonably fair, the EU does have other trade barriers including those against some US foodstuffs, due to the EU's high quality requirements and bans on hormones and other treatments.)

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:02 pm

Kendra wrote:
https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1016289620596789248
The United States is spending far more on NATO than any other Country. This is not fair, nor is it acceptable. While these countries have been increasing their contributions since I took office, they must do much more. Germany is at 1%, the U.S. is at 4%, and NATO benefits.......
► Show Spoiler
We all know that dotus never studied history else he would know that the US had a significant interest in NATO during the Cold War and was financing the treaty for its very own means. Having a platform to fight the commies outside of the American continent was invaluable. At the same time they had to build up fledgling armies that got destroyed by WW2 while those economies recovered.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:20 pm

Pfizer & others should be ashamed that they have raised drug prices for no reason. They are merely taking advantage of the poor & others unable to defend themselves, while at the same time giving bargain basement prices to other countries in Europe & elsewhere. We will respond!

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:20 pm

The failing NY Times Fake News story today about breast feeding must be called out. The U.S. strongly supports breast feeding but we don’t believe women should be denied access to formula. Many women need this option because of malnutrition and poverty.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:21 pm

This tweet comes about 6 weeks after Trump claimed that drug makers were going to voluntarily cut prices in 2 weeks.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:53 pm

Kendra wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:20 pm
https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1016368503723577344
Pfizer & others should be ashamed that they have raised drug prices for no reason. They are merely taking advantage of the poor & others unable to defend themselves, while at the same time giving bargain basement prices to other countries in Europe & elsewhere. We will respond!
I somehow think that abolishing Obamacare has something to do with it, not? Having no longer strong insurance companies to deal with price negotiations... :blackeye:

Sunrise

Post by Sunrise » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:42 pm

Kendra wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:20 pm
The failing NY Times Fake News story today about breast feeding must be called out. The U.S. strongly supports breast feeding but we don’t believe women should be denied access to formula. Many women need this option because of malnutrition and poverty.
If EGOTUS is so supportive of breastfeeding then why did he call a lawyer "disgusting" when she asked to use a breast pump during a meeting? :confused:

Should this be cross posted to his ever-lengthening list of lies or was he merely using the editorial we?

"I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept."
Angela Davis

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:06 pm

:confused: I can understand women living in poverty breastfeeding instead of buying formula. Maybe I misunderstand.

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:11 pm

Dolly wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:06 pm
:confused: I can understand women living in poverty breastfeeding instead of buying formula. Maybe I misunderstand.
Not to mention the fact that NOBODY suggested denying access to formula.

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:21 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:23 pm
Kendra wrote:
The Orange One's twitter shitstream wrote:The United States is spending far more on NATO than any other Country. This is not fair, nor is it acceptable.
Then consider spending less on NATO? The other members aren't forcing the US to spend all that money.
Kendra wrote:
The Orange One's twitter shitstream wrote: :snippity: the European Union has a Trade Surplus of $151 Million with the U.S., with big Trade Barriers on U.S. goods. NO!
The EU has bigly trade barriers on US goods? Now why would that be? Did the EU raise those barriers for some reason? Was it in response to some crazy president's idiotic trade policies?

(OK, to be unreasonably fair, the EU does have other trade barriers including those against some US foodstuffs, due to the EU's high quality requirements and bans on hormones and other treatments.)
That's total defense spending as a percentage of GDP. While it is probably safe to say most, if not all, of Germany's (or most other European Countries) defense spending is "for NATO," it is awful hard to say that for the U.S. Is spending in the Pacific Rim "for NATO"?

And, if I read this right, it is 3.1%.

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/MS.MIL.XPND.GD.ZS

"Terror must be maintained or the Empire is doomed."

-Evil Spock

Danraft

Post by Danraft » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:02 pm

Sugar Magnolia wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:11 pm
Dolly wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:06 pm
Not to mention the fact that NOBODY suggested denying access to formula.
Yes, I believe the Trump admin would try to do anything to increase milk sales. They are aware that Dairy Farmers are at a crux and powdering is the main way used to take care of overages.
What the US was opposing it seems was banning Formula Manufacturers from claiming that formula was better than breast feeding. (as far as the science goes, the scientific community is not in full agreement with this. Breast milk, from women exposed to toxins, can be very concentrated with these toxins. As counterintuitive as it is, sometimes breast milk is far worse than formula)
That 270% Tariff on Dairy that Canada has, is ONLY on powered milk above a certain threshold because they do the same thing.

The pushing of "breast feeding ONLY" is a mistake since there are various reasons, especially if the mother is stressed or malnourished that readily available formula is essential.
Now, formula must have the fatty acids for brain development, so there should also be requirement for that in the formula. But, I can see this admin caring only about trade and not about infants. The article also mentioned that the US opposed any language against soft drinks.

The Mercury Project

Return to “Trump Administration”