Trump - BANED from Twitter! Oh noes!

RTH10260

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

Post by RTH10260 »

Suranis wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:20 pm
Kendra wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:40 pm
@realDonaldTrump
Many of the court cases being filed all over the Country are not ours, but rather those of people that have seen horrible abuses. Our big cases showing the unconstitutionality of the 2020 Election, & the outrage of things that were done to change the outcome, will soon be filed!
There may be another reason. I haven't watched this. but Occupy Democrats sent out a facebook video stating that His lawyer humiliated herself, so The Lame Duck may have seen it, got humiliated, and might be throwing her under the bus to get that loser stain off him.

(It's so nice not having to type that stupid name)

Considering that there is some urgency cause of certification one would assume that a competent attorney would have sifted thru those "(hundreds) thousands of "observed" fraud and filed accross all states as they have cumulated these claims, not waiting until the end. But I guess sifting is taking longr as they have to skip all the hearsay :blackeye:

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

noblepa wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:01 pm
Suranis wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:03 pm But ya, if twitter had the balls God gave a mouse, they would have done exactly that. That tantrum filled kid wa allowed to break the rules way too long.
He's been allowed to break the rules all his life. I'm sure he sees no reason why that should change now.
But this is an example that doesn't require him to change, many of wanted Twitter to be the one that changed. If the powers that be at Twitter had the guts to treat Trump's personal account the way they treat anybody else's personal account, Trump would have been forced to use the official presidential twitter account for his postings.

I have no idea if that would have changed the tone of his constant online diarrhetic squirts, but something stopped him from using that account to effect his constant assault on American values. Probably just the fact that it's easier to build and maintain your cult following as long as you are using an account that reminds everyone of your name and has an extra special benefit, Trump = President. Good job, Jack!

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage
MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy »

Donald J. Trump Retweeted
Kyle Becker @kylenabecker
DOMINION.Ballot box with ballot
"We began to look and realized how easy it is to change votes."
Election security expert @RussRamsland has performed many investigations on US election machines.
The most *shocking* thing about this interview is it took place just days BEFORE the election. Watch
(Video)
*Learn about US 2020 election security efforts
2:19 AM · Nov 14, 2020·
https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status ... 8993701888

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
I WON THE ELECTION!
*Official sources called this election differently
11:55 PM · Nov 15, 2020·
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 2987893762

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :rotflmao:

Birfers are toast
ZekeB
Location: The nuttiest congressional district of a nut job state.

Post by ZekeB »

Donnie should have has some "rallys" where everyone was invited, not just his adoring base. He might have figured out that he isn't the most likeable president we've ever had. Of course nobody but his base would have attended such super spreaders anyway.

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

sdkjlkwedv.png
:rotflmao: :thumbs:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

RVInit wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:44 am I have no idea if that would have changed the tone of his constant online diarrhetic squirts, but something stopped him from using that account to effect his constant assault on American values. Probably just the fact that it's easier to build and maintain your cult following as long as you are using an account that reminds everyone of your name and has an extra special benefit, Trump = President. Good job, Jack!
I've said this before, an its something that I got from a Twitter account called the Hoarse whisperer, and its so simple I understand people not believing it. If he used that POTUS account he would feel compared with other presidents, and he knows he would come up short in that comparison. So rather than having even that implied criticism in his head, he uses his own account.

A lot of what Narcissists do and all their bluster is to avoid that voice inside them telling them they are not what they claim they are. If they felt people had seen through their bluster and boasting, it would destroy them.

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy »

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Georgia won’t let us look at the all important signature match. Without that the recount is MEANINGLESS. Open up unconstitutional Consent Decree, NOW! @BrianKempGA
*This claim about election fraud is disputed
11:59 AM · Nov 16, 2020·
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 7331856384

Birfers are toast
Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Em82cpfW4AEklUy.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Flatpointhigh wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:05 pm Em82cpfW4AEklUy.jpeg
It is nearly 2 weeks after the election. Biden won 50.9% of the vote which is the best since FDR's win over Hoover which was 57.41%. Long past time for Trump to admit the truth. He lost and he lost bigly.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
gupwalla

Post by gupwalla »

Volkonski wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:15 pm
It is nearly 2 weeks after the election. Biden won 50.9% of the vote which beat FDR's win over Hoover which was only 57.41%. Long past time for Trump to admit the truth. He lost and he lost bigly.
Math?

In a wilderness of mirrors, what will the spider do beyond the circuit of the shuddering Bear in fractured atoms? -TS Eliot (somewhat modified)

All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu
Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

gupwalla wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:19 pm
It is nearly 2 weeks after the election. Biden won 50.9% of the vote which beat FDR's win over Hoover which was only 57.41%. Long past time for Trump to admit the truth. He lost and he lost bigly.
Math?
Oops.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

It is nearly 2 weeks after the election. Biden won 50.9% of the vote which is the best since FDR's win over Hoover which was 57.41%. Long past time for Trump to admit the truth. He lost and he lost bigly.
So, you missed the "Shut the f*ck up"

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Good grief! :roll:

Tweets from tonight -

Joe Biden: "Wearing masks is not a political statement. It's a scientific imperative."

It’s the pandemic, stupid!
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

I checked... #DiaperDon is trending. :lol:

Joe Biden: "Wearing masks is not a political statement. It's a scientific imperative."

It’s the pandemic, stupid!
Lani

Post by Lani »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:49 pm I checked... #DiaperDon is trending. :lol:
I followed your link and lol'd A LOT! Thanks!

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:roll:

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:confused: and next request will be for forensic experts to work for a decade in identifying the matching sharpie marks on the ballots to the ink used signing the ballot return envelopes thus knowing which ballots to nullify and at the same time to lift the veil of secret voting :blackeye: :brickwallsmall:

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Weren’t the matching and counting done?

Desperate to rile up the base. I think I’d have gotten a clue by now if I were part of the base.

Shizzle Popped

Post by Shizzle Popped »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:36 pm Weren’t the matching and counting done?

Desperate to rile up the base. I think I’d have gotten a clue by now if I were part of the base.
His base is clueless.

If Trump was a stopped clock he still wouldn't be right twice a day.
bob

Post by bob »

Unsurprising that the imperial impeached lame duck doesn't understand that states' governments are different. That other elected officials aren't completely subordinate to the governor.

And, of course, that he lost the election.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

We have gon through this before. The Birthers increased their list of demands to ludicrous levels before the release of the long form - "Obama can end this tomorrow. All he has to is release a certified copy of his long form birth certificate on proper safety paper with a deceleration from Hawaii that its genuine"

"NASA could end this tomorrow. All they have to do is have their satellites and telescopes take a picture of the landing sites on the Moon! their refusal means that it would be a fraud!!"

If you do what these people ask they would just ask for MORE proof. They don't want to be wrong.

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

Suranis wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:26 pm We have gon through this before. The Birthers increased their list of demands to ludicrous levels before the release of the long form - "Obama can end this tomorrow. All he has to is release a certified copy of his long form birth certificate on proper safety paper with a deceleration from Hawaii that its genuine"

"NASA could end this tomorrow. All they have to do is have their satellites and telescopes take a picture of the landing sites on the Moon! their refusal means that it would be a fraud!!"

If you do what these people ask they would just ask for MORE proof. They don't want to be wrong.
They know they’re wrong. What they don’t want is a peaceful transition. What they don’t want is an acknowledgement by any conservative that Democratic administration is legitimate. Because what they really don’t want is for the grift to end.

"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Trump Administration”