Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

kate520

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

Post by kate520 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:03 pm

Ignoramus. Wharton School, doesn't know if weak dollar good or bad, asks a General. :dazed: Ignorant of the mostest basic functions of governmen...oh, wait! :P It doesn't matter if he is in the early stages of Alzheimer's, he doesn't need to know any of this stuff. He's going to let :evil: Bannon :evil: dismantle democracy! He keeps the playbook for America 2.0 by his bedside, no worries.

Whew! For a minute there I thought we were in trouble. :roll:
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:52 pm

"Everytime Trump tweets, we get more popular" New York Times

[bbvideo=560,315][/bbvideo]

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:20 pm

I think this has a good place here, from ten days ago

Veteran BBC reporter describes Trump's bizarre first solo news conference
Published on 16 Feb 2017
Jon Sopel was personally attacked by US President Donald Trump when he tried to ask a question at a press conference
[bbvideo=560,315][/bbvideo]

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:57 pm

Oh, a governor's meeting tomorrow? Wonder if we'll see him shaking hands with WA Governor Inslee? Can't be happy over Inslee's recent EO.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Addie

Post by Addie » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:01 pm

The shit head is worried about Russia. :bunny:
Democracy is a garden that has to be tended. -Barack Obama

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:54 pm

The SFV is lonely, has his Android back and is twitting a storm. he is not happy

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 13m13 minutes ago

...is all of the illegal leaks of classified and other information. It is a total "witch hunt!"
5,521 replies 2,564 retweets 11,184 likes
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 16m16 minutes ago

...to win. The Democrats are overplaying their hand. They lost the election, and now they have lost their grip on reality. The real story...
4,433 replies 3,576 retweets 14,797 likes
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 25m25 minutes ago

...intentional. This whole narrative is a way of saving face for Democrats losing an election that everyone thought they were supposed.....
5,526 replies 4,033 retweets 17,208 likes
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 29m29 minutes ago

Jeff Sessions is an honest man. He did not say anything wrong. He could have stated his response more accurately, but it was clearly not....
6,573 replies 4,964 retweets 20,923 likes
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:30 pm

Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

Nick Adams new book, Green Card Warrior, is a must read. The merit-based system is the way to go. Canada, Australia! @foxandfriends

4:00 AM - 3 Mar 2017
@realDonaldTrump

It is so pathetic that the Dems have still not approved my full Cabinet.

4:19 AM - 3 Mar 2017
@realDonaldTrump

Weekly Address
Join me here:

8:41 AM - 3 Mar 2017
@realDonaldTrump

We should start an immediate investigation into @SenSchumer and his ties to Russia and Putin. A total hypocrite!

9:54 AM - 3 Mar 2017
William LeGate‏Verified account @williamlegate 27m27 minutes ago
@realDonaldTrump @SenSchumer
There's a difference between talking to Russia as part of your job & lying about talks w them during campaign

I did a google image search:

No other sizes of this image found.
Best guess for this image: Taipei Times
Russian President Vladimir Putin, right, enjoys a Krispy Kreme doughnut and coffee with Senator Charles Schumer from New York as Putin visits the first New York gas station of the Russian company Lukoil, Friday.Sep 28, 2003
FULL STORY
PHOTO: AP
This photo has been viewed 3920 times.
http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/biz/pho ... 0000062872
FULL STORY
Sun, Sep 28, 2003
Putin plugs Lukoil's Iraq deals
<SNIP>
http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/biz/arc ... 2003069598
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:05 pm

@realDonaldTrump

We must fix our education system for our kids to Make America Great Again. Wonderful day at Saint Andrew in Orlando.

12:48 PM - 3 Mar 2017

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:15 pm

This first tweet shows up on the feed but when I click the time I get a message"Whoops! Something went wrong. Please try again!" ETA: It has been deleted.
@realDonaldTrump 16m 16 minutes ago

I hearby demand a second investigation, after Schumer, of Pelosi for her close ties to Russia, and lying about it.

His link:
<caption under the photo>
A file photo from Nancy Pelosi's 2010 meeting with Russian President Dmitriy Medvedev shows Sergey Kislyak at the table across from Pelosi | Credit: Alamy

Photo contradicts Pelosi's statement about not meeting Kislyak
The Democratic House leader sat with the Russian ambassador and other officials in 2010.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Friday that she's never met with the current Russian ambassador, Sergey Kislyak.

"Not with this Russian ambassador, no," Pelosi told POLITICO's Jake Sherman and Anna Palmer during a Playbook interview, when asked if she'd ever met with the Russian envoy.

But a file photo from Pelosi's 2010 meeting with Russian President Dmitriy Medvedev shows Kislyak at the table across from Pelosi — then House speaker — and Rep. Steny Hoyer (D-Md.). Medvedev had been in the country for a meeting with President Barack Obama a day earlier and stopped in on Capitol Hill to meet with congressional leaders as well.

Asked to square Pelosi's comments with the photo of the meeting, a spokesman said that Pelosi had simply meant she never had a solo meeting with Kislyak.

"Of course, that's what she meant," said the spokesman, Drew Hammill. "She has never had a private one-on-one with him."

No one on either side of the aisle has suggested it's improper for lawmakers to meet with foreign diplomats. Rather, Democrats have slammed Sessions for failing to disclose those contacts, which came at a time Russia was increasingly believed by U.S. intelligence agencies to be meddling in the 2016 presidential election. <SNIP>
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/n ... ing-235653

BONUS - double tweet <The tweet above was deleted. This tweet remains>
@realDonaldTrump

I hereby demand a second investigation, after Schumer, of Pelosi for her close ties to Russia, and lying about it.
<SNIP same photo and link>

1:02 PM - 3 Mar 2017

listeme

Post by listeme » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:22 pm

Apparently there was one IN BETWEEN those two tweets correcting hearby to hear by.
We're used to being told it's our fault that men don't listen to us.

Skip Intro

Post by Skip Intro » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:42 pm

It took him four tweets before he got it right.
In the Trump era anything is true if enough people believe it.

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Post by Dallasite » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:43 pm

Awesome! So apparently DJT is in favor of anyone having contacts with Russian officials should be investigated. Let the investigations begin!
"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

much ado

Post by much ado » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:18 pm

Skip Intro wrote:It took him four tweets before he got it right.
At least he got something right...

Skip Intro

Post by Skip Intro » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:32 pm

much ado wrote:
That's just one word. The entire "thought" is still a total mess.

"I hereby demand a second investigation, after Schumer, of Pelosi for her close ties to Russia, and lying about it."

She has no close ties to Russia, and she didn't lie about anything. Trump's idiot source, Jim Hoft, wouldn't even know about Schumer/Pelosi except the press was there and took pictures.

Unlike Trump, sneaking the Russian ambassador into TT through the back door, out of site of the media and cameras.
In the Trump era anything is true if enough people believe it.

much ado

Post by much ado » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:38 pm

Skip Intro wrote:
much ado wrote:
That's just one word. The entire "thought" is still a total mess.

"I hereby demand a second investigation, after Schumer, of Pelosi for her close ties to Russia, and lying about it."

She has no close ties to Russia, and she didn't lie about anything. Trump's idiot source, Jim Hoft, wouldn't even know about Schumer/Pelosi except the press was there and took pictures.

Unlike Trump, sneaking the Russian ambassador into TT through the back door, out of site of the media and cameras.
Well, I didn't say he got everything right. Just one thing right is an improvement.

(I need to change my avatar. I don't know about you, but it's starting to annoy me.)

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:13 pm

much ado wrote:
(I need to change my avatar. I don't know about you, but it's starting to annoy me.)
It was the best of avatars. It was the worst of avatars. Actually, it is just too reminiscent of how I feel about Trump. ;)
“A black woman can invent something for the benefit of humankind.” -Bessie Blount-Griffin, physical therapist, inventor of devices for disabled WWII veterans, and forensic scientist.

DrIrvingFinegarten

Post by DrIrvingFinegarten » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:46 am

Dolly wrote:This first tweet shows up on the feed but when I click the time I get a message"Whoops! Something went wrong. Please try again!" ETA: It has been deleted.
@realDonaldTrump 16m 16 minutes ago

I hearby demand a second investigation, after Schumer, of Pelosi for her close ties to Russia, and lying about it.

His link:
<caption under the photo>
A file photo from Nancy Pelosi's 2010 meeting with Russian President Dmitriy Medvedev shows Sergey Kislyak at the table across from Pelosi | Credit: Alamy

Photo contradicts Pelosi's statement about not meeting Kislyak
The Democratic House leader sat with the Russian ambassador and other officials in 2010.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Friday that she's never met with the current Russian ambassador, Sergey Kislyak.

"Not with this Russian ambassador, no," Pelosi told POLITICO's Jake Sherman and Anna Palmer during a Playbook interview, when asked if she'd ever met with the Russian envoy.

But a file photo from Pelosi's 2010 meeting with Russian President Dmitriy Medvedev shows Kislyak at the table across from Pelosi — then House speaker — and Rep. Steny Hoyer (D-Md.). Medvedev had been in the country for a meeting with President Barack Obama a day earlier and stopped in on Capitol Hill to meet with congressional leaders as well.

Asked to square Pelosi's comments with the photo of the meeting, a spokesman said that Pelosi had simply meant she never had a solo meeting with Kislyak.

"Of course, that's what she meant," said the spokesman, Drew Hammill. "She has never had a private one-on-one with him."

No one on either side of the aisle has suggested it's improper for lawmakers to meet with foreign diplomats. Rather, Democrats have slammed Sessions for failing to disclose those contacts, which came at a time Russia was increasingly believed by U.S. intelligence agencies to be meddling in the 2016 presidential election. <SNIP>
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/n ... ing-235653

BONUS - double tweet <The tweet above was deleted. This tweet remains>
@realDonaldTrump

I hereby demand a second investigation, after Schumer, of Pelosi for her close ties to Russia, and lying about it.
<SNIP same photo and link>

1:02 PM - 3 Mar 2017

So does this somehow clear Trump and/or Sessions? Or do we have to criticize Pelosi or Schumer?
My stock response: We're not talking about Pelosi or Schumer. Talk about what Jess Sessions did or STFU.
If that forces them to fight with one hand tied behind their backs so be it

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:24 am

No, your stock response is that they had normal meetings to do with open government, those meetings were legal, those meetings were on the record, and they never lied about them. And the DNC never invited the Russian ambassador to secret meetings at the Democratic Party National conference, and stop trying to distract what nearly 10 of your guys have done.
Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:28 am

Donald Trump Claims Barack Obama Ordered Wire Tap On Trump Tower Before Election
But he offered no evidence to back up the claims.
President Donald Trump has accused former President Barack Obama of “wire tapping” Trump Tower before the 2016 presidential election.

Trump made the claims in a series of tweets that he posted early Saturday morning, although he offered no evidence to back his allegations up.

“Terrible!” Trump wrote at 6.35 a.m. E.T. “Just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!”

Trump also called Obama a “Bad (or sick) guy!” and likened the alleged tapping of his New York base to the “Watergate” scandal, which brought down President Richard Nixon.
Tweets

Donald J. Trump✔
‪@realDonaldTrump
Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!
6:35 AM - 4 Mar 2017

Donald J. Trump✔
‪@realDonaldTrump
Just out: The same Russian Ambassador that met Jeff Sessions visited the Obama White House 22 times, and 4 times last year alone.
6:42 AM - 4 Mar 2017

Donald J. Trump✔
‪@realDonaldTrump
Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!
6:49 AM - 4 Mar 2017

Donald J. Trump✔
‪@realDonaldTrump
I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!
6:52 AM - 4 Mar 2017

Donald J. Trump✔
‪@realDonaldTrump
How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!
7:02 AM - 4 Mar 2017

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/don ... w7v509t3xr&

:brickwallsmall: I think he's really starting to lose it.
Birfers are toast

Addie

Post by Addie » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:00 am

The FBI got a FISA warrant in October. Is that what this nut is talking about? :confused:
Democracy is a garden that has to be tended. -Barack Obama

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:33 am

Addie wrote:The FBI got a FISA warrant in October. Is that what this nut is talking about? :confused:
Yes.
David Frum
(@davidfrum)
The president is reminding us that the FISA court approved warrants against his campaign on espionage suspicions.
3 hours ago · Twitter
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:42 am

Evidence is for the "Little People" not the Billi....errr millionaire international criminals cabal members now inhabiting what was once the respected US Government.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:02 am

Trump accuses Obama of wiretapping phones in Trump Tower
Trump made the claims in a series of tweets Saturday morning. His claims come after an article ran Friday on the right-wing news site Breitbart claiming that the Obama administration obtained authorization to eavesdrop on the Trump campaign.
<SNIP>
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-ac ... al_fb_abcn

ETA from the link:
Later in the morning, Obama's former deputy national security adviser, Ben Rhodes, used Twitter to challenge Trump's claims.

"No president can order a wiretap," Rhodes, who continues to serve as a foreign-policy adviser to Obama post-presidency, said in one tweet. "Those restrictions were put in place to protect citizens from people like you."

In response to Trump's suggestion that a good lawyer could make the case that Obama tapped his phones, Rhodes tweeted, "No. They couldn't. Only a liar could do that."

ABC News has reached out to both the White House and aides to former President Obama for comment but has yet to receive a response.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:11 am

On Monday, Larry Klayman will file a lawsuit. :rotflmao:

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:14 am

All that drama and then he turns to this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Trump Administration”