Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

neonzx

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

Post by neonzx »

Jeff Tiedrich@itsJeffTiedrich
what kind of shithole leader goes golfing as a hundred thousand of his people die
7:07 PM · May 23, 2020·Twitter Web App

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

IMPOTUS is going nuts on Twitter, he's retweeted a racist idiot named John K Stahl like 5 times. John is like that idiot Rodger B. Dowdell Jr. who led Terry Trussell down the drain. He calls Stacey Abrams "Shamu", Nancy Pelosi "PolyGrip" and on and on, really vile stuff. How awful for a president to be so disgusting. Sorry to have even looked. https://twitter.com/JohnKStahlUSA/with_replies

Maggie Haberman, Nicolle Wallace and others noticed too.

The titular Mama June enjoys a Corn Dog on 4th of July! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
A lot of interest in this story about Psycho Joe Scarborough. So a young marathon runner just happened to faint in his office, hit her head on his desk, & die? I would think there is a lot more to this story than that? An affair? What about the so-called investigator? Read story!

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

So now he not only plays a M.D. on television but also a coroner :?:

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

I’d be suspicious of Scarborough too. He was in DC when the “murder” happened in FL 1,000 miles away. Coincidences like that make you go hmmmm...

:sarcastic:
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Foggy needs to check the flight log of the TARDIS ;)

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

RTH10260 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:56 pm
Foggy needs to check the flight log of the TARDIS ;)
Like a murderer would fill out a time log?
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

:oops: I think the flight log is in Persia in 331 B.C.

Sometimes I just can't resist watching Alexander the Great doing his thing. :bag:
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Foggy wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 3:09 pm

Sometimes I just can't resist watching Alexander the Great doing his thing. :bag:
Which explains this...
Screenshot_20200524_154433.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Image Image Image Image

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Estiveo wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 6:47 pm
Foggy wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 3:09 pm

Which explains this...
Screenshot_20200524_154433.jpg
:shock: Oh My! Somebody has been misusing their Tardis privileges . . .

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

RE: the tweets about Joe Scarborough (sp?) and the death of his aide:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

:snippity:
No one in Klausutis’s family would talk about Trump’s tweets for this article, fearing retaliation by online trolls of the type who went after parents of the Sandy Hook massacre victims. Their grief has been disrupted by conspiracy theories before — not only over the past few years from the White House, but from some liberals who at the time of her death sought to portray a then-conservative Republican congressman as a potential villain.

“There’s a lot we would love to say, but we can’t,” said Colin Kelly, who was Klausutis’s brother-in-law.

Scarborough, who was 900 miles away in Washington on the day Klausutis died, and his co-host and wife, Mika Brzezinski, have both expressed outrage on the air in recent days — saying that Trump’s false accusations were most hurtful to Klausutis’s family. Brzezinski called Trump a “cruel, sick, disgusting person” and said he was using the episode to distract from the pandemic.

much ado

Post by much ado »

I always wondered why Foggy knew Greek so well...

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

much ado wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 7:24 pm
I always wondered why Foggy knew Greek so well...
Especially the vulgate. :mrgreen:
Image Image Image Image Image

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

OBAMAVULGATE!!1!
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy »

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
I love the Great State of North Carolina, so much so that I insisted on having the Republican National Convention in Charlotte at the end of August. Unfortunately, Democrat Governor, @RoyCooperNC is still in Shutdown mood & unable to guarantee that by August we will be allowed...
8:12 AM · May 25, 2020
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 4184257537

...made by many thousands of enthusiastic Republicans, and others, to head to beautiful North Carolina in August. They must be immediately given an answer by the Governor as to whether or not the space will be allowed to be fully occupied. If not, we will be reluctantly forced..
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 116763139
...to find, with all of the jobs and economic development it brings, another Republican National Convention site. This is not something I want to do. Thank you, and I LOVE the people of North Carolina!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 0052088832

If he intends to pack an entire stadium with his dumb ass followers the end of Aug I say let them have at it! Half of them will be packed in a morgue instead of a voting booth in November.
Birfers are toast

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:explode:
Great reviews on our handling of Covid 19, sometimes referred to as the China Virus. Ventilators, Testing, Medical Supply Distribution, we made a lot of Governors look very good - And got no credit for so doing. Most importantly, we helped a lot of great people!
Nobody in 50 years has been WEAKER on China than Sleepy Joe Biden. He was asleep at the wheel. He gave them EVERYTHING they wanted, including rip-off Trade Deals. I am getting it all back!
Sleepy Joe Biden (mostly his reps.) went crazy when I banned, in late January, people coming in from China. He called me “xenophobic” & then went equally “nuts” when we let in 44,000 people - until he was told they were American citizens coming home. He later apologized!

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 4:26 pm
:explode:
Nobody in 50 years has been WEAKER on China than Sleepy Joe Biden. He was asleep at the wheel. He gave them EVERYTHING they wanted, including rip-off Trade Deals. I am getting it all back!
:confused: I don't remember Biden being responsible for the State nor Trade departments :think:

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

FUCK YOU DICKFACE JACKASS TRUMPTRASH

IN THE WORDS OF JAMES CARVILLE-FUCK OFF YOU DUMBASS BUFFOON JACKASS.

HE IS GOING TO LOSE BIG TIME HE IS A FAT MOTHER FUCKER THAT IS NOT TO BE FEARED BUT TO BE LAUGHED AT AND BEAT

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

Kendra wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 4:26 pm
Sleepy Joe Biden (mostly his reps.) went crazy when I banned, in late January, people coming in from China. He called me “xenophobic” & then went equally “nuts” when we let in 44,000 people - until he was told they were American citizens coming home. He later apologized!
Did that really happen? Did Joe say “Sir” with a tear in his eye?

Sekrit Stuffs!
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Joe Biden as researched by above WRAL.com article:
https:// twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1223727977361338370
Joe Biden @JoeBiden
We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering. He is the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health emergency.

00:01 - 2 Feb 2020
Sekrit Stuffs!

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

MsDaisy wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 10:00 am
I love the Great State of North Carolina, so much so that I insisted on having the Republican National Convention in Charlotte at the end of August. Unfortunately, Democrat Governor, @RoyCooperNC is still in Shutdown mood & unable to guarantee that by August we will be allowed...
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 4184257537

...made by many thousands of enthusiastic Republicans, and others, to head to beautiful North Carolina in August. They must be immediately given an answer by the Governor as to whether or not the space will be allowed to be fully occupied. If not, we will be reluctantly forced..
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 116763139
...to find, with all of the jobs and economic development it brings, another Republican National Convention site. This is not something I want to do. Thank you, and I LOVE the people of North Carolina!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 0052088832

If he intends to pack an entire stadium with his dumb ass followers the end of Aug I say let them have at it! Half of them will be packed in a morgue instead of a voting booth in November.
So this one makes a great question for my hit internet gameshow "Alabama, Mississippi or Florida?"

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

a presidential Memorial Day contribution

per https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump-co ... 00499.html

https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1264988227980742662
Sean Parnell is an American Hero. Connor Lamm has proven to be an American fraud, and a puppet for Crazy Nancy Pelosi. He said he would NOT vote for her for Speaker, and did. Will kill 2A. Voted to impeach (on nothing). A TOTAL & COMPLETE Sean Parnell Endorsement! https:// twitter.com/seanparnellusa/status/1264180747277144069 …
Sean Parnell @SeanParnellUSA
In 2006 I was wounded in Afghanistan.
I was medically retired from the Army in 2010 & left the military with next to nothing. I was in rough shape.
10 yrs later the President of the United States is giving me shoutouts.
Democrat or Republican this is damn cool!
God Bless America! https:// twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1264170597233426432 …

20:34 - 25 May 2020
Sekrit Stuffs!
Cadet Bone Spurs gets bashed in the thread

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

Gregg wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 1:45 am

So this one makes a great question for my hit internet gameshow "Alabama, Mississippi or Florida?"
We're (MS) not doing too bad, actually. We do have a new Trade Mart and coliseum that might have been a potential site for the RNC convention, but they're laying low right now after the hand-picked Fair Commission Director was arrested for promotion of prostitution.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

A little bit of sin didn't stop Biloxi from developing.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

That Parnell tweet led me into a morass of crud and a lot of people to block, many of them so-called "journalists." I hate that.

Return to “Trump Administration”