Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

Post by Azastan » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:09 pm

Kendra wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:49 pm
Azastan wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:44 pm
Kendra wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:35 pm

I wonder if Trump has promised Graham a spot as VP in this coming election? I know there's always talk about Lindsey Graham, but really, what made Graham flip and become such a supporter?
That's the big :?: Just my speculation, but I do wonder if someone has dirt on him. But, VP is intriguing theory.
How much dirt could there be on Lindsey Graham that would cause South Carolina to boot him out? The voters obviously don't care about rumours, so would they be swayed by any compromising material that Trump or anyone else might have?

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:11 pm

Good questions, and I don't have an answer. Just a feeling me and a co-worker have. *shrugs*

tek

Post by tek » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:16 pm

Kendra wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:49 pm
Azastan wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:44 pm
Kendra wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:35 pm

I wonder if Trump has promised Graham a spot as VP in this coming election? I know there's always talk about Lindsey Graham, but really, what made Graham flip and become such a supporter?
That's the big :?: Just my speculation, but I do wonder if someone has dirt on him. But, VP is intriguing theory.
Either seems plausible.

Also plausible is that he's just a weak person.. and gravitates toward what he perceives as strength ..

There's no way back
from there to here

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:29 pm

Pictures of him in bed with a live man or a dead woman.

:bag:

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:35 pm

Gregg wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:29 pm

That's just it--I don't think that the voters who've been voting for Graham all these years would be put off by any such revelation.

They'd probably be more disturbed if it was revealed that he'd had an affair with a POC (either gender) and had a 'mixed' child!

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:35 am

Azastan wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:35 pm
Gregg wrote:

That's just it--I don't think that the voters who've been voting for Graham all these years would be put off by any such revelation.

They'd probably be more disturbed if it was revealed that he'd had an affair with a POC (either gender) and had a 'mixed' child!

That might be true. And the same people who go PHUCKING NUTS over a cake for a gay wedding don't say a word. I don't give two wet squibs myself, but the hypocrisy is strong in these people.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Post by fierceredpanda » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:28 am

Gregg wrote:

People have speculated about Graham's sexual preferences for quite some time. His assertion at one point that he's "married to politics" or something more or less amounting to that didn't do much to stop the rumors.

The really next level speculation has been about the fact that it was reported at one point that his campaign was hacked by the Russians in 2016. The thinking was that they found something and fed it to Trump to blackmail him. Who knows if that's actually true.

"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:44 am

8-)

To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:52 am

fierceredpanda wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:28 am
Gregg wrote:

People have speculated about Graham's sexual preferences for quite some time. His assertion at one point that he's "married to politics" or something more or less amounting to that didn't do much to stop the rumors.

The really next level speculation has been about the fact that it was reported at one point that his campaign was hacked by the Russians in 2016. The thinking was that they found something and fed it to Trump to blackmail him. Who knows if that's actually true.
Maybe it was the Russians… I’ve always thought there must be something going on behind Graham’s total flip on Trump, but really, who the hell knows?

Authoritarianism Expert Suggests That Lindsey Graham is Compromised by Russia After Being Hacked
Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) was a tough critic of Donald Trump before he was elected president. In the year-and-a-half since Trump took office, however, Graham has become a staunch defender of the president.

Graham has gone from a supporter of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian election interference to a dissenter, calling for the probe to end.

On Sunday, Graham appeared on Fox News Sunday and said the Mueller investigation was “corrupt to the core” and that a special counsel should be appointed to investigate the Justice Department and the FBI.

These [FBI] investigations against Trump were corrupt to the core. They gave Clinton a pass, and we need a special counsel to look at all things at the Department of Justice and FBI when it came to the Trump investigation, particularly the counterintelligence investigation.
https://hillreporter.com/authoritariani ... acked-5481

And this…

REPORT: Evidence Outlining Senator Lindsey Graham’s Links to Russian Oil Money and a Campaign Finance Scandal via Democratic Coalition

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... raham.html

Birfers are toast

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:45 am

neonzx wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:44 am
https:// mobile.twitter.com/SherriMcC_/status/1193852610660438018
Bill White NYC @BillWhiteNY

Today we honor & thank all our Veterans & their families for their service to our nation. We are deeply honored to have for the first time ever the sitting Commander In Chief @realDonaldTrump @ the 100th anniversary NYC Veterans Day Parade. Come cheer our Vets up 5th Avenue!#USA
8-)
In NYC? Cadet Bonespurs, I thought you fled the Vietnam War and New York City too :?: Are elections so near that you have a need to cling yourself to the necks of Veterans?

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:50 am

RTH10260 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:45 am

In NYC? Cadet Bonespurs, I thought you fled the Vietnam War and New York City too :?: Are elections so near that you have a need to cling yourself to the necks of Veterans?
He's and Melania are only going for the opening ceremony and laying of a wreath. (Closed to public) Then he is scheduled to escape back to Trump Tower at 11:10. -- not staying for parade.

To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:41 am

► Show Spoiler
Trump is :liar: again.
Kathryn Watson ✔ @kathrynw5
Haven't seen a single Republican in the room deny the accuracy of these transcripts …
Donald J. Trump✔ @realDonaldTrump
Shifty Adam Schiff will only release doctored transcripts. We haven’t even seen the documents and are restricted from (get this) having a lawyer. Republicans should put out their own transcripts! Schiff must testify as to why he MADE UP a statement from me, and read it to all!

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:24 am

► Show Spoiler
The lawyer for the Whistleblower takes away all credibility from this big Impeachment Scam! It should be ended and the Whistleblower, his lawyer and Corrupt politician Schiff should be investigared for fraud!
► Show Spoiler
Shifty Adam Schiff will only release doctored transcripts. We haven’t even seen the documents and are restricted from (get this) having a lawyer. Republicans should put out their own transcripts! Schiff must testify as to why he MADE UP a statement from me, and read it to all!

Edit, neon got there first.

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:13 pm

Methinks trump is upset that his clever (by his assessment) new slogan -- "Read the Transcript" -- has been rendered meaningless due to the availability of many deposition transcripts. (Not that the slogan ever made sense.)

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:37 pm

He's going to release a "transcript" of his first call with Zelensky and eventually that will become to his base the only transcript. And, it will not have any reference to any kind of investigations of the Bidens or pursuit of conspiracy theories about Ukraine framing Russia.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:53 pm

RVInit wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:37 pm
He says He's going to release a "transcript" of his first call with Zelensky and eventually that will become to his base the only transcript. And, it will not have any reference to any kind of investigations of the Bidens or pursuit of conspiracy theories about Ukraine framing Russia.

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:47 pm

► Show Spoiler
To think I signed the Whistleblower Protection Act!
► Show Spoiler
Where is the Whistleblower who gave so much false information? Must testify along with Schiff and others!
Guess he's done honoring veterans.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:15 pm

:doh: He is not aware that different agencies / departments have Whistleblower Acts?
To think I signed the Whistleblower Protection Act!
Signed VA Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act
Office of Accountability and Whistleblower Protection
About Our Office
The Office of Accountability and Whistleblower Protection (OAWP) is committed to ensuring accountability within the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). OAWP receives and investigates: whistleblower disclosures from VA employees and applicants for VA employment; allegations of misconduct and poor performance against VA senior leaders; and allegations of whistleblower retaliation against VA supervisors. <snip>
https://www.va.gov/accountability/

There is also this
The Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989, 5 U.S.C. 2302(b)(8)-(9), Pub.L. 101-12 as amended, is a United States federal law that protects federal whistleblowers who work for the government and report the possible existence of an activity constituting a violation of law, rules, or regulations, or mismanagement, gross waste of funds, abuse of authority or a substantial and specific danger to public health and safety. A federal agency violates the Whistleblower Protection Act if agency authorities take (or threaten to take) retaliatory personnel action against any employee or applicant because of disclosure of information by that employee or applicant. <snip>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whistlebl ... ection_Act

Twitter did better - except for getting the year wrong.
Felicia Sonmez
@feliciasonmez
44m
Update: The Whistleblower Protection Act was passed in 1989, not 1998.
Show this thread

Felicia Sonmez
@feliciasonmez
·1h
Trump signed the "VA Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act" -- legislation aimed at protecting whistleblowers within the Veterans Affairs Department -- in June 2017. But he did not sign the "Whistleblower Protection Act," which was passed by Congress in 1998.
► Show Spoiler
Daniel Dale
@ddale8
1h
As the White House tweet below Trump's tweet makes clear, Trump didn't sign "the Whistleblower Protection Act," a 1989 law, or the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act, a 1998 law. He signed a law to protect whistleblowers at the Department of Veterans Affairs.
► Show Spoiler
Andrew Feinberg
@AndrewFeinberg
1h
WRONG.

@realDonaldTrump did not sign the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act into law, @BillClinton
did.
► Show Spoiler

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:20 pm

Kendra wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:47 pm

Guess he's done honoring veterans.
a reply to the White House tweet

Everyone say CHEESE
@LowLevelGeorge
·
2h
Replying to
@WhiteHouse
and
@realDonaldTrump
HAPPY VETERANS DAY!

ME
ME
ME
ME<long list of ME >
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

PaulG

Post by PaulG » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:13 pm

OSG wrote: We must strive to build communities that truly serve, support, and protect our veterans from the very first moment they return to civilian life.
If Obama had said that, the RWNJs would have screamed "He wants to put Veterans in FEMA camps!!!"

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:32 pm

PaulG wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:13 pm
OSG wrote: We must strive to build communities that truly serve, support, and protect our veterans from the very first moment they return to civilian life.
If Obama had said that, the RWNJs would have screamed "He wants to put Veterans in FEMA camps!!!"
how about the ones that were/will be deported? :twisted:

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:33 pm

Tweet storm in progress.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:54 pm

Has no one bothered to tell him that Veteran's Day/Remembrance Day is NOT a 'happy' day?

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:59 pm

Azastan wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:54 pm
Has no one bothered to tell him that Veteran's Day/Remembrance Day is NOT a 'happy' day?
Oh well, this is definitely not his bestest most winning day ever. Pity :violin:

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:53 am

He's rolling...

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Why is such a focus put on 2nd and 3rd hand witnesses, many of whom are Never Trumpers, or whose lawyers are Never Trumpers, when all you have to do is read the phone call (transcript) with the Ukrainian President and see first hand? He and others also stated that there was.....
6:25 AM · Nov 12, 2019
► Show Spoiler
.....”no pressure” put on him to investigate Sleepy Joe Biden even though, as President, I have an “obligation” to look into corruption, and Biden’s actions, on tape, about firing the prosecutor, and his son’s taking millions of dollars, with no knowledge or talent, from a.....
► Show Spoiler
....Ukrainian energy company, and more millions taken from China, and now reports of other companies and countries also giving him big money, are certainly looking very corrupt (to put it mildly!) to me. Both Bidens should be forced to testify in this No Due Process Scam!
► Show Spoiler
I will be releasing the transcript of the first, and therefore more important, phone call with the Ukrainian President before week’s end!
6:31 AM · Nov 12, 2019
► Show Spoiler
Economy is BOOMING. Seems set to have yet another record day!
6:32 AM · Nov 12, 2019
► Show Spoiler
Many of the people in DACA, no longer very young, are far from “angels.” Some are very tough, hardened criminals. President Obama said he had no legal right to sign order, but would anyway. If Supreme Court remedies with overturn, a deal will be made with Dems for them to stay!
6:45 AM · Nov 12, 2019
► Show Spoiler

Birfers are toast

Return to “Trump Administration”