Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

annrc

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

Post by annrc » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:09 am

Mark Zaid has been gunning for Trump since he, Trump, was elected.
See Trump Impeachment Inquiry, The coup has started. Greg Re, Fox News.

The article was released yesterday and Trump was spouting about it at the rally last night.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:16 am

annrc wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:09 am
Mark Zaid has been gunning for Trump since he, Trump, was elected.
See Trump Impeachment Inquiry, The coup has started. Greg Re, Fox News.

The article was released yesterday and Trump was spouting about it at the rally last night.
From WaPo:
“Based on the information released last night about the Fake Whistleblowers attorney, the Impeachment Hoax should be ended IMMEDIATELY!” Trump tweeted. “There is no case, except against the other side!”
Zaid responded on Twitter in January 2017 to Trump’s firing of Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates for refusing to enforce executive policies.
“#coup has started. First of many steps. #rebellion. #impeachment will follow ultimately,” Zaid wrote.
In July 2017 tweets, Zaid also predicted on Twitter that CNN “would play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president” and said: “We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:08 pm

neonzx wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:45 am
Um, how is he reading the Washington Post? I thought he ordered the subscriptions cancelled. :think:
Nov 4, 2019
Trump reportedly still has Washington Post and New York Times apps on his iPhone despite banning them from the White House

President Donald Trump reportedly still has access to the New York Times and The Washington Post via apps on his iPhone despite removing both publications from the White House, according to a report by Axios.

Citing sources familiar with Trump's iPhone, Axios said that Trump has not deleted the apps on his iPhone.
<snip>
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-h ... ne-2019-11#
Off Topic
Decades ago, my boyfriend's Dad was getting angry and fed up with the Los Angeles Times. He threatened to cancel his subscription. I don't recall if he wrote letters to the Editor or just complained to the family. Finally, one day he did cancel. HA! Show Them!

So then every morning he would have to drive to the store to buy a newspaper. I don't remember how long this went on until he decided to quit being a FAT HEAD (what his family calls this stuff) and re-subscribed.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:18 pm

Off Topic
Suranis wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:33 pm
I am really depressed that I'm wrong. :panic: :explode:
I had no idea either. :bighug:

I thought of this thread when I saw this on my Google SEARCH Results page. I didn't click and go to the article cuz I don't have a subscription and too lazy to try other ways.
This app will notify you if Trump tweets about a company you ...
Jan 7, 2017 - Now there's an app that will send a phone notification to users if ... After Trump tweeted about the cost for Boeing to build Air Force One, the ..

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:58 am

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
STATEMENT FROM PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
Trump Statement.png
7:08 PM · Nov 7, 2019
► Show Spoiler
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Birfers are toast

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:05 am

I feel another insane news day coming on

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:47 am

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... abama-game

'Baby Trump' balloon heading to LSU-Alabama game

The "Baby Trump" balloon that has followed the president across the globe is heading to this weekend's football game between the University of Alabama and Louisiana State University.

Organizers raised more than $4,000 in about 12 hours on a GoFundMe page to bring the "VIP (very important protestor)" to an area near Bryant-Denny Stadium on the Alabama campus, which is hosting the game that President Trump is expected to attend.

Nic Gulas, who organized the effort, told The Hill the fundraiser had already brought in $700 more than the needed funds to transport and set up the "Baby Trump" balloon.

As of 11 a.m. the fundraiser had exceeded its goal by $1,045.

The fundraiser will remain open until 5 p.m. CST, and all additional funds will be donated to the Equal Justice Initiative, he said.

A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment: On July 28, 1919, Arkansas became the 12th state to adopt the 19th Amendment.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:06 am

There goes the baby's reserved seating....

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:09 am

MsDaisy wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:58 am
STATEMENT FROM PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

Trump Statement.png

7:08 PM · Nov 7, 2019
But, but. He had said he wouldn't settle. 8-)

To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:19 am

It was pointed out on one of the news shows that it was Trump's lawyers who agreed with the A G to shut it down and also his lawyers who agreed to the financial settlement. Likely they got off cheap vs what they'd have to pay it they fought and lost.

?? Any idea when this payment is due??

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Post by fierceredpanda » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:54 am

Classic Trump bluster, as always.

"I swear I'll sue you for this!" *never sues*

"I won't settle this case!" *settles case*

"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:04 am

Kendra wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:19 am
It was pointed out on one of the news shows that it was Trump's lawyers who agreed with the A G to shut it down and also his lawyers who agreed to the financial settlement. Likely they got off cheap vs what they'd have to pay it they fought and lost.

?? Any idea when this payment is due??
The attorneys are ethically precluded from accepting or offering a settlement unless they have the express agreement of the client. So Trump agreed.

I also heard on the radio this morning that Trump is required to sign a written statement about the violations he committed.

Edited to add the provision from the NY State Rules for Professional Conduct:

RULE 1.2:
SCOPE OF REPRESENTATION AND
ALLOCATION OF AUTHORITY BETWEEN CLIENT AND LAWYER
(a) Subject to the provisions herein, a lawyer shall abide by a client’s decisions
concerning the objectives of representation and, as required by Rule 1.4, shall consult with
the client as to the means by which they are to be pursued. A lawyer shall abide by a
client’s decision whether to settle a matter. In a criminal case, the lawyer shall abide by the
client’s decision, after consultation with the lawyer, as to a plea to be entered, whether to
waive jury trial and whether the client will testify.

https://www.nysba.org/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=50671

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:07 am

Betcha he doesn't tweet that part of the story out to his loyal minions.

Sunrise

Post by Sunrise » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:16 pm

Kendra wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:07 am
Betcha he doesn't tweet that part of the story out to his loyal minions.
Betcha they wouldn’t believe it no how, no way. He’s ‘perfect’. ;)

"I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept."
Angela Davis

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:43 am

► Show Spoiler
Just finished reading my son Donald’s just out new book, “Triggered.” It is really good! He, along with many of us, was very unfairly treated. But we all fight back, and we always win!
► Show Spoiler
But the Witch Hunt continues. After 3 years of relentless attacks against the Republican Party & me, the Do Nothing Dems are losers for America!

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:56 am

► Show Spoiler
Donald J. Trump✔ @realDonaldTrump

Fake News is reporting that I am talking to Mark Burnett about doing a big show, perhaps The Apprentice, after the presidency, which I would assume they mean in 5 years. This is not true, never had such a conversation, don’t even have time to think about it. False reporting!

Quid Pro Carrie @lovablemarketer

I'll watch The Apprentice: Prison
:like:

To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:30 pm

I'd watch that one :blink:

Robert Re Niro was on AM Joy a short while ago and really slammed Trump. Waiting for some angry tweets.

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:34 pm

► Show Spoiler
Donald J. Trump ✔@realDonaldTrump

....Whatever happened to the so-called “informer” to Whistleblower #1? Seems to have disappeared after I released the Transcript of the call. Shouldn’t he be on the list to testify? Witch Hunt!

Nick Jack Pappas✔ @Pappiness
Trump before: Closed door hearings are a sham!

Trump now: Public hearings are a sham!

Trump later: This prison food is a sham!

2:29 PM - Nov 9, 2019

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:35 pm

At this moment, Trump is up to at least 77 tweets + retweets just today.

Good Lord!

MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:11 pm

Including the nutty Gregg Kerrey :roll:
There is no whistleblower statute that permits an unelected and inferior federal employee to blow the whistle on the president, the most superior officer in the U.S. government... https://thegreggjarrett.com/whistleblow ... operative/

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:08 pm

Corrupt politician Adam Schiff wants people from the White House to testify in his and Pelosi’s disgraceful Witch Hunt, yet he will not allow a White House lawyer, nor will he allow ANY of our requested witnesses. This is a first in due process and Congressional history!
1:58 PM · Nov 10, 2019
► Show Spoiler
An Administration like Trump's is certainly a first! :roll:

Birfers are toast

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:07 pm

► Show Spoiler
Judd Legum✔ @JuddLegum
Trump is like a bank robber who claims he's innocent and keeps asking people to watch the surveillance video but the video shows him clearly robbing the bank …
Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
The call to the Ukrainian President was PERFECT. Read the Transcript! There was NOTHING said that was in any way wrong. Republicans, don’t be led into the fools trap of saying it was not perfect, but is not impeachable. No, it is much stronger than that. NOTHING WAS DONE WRONG!

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:35 pm

► Show Spoiler
Corrupt politician Adam Schiff wants people from the White House to testify in his and Pelosi’s disgraceful Witch Hunt, yet he will not allow a White House lawyer, nor will he allow ANY of our requested witnesses. This is a first in due process and Congressional history!
► Show Spoiler
“There’s nothing there! I’m trying to let the House know that they’re dividing America for no good reason. We’ve got a lot of things we should be doing, like lowering drug costs & getting a trade deal with Mexico and Canada.”
@LindseyGrahamSC
The Do Nothing Dems have gone crazy!
The call to the Ukrainian President was PERFECT. Read the Transcript! There was NOTHING said that was in any way wrong. Republicans, don’t be led into the fools trap of saying it was not perfect, but is not impeachable. No, it is much stronger than that. NOTHING WAS DONE WRONG!

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:44 pm

Kendra wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:35 pm

“There’s nothing there! I’m trying to let the House know that they’re dividing America for no good reason. We’ve got a lot of things we should be doing, like lowering drug costs & getting a trade deal with Mexico and Canada.”
@LindseyGrahamSC
I wonder if Trump has promised Graham a spot as VP in this coming election? I know there's always talk about Lindsey Graham, but really, what made Graham flip and become such a supporter?

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:49 pm

Azastan wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:44 pm
Kendra wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:35 pm

@LindseyGrahamSC
I wonder if Trump has promised Graham a spot as VP in this coming election? I know there's always talk about Lindsey Graham, but really, what made Graham flip and become such a supporter?
That's the big :?: Just my speculation, but I do wonder if someone has dirt on him. But, VP is intriguing theory.

Return to “Trump Administration”