Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

Post by Gregg »

Kendra wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:04 pm
PaulG wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:50 pm
Kendra wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:45 am

?? Is he saying that there were folks in back that were from KS and CO?
He was in Pittsburgh, so it would have been pretty far back.
Didn't I hear the PA audience applauded the comment? Are they that unfamiliar with Western states geography, or will just applaud any stupid thing Trump says?
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

“Donald J. Trump is an absolutely historic President already, in less than 3 years in office. His record is there for everyone to look at & to examine and compare. This is an illegitimate effort to overthrow a President, not a formal Impeachment inquiry.” @LouDobbs Thank you Lou

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

So Congressman Tim Ryan of Ohio has finally dropped out of the race for President, registering ZERO in the polls & unable to even qualify for the debate stage. See Tim, it’s not so easy out there if you don’t know what you’re doing. He wasn’t effective for USA workers, just talk!

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Another big dropout of the Presidential race was, along with 0% Tim Ryan, 0% @RepSwalwell. Such talk and bravado from both, and nothing to show. They stood for nothing, and the voters couldn’t stand by them. Obnoxious and greedy politicians never make it in the end!

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Kendra wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:41 am
https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1187703447744843776
Another big dropout of the Presidential race was, along with 0% Tim Ryan, 0% @RepSwalwell. Such talk and bravado from both, and nothing to show. They stood for nothing, and the voters couldn’t stand by them. Obnoxious and greedy politicians never make it in the end!
And "bravado"? He didn't write this.
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

Thus spake the obnoxious and greedy politician.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Turkey fully understands not to fire on the Kurds as they leave what will be known as the Safe Zone for other fairly nearby areas. I don’t have to repeat that large scale Sanctions will be imposed for violations. Going well! ISIS secured by Kurds with Turkey ready as backup.....
5:32 AM · Oct 25, 2019
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
....USA has gained Trillions of Dollars in wealth since November 2016. All others way down. Our power is Economic before having to use our newly rebuilt Military, a much better alternative. Oil is secured. Our soldiers have left and are leaving Syria for other places, then....
5:32 AM · Oct 25, 2019
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
....COMING HOME! We were supposed to be there for 30 days - That was 10 years ago. When these pundit fools who have called the Middle East wrong for 20 years ask what we are getting out of the deal, I simply say, THE OIL, AND WE ARE BRINGING OUR SOLDIERS BACK HOME, ISIS SECURED!
5:32 AM · Oct 25, 2019·
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

a couple of earlier tweets that I don't think were posted here
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The Oil Fields discussed in my speech on Turkey/Kurds yesterday were held by ISIS until the United States took them over with the help of the Kurds. We will NEVER let a reconstituted ISIS have those fields!
8:25 AM · Oct 24, 2019
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
I really enjoyed my conversation with General @MazloumAbdi . He appreciates what we have done, and I appreciate what the Kurds have done. Perhaps it is time for the Kurds to start heading to the Oil Region!
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Is Teh Donald now bringing the troops home, or is he have them watch the oil fields for another ten years?

PS. it's only a short time until ISIS in the prison will again be ISIS in a Caliphate.

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

RTH10260 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:54 pm
Is Teh Donald now bringing the troops home, or is he have them watch the oil fields for another ten years?

PS. it's only a short time until ISIS in the prison will again be ISIS in a Caliphate.
10/25/19 02:24 PM EDT
Pentagon chief: 'Mechanized forces' to protect Syrian oil fields

Defense Secretary Mark Esper on Friday confirmed that the United States will send some “mechanized” reinforcements into eastern Syria to protect against possible attacks by ISIS fighters on oil fields held by U.S. partner forces.

“The United States will maintain a reduced presence in Syria to deny ISIS access to oil revenue as we reposition for the next phase of the defeat ISIS campaign,” Esper said at a NATO defense meeting in Brussels.

Esper said that the military is “considering how we might reposition forces in the area in order to ensure we secure the oil field,” currently held by Syrian Kurdish fighters, and is working to “strengthen our position” at Deir Ezzoir. He added that the reinforcements “will include some mechanized forces.”

He would not go into details as to the number of troops to be sent, but a mechanized force would likely include tanks and other combat vehicles and several hundred more military personnel. The U.S. presence in Syria up until this point has not included such equipment.

The decision would also mean the Trump administration has backtracked on President Trump's decision earlier this month to pull almost all of the 1,000 U.S. troops out of northern Syria, paving the way for Turkey's invasion into the country. <SNIP>
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4674 ... oil-fields

ABBC3_OFFTOPIC
Since I don't know much about this kind of stuff, when I first read "mechanized force", I imagined
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

ABBC3_OFFTOPIC
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Dolly wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:30 pm
:snippity:
10/25/19 02:24 PM EDT
Pentagon chief: 'Mechanized forces' to protect Syrian oil fields

Defense Secretary Mark Esper on Friday confirmed that the United States will send some “mechanized” reinforcements into eastern Syria to protect against possible attacks by ISIS fighters on oil fields held by U.S. partner forces.

“The United States will maintain a reduced presence in Syria to deny ISIS access to oil revenue as we reposition for the next phase of the defeat ISIS campaign,” Esper said at a NATO defense meeting in Brussels.

Esper said that the military is “considering how we might reposition forces in the area in order to ensure we secure the oil field,” currently held by Syrian Kurdish fighters, and is working to “strengthen our position” at Deir Ezzoir. He added that the reinforcements “will include some mechanized forces.”

He would not go into details as to the number of troops to be sent, but a mechanized force would likely include tanks and other combat vehicles and several hundred more military personnel. The U.S. presence in Syria up until this point has not included such equipment.

The decision would also mean the Trump administration has backtracked on President Trump's decision earlier this month to pull almost all of the 1,000 U.S. troops out of northern Syria, paving the way for Turkey's invasion into the country. <SNIP>
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4674 ... oil-fields
:snippity:
Now that the US is essentially out of the picture it's likely that Assad will want the Syrian oil back under his own control. Russia will stand by his side and Teh Donald will get his full "home" retreat.

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I doubt it will be that formal. those soldier will be stuck in the middle of nowhere, vastly outnumbered, no allies (pity about those Kurds, huh?), no air cover, no supply lines and will be basically screwed if anyone decides to attack. It's a suicide mission. Every one of those oil sites is a Benghazi in waiting, which might be the point.

At this point I would not be surprised if Erdogen waits a couple of weeks while Bracketing the forces at the oil wells and harassing them, and then ordered a head on attack to take them. He knows Donald won't do shit. hell maybe he and Putin planted the idea in Donald's head to force a humiliating defeat and make Donald look stupid trying to negotiate for prisoners.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

RTH10260 wrote:

How the phuck does he think the Kurds won't be if not joining ISIS after this, at least sharing some common enemies?
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Democrats just announced that they no longer want the Whistleblower to testify. But everything was about the Whistleblower (they no longer want the second Whistleblower either), which they don’t want because the account of my call bore NO RELATIONSHIP to the call itself.....
4:30 PM · Oct 25, 2019·
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
....The entire Impeachment Scam was based on my perfect Ukrainian call, and the Whistleblowers account of that call, which turned out to be false (a fraud?). Once I released the actual call, their entire case fell apart. The Democrats must end this Scam now. Witch Hunt!
4:30 PM · Oct 25, 2019·
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
My lawyers should sue the Democrats and Shifty Adam Schiff for fraud!
4:33 PM · Oct 25, 2019
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
ETA reminds me of this tweet:
George Conway
@gtconway3d
Someone calls 911 because they hear shots down the street at the bank. The cops show up at the bank, and, sure enough, it’s been robbed, and there are numerous witnesses there who saw the crime. The suspects confess. Normally, at this point, no one cares about who called 911.
Quote Tweet
Byron York
@ByronYork
· Oct 15
From @susanferrechio 'Where’s the whistleblower? Key GOP questions about Schiff’s contact may never be answered.' http://ow.ly/Ax8050wLwCU
4:24 AM · Oct 15, 2019

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Democrats just announced that they no longer want the Whistleblower to testify. But everything was about the Whistleblower (they no longer want the second Whistleblower either), which they don’t want because the account of my call bore NO RELATIONSHIP to the call itself.....

....The entire Impeachment Scam was based on my perfect Ukrainian call, and the Whistleblowers account of that call, which turned out to be false (a fraud?). Once I released the actual call, their entire case fell apart. The Democrats must end this Scam now. Witch Hunt!

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Note who is the author of this book :blink:

bob

Post by bob »

The president providing a link to a book his child is selling probably violates numerous ethical rules.

In other words, any Tuesday in this White House.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Turtle

Post by Turtle »

He is fixated on the whistleblower just like he is the Steele dossier

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

bob wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:49 pm
The president providing a link to a book his child is selling probably violates numerous ethical rules.

In other words, any Tuesday in this White House.
Yabbut... He could hold a gun to your head on national teevee and force you to buy it and there’s nothing anyone can do.
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

10-25-09.00.55.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Gregg wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:21 pm
RTH10260 wrote:

How the phuck does he think the Kurds won't be if not joining ISIS after this, at least sharing some common enemies?
Not likely that the Kurds would join ISIS after the atrocities that group did among their population. ISIS needs to be happy if they aren't fed to the Syrians to play modern gladiators.

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

“General Michael Flynn’s attorney is demanding that charges be immediately dropped after they found that FBI Agents manipulated records against him. They say that James Clapper told a reporter to “take a kill shot at Flynn. This has been a complete setup of Michael Flynn....

....They exonerated him completely of being an agent of Russia (Recently Crooked Hillary charged Tulsi Gabbard & Jill Stein with the same thing-SICK), and yet Mr. Comey still runs to the White House on February 14 and conjures up the Obstruction of Justice narrative against.....

..the President when Flynn had been cleared of everything long before that. The DOJ is withholding a lot of evidence & information, as are Clapper & Brennan & all of the people who participated in the complete setup of Michael Flynn.”(Terrible!) Sidney Powell. This is a disgrace!

...Thank you
@foxandfriends
! Hopefully this is just the beginning of a massive story of injustice and treason. You will never learn this from the corrupt LameStream Media who get Pulitzer Prizes for reporting the story totally wrong. The ones who report it right get only RESPECT!

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Had a beautiful dinner last night at Camp David in celebration of the 10th Wedding Anniversary of Ivanka and Jared. Attended by a small number of family and friends, it could not have been nicer. Camp David is a special place. Cost of the event will be totally paid for by me!
"will" be paid? When?
Many places say you don't pay your tabs.

Are you looking at trying to turn our Camp David into a Trump wedding venue rental?

Camp David: special wedding anniversary destination. But bad G7 location.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Just a test run so that he can serve bestest chocolate cake to the G-7 at Camp David :cantlook:

Return to “Trump Administration”