Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

RTH10260

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:37 pm

MsDaisy wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:32 pm
Holy Crap! Tweet storm raging... He's been at it since 6:30 this morning, this picks up at 10 but he really is all over the place. Something must be getting ready to hit the fan :popcorn:
:snippity:
Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Mexico is doing great at the Border, but China is letting us down in that they have not been buying the agricultural products from our great Farmers that they said they would. Hopefully they will start soon!
10:04 AM - 11 Jul 2019
https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1149318492711264257
Moron! :brickwallsmall:

The G-20 was only two weeks ago! The Chinese government themselves don't buy and import goods. Xi Jinping will determine with his departments which US products they may want to allow back in with standard tariffs. Then they need to establish a licensing process so that importers can ask for quotas. I guess that takes a couple of months. Once the red tape is clear, then importers wil determine if and when they could use the white listed products. Never forget, due to the trade war triggered by the US they had to establish alternate supply chains. Those contracts are now running and will not be dropped. So importers will be planning what produce they need in about a half a year to a year from now. Some will be interested to procure cause it's now a buyers market. So many exporters to chose from and so little time :lol: Who will offer the lowest price on US farm produce to get rid of detoriating stock? So there will be a shipload here and a shipload elsewhere, only a trickle. And maybe the Chinese will not want old stock but by autumn insist on delivery from the fresh crops. Not to forget that delivery of bulk cargo takes about six to eight weeks. The Chinese will get US produce just in time for Christmas.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:41 pm

MsDaisy wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:32 pm
Holy Crap! Tweet storm raging... He's been at it since 6:30 this morning, this picks up at 10 but he really is all over the place. Something must be getting ready to hit the fan :popcorn:
“It seems that the Brits and the French and the Germans are coming around to the idea that the Iranians are up to no good!” @BillHemmer @FoxNews
10:12 AM - 11 Jul 2019

https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1149320643818729472
Dear Donald, it seems to me that the UK is having second thaughts and that it was not a good idea to hijack an Iranian cargo vessel at Gibraltar. The first English vessels are delaying their passage thru the Straits of Hormus. You have just shown the world how easy it can be for Iran to disturb shipping in the Persian Gulf.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:12 pm

AndyinPA wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:43 pm
I can't stomach listening to or watching him. That takes a stronger stomach than I have. :sick:
I have the same problem. I've never muted any news program or talk show because I didn't like what I was hearing. I used to watch Fox so that I could be informed on what they were telling their viewers. I had no problem listening to even some of the more vile, like O'Reilly and Tucker Carlson or Hannity.

But, I just cannot listen to the orange pustule. At all. I mute the sound as soon as I hear his voice. It makes me sick to hear him. And Kelly Ann Conway, same thing. I just can't stand to listen to either one of them. I've gotten to the point where I can't stand to listen to Rick Santorum either. And I am pissed off at CNN for hiring him. As a result of having the opportunity to practice speaking, he probably could actually run for President again and have a chance at getting the nomination. He used to be so pathetically bad at public speaking I could rest easy that he would at least never get nominated. But thanks to CNN, that isn't true any more. :twisted:

Rant over. Sorry. :oops:

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:26 pm

Some polling outfit should poll how many people mute or fast forward through the
Dotard. I know a number of people who tell me they mute the TV, definitely for Fat Nixon and then a gaggle of others. Personally, we watch most TV on a bit of a delay so we can fast forward through commercials and then cowardly conmen (and monwomen and Conway).

I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:52 am

He's retweeting a bunch of stuff from Judicial Watch. :cantlook: :notlistening: but it looks like the Mueller news is getting under their skin. Spoiler: Hillary's emails! Most retweeted without comment.

Andy McCabe is a major sleazebag. Among many other things, he took massive amounts of money from Crooked Hillary reps, for wife’s campaign, while Hillary was under “investigation” by FBI!

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:36 am

Aaron Rupar

Verified account

@atrupar
1m1 minute ago
More
Trump has retweeted twelve (12) tweets from Judicial Watch this morning. More than one per hour.
Update-
Aaron Rupar

Verified account

@atrupar
1m1 minute ago
More
Trump has retweeted thirteen (13!) tweets from Judicial Watch this morning. More than one per hour.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:45 am

Someone buy that man a magazine rack so he has something to do while sitting on the pot.

Oh wait, he can't read. :(

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:52 am

ZekeB wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:45 am
Someone buy that man a magazine rack so he has something to do while sitting on the pot.

Am I recalling correctly that it was reported awhile back that his staffers leaves stack of major newspapers on his desk each morning where they've highlight each mention of his name in the articles? :confused: Or was that just a mocking, but totally believable, report?

To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

bob

Post by bob » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:54 am

Trump has retweeted thirteen (13!) tweets from Judicial Watch this morning. More than one per hour.
Somewhere, Larry Klayman is howling.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:56 am

Silver linings everywhere you look.

"I don't give a fuck whether we're peers or not."
--Lord Thomas Henry Bingham to Boris Johnson, on being asked whether he would miss being in "the best club in London" if the Law Lords moved from Parliament to a Supreme Court.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:13 pm

neonzx wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:52 am
ZekeB wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:45 am

Am I recalling correctly that it was reported awhile back that his staffers leaves stack of major newspapers on his desk each morning where they've highlight each mention of his name in the articles? :confused: Or was that just a mocking, but totally believable, report?
I haven't heard that this happens since he is President, but one of the writers (maybe Art of the Deal) who followed him around all day every day for months says this happened every single morning.

It wasn't just newspapers, it was magazines, virtually all print media. Each day his staff would scan and read all the print media they could get their hand on and any appearance of his name was highlighted with the paragraph circled and then it was all stacked up for him. He would go through and bask in the glory of seeing his name in print, it didn't have to be a "positive" story, just had to see his name in print. The writer said it did not appear that he lingered on the pages long enough to actually read what was written, he just wanted to see his name. The more mentions, the better his mood.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:17 pm

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy is a far superior leader than was Lame Duck Speaker Paul Ryan. Tougher, smarter and a far better fundraiser, Kevin is already closing in on 44 Million Dollars. Paul’s final year numbers were, according to Breitbart, “abysmal.” People like.....

....Paul Ryan almost killed the Republican Party. Weak, ineffective & stupid are not exactly the qualities that Republicans, or the CITIZENS of our Country, were looking for. Right now our spirit is at an all time high, far better than the Radical Left Dems. You’ll see next year!

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:34 pm

LOL yeah quote Breitbart. Ever since Steve Bannon was there he said their mission was basically to run Paul Ryan out of office and then some.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:00 am

my jaw is still on the floor.

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly...…

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:03 am

Friday’s tour showed vividly, to politicians and the media, how well run and clean the children’s detention centers are. Great reviews! Failing @nytimes story was FAKE! The adult single men areas were clean but crowded - also loaded up with a big percentage of criminals...…

.....Sorry, can’t let them into our Country. If too crowded, tell them not to come to USA, and tell the Dems to fix the Loopholes - Problem Solved!

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:13 am

:bighug: for Ted.

Hey @realDonaldTrump: What makes America exceptional is we are a nation of immigrants. As an immigrant who served on active duty, I am appalled you are telling us to "go back."

I'm not going back. America is our home. And I will still be in Congress after your racist ass leaves.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:20 pm

Trump's racist tweet, the Fox and Friends version.

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Post by fierceredpanda » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:49 am

Someone on Morning Joe referred to these tweets as "trading in a racist dog whistle for a racist bullhorn." My prediction: he can't control himself anymore, and it's going to get worse in the next 15 months. Perhaps some of the people who justified a vote for him in 2016 by saying to themselves, "He's not a racist, he just says whatever is on his mind without a filter, and I'm so sick of political correctness that I'll give him a pass" will have to confront the obviousness of it now. The man is a thoroughgoing racist. The facade of the whacky reality TV show star doing things for ratings is gone. All that's left is the yawning chasm of bigotry and resentment. Vote for him, and you're no better than he is.

"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:10 am

fierceredpanda wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:49 am
Someone on Morning Joe referred to these tweets as "trading in a racist dog whistle for a racist bullhorn." My prediction: he can't control himself anymore, and it's going to get worse in the next 15 months. Perhaps some of the people who justified a vote for him in 2016 by saying to themselves, "He's not a racist, he just says whatever is on his mind without a filter, and I'm so sick of political correctness that I'll give him a pass" will have to confront the obviousness of it now. The man is a thoroughgoing racist. The facade of the whacky reality TV show star doing things for ratings is gone. All that's left is the yawning chasm of bigotry and resentment. Vote for him, and you're no better than he is.

Remember when, to the horror of reasonable people, trump was about to lock up the GOP nomination and republicans were quietly assuring everyone trump would revert to "presidential mode" once the election was over, along with assurances congress could control him?

Good times.

Also too, What I'd give to be a fly on the wall during a meeting of congressional republicans desperately trying to find a way to shut the mofo up. They know he's demented and getting worse.

ImageImageImage x4

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:15 am

When will the Radical Left Congresswomen apologize to our Country, the people of Israel and even to the Office of the President, for the foul language they have used, and the terrible things they have said. So many people are angry at them & their horrible & disgusting actions!

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:53 am

Slim Cognito wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:10 am
Also too, What I'd give to be a fly on the wall during a meeting of congressional republicans desperately trying to find a way to shut the mofo up. They know he's demented and getting worse.
They are torn between covering their own arses and not wanting to incur the wrath of the psycho president. I don't know which are worse - the ones who agree with him or the ones who don't have the fortitude to stand up to him.

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:04 am

They are probably watching Amash very, very closely.

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:18 am

fierceredpanda wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:49 am
My prediction: he can't control himself anymore, and it's going to get worse in the next 15 months.
:yeah:
Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump
China’s 2nd Quarter growth is the slowest it has been in more than 27 years. The United States Tariffs are having a major effect on companies wanting to leave China for non-tariffed countries. Thousands of companies are leaving. This is why China wants to make a deal....
6:43 AM - 15 Jul 2019

....with the U.S., and wishes it had not broken the original deal in the first place. In the meantime, we are receiving Billions of Dollars in Tariffs from China, with possibly much more to come. These Tariffs are paid for by China devaluing & pumping, not by the U.S. taxpayer!
6:43 AM - 15 Jul 2019

When will the Radical Left Congresswomen apologize to our Country, the people of Israel and even to the Office of the President, for the foul language they have used, and the terrible things they have said. So many people are angry at them & their horrible & disgusting actions!
6:54 AM - 15 Jul 2019

If Democrats want to unite around the foul language & racist hatred spewed from the mouths and actions of these very unpopular & unrepresentative Congresswomen, it will be interesting to see how it plays out. I can tell you that they have made Israel feel abandoned by the U.S.
7:42 AM - 15 Jul 2019

:swoon:

Birfers are toast

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Post by fierceredpanda » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:42 am

Slim Cognito wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:10 am
I'm not sure. I think it's possible that your average rank-and-file Republican congresscritter knows full well that maximizing white racial animus and xenophobia is their best strategy to boost turnout in 2020. It's not like they want him tweeting about the GOP's health care or tax policy proposals, for instance.

They made their bed. My guess is that they are smart enough to know they have to lie in it and hope like hell it works. And it might.

"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:31 am

:cantlook: :notlistening:

Well, it looks like President Trump finally found his Roy Cohn.

Congrats,
@LindseyGrahamSC
. You've secured your place in history.

Return to “Trump Administration”