Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

Post by qbawl » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:36 am

Slim Cognito wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:12 am
Gregg wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:03 am
Sunrise wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:03 am
Interesting that EGOTUS chooses to spend Father’s Day like this. Most men would rather be enjoying time with their families I would think.
Yeah, but you have to consider who his kids are, and too if his kids considered who their dad was/
You'd think, just for Father's Day, he'd take Barron to the golf course with him. Of course, the kid may not want to go but still...
That's what the Secret Service is for, right?

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:39 am

Only Fake Polls show us behind the Motley Crew. We are looking really good, but it is far too early to be focused on that. Much work to do! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Cross posting.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:02 pm

I don't have a link, but MSNBC is reporting AND is reporting he plans to live tweet during next week's debate. :cantlook:

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:11 pm

The Debates are beyond being useful but I really hope that whomever gets the nomination declines to do them with Trump. Issue a statement that giving him another opportunity to lie to the American people is counterproductive, maybe after insisting on rules like his mic has to be turned off unless he's responding so he can't interrupt or shout 'WRONG!" in the middle of the other persons answer, chain him to the podium so he can't do the creepy stalker thing, do it in a closed studio with no audience and stuff that you really can point to a good reason why it should be that way, but there's no way in hell he'll ever agree to. Its the kind of bullshit stuff the republicans would do anyhow if they had some justification and honestly they'd be trying to do it to get him to back out if they had any control but they don't and they can't. While he thinks anytime he has a chance to talk its the next potential Gettysburg Address, you have to know that here lately every time he goes out in public the entire party is praying for a power outage or laryngitis or something, anything to keep him from talking.

Anyhow, its all just a chance for everyone to make a stab at getting the best one liner or 30 second sound bite of the night There's no debate going on here.

With 10 people they get 2-3 minutes tops beyond the introductions and with a one on one with Trump, well, hell, he might declare war on the Netherlands in the middle of a response if he thinks the tempo needs to pick up. Why give him the platform, espeically if you can make an issue out of why you're not going to and make him look foolish in the bargain. Bonus, that will drive him bugphuck nutz in itself and he still might bomb Copenhagen for the pure randy phuck of it. Which would totally suck for Copenhagen but they'll be doing it for the rest of us.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:00 am

:like:

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:46 am

You know, If I could find some body with some skills in the deep fake stuff, I'd almost consider hiring him full time, set up a 501, # (c) Charity and seriously screw with the elections. Run commercials during Laura Ingram's show where Trump announces his new policy of not letting seniors drive across state lines, new federal taxes on golf carts not owned by private clubs, making all supplements prescription drugs and not letting insurance cover it.

We could do him going to the Helicopter sayins old are too senile to be driving and they ought to just take them all off the roads. Bring back Estate Tax but only on estates less than $2 million. Announce he's taking away the food allowances for senior homes (they don't even have one, so that'll really phuck them up)
Next week, he just says the wall is really just not worth it, so he's going to start building big new immigration reception stations where the have nice lobbies, toys for the kids and all claims are processed same day. All you need to immigrate here is to say you want to find a good job and help america. Interviews a few Mexicans saying they're going to Kentucky and West Virginia to mine coal.

This could be a lot of fun and strangely enough it might even work.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:30 am

:like:

You have an evil and devious mind. I like that. :thumbs: :bighug:

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:53 am

Its that Illuminati Training program.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:04 am

Too lazy to copy/paste all the linky stuff. What does Hope know that he doesn't want her to tell???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:11 am

Hopefully a lot! :lol:
Birfers are toast

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:00 pm

:roll:

If I didn’t have the Phony Witch Hunt going on for 3 years, and if the Fake News Media and their partner in Crime, the Democrats, would have played it straight, I would be way up in the Polls right now - with our Economy, winning by 20 points. But I’m winning anyway!

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:08 pm

Kendra wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:00 pm
:roll:
If I didn’t have the Phony Witch Hunt going on for 3 years, and if the Fake News Media and their partner in Crime, the Democrats, would have played it straight, I would be way up in the Polls right now - with our Economy, winning by 20 points. But I’m winning anyway!
Wait, so now he is admitting that he's sucking in the polls?? :P

And he's delusional if he thinks the Russia investigation is the only thing pulling his numbers down. :-
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:32 pm

He knows his numbers suck, he's just goving his people someone other than himself to blame.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:23 pm

No, he's winning and winning and winning, because he's such a great winner. Of course, he did warn us that he was going to win so much that he'd get tired of winning. He needs to take a break from winning, is what it is. :mrgreen:

much ado

Post by much ado » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:31 pm

Foggy wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:23 pm
No, he's winning and winning and winning, because he's such a great winner. Of course, he did warn us that he was going to win so much that he'd get tired of winning. He needs to take a break from winning, is what it is. :mrgreen:
I am soooo sick of 'winning'. :sick:

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:51 pm

Foggy wrote:
No, he's winning whining and winning whining and winning whining, because he's such a great winner whiner. Of course, he did warn us that he was going to win whine so much that he'd get tired of winning whining. He needs to take a break from winning whining, is what it is. :mrgreen:
FIFY.
MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:40 pm

MN-Skeptic wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:51 pm
Foggy wrote:
No, he's winning whining and winning whining and winning whining, because he's such a great winner whiner. Of course, he did warn us that he was going to win whine so much that he'd get tired of winning whining. He needs to take a break from winning whining, is what it is. :mrgreen:
FIFY.
Great minds, MS.
ImageImageImage x4

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:25 pm

I will be interviewed LIVE tonight by @seanhannity on @FoxNews 9 P.M. Enjoy!
:notlistening: :cantlook:

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:27 pm

So sad that the Democrats are putting wonderful Hope Hicks through hell, for 3 years now, after total exoneration by Robert Mueller & the Mueller Report. They were unhappy with result so they want a Do Over. Very unfair & costly to her. Will it ever end? Why aren’t they.......

....asking Hillary Clinton why she deleted and acid washed her Emails AFTER getting a subpoena from Congress? Anybody else would be in jail for that, yet the Dems refuse to even bring it up. Rigged House Committee

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:17 pm

Prince of Wails :crying:

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:20 pm

Hillary testified for 11 bhous without claiming Executive Privilege once. :-

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:56 pm

The White House
4 hrs
President Trump Awards the Medal of Freedom to Dr. Arthur Laffer
"Today it’s my privilege to award our Nation’s highest civilian honor to the father of supply-side economics, Dr. Arthur Laffer."

The White House
2 hrs ·
In 1974, America’s economic confidence was rattled. Two million Americans joined the unemployment lines that year alone, while inflation soared to 11 percent.

The consensus in Washington was that raising taxes and growing government could get our country to crawl its way toward prosperity.

Then a young economist named Dr. Arthur Laffer challenged that status quo.

1600 Daily: http://45.wh.gov/iKmizE
► Show Spoiler
The White House
3 hrs ·
"Few people in history have revolutionized economic thought and policy like Dr. Art Laffer. He developed a brilliant theory, shaped unprecedented economic reforms, and helped turn a severe recession into a remarkable boom."
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:01 pm

Dolly wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:56 pm
The White House
4 hrs
President Trump Awards the Medal of Freedom to Dr. Arthur Laffer
"Today it’s my privilege to award our N ... 3568302368

The White House
2 hrs ·
In 1974, America’s economic confidence was rattled. Two million Americans joined the unemployment lines that year alone, while inflation soared to 11 percent.

The consensus in Washington was that raising taxes and growing government could get our country to crawl its way toward prosperity.

Then a young economist named Dr. Arthur Laffer challenged that status quo.

:snippity:

https://www.facebook.com/WhiteHouse/vid ... &__tn__=-R
In 1983 when I was a freshman in college, my econ 101 professor was livid about what a lying sack of shit Arthur Laffer was and how he'd never get away with it again because of the failure of the Reagan Tax cuts to pay for themselves.
"Devin Nunes is having a cow over this."

-George Takei

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:53 am

Next week he's giving the award to a Flat Earther and then they're looking for the guy who drinks his own urine.

Science!

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:03 am

Laffer determined that the maximum income and tax collections would occur when maximum marginal income is taxed at 50 percent. Perhaps Donald should be taxed at that rate.
Ano, jsou opravdové. - Stormy Daniels

Nech mě domluvit! - Orly Taitz

Return to “Trump Administration”