Sugar Magnolia

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:42 pm

"It" would have to find them first.

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:27 am

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
The Trump Economy is setting records, and has a long way up to go....However, if anyone but me takes over in 2020 (I know the competition very well), there will be a Market Crash the likes of which has not been seen before! KEEP AMERICA GREAT
Just think back to any of our former Presidents saying something like this and the backlash it would have rightly caused.
But today, this is the new 'normal'?
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:03 am

Meh. The market is going to nosedive between now and the election anyway. Does Trump think bull markets are perpetual? Trump will blame it on the fake news polls showing him behind, of course.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:24 am

Despite the Greatest Presidential Harassment of all time by people that are very dishonest and want to destroy our Country, we are doing great in the Polls, even better than in 2016, and will be packed at the Tuesday Announcement Rally in Orlando, Florida. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:58 am

We will be packed?

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:49 pm

kate520 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:48 am
It. He called Melania It.
We have our own Jackie O, he says. It’s name is Melania. 🤦‍♀️

If she still lives with him, she oughta tan his hide when he comes home. I would.

Watching the Fox folks expressions with the sound turned off (the ONLY way I can stomach him) was priceless. Even they think I he’s a moron. I wonder if he knows?
I didn't know Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, but I know Melania is no Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
► Show Spoiler
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImageImage x4

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:39 pm

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
All in for Senator Steve Daines as he proposes an Amendment for a strong BAN on burning our American Flag. A no brainer!
5:51 AM - Jun 15, 2019
► Show Spoiler
Trump throws support behind 'no brainer' measure to ban burning of American flag

President Trump threw his support behind a new effort to ban burning the American flag on Saturday, challenging a decades-old Supreme Court ruling that established flag burning was a protected form of speech.

Sen. Steve Daines (R-Mont.) and Rep. Steve Womack (R-Ark.) reintroduced companion legislation in the Senate and House on Friday, which was Flag Day, to restore “Congress’s constitutional authority to ban the desecration of the United States flag.”

Forty-eight states had laws against flag burning until the 1989 Texas v. Johnson Supreme Court decision ruled that the act was protected under the First Amendment’s freedom of speech clause.

Trump has frequently cited the flag as a symbol of national pride, at times even embracing flags at rallies when he appears on stage.

He suggested after his election in 2016 that people who burn flags should have their citizenship revoked or serve jail time.
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag - if they do, there must be consequences - perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail!
4:55 AM - Nov 29, 2016
► Show Spoiler
<snip>

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... burning-of
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:37 pm

Isn’t that the free speech Kellyanne is entitled to per Individual-1?

Is flag burning some new national emergency I don’t know about?

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:50 pm

I am so happy that I live in the USA where there are no shootings or stabbings. :twisted:
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
LONDON needs a new mayor ASAP. Khan is a disaster - will only get worse!
Katie Hopkins

@KTHopkins
20 hours in Stab-City UPDATE

2 stabbed to death
1 shot dead
Three stabbed - but not dead.

Wandsworth & Tower Hamlets

This is Khan’s Londonistan.

Trump ramps up feud with London mayor: City 'needs a new mayor ASAP'

President Trump called for the ouster of London's mayor Saturday after a series of stabbing attacks in the city over Friday night and Saturday morning left three dead and two others injured.

In a tweet, the president retweeted right-wing commentator Katie Hopkins, who wrote that five stabbings over the course of 24 hours were just daily life in "[London Mayor Sadiq] Khan's Londonistan."
Hopkins, a former contestant on Trump's reality TV show "The Apprentice," previously wrote for several British tabloids including the Daily Mail and the Sun, and has been the target of criticism in the past for pushing racist "white genocide" theories about immigration in the U.K. and the U.S.

After the premiere of the hit Netflix series "Dear White People" in 2017, Hopkins tweeted and later deleted a message that read: "Dear Black People: If your lives matter why do you stab and shoot each other so much."
https://thehill.com/policy/internationa ... mayor-asap

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:45 pm

Dolly wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:50 pm
I am so happy that I live in the USA where there are no shootings or stabbings. :twisted:
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Katie Hopkins

@KTHopkins

2 stabbed to death
1 shot dead

Trump ramps up feud with London mayor: City 'needs a new mayor ASAP'

President Trump called for the ouster of London's mayor Saturday after a series of stabbing attacks in the city over Friday night and Saturday morning left three dead and two others injured.

In a tweet, the president retweeted right-wing commentator Katie Hopkins, who wrote that five stabbings over the course of 24 hours were just daily life in "[London Mayor Sadiq] Khan's Londonistan."
Hopkins, a former contestant on Trump's reality TV show "The Apprentice," previously wrote for several British tabloids including the Daily Mail and the Sun, and has been the target of criticism in the past for pushing racist "white genocide" theories about immigration in the U.K. and the U.S.

After the premiere of the hit Netflix series "Dear White People" in 2017, Hopkins tweeted and later deleted a message that read: "Dear Black People: If your lives matter why do you stab and shoot each other so much."

There are places in this country where that doesn't even count as the lunch rush.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:47 pm

I mean really, if that had happened in a school in this country, would it even make the national news anymore?

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:53 pm

Gregg wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:47 pm
I mean really, if that had happened in a school in this country, would it even make the national news anymore?
It might be happening weekly. How would we know?

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:59 pm

Sugar Magnolia wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:53 pm
Gregg wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:47 pm
It might be happening weekly. How would we know?
Th best way to to check if the NRA and Mitch McConnell are saying its too soon to hold hearings about it.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:17 pm

Dolly wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:50 pm
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Katie Hopkins @KTHopkins

2 stabbed to death
1 shot dead

https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1139967706424369152
► Show Spoiler
Dear Donald, I bet the UK prime minister ought to ask that you to fire the Mayor of Chicago. Those shootings in your country tend to be much more deadly. :blackeye:

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:41 am

Well, this is as crazy as Donald... OJ Simpson just joined Twitter. https://twitter.com/TheRealOJ32
Photo: In honor of Lt Root Beer! Support the 699th: https://www.facebook.com/Imperial-Illum ... 259897297/
Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot!"

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:57 am

I don't do twitter, but if I did I wouldn't bother to follow him, just as I wouldn't bother to follow the OSG. Why would anyone want a daily diet of trainwreck?
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:36 am

ZekeB wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:57 am
I don't do twitter, but if I did I wouldn't bother to follow him, just as I wouldn't bother to follow the OSG. Why would anyone want a daily diet of trainwreck?
I actually have him, the VP, the White House, and all the satellite accounts blocked so I don't see them. How sad is that?

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:04 am

Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis just signed Bill banning Sanctuary Cities in State, & forcing all law enforcement agencies to cooperate with Federal Immigration authorities. Bill prohibits local Gov’t from enacting Sanctuary policies that protect undocumented immigrants...@FoxNews
12:51 AM - 16 Jun 2019

Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump
....More and more states want to do this but their governors and leaders don’t have the courage to do so. The politics will soon mandate, however, because people from California, & all over the land, are demanding that Sanctuary Cities be GONE. No illegals, Drugs or Trafficking!
12:51 AM - 16 Jun 2019

:brickwallsmall:
Birfers are toast

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:48 am

A poll should be done on which is the more dishonest and deceitful newspaper, the Failing New York Times or the Amazon (lobbyist) Washington Post! They are both a disgrace to our Country, the Enemy of the People, but I just can’t seem to figure out which is worse? The good.....

.....news is that at the end of 6 years, after America has been made GREAT again and I leave the beautiful White House (do you think the people would demand that I stay longer? KEEP AMERICA GREAT), both of these horrible papers will quickly go out of business & be forever gone!

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Post by fierceredpanda » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:54 am

"The people demand that I stay in office past the time permitted by law. The law must yield to the demands of the people, which I and only I am capable of discerning."

This is literally the justification of every despot in history.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:16 am

Happy Father’s Day to all, including my worst and most vicious critics, of which there are fewer and fewer. This is a FANTASTIC time to be an American! KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:23 am

Hmmm, I get the impression he may have seen some poll results . . .

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:18 pm

Ouch.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:21 pm

Trump stepped in serious doo-doo when he tried to trash the Mayor of London over violence. It's as if he is just absolutely ignorant about everything. Oh, wait...

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:39 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:23 am
Hmmm, I get the impression he may have seen some poll results . . .
:think:
06/16/19 09:57 AM EDT
Fox News poll shows Trump trailing Biden, Sanders, other Democrats

A Fox News poll released early Sunday shows President Trump trailing five Democratic contenders, including former Vice President Joe Biden, by as many as 10 points.

The poll, conducted June 9 to June 12, shows Biden ahead of Trump, 49 percent to 39 percent. It also shows Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) topping the president, 49 percent to 40 percent.

Three other candidates also polled ahead of Trump, albeit within the survey's margin of error. Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) came out ahead of Trump by 2 points, while Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) and South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D) have 1-point leads.

The survey has a margin of error of 3 percentage points.
<snip - images of the poll results at the link>
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... ers-warren

06/16/19 12:06 PM EDT
Trump campaign cutting ties with pollsters after leak: report

President Trump's reelection campaign has reportedly severed ties with some of its pollsters after leaked internal polling showed him trailing former Vice President Joe Biden in hypothetical matchups.

NBC News, citing an unidentified source close to the campaign, reported on the development on Sunday, noting that the move came after it obtained details about a March internal poll that indicated Biden was leading Trump in several key states. The source did not provide details on which pollsters were let go.
News about the Trump campaign's internal polling surfaced in news reports last week, leading the president to push back against the findings in a series of tweets.

"The Fake (Corrupt) News Media said they had a leak into polling done by my campaign which, by the way and despite the phony and never ending Witch Hunt, are the best numbers WE have ever had," he tweeted. "They reported Fake numbers that they made up & don’t even exist. WE WILL WIN AGAIN!"

But NBC News noted that a separate source familiar with the inner workings of the Trump reelection campaign shared more details regarding its polling. The data reportedly showed that Trump is underperforming in reliably red states. In addition, the polls showcased that Trump was trailing in swing states that are viewed as crucial to him winning reelection.
<snip>
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... eak-report

Return to “Trump Administration”