Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

RTH10260

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

Post by RTH10260 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:48 pm

Sunrise wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:15 am
I know I shouldn’t be surprised by anything he says anymore, but his vicious delight in mocking and denigrating people still gets me so angry. :smokeears:
It leaves him so bigly in the world wide opinion, like #MAGA. Wonder if anyone ever risked to tell him that this is not a US-only reality show but that other governments are analyzing the words on the "offcial presidential" tweet threads.

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:07 am

Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump
The NRA is under siege by Cuomo and the New York State A.G., who are illegally using the State’s legal apparatus to take down and destroy this very important organization, & others. It must get its act together quickly, stop the internal fighting, & get back to GREATNESS - FAST!
8:18 AM - 29 Apr 2019

Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump
....People are fleeing New York State because of high taxes and yes, even oppression of sorts. They didn’t even put up a fight against SALT - could have won. So much litigation. The NRA should leave and fight from the outside of this very difficult to deal with (unfair) State!
9:23 AM - 29 Apr 2019

Could he be concerned that the SDNY is looking into all inaugural money Russia "allegedly" donated through the NRA?
Birfers are toast

bob

Post by bob » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:35 am

....People are fleeing New York State because of high taxes and yes, even oppression of sorts. They didn’t even put up a fight against SALT - could have won. So much litigation. The NRA should leave and fight from the outside of this very difficult to deal with (unfair) State!
New York State is a party in the multi-state lawsuit against the SALT deduction caps. And is he conceding his signature tax giveaway is unconstitutional? :think:
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Post by fierceredpanda » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:35 am

MsDaisy wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:07 am
Could he be concerned that the SDNY is looking into all inaugural money Russia "allegedly" donated through the NRA?
Why would he worry about that? Barr has made it very clear he will shut down any federal investigation that gets too close to POTUS. Hence why Trump is grousing about the NY AG's office. Having the Attorney General of the United States running interference for you doesn't do shit about an inconvenient state investigation.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:20 am

I’ll never get the support of Dues Crazy union leadership, those people who rip-off their membership with ridiculously high dues, medical and other expenses while being paid a fortune. But the members love Trump. They look at our record economy, tax & reg cuts, military etc. WIN!

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:21 am

The Media (Fake News) is pushing Sleepy Joe hard. Funny, I’m only here because of Biden & Obama. They didn’t do the job and now you have Trump, who is getting it done - big time!

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:22 am

The Dues Sucking firefighters leadership will always support Democrats, even though the membership wants me. Some things never change!

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:22 am

Bob Mueller was a great HERO to the Radical Left Democrats. Now that the Mueller Report is finished, with a finding of NO COLLUSION & NO OBSTRUCTION (based on a review of Report by our highly respected A.G.), the Dems are going around saying, “Bob who, sorry, don’t know the man.”

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:23 am

The New York Times has apologized for the terrible Anti-Semitic Cartoon, but they haven’t apologized to me for this or all of the Fake and Corrupt news they print on a daily basis. They have reached the lowest level of “journalism,” and certainly a low point in @nytimes history!

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:25 pm

Highly respected? Just because he says so.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:54 pm

Kendra wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:22 am
https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1122876984646934528
The Dues Sucking firefighters leadership will always support Democrats, even though the membership wants me. Some things never change!
I hope the top floors of Trump Tower NYC catch fire and firefighters take their time to reach his golden retreat.
► Show Spoiler

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:33 pm

Caller: I'd like to report a fire, 68th Floor, Trump Tower

Operator: We don't do fires on floors that don't exist, you'll have to call the Inflated Ego Department
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:12 pm

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

The Coyotes and Drug Cartels are in total control of the Mexico side of the Southern Border. They have labs nearby where they make drugs to sell into the U.S. Mexico, one of the most dangerous country’s in the world, must eradicate this problem now. Also, stop the MARCH to U.S.
6:17 PM - 29 Apr 2019
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

If the Democrats don’t give us the votes to change our weak, ineffective and dangerous Immigration Laws, we must fight hard for these votes in the 2020 Election!
6:23 PM - 29 Apr 2019 Trump calls Mexico one of the world's 'most dangerous' countries in tweet targeting drug trade
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... untries-in
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:15 pm

Dolly wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:12 pm
Trump calls Mexico one of the world's 'most dangerous' countries in tweet targeting drug trade
So people of Mexico fleeing that violence would legitimately be seeking asylum, right?
MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:18 pm

MN-Skeptic wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:15 pm
Dolly wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:12 pm
Trump calls Mexico one of the world's 'most dangerous' countries in tweet targeting drug trade
So people of Mexico fleeing that violence would legitimately be seeking asylum, right?
That is what I thought of AFTER I posted the tweet. And how nice for the asylum seekers from Central America that have to wait in Mexico.

Wonder how the trade talks are going for the new NAFTA deal? :doh:

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Wed May 01, 2019 9:00 am

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTr ... 1203930112
Why didn’t President Obama do something about Russia in September (before November Election) when told by the FBI? He did NOTHING, and had no intention of doing anything!

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Wed May 01, 2019 9:19 am

He could get extra stupid today while Barr is at the Senate hearing

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Wed May 01, 2019 9:28 am

I usually avoid his tweets, but this retweet of his made my day (the poster has confirmed herself as a troll, a Bernie supporter, BTW).
Untitled.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImageImage x4

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Wed May 01, 2019 10:19 am

Slim Cognito wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 9:28 am
I usually avoid his tweets, but this retweet of his made my day (the poster has confirmed herself as a troll, a Bernie supporter, BTW).

Untitled.png
Looks to me as if dotus has reached the level of Orly Taitz - sitting there googling his name and retweeting anything that matches without reading past the first words :doh:

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Wed May 01, 2019 10:25 am

Bloomberg

Verified account

@business
2h2 hours ago
More
Donald Trump retweeted more than five dozen anti-Biden messages in one hour on Wednesday
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Wed May 01, 2019 10:32 am

Volkonski wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 10:25 am
Bloomberg @business

Donald Trump retweeted more than five dozen anti-Biden messages in one hour on Wednesday
:think: an old man challenged by another old man, fearing for his D.C. residentcy :?:

jemcanada

Post by jemcanada » Wed May 01, 2019 10:33 am

Kendra wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 9:00 am
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTr ... 1203930112
Why didn’t President Obama do something about Russia in September (before November Election) when told by the FBI? He did NOTHING, and had no intention of doing anything!
I’ve been reading comments like this. These are the same people who are calling for Obama’s administration to be charged for spying, unmasking Carter Page, and wiretapping Trump. So it’s Obama’s fault for not stopping the Russian interference at the same time he should be charged for trying to stop it. :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:

Danraft

Post by Danraft » Wed May 01, 2019 10:43 am

I suppose there are a few threads I could place this.
Probably no forum website has as much general awareness and specific depth of knowledge to contextualize the varied observations.

In general, the attacks on Western Civilization (meaning elected democracies with free speech and protected human rights) by disinformation campaigns has already been broad ( utilizing many channels, literally and figuratively) and well targeted by vulnerabilities of beliefs and the ability to create division.

It's clear to me from observing the partisan flank and "center" responses to the full Mueller report that America is in a new space. Factions and disinformation are accepted vulnerabilities of freedom of speech.

However, have you ever seen an entire party ( press releases and tweets labeled GOP), the White House Spokesperson, the more factious right wing talking heads, the President (and his varied voices legal and otherwise), a major brand (top watched) news source, and an enormous wave of innumerable smaller proxy news sites and social media mavens perform an opera, sung in harmony, of provable outright lies?

There is an abundance of documentation of successful targeting almost every divisive and corrosive weakness. The disinformation, from 8chan and hundreds of less sinister sites, is both subtle and brazen.

During this coming election cycle, if the suppression and marginalisation of the Mueller report is any indication, we will see even more of what was only seen on the lunatic fringe done with apparent normalcy. It may feel like a bad dream or psychedelic hallucination to see "banana republic" falsehoods flowing in from so many sources with such authority. Prepare to hear that "opera of voices" played in a gas-lit opera hall with booming kettle drums of tribal base human emotion backed by string, wind...(STOP HOLD ON... AREN'T WE SUPPOSED TO PUT A SHRUBBERY HERE OK OK ..you get the picture.)

I've recently seen Facebook memes, of a more subtle composed flavor than before, that traced back to Russian sites. They were shared by local church groups.

Is everyone buckled in? Wanna tie those shoe laces a little tighter?

Because, if you didn't notice, Trump isn't isolated and vulnerable (despite so many reasons he should be). He isn't being called out, his lies are being brazenly repeated.
The Mercury Project

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu May 02, 2019 12:22 am

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

We have 1,800 ISIS Prisoners taken hostage in our final battles to destroy 100% of the Caliphate in Syria. Decisions are now being made as to what to do with these dangerous prisoners....

9:31 AM - 30 Apr 2019
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

....European countries are not helping at all, even though this was very much done for their benefit. They are refusing to take back prisoners from their specific countries. Not good!

9:31 AM - 30 Apr 2019
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 1686149120

Charles Johnson
‏Verified account
@Green_Footballs
Apr 30
Replying to @realDonaldTrump

"Taken hostage?"

Man. This chucklehead is SO BAD at presidenting.

Oh, and by the way? ISIS is not 100% destroyed, gramps.
Jeff Tiedrich
‏ @itsJeffTiedrich
Apr 30

hey Generalissimo Bone Spurs, they're not hostages, they're either enemy combatants or prisoners of war. if you're going to play-act as some kind of military leader, at least get the terminology right. now watch all your dimwitted worshipers get mad at ME because you're a goober
northierthanthou.com
‏@Brimshack
21h21 hours ago

We took them hostage?

Are the prisoners or are they hostages?

And when did the U.S. start taking hostages?
And the USA decided a young woman was not really an American citizen and she should not be allowed to return to her country either.

Return to “Trump Administration”