Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

User avatar
bob
Posts: 27375
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6326

Post by bob » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:32 pm

Gregg wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:30 pm
Is there in fact an actual book or is he just making it up from that lead in?
On Cohen's hard drive? Maybe.

A manuscript that was shopped around to the various publishing houses? :fingerwag:


Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
Kendra
Posts: 15010
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:53 am

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6327

Post by Kendra » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:34 pm

I saw something somewhere today that he was shopping a Trump is great kind of a book before all this :shit: hit the fan, publisher says he never saw a manuscript.



User avatar
much ado
Posts: 1898
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:56 am
Location: The Left Coast

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6328

Post by much ado » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:43 pm

Well, of course, Ann Coulter wrote a very positive book about Trump once: In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome!

https://www.amazon.com/Trump-We-Trust-P ... 0735214468

But her tone has changed somewhat recently: Ann Coulter: "The Only National Emergency Is That Our President Is An Idiot"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... idiot.html

So opinions can change.



User avatar
listeme
Posts: 5423
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:09 am

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6329

Post by listeme » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:50 pm

What does he mean exactly by transcript of book?


We're used to being told it's our fault that men don't listen to us.

User avatar
MsDaisy
Posts: 5104
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6330

Post by MsDaisy » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:57 pm

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
I never like being misinterpreted, but especially when it comes to Otto Warmbier and his great family. Remember, I got Otto out along with three others. The previous Administration did nothing, and he was taken on their watch. Of course I hold North Korea responsible....
4:03 PM - 1 Mar 2019



Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
....for Otto’s mistreatment and death. Most important, Otto Warmbier will not have died in vain. Otto and his family have become a tremendous symbol of strong passion and strength, which will last for many years into the future. I love Otto and think of him often!
4:03 PM - 1 Mar 2019



:roll:


Birfers are toast

User avatar
MN-Skeptic
Posts: 2912
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:36 pm
Location: Twin Cities

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6331

Post by MN-Skeptic » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:04 pm

Otto is a prop to be used by Trump. That's it.


MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

User avatar
Gregg
Posts: 3220
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:09 am
Location: Cincinnati, OH USA
Occupation: We build cars

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6332

Post by Gregg » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:21 pm

Otto's family (who live here in Cincinnati) are NOT HAPPY about this all and are not being quiet about it.


Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

User avatar
neonzx
Posts: 6597
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:27 am

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6333

Post by neonzx » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:32 pm

MsDaisy wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:57 pm
Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
I never like being misinterpreted, but especially when it comes to Otto Warmbier and his great family. Remember, I got Otto out along with three others. The previous Administration did nothing, and he was taken on their watch. Of course I hold North Korea responsible....

....for Otto’s mistreatment and death. Most important, Otto Warmbier will not have died in vain. Otto and his family have become a tremendous symbol of strong passion and strength, which will last for many years into the future. I love Otto and think of him often!
4:03 PM - 1 Mar 2019
Oh good grief! Who wrote this sappy drivel? Certainly not him. What is the audience that would lap this horseshit up?

And he can't go without taking swipes at the previous administration.


To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

User avatar
neonzx
Posts: 6597
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:27 am

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6334

Post by neonzx » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:34 pm

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

I have asked China to immediately remove all Tariffs on our agricultural products (including beef, pork, etc.) based on the fact that we are moving along nicely with Trade discussions....
....and I did not increase their second traunch of Tariffs to 25% on March 1st. This is very important for our great farmers - and me!
:roll:


To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

User avatar
bob
Posts: 27375
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6335

Post by bob » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:42 pm

neonzx wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:32 pm
Oh good grief! Who wrote this sappy drivel? Certainly not him.
Ninty percent probability that he wrote it.


Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

User avatar
neonzx
Posts: 6597
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:27 am

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6336

Post by neonzx » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:52 pm

bob wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:42 pm
neonzx wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:32 pm
Oh good grief! Who wrote this sappy drivel? Certainly not him.
Ninty percent probability that he wrote it.
But 53.6% probability that he wrote part 2 of the tweet.

That site analysis seems to be all over the place. On the latest China tweets, part 1 scores 83% he wrote it, while part 2 is 38%.


To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

User avatar
SLQ
Posts: 3074
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:33 am

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6337

Post by SLQ » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:20 pm

listeme wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:50 pm
What does he mean exactly by transcript of book?
He means to demonstrate that his education was not "the greatest," because the word he was looking for was "manuscript." (And the publisher has said today that it was just a concept, and there was never any manuscript given to them by Cohen.)


"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

User avatar
Suranis
Posts: 17056
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:04 am

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6338

Post by Suranis » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:24 pm

neonzx wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:52 pm
That site analysis seems to be all over the place. On the latest China tweets, part 1 scores 83% he wrote it, while part 2 is 38%.
Its hard to do a rock solid analysis of 280 characters. Besides, I read a while ago that Staffers often suggest different wording for his tweets. With 20 minutes between tweets, there's plenty of time for staff to do an emergency intervention, charge into the bedroom, and have one of the women suck his dick while they flatter him into using a different phrase for the second part.


Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

User avatar
AndyinPA
Posts: 3296
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh PA

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6339

Post by AndyinPA » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:54 pm

Suranis wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:24 pm
neonzx wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:52 pm
That site analysis seems to be all over the place. On the latest China tweets, part 1 scores 83% he wrote it, while part 2 is 38%.
Its hard to do a rock solid analysis of 280 characters. Besides, I read a while ago that Staffers often suggest different wording for his tweets. With 20 minutes between tweets, there's plenty of time for staff to do an emergency intervention, charge into the bedroom, and have one of the women suck his dick while they flatter him into using a different phrase for the second part.
:bigvomit:



User avatar
Suranis
Posts: 17056
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:04 am

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6340

Post by Suranis » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:01 am

At least you don't have the mind that came up with that image...


Learn to Swear in Latin. Profanity with class!
https://blogs.transparent.com/latin/lat ... -in-latin/

User avatar
neonzx
Posts: 6597
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:27 am

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6341

Post by neonzx » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:22 am

Suranis wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:01 am
At least you don't have the mind that came up with that image...
Ok, I'll add to it. Who is on retainer for that emergency position? Diamond or Silk?
:bag:


To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

User avatar
Chilidog
Posts: 10244
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:36 am

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6342

Post by Chilidog » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:02 am

listeme wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:50 pm
What does he mean exactly by transcript of book?
He means that he Can't imagine anyone actually typing something out on a keyboard.



User avatar
Chilidog
Posts: 10244
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:36 am

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6343

Post by Chilidog » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:05 am

neonzx wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:22 am
Suranis wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:01 am
At least you don't have the mind that came up with that image...
Ok, I'll add to it. Who is on retainer for that emergency position? Diamond or Silk?
:bag:
Who ever has the better eyesight in order to find it.



User avatar
neonzx
Posts: 6597
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:27 am

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6344

Post by neonzx » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:52 am

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Very proud of perhaps the greatest golf course anywhere in the world. Also, furthers U.K. relationship!
Donald J. Trump Retweeted The Trump Organization
The Trump Organization @Trump

"The landscape framework of @TrumpScotland comes close to an ideal. There is nothing missing & there are no weak holes." Dr. Martin Hawtree http://TrumpGolfScotland.com
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Will be speaking at CPAC at 11:30 this morning. Record crowd, live broadcast. Enjoy!


To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

User avatar
pipistrelle
Posts: 7226
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:26 am

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6345

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:00 am




User avatar
MsDaisy
Posts: 5104
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6346

Post by MsDaisy » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:31 am

neonzx wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:52 am
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Very proud of perhaps the greatest golf course anywhere in the world. Also, furthers U.K. relationship!
Donald J. Trump Retweeted The Trump Organization
The Trump Organization @Trump

"The landscape framework of @TrumpScotland comes close to an ideal. There is nothing missing & there are no weak holes." Dr. Martin Hawtree http://TrumpGolfScotland.com
So, openly promoting family business right from the White House. No conflicts of interest there I'm sure :roll:

Does this mean Kellyanne can start pushing Ivanka's Chinese made clothing line again?


Birfers are toast

User avatar
Gregg
Posts: 3220
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:09 am
Location: Cincinnati, OH USA
Occupation: We build cars

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6347

Post by Gregg » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:38 am

neonzx wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:22 am
Suranis wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:01 am
At least you don't have the mind that came up with that image...
Ok, I'll add to it. Who is on retainer for that emergency position? Diamond or Silk?
:bag:
Image

I should feel bad about that.
I don't, but I should.


Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

User avatar
kate520
Posts: 15706
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: Dark side of the Moon
Occupation: servant of cats, chicken wrangler
Contact:

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6348

Post by kate520 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:20 am

:rotflmao: You guys, y’all. :rotflmao:


That was a defensive tweet about Scotland. He lost a ruling there, he’s just setting the groundwork to not pay. How to value such an important contribution? Why, it wipes away the tax burden!


DEFEND DEMOCRACY

User avatar
RTH10260
Posts: 22697
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Near the Swiss Alps

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6349

Post by RTH10260 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:08 pm

kate520 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:20 am
:rotflmao: You guys, y’all. :rotflmao:


That was a defensive tweet about Scotland. He lost a ruling there, he’s just setting the groundwork to not pay. How to value such an important contribution? Why, it wipes away the tax burden!
But in the UK...
► Show Spoiler



User avatar
MsDaisy
Posts: 5104
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

#6350

Post by MsDaisy » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:53 am

I think he forgot the first half of this tweet. Is we starting to have a panic? :dance:

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
...said was a total lie, but Fake Media won’t show it. I am an innocent man being persecuted by some very bad, conflicted & corrupt people in a Witch Hunt that is illegal & should never have been allowed to start - And only because I won the Election! Despite this, great success!
10:44 AM - 3 Mar 2019


Part 1 showed up...

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
After more than two years of Presidential Harassment, the only things that have been proven is that Democrats and other broke the law. The hostile Cohen testimony, given by a liar to reduce his prison time, proved no Collusion! His just written book manuscript showed what he.....
11:02 AM - 3 Mar 2019


Birfers are toast

Post Reply

Return to “Trump Administration”