Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

ZekeB
Location: The nuttiest congressional district of a nut job state.

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

Post by ZekeB »

Kendra wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:39 am
Without the phony Russia Witch Hunt, and with all that we have accomplished in the last almost two years (Tax & Regulation Cuts, Judge’s, Military, Vets, etc.) my approval rating would be at 75% rather than the 50% just reported by Rasmussen. It’s called Presidential Harassment!
Yeah Donald. If the dog hadn't stopped to shit in the woods it would have caught the rabbit.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

“By playing on the psychological weaknesses of the opponent, by maneuvering him into precarious positions, by inducing feelings of frustration and confusion, a strategist can get the other side to break down mentally before surrendering physically.”
Reeeko

Post by Reeeko »

ZekeB wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:20 pm
Without the phony Russia Witch Hunt, and with all that we have accomplished in the last almost two years (Tax & Regulation Cuts, Judge’s, Military, Vets, etc.) my approval rating would be at 75% rather than the 50% just reported by Rasmussen. It’s called Presidential Harassment!
Yeah Donald. If the dog hadn't stopped to shit in the woods it would have caught the rabbit.
The Judge's what?
Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Reeeko wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:42 pm
ZekeB wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:20 pm

The Judge's what?
Overseeing all those expensive court trials?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:brickwallsmall:

Does the Fake News Media ever mention the fact that Republicans, with the very important help of my campaign Rallies, WON THE UNITED STATES SENATE, 53 to 47? All I hear is that the Open Border Dems won the House. Senate alone approves judges & others. Big Republican Win!
stoppingby

Post by stoppingby »

SLQ wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:43 pm
Kendra wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:21 am My God. Just two hours ago, before the ceremonies are set to start and he's tweeting about China and OPEC. And this:

Looking forward to being with the Bush family. This is not a funeral, this is a day of celebration for a great man who has led a long and distinguished life. He will be missed!
He’s socially inept. I’ll bet it went like this at Blair House:
Ind-1: I bet you’re bigly sad.
Bush family member: Yes. But we’re trying to look at the funeral as more of a celebration of his life.
Ind-1: So smart! (Thinking ... that is like the way I deal with emotional things about other people that I don’t understand. I just don’t feel the emotions. So I must be right! I’ll tweet about that!)
I work with a coworker who I am absolutely convinced has a serious personality disorder. (Tsk, tsk, you say? Laymen shouldn't attempt to diagnose their coworker's mental health? Let me assure you, if you had to deal with the behaviors I have to deal with, you would not only have diagnosed her, you would have broken into a pharmacy for a boatload of drugs, and then forcibly medicated her by slipping thorazine into her coffee.) Anyway, she has a complete inability to understand nuance of language, emotion or circumstance. Instead, she repeats or mimics what others do, but always just skewed enough that it makes no sense, or her true personality shows through.

For example, a coworker lost her father, and we both happened to be at the viewing at the same time. I told the grieving coworker I was so sorry for her loss, and that my heart went out to her, because I had lost my father years ago, and so I know how hard it is. I added that if she ever needed anything, she should call. My crazy coworker overheard this, and when it was her turn to talk to the grieved she tried to mimic my comments. She told the grieving coworker that she (crazy) had lost her father, and so the coworker should call her so they could talk about their dead dads together. She then rambled on and on about how hard it had been when her father died.

Trump reminds me of her. He is like the guy with the foreign language phrase book, repeating sounds he really doesn't understand. And so everything seems off. And the personality disorder shines right through.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

stoppingby wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:29 pm
Trump reminds me of her. He is like the guy with the foreign language phrase book, repeating sounds he really doesn't understand. And so everything seems off. And the personality disorder shines right through.
"My hovercraft is full of eels."
kate520

Post by kate520 »

The Judge's what?
The Judge’s LIBERAL BIAS of course. All the ones who have ruled against him. :talktothehand: Conservative judges don’t have LIBERAL BIAS so they won’t rule against his genius ideas.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Who's supposed to be babysitting Trump tonight? They're not doing their job.

Statement from China: “The teams of both sides are now having smooth communications and good cooperation with each other. We are full of confidence that an agreement can be reached within the next 90 days.” I agree!
6:56 PM - 6 Dec 2018

Jerome Corsi: ”This is not justice, this is not America. This is a political prosecution. The Special Prosecutor (Counsel), to get this plea deal, demanded I lie and violate the law. They’re the criminals.” He is not alone. 17 Angry Dems. People forced to lie. Sad! @Trish_Regan
8:58 PM - 6 Dec 2018

Trish_Regan: “Did the FBI follow protocol to obtain the FISA warrant? I don’t think so. The Dossier was opposition research funded by opponents. Don’t use Government resources to take down political foes. Weaponizing Government for gain.” Is this really America? Witch Hunt!
9:07 PM - 6 Dec 2018

FAKE NEWS - THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!
9:08 PM - 6 Dec 2018

Arizona, together with our Military and Border Patrol, is bracing for a massive surge at a NON-WALLED area. WE WILL NOT LET THEM THROUGH. Big danger. Nancy and Chuck must approve Boarder Security and the Wall!
9:15 PM - 6 Dec 2018
Joe Biden: "Wearing masks is not a political statement. It's a scientific imperative."

It’s the pandemic, stupid!
Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Arizona, together with our Military and Border Patrol, is bracing for a massive surge at a NON-WALLED area. WE WILL NOT LET THEM THROUGH. Big danger. Nancy and Chuck must approve Boarder Security and the Wall!
9:15 PM - 6 Dec 2018
Poot Speak :eek2:

[spoil][/spoil]
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp
Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

and shortly after President PIssboy's tweet about "FAKE NEWS" CNN received a bomb threat - the caller said there were 5 bombs in the Time Warner building. The NYPD Bomb Squad just gave the ALL CLEAR.

Thwimp is a Domestic Terrorist.
maydijo

Post by maydijo »

I concur. Boarding houses are often the last stop before homelessness, and the boarders who live there need greater security. Knowing you have a safe home is important for mental health and well-being, and studies indicate that it can be a crucial first step in rebuilding a life free from poverty and hardship. I, for one, am grateful Trump is getting over his obsession with the border and taking steps to finally help boarder security.
Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

maydijo wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:30 am I concur. Boarding houses are often the last stop before homelessness, and the boarders who live there need greater security. Knowing you have a safe home is important for mental health and well-being, and studies indicate that it can be a crucial first step in rebuilding a life free from poverty and hardship. I, for one, am grateful Trump is getting over his obsession with the border and taking steps to finally help boarder security.
:thumbs:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Meltdown in progress. He's not finished yet. Four so far end in .... and long pauses between. I will post when he's done, can't make sense of them so far.
maydijo

Post by maydijo »

Good thing tomorrow's Saturday, it's way past my bedtime but I can't go to bed mid-meltdown! This is like when your 2 year old starts screaming in public because you peeled his banana for him. Or rather, when someone else's 2 year old starts screaming in public - because you just get to sit back and watch without the embarrassment or hassle of having to deal with it.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

maydijo wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:05 am Good thing tomorrow's Saturday, it's way past my bedtime but I can't go to bed mid-meltdown! This is like when your 2 year old starts screaming in public because you peeled his banana for him. Or rather, when someone else's 2 year old starts screaming in public - because you just get to sit back and watch without the embarrassment or hassle of having to deal with it.
I was hoping for a couple more hours of sleep before the Friday morning alarm went off, but it doesn't look like it will happen. Still waiting for him to finish off. Why the long pauses, is there a tussle for the phone between tweets? They're having a giggle or two over at Morning Joe.
maydijo

Post by maydijo »

Looks like he just wrapped it up folks!

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
46s47 seconds ago
More
...the lying and leaking by the people doing the Report, & also Bruce Ohr (and his lovely wife Molly), Comey, Brennan, Clapper, & all of the many fired people of the FBI, be listed in the Report? Will the corruption within the DNC & Clinton Campaign be exposed?..And so much more!

150 replies 155 retweets 457 likes
Reply 150 Retweet 155 Like 457

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
23m23 minutes ago
More
....Foundation be listed at the top of the Report? Will the scathing document written about Lyin’ James Comey, by the man in charge of the case, Rod Rosenstein (who also signed the FISA Warrant), be a big part of the Report? Isn’t Rod therefore totally conflicted? Will all of....

5,449 replies 2,446 retweets 8,816 likes
Reply 5.4K Retweet 2.4K Like 8.8K

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
36m36 minutes ago
More
.....overturned, 9-0, in the United States Supreme Court. Doing same thing to people now. Will all of the substantial & many contributions made by the 17 Angry Democrats to the Campaign of Crooked Hillary be listed in top of Report. Will the people that worked for the Clinton....

3,373 replies 2,840 retweets 10,086 likes
Reply 3.4K Retweet 2.8K Like 10K

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
48m48 minutes ago
More
....Will Robert Mueller’s big time conflicts of interest be listed at the top of his Republicans only Report. Will Andrew Weissman’s horrible and vicious prosecutorial past be listed in the Report. He wrongly destroyed people’s lives, took down great companies, only to be........

3,658 replies 3,549 retweets 12,454 likes
Reply 3.7K Retweet 3.5K Like 12K

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
58m58 minutes ago
More
Robert Mueller and Leakin’ Lyin’ James Comey are Best Friends, just one of many Mueller Conflicts of Interest. And bye the way, wasn’t the woman in charge of prosecuting Jerome Corsi (who I do not know) in charge of “legal” at the corrupt Clinton Foundation? A total Witch Hunt...
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Do we have a translator for Trump speak to make sense of it all?

I think they just mentioned Brennan will be up shortly on MSNBC. This should be fun.

ETA to add:

:lol:
maydijo

Post by maydijo »

Sooooo many people responding to remind him today is Pearl Harbor Day. Any other president would acknowledge it. But since it didn't happen to him, why should he care?
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Post by fierceredpanda »

Even by his standards, this morning's Twitter tantrum is pretty ridiculous. Almost like he knows what's coming.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I also saw in the comments that Pearl Harbor day would be a great day for Mueller to drop a bomb or two on Trump.
maydijo

Post by maydijo »

http://gph.is/2aYMc6f

(Sorry, I couldn't get it to embed)
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

‘Twas the night before sentencing memos and all through the (white) house ....
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

maydijo wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:17 am Looks like he just wrapped it up folks!

[spoil]
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
46s47 seconds ago
More
...the lying and leaking by the people doing the Report, & also Bruce Ohr (and his lovely wife Molly), Comey, Brennan, Clapper, & all of the many fired people of the FBI, be listed in the Report? Will the corruption within the DNC & Clinton Campaign be exposed?..And so much more!

150 replies 155 retweets 457 likes
Reply 150 Retweet 155 Like 457

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
23m23 minutes ago
More
....Foundation be listed at the top of the Report? Will the scathing document written about Lyin’ James Comey, by the man in charge of the case, Rod Rosenstein (who also signed the FISA Warrant), be a big part of the Report? Isn’t Rod therefore totally conflicted? Will all of....

5,449 replies 2,446 retweets 8,816 likes
Reply 5.4K Retweet 2.4K Like 8.8K

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
36m36 minutes ago
More
.....overturned, 9-0, in the United States Supreme Court. Doing same thing to people now. Will all of the substantial & many contributions made by the 17 Angry Democrats to the Campaign of Crooked Hillary be listed in top of Report. Will the people that worked for the Clinton....

3,373 replies 2,840 retweets 10,086 likes
Reply 3.4K Retweet 2.8K Like 10K

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
48m48 minutes ago
More
....Will Robert Mueller’s big time conflicts of interest be listed at the top of his Republicans only Report. Will Andrew Weissman’s horrible and vicious prosecutorial past be listed in the Report. He wrongly destroyed people’s lives, took down great companies, only to be........

3,658 replies 3,549 retweets 12,454 likes
Reply 3.7K Retweet 3.5K Like 12K

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
58m58 minutes ago
More
Robert Mueller and Leakin’ Lyin’ James Comey are Best Friends, just one of many Mueller Conflicts of Interest. And bye the way, wasn’t the woman in charge of prosecuting Jerome Corsi (who I do not know) in charge of “legal” at the corrupt Clinton Foundation? A total Witch Hunt...[/spoil]
Did someone tell him that the final Mueller report is only days away?

I am missing him, dootus, declare that there was no collusion :-D
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Did anyone else notice he wrote bye instead of by in all that? ;)

Return to “Trump Administration”