MsDaisy

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

Post by MsDaisy »

Kendra wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:29 pm
Dolly wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:19 pm
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

President Macron of France has just suggested that Europe build its own military in order to protect itself from the U.S., China and Russia. Very insulting, but perhaps Europe should first pay its fair share of NATO, which the U.S. subsidizes greatly!

1:10 PM - 9 Nov 2018
https://twitter. com/realDonaldTrump/status/1061003186125856769
I have a bad feeling he's going to embarrass the :shit: out of US this weekend, at what I believe are solemn memorial ceremonies. :oops:
He's been a total global embarrassment since day one. Everyone knows he's nothing but a clueless bumbling idiot, he proved that right out of the shoot.

Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Despite what you have heard from the FAKE NEWS, I had a GREAT meeting with German Chancellor Angela Merkel. Nevertheless, Germany owes.....
9:15 AM - 18 Mar 2017

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
...vast sums of money to NATO & the United States must be paid more for the powerful, and very expensive, defense it provides to Germany!
9:23 AM - 18 Mar 2017

Birfers are toast
BrianH

Post by BrianH »

Trump is being mercilessly trolled and savaged on social media over his skipping out of the memorial visit. And I haven't seen the MAGAts this quiet since Cesar Sayoc.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

With proper Forest Management, we can stop the devastation constantly going on in California. Get Smart!

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

Kendra wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:21 am
With proper Forest Management, we can stop the devastation constantly going on in California. Get Smart!
Maybe he can stop the hurricanes and tornadoes down here too.

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Sugar Magnolia wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:55 am Maybe he can stop the hurricanes and tornadoes down here too.
They’re all Hillary’s fault.

Joe Biden: "Wearing masks is not a political statement. It's a scientific imperative."

It’s the pandemic, stupid!
Slim Cognito
Location: Home to gators, pythons and now trump. trump is the only one that scares me.

Post by Slim Cognito »

BrianH wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:06 am Trump is being mercilessly trolled and savaged on social media over his skipping out of the memorial visit. And I haven't seen the MAGAts this quiet since Cesar Sayoc.

On twitter, I'm seeing some MAGAts pushing the CT that there was an assassination plot against trump and that's why he was forced, against hsi will, to stay in his hotel room all day and show up two hours late to dinner.

Swear. To. God. I don't know if they actually believe it, or are just hoping others are stupid enough to.

Another woman begged me not to judge trump by my emotions because something very important was about to be released that would explain his behavior this weekend. I assume it's this so-called assassination plot.

ImageImageImage x4
Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:03 pm
BrianH wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:06 am :snippity:
:snippity:
Another woman begged me not to judge trump by my emotions because something very important was about to be released that would explain his behavior this weekend. I assume it's this so-called assassination plot.
Supposedly a big day in Q land. All will be revealed blah blah blah. Is your source possibly a Qidiot?

Slim Cognito
Location: Home to gators, pythons and now trump. trump is the only one that scares me.

Post by Slim Cognito »

Dan1100 wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:16 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:03 pm
BrianH wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:06 am :snippity:
:snippity:
Supposedly a big day in Q land. All will be revealed blah blah blah. Is your source possibly a Qidiot?
Very possibly. I will say, for a trumpy, she was very polite and spelled everything correctly.

ImageImageImage x4
BrianH

Post by BrianH »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:03 pmAnother woman begged me not to judge trump by my emotions because something very important was about to be released that would explain his behavior this weekend. I assume it's this so-called assassination plot.
In other words "give us some time to figure out a way to BS this away."

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Apparently the number 11 is very important in Illuminati circles so the Illuminati is going to do SOMETHING today,

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Suranis wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:41 pm Apparently the number 11 is very important in Illuminati circles so the Illuminati is going to do SOMETHING today,

Well, we had a baby-parts potluck on for this evening, but its not open to the public.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
webhick

Post by webhick »

Gregg wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:53 pm
Suranis wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:41 pm Apparently the number 11 is very important in Illuminati circles so the Illuminati is going to do SOMETHING today,

Well, we had a baby-parts potluck on for this evening, but its not open to the public.
As the most exalted member of the Illuminati, I need to report that I threw up a bunch of times. I think that qualifies as "something."

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

So I shouldn't expect you for dinner, then?

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky
MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy »

The Embarrassment and Chief tweets again....

Just returned from France where much was accomplished in my meetings with World Leaders. Never easy bringing up the fact that the U.S. must be treated fairly, which it hasn’t, on both Military and Trade. We pay for LARGE portions of other countries military protection,........
7:03 AM - 12 Nov 2018

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
.....hundreds of billions of dollars, for the great privilege of losing hundreds of billions of dollars with these same countries on trade. I told them that this situation cannot continue - It is, and always has been, ridiculously unfair to the United States. Massive amounts.....
7:10 AM - 12 Nov 2018

.....of money spent on protecting other countries, and we get nothing but Trade Deficits and Losses. It is time that these very rich countries either pay the United States for its great military protection, or protect themselves...and Trade must be made FREE and FAIR!
7:21 AM - 12 Nov 2018

The Florida Election should be called in favor of Rick Scott and Ron DeSantis in that large numbers of new ballots showed up out of nowhere, and many ballots are missing or forged. An honest vote count is no longer possible-ballots massively infected. Must go with Election Night!
7:44 AM - 12 Nov 2018

Birfers are toast
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The replies!
Sekrit Stuffs!

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy »

:lol:

Birfers are toast
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

Is there anything remotely legal about Trump's suggestion?

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut
ZekeB
Location: The nuttiest congressional district of a nut job state.

Post by ZekeB »

Deos he know how many wives he's had? Does he remember who Melania is whenever he sees another attractive young woman?

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.
Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

"President 50 Shades of Senile" :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
PERFECT

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

The prospect of Presidential Harassment by the Dems is causing the Stock Market big headaches!
:brickwallsmall:

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

American Cable Association has big problems with Comcast. They say that Comcast routinely violates Antitrust Laws. “These guys are acting much worse, and have much more potential for damage to consumers, than anything AT&T-Time Warner would do.” Charlie Gasparino
So, too busy watching Fox to go lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier?

much ado

Post by much ado »

Kendra wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:17 pm :snippity:
American Cable Association has big problems with Comcast. They say that Comcast routinely violates Antitrust Laws. “These guys are acting much worse, and have much more potential for damage to consumers, than anything AT&T-Time Warner would do.” Charlie Gasparino
So, too busy watching Fox to go lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier?
Do they really want him there? I wouldn't want him there. He defiles every venue he visits.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

much ado wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:20 pm
Kendra wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:17 pm :snippity:
Do they really want him there? I wouldn't want him there. He defiles every venue he visits.
Every thing Trump touches dies.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Hopefully, Saudi Arabia and OPEC will not be cutting oil production. Oil prices should be much lower based on supply!

Return to “Trump Administration”