Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

Somerset

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

Post by Somerset » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:10 am

maydijo wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:22 pm
Thanks, Somerset. But even if it is heavily filtered by the time it gets to the people, it won't be filtered at the top levels. I'm wondering more about how the Chinese authorities are taking it than how the Chinese people are taking it, since the people don't have a lot of clout anyway.
I don't have any special insight into this. The only thing I've seen that might give some perspective is the SCMP's coverage, and they seem to think the US has the upper hand in the overall trade war and the OSG is an offensive person.

http://emslink.scmp.com/u/gm.php?prm=gA ... 66081_5348

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:04 pm

Volkonski wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:43 pm
Even by the standards of 1492 Columbus's ships were not mighty. They were more like barely seaworthy. They were not designed to cross oceans. They were small merchant ships intended for short trips near the coast.
And they were filled with Criminals. Everyone knew Columbus was wrong that the worlds diameter was 1/4 of what everyone claimed. So they gave him a bunch of ships worth nothing, filled them with a Dial-a-mutiny crew, and never thought they would see him again.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:20 pm

Suranis wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:04 pm
And they were filled with Criminals. Everyone knew Columbus was wrong that the worlds diameter was 1/4 of what everyone claimed. So they gave him a bunch of ships worth nothing, filled them with a Dial-a-mutiny crew, and never thought they would see him again.
I think this one of the reasons he is such a right wing icon. He was wrong, all of the people who knew anything knew he was wrong, but he became really wealthy and showed them!

Sunrise

Post by Sunrise » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:20 pm

neeneko wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:20 pm
Suranis wrote:
I think this one of the reasons he is such a right wing icon. He was wrong, all of the people who knew anything knew he was wrong, but he became really wealthy and showed them!
:lol:

"I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept."
Angela Davis

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:32 pm

neeneko wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:20 pm
Suranis wrote:
Well, and the current crop of right-wingers may also like the whole raping kiddies thing they had going on, not to mention the subsequent genocide of people with brown skin, which they'd also support.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:59 pm

Not a tweet today about hurricane victims. Another rally on the schedule.

Heading to the Great State of Kentucky - Big Rally for Congressman Andy Barr - Fantastic guy, need his vote for MAGA! Strong on Crime, Tax Cuts, Military, Vets & 2nd A. His opponent will NEVER vote for us, only for Pelosi. Andy has my Strongest Endorsement!!! See you in Kentucky.

Highly respected Congressman Keith Rothfus (R) of Pennsylvania is in the fight of his life because the Dems changed the District Map. He must win. Strong on crime, borders, big tax & reg cuts, Military & Vets. Opponent Lamb a Pelosi puppet-weak on crime. BIG ENDORSEMENT FOR KEITH

tek

Post by tek » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:36 am

projector.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

A truckload of bricks
In the soft morning light

Shizzle Popped

Post by Shizzle Popped » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:43 am

So nice, everyone wants Ivanka Trump to be the new United Nations Ambassador. She would be incredible, but I can already hear the chants of Nepotism! We have great people that want the job.
:brickwallsmall:

If Trump was a stopped clock he still wouldn't be right twice a day.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:18 am

Tweeted whilst hundreds of thousands are suffering after Michael. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

This might just be the single most callous and tone deaf Trump tweet ever. :madguy: :madguy: :madguy: :madguy:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Princess Eugenie of York was a truly beautiful bride yesterday. She has been through so much, and has come out a total winner!

10:02 AM - Oct 14, 2018

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:40 am

Apparently the wedding was Friday, not yesterday.

I looked in the comments to see what the so much she had been through is. Turns out, scoliosis. Which I know about because a friend has it. Had surgery as a teenager, as she did, and is fine, just won't be an athlete, etc. Turns out also that she doesn't make a big deal of it.

But you know, it's all about turning everything into "winning" and "losing." Which I have long thought is toxic for our culture.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:45 am

And high fiving Tucker about his book sales.

Congratulations to Tucker Carlson on the great success of his book, “Ship of Fools.” It just went to NUMBER ONE!
And now, it's off to golf.

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:14 pm

He already tweeted his thoughts and prayers to them. What more do you expect him to do?

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:47 pm

Off Topic
pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:40 am

I looked in the comments to see what the so much she had been through is. Turns out, scoliosis. Which I know about because a friend has it. Had surgery as a teenager, as she did, and is fine, just won't be an athlete, etc. Turns out also that she doesn't make a big deal of it.

But you know, it's all about turning everything into "winning" and "losing." Which I have long thought is toxic for our culture.
She wore a dress open at the back andvthe operation scar was visible.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:51 pm

Kendra wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:45 am
:snippity:

At least he had the decency not to visit Mar-a-lago for the golfing, how many WH advisers did it take to keep him from going to FL ???

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:20 pm

RTH10260 wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:51 pm
Kendra wrote:

At least he had the decency not to visit Mar-a-lago for the golfing, how many WH advisers did it take to keep him from going to FL ???
Mar A Swampo is closed for the season, it's only open about 6 months a year

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:22 pm

RTH10260 wrote:
Kendra wrote:

It's still hot as blazes down here, plus the red tide has reached the east coast.

ImageImageImage x4

CJ Roberts

Post by CJ Roberts » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:28 pm

Regarding the Princess Eugenie tweet, Trump knows firsthand about spine problems

You're the kind of lawyer guilty people hire.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:17 pm

Slim Cognito wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:22 pm
RTH10260 wrote:
Kendra wrote:

https:// twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1051481689480933378
It's still hot as blazes down here, plus the red tide has reached the east coast.
Of course under Putins commie apprentice nothing else would be expected :shock: The commies are invading! Where is the Chinese Army hiding? Will anyone please check out the basements at M-a-L :?: Where is Alex Jones to develop this conspiracy ? :twisted:

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:14 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:40 am

She looked stunning, and she and her new husband always look so happy. They make each other laugh. :lovestruck:

Eugenie is a patron for several orthopedic and children’s pediatric charities. She wanted the scar to show and didn’t wear a veil to cover her back.

Also, a fine tiara. :daydream:

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:48 pm

Heck of a tweet storm today..

Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Pocahontas (the bad version), sometimes referred to as Elizabeth Warren, is getting slammed. She took a bogus DNA test and it showed that she may be 1/1024, far less than the average American. Now Cherokee Nation denies her, “DNA test is useless.” Even they don’t want her. Phony!
8:06 AM - 16 Oct 2018

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Now that her claims of being of Indian heritage have turned out to be a scam and a lie, Elizabeth Warren should apologize for perpetrating this fraud against the American Public. Harvard called her “a person of color” (amazing con), and would not have taken her otherwise!
8:16 AM - 16 Oct 2018

Thank you to the Cherokee Nation for revealing that Elizabeth Warren, sometimes referred to as Pocahontas, is a complete and total Fraud!
8:24 AM - 16 Oct 2018

The United States has strongly informed the President of Honduras that if the large Caravan of people heading to the U.S. is not stopped and brought back to Honduras, no more money or aid will be given to Honduras, effective immediately!
9:05 AM - 16 Oct 2018

For the record, I have no financial interests in Saudi Arabia (or Russia, for that matter). Any suggestion that I have is just more FAKE NEWS (of which there is plenty)!
9:15 AM - 16 Oct 2018

“Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.” @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!
11:04 AM - 16 Oct 2018

Conflict between Glen Simpson’s testimony to another House Panel about his contact with Justice Department official Bruce Ohr. Ohr was used by Simpson and Steele as a Back Channel to get (FAKE) Dossier to FBI. Simpson pleading Fifth.” Catherine Herridge. Where is Jeff Sessions?
11:18 AM - 16 Oct 2018

Is it really possible that Bruce Ohr, whose wife Nellie was paid by Simpson and GPS Fusion for work done on the Fake Dossier, and who was used as a Pawn in this whole SCAM (WITCH HUNT), is still working for the Department of Justice????? Can this really be so?????
11:26 AM - 16 Oct 2018

Just spoke with the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia who totally denied any knowledge of what took place in their Turkish Consulate. He was with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo...
2:40 PM - 16 Oct 2018

...during the call, and told me that he has already started, and will rapidly expand, a full and complete investigation into this matter. Answers will be forthcoming shortly.
2:40 PM - 16 Oct 2018

Birfers are toast

CJ Roberts

Post by CJ Roberts » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:56 pm

He has earned the tweetstorm after he used the umbrella monopoly yesterday to finally figure out a way to get Melania wet.

You're the kind of lawyer guilty people hire.

kate520

Post by kate520 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:38 pm

:lol: :lol:

DEFEND DEMOCRACY

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:33 am

Now he's going to use the military to close the southern border :roll:

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....
7:25 AM - 18 Oct 2018

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..
7:35 AM - 18 Oct 2018

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!
7:45 AM - 18 Oct 2018

Birfers are toast

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:12 pm

MsDaisy wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:33 am
Now he's going to use the military to close the southern border :roll:

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!
7:45 AM - 18 Oct 2018
https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1052888451199262725
Dear Donald, what did the Republicans do under the GWB administration :?:

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:42 pm

He's tweeting support for all his favorite candidates. LOL, looks like cRyan doesn't get the nod.

Heading to Nevada to help a man who has become a good friend, Senator Dean Heller. He is all about #MAGA and I need his Help and Talent in Washington. Also, Adam Laxalt will be a GREAT GOVERNOR, and has my complete and total Endorsement. Winners Both!
Creepy:

Return to “Trump Administration”