Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

MsDaisy

Re: Trump - POTUS Tweets and Social Media

Post by MsDaisy »

Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump
How the hell is Bruce Ohr still employed at the Justice Department? Disgraceful! Witch Hunt!
11:12 AM - 29 Aug 2018
Birfers are toast

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

MsDaisy wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:36 am
How the hell is Bruce Ohr still employed at the Justice Department? Disgraceful! Witch Hunt!
https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1034821067423014913
Worth watching Maddow's bit on Ohr last night and what he's accomplished with the DOJ. Sounds like he's been very successful fighting the Russian mafia, so why are the Republicans so hell bent to get him out??

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

SLQ wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:07 am
RTH10260 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:53 am
Kendra wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:28 am
https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1034777225336369152
Where did dotus pick up this strange info? The Steele papers were not Russian.
Oh, the theory is that some of Steele’s sources were Russian, so ...
dotus tweet sounds as if the Russians had been feeding Steele all the Fake News to forward to the Clinton campaign :doh: :brickwallsmall:

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:39 am
MsDaisy wrote:
Worth watching Maddow's bit on Ohr last night and what he's accomplished with the DOJ. Sounds like he's been very successful fighting the Russian mafia, so why are the Republicans so hell bent to get him out??
You think this may have been part of the Helsinki secret meeting? That Putin suggested his interrogators to question American sititzens at home, and as a side dish asking dotus to remove Bruce Ohr :?:

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

China denies Trump's claim it hacked Clinton's emails
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS BEIJING — Aug 29, 2018, 9:09 AM ET

China has denied an accusation by U.S. President Donald Trump that it hacked the emails of Hillary Clinton, his Democratic opponent in the 2016 election.

"We are firmly opposed to all forms of cyberattacks and espionage," foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said at a regular briefing Wednesday. She said China is a staunch defender of cybersecurity.

Trump tweeted shortly after midnight that China had hacked Clinton's emails, without offering any evidence or further information, and suggested that the FBI and Department of Justice should investigate.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wi ... s-57470201

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

FBI contradicts Trump claim that China hacked Clinton’s private email server

The FBI on Wednesday said it had found no evidence about President Trump's claim that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private email server was compromised by hackers working for the Chinese government.

In a brief statement, the law-enforcement organization said: “The FBI has not found any evidence the servers were compromised.”

The statement follows the president's tweets earlier Wednesday claiming, without evidence, that Clinton's emails had been hacked by China.
Hillary Clinton’s Emails, many of which are Classified Information, got hacked by China. Next move better be by the FBI & DOJ or, after all of their other missteps (Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Ohr, FISA, Dirty Dossier etc.), their credibility will be forever gone!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 29, 2018
Report just out: “China hacked Hillary Clinton’s private Email Server.” Are they sure it wasn’t Russia (just kidding!)? What are the odds that the FBI and DOJ are right on top of this? Actually, a very big story. Much classified information!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 29, 2018
It was not immediately clear which report Trump was referencing. The Washington Post reported that the tweets had come after a Daily Caller story that cited anonymous law enforcement sources with the claim.

That Daily Caller story said that the intelligence community's inspector general (ICIG) had found that a copy of "all the emails" on the server "was being sent to a third party and that third party was a known Chinese public company that was involved in collecting intelligence for China." <snip>
http://thehill.com/policy/national-secu ... vate-email
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy »

RTH10260 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:09 pm
Kendra wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:39 am
MsDaisy wrote:
You think this may have been part of the Helsinki secret meeting? That Putin suggested his interrogators to question American sititzens at home, and as a side dish asking dotus to remove Bruce Ohr :?:
No telling about anything, this has turned into the one of the most insane convoluted fluster clucks in history. Bruce Ohr fought organized crime and got Putin’s buddy Oleg Deripaska sanctioned and his Visa revoked. Manafort offered Deripaska private briefings on Trump and got a $10M loan from him. And funny but it was also reported in the Guardian that a lobbyist for Deripaska visited Julian Assange 9 times last year. Not that any of this has any thing to do with Russia or Trump, but it all sure makes a good case for Clinton to go to Leavenworth over those missing emails and how she colluded with Russia to lose the election! :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :swoon:
Birfers are toast

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The FBI has now also told the AP that it has no evidence Hillary Clinton's private email server was compromised even though Trump tweeted a news report that alleged the Chinese had hacked it.

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe »

Kendra wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:44 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The FBI has now also told the AP that it has no evidence Hillary Clinton's private email server was compromised even though Trump tweeted a news report that alleged the Chinese had hacked it.
Weren't a large (huge) number of the emails provided to Congressional hearings during the "Benghazzzzzziiiiii" investigations? So maybe one of those files somehow found its way from, say, Trey Goudy or Devin Nunes, to the Chinese.

Fractally wrong, Trump is, especially when he listens to Fox.

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy »

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
STATEMENT FROM THE WHITE HOUSE President Donald J. Trump feels strongly that North Korea is under tremendous pressure from China because of our major trade disputes with the Chinese Government. At the same time, we also know that China is providing North Korea with...
5:23 PM - 29 Aug 2018

...considerable aid, including money, fuel, fertilizer and various other commodities. This is not helpful! Nonetheless, the President believes that his relationship with Kim Jong Un is a very good and warm one, and there is no reason at this time to be spending large amounts...

...of money on joint U.S.-South Korea war games. Besides, the President can instantly start the joint exercises again with South Korea, and Japan, if he so chooses. If he does, they will be far bigger than ever before. As for the U.S.–China trade disputes, and other...

...differences, they will be resolved in time by President Trump and China’s great President Xi Jinping. Their relationship and bond remain very strong.
Birfers are toast

kate520

Post by kate520 »

I remember the debate between Romney and Obama (‘Please proceed, Governor”) when Romney was nattering on about something Benghaaaaazi, IIRC, how Obama didn’t say it was a terrorist attack for days and that proves he’s a TerrSimp or something. I believe I was on my way to a meetup. The shuttle driver and I listened on the way to the airport.

Feck, I thought, this idiot gets his news from Fox! Feck! How can someone otherwise well informed be such a patsy? It’s beneath a presidential candidate to pander like that.

Boy, was I naive.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

tek

Post by tek »

they will be resolved in time by President Trump and China’s great President Xi Jinping. Their relationship and bond remain very strong.
Only problem is, one of them is full of shit.
There's no way back
from there to here

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

YESTERDAY :confused:
08/28/18 11:58 AM EDT
Mattis: 'No plans at this time to suspend' Korea war games

Defense Secretary James Mattis on Tuesday said that the Pentagon won’t suspend any future military exercises with South Korea.

“We have no plans at this time to suspend any more exercises,” Mattis told reporters at the Pentagon.

He added that the Defense Department will work closely with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to get “what he needs done ... to reinforce his effort, but at this time there is no discussion about further suspensions.”

The Pentagon announced in June it would indefinitely suspend two training exercises with South Korea as part of the Trump administration's push to negotiate for the dismantling of North Korea's nuclear arsenal.

Mattis said at the time that the decision was contingent on future "good faith" negotiations and developments with North Korea and its leader, Kim Jong Un.

The U.S. military has suspended two Korean Marine Exchange Program training exercises scheduled to occur in the summer and early fall. <SNIP>
http://thehill.com/policy/defense/40397 ... -war-games

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

- 08/29/18 05:41 PM EDT
Trump: 'No reason' for Korea war games right now

The Trump administration statement came one day after Defense Secretary James Mattis said there were no plans to suspend future military exercises between the U.S. and South Korea.

Mattis later clarified, however, that there has been “no decision” about suspending more exercises following the three that were cancelled after Trump’s summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un earlier this year.

“Our military posture has not changed since the conclusion of the Singapore summit and no decisions have been made about suspending any future exercises,” Mattis said in a statement Wednesday.
http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... -right-now

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy »

kate520 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:50 pm
I remember the debate between Romney and Obama (‘Please proceed, Governor”) when Romney was nattering on about something Benghaaaaazi, IIRC, how Obama didn’t say it was a terrorist attack for days and that proves he’s a TerrSimp or something. I believe I was on my way to a meetup. The shuttle driver and I listened on the way to the airport.

Feck, I thought, this idiot gets his news from Fox! Feck! How can someone otherwise well informed be such a patsy? It’s beneath a presidential candidate to pander like that.

Boy, was I naive.
ABBC3_OFFTOPIC
My absolutely all time favorite clip from the campaign! I LUV the Romney eyebrows right before Obama’s “Please proceed Governor” :rotflmao:

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/b7fjce/th ... --benghazi
Birfers are toast

tek

Post by tek »

OK, Mattis, you're getting cut off at the knees AGAIN.

What are you going to do?
There's no way back
from there to here

SLQ

Post by SLQ »

MsDaisy wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:16 pm
kate520 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:50 pm

Boy, was I naive.
ABBC3_OFFTOPIC
My absolutely all time favorite clip from the campaign! I LUV the Romney eyebrows right before Obama’s “Please proceed Governor” :rotflmao:

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/b7fjce/th ... --benghazi
The raised eyebrows and the smug I-am-absolutely-certain-I-am-right smirk.
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

tek wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:11 pm
OK, Mattis, you're getting cut off at the knees AGAIN.

What are you going to do?
Nothing

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Dear Lord, his comms staff is enabling this Google nonsense.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

CNN is being torn apart from within based on their being caught in a major lie and refusing to admit the mistake. Sloppy @carlbernstein, a man who lives in the past and thinks like a degenerate fool, making up story after story, is being laughed at all over the country! Fake News

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater »

Kendra wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:28 pm
Dear Lord, his comms staff is enabling this Google nonsense.

Even the trump subreddit group noticed that google linked to the State of the Union Address.

kate520

Post by kate520 »

Folks, we are witnessing the rebirth of what the awesome power of the US Presidency is meant to be used for: whining! The Toddler-in-Chief has, once again, shown us all how it’s done. BOOM!
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

SLQ wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:07 am
RTH10260 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:53 am
Kendra wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:28 am
https:// twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1034777225336369152
Where did dotus pick up this strange info? The Steele papers were not Russian.
Oh, the theory is that some of Steele’s sources were Russian, so ...
ABBC3_OFFTOPIC
According to The Moscow Project, some of Steel's sources were definitely Russians. And quite possibly for a damn good reason....
Steele cites four different sources – a former senior Russian intelligence figure (who is believed to have been murdered in his car on December 26, 2016), a current senior Russian foreign ministry figure, and two Russian emigres; these sources all indicate that Trump had a relationship with Russian intelligence and was providing information on the comings and goings of Russians at his properties. We know that Trump had a vast surveillance system of his properties, and that President Putin and Russian intelligence keep a close tab on Russian oligarchs. We also have separate press reporting that UK, Dutch, French, German, Estonian, and Australian intelligence agencies picked up intelligence on meetings between Trump associates and Russian intelligence going back to 2015.
https://themoscowproject.org/dossier/
Am I being detained?

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy »

The hatred and extreme bias of me by @CNN has clouded their thinking and made them unable to function. But actually, as I have always said, this has been going on for a long time. Little Jeff Z has done a terrible job, his ratings suck, & AT&T should fire him to save credibility!
6:50 AM - 30 Aug 2018

What’s going on at @CNN is happening, to different degrees, at other networks - with @NBCNews being the worst. The good news is that Andy Lack(y) is about to be fired(?) for incompetence, and much worse. When Lester Holt got caught fudging my tape on Russia, they were hurt badly!
7:02 AM - 30 Aug 2018

I just cannot state strongly enough how totally dishonest much of the Media is. Truth doesn’t matter to them, they only have their hatred & agenda. This includes fake books, which come out about me all the time, always anonymous sources, and are pure fiction. Enemy of the People!
7:11 AM - 30 Aug 2018
Birfers are toast

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

“Ohr told the FBI it (the Fake Dossier) wasn’t true, it was a lie and the FBI was determined to use it anyway to damage Trump and to perpetrate a fraud on the court to spy on the Trump campaign. This is a fraud on the court. The Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court is in......

...charge of the FISA court. He should direct the Presiding Judge, Rosemary Collier, to hold a hearing, haul all of these people from the DOJ & FBI in there, & if she finds there were crimes committed, and there were, there should be a criminal referral by her....” @GreggJarrett
This is the guy who wrote the Russia Hoax book (I read it), which includes a chapter on the evil Sally Yates being the mastermind behind Flynn's downfall. :roll:

Return to “Trump Administration”