President Trump

Suranis

Re: President Trump

Post by Suranis » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:52 am

And Obama lives in Chicago, which means he is involved in orginised Crime, and therefore bad.

THIS stuff shows that Trump was involved in orginised crime, and is therefore good.

Its totally logical, once you think about it.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:00 pm

Get ready for higher food prices.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

DrIrvingFinegarten

Post by DrIrvingFinegarten » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:08 pm

SLQ wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:04 pm
DrIrvingFinegarten wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:17 pm
Maybe he should resign and run for mayor of Chicago then.

I never understood how what was going on in Chicago was some sort of reflection on Obama. He was never mayor or had any other position where anyone could honestly say anything happened there on his watch.
You can't overthink it. From Trump's perspective, it's just this:

I always think more of this Duck with Trump and his followers

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:58 am

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1049 ... 69088.html

A run down of last night's rally so we don't have to watch.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:44 pm

Trump's refusing to cancel his rally tonight despite the hurricane and the stock market. Says he doesn't want to disappoint anyone.

Especially the people they're paying $100 to stand in line.
Linestanders needed for Trump Rally on Wednesday October 10 (Erie Insurance Arena)
https://erie.craigslist.org/evg/d/lines ... 99132.html

I'm convinced it's legit. I dabbled with the Erie PA Craig's list site and had no trouble finding it under Paid Gigs.

https://erie.craigslist.org/search/evg?is_paid=yes

ImageImageImage x4

pdt97801

Post by pdt97801 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:12 pm

I keep checking Craigslist D.C. for free knee pads to be picked up at the white house just ask for Donny.

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:14 pm

Slim Cognito wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:44 pm
Trump's refusing to cancel his rally tonight despite the hurricane and the stock market. Says he doesn't want to disappoint anyone.

Linestanders needed for Trump Rally on Wednesday October 10 (Erie Insurance Arena)

I'm convinced it's legit. I dabbled with the Erie PA Craig's list site and had no trouble finding it under Paid Gigs.

Of course that doesn't mean anyone connected to trump had anything to do with it though. You can post anything you want on CL.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:38 pm

Whoa! DJIA- 25,598.74 −831.83 (3.15%)
Slim Cognito wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:44 pm

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:18 pm

I wonder whethet continued downturns in the stock market might hurt Trump and the Repuglicans.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:40 pm

Trump signs his first drug pricing bill — but whiffs on the details
By NICHOLAS FLORKO @NicholasFlorko OCTOBER 10, 2018

WASHINGTON — President Trump finally signed a bill that he says will lower drug prices. But don’t ask him to explain how.

Flanked by members of Congress and pharmacists from around the country, Trump on Wednesday signed two bills banning so-called gag clauses, which prevent pharmacists from informing customers when it’s cheaper to buy a drug without insurance. Neither will directly lower prices; the changes will only affect what some people pay at the pharmacy counter.

But that’s not how Trump explained it.

“Obviously, based on the name, you can tell that this gives people knowledge as to prices at different locations, where to buy the drugs,” Trump said, referring to the title of the bills, the Patient Right to Know Drug Prices Act and the Know the Lowest Price Act. “They’ll be able to see pricing, they’ll be able to see where they should go and as they start leaving certain pharmacies, those pharmacies will be dropping their prices.”

Gag clauses, in reality, impact the life of pharmacists far more than they impact individual patients. They are contract provisions imposed on pharmacists by health plans and drug middlemen, and banning them won’t do anything to bring down list prices for pharmaceuticals.

https://www.statnews.com/2018/10/10/tru ... ause-bill/

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:54 pm

hahahaha :thumbs:
Trump, no longer ratings gold, loses his primetime spot on Fox News
In a crucial period with the midterms less than a month away, some in the White House are worried that the president is losing a megaphone to his base.
By JASON SCHWARTZ and GABBY ORR 10/10/2018 07:54 PM EDT
President Donald Trump loves to brag about ratings, but he’s not getting them anymore.

As he’s ramped up his rally schedule ahead of the midterms, viewership numbers for the raucous primetime events have been roughly similar to — sometimes dipping below — Fox News’ regular programming, and the network has recently stopped airing most evening events in full. During three Trump rallies last week, Fox News showed clips and highlights from his speeches but stuck largely with its normal weekday primetime programming. On Saturday, when “Fox Report Weekend” and “Justice with Judge Jeanine” would ordinarily air, the network showed Trump’s speech from Topeka, Kan., in full. But on Tuesday, a rally in Council Bluffs, Iowa, was particularly hard to find — it was not aired live on any major network, and even C-SPAN cut away for other news. :lol: And on Wednesday night, as Trump took the stage in Erie, Pa., at 7 p.m., Fox News stuck with its coverage of Hurricane Michael.

Since Trump took office, CNN and MSNBC have mostly declined to air his campaign rallies, though, like Fox News, they’ll typically carry any presidential speeches or comments to reporters. Fox still provides livestreams of the campaign events online, but in a crucial period with the midterms less than a month away, some in the White House are worried that the president is losing a prime-time megaphone to his base.

One senior White House official was unsure why the network would decide to cut away from presidential rallies, saying officials planned “to look into that” and wouldn’t be surprised if White House communications director Bill Shine, a former Fox News executive, was in touch with former colleagues about the trend. The loss of national coverage is equally, if not more, concerning to the candidates on whose behalf Trump is traveling the country.

“It exposes us to a national audience that we normally don’t get to,” a Senate Republican campaign staffer said of the coverage of Trump rallies. “We tend to see lots of new sign-ups and small-dollar donations. There’s obviously folks streaming [rallies] online, but being able to be onstage with the president in front of a primetime audience is huge for a campaign trying to reach conservatives across the country who will open up their wallets.”
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/ ... ews-891621

Avatar Photo: Cindy Hyde-Smith, Racist Mississippi Senator took this photo during a 2014 visit to the Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library. "Mississippi history at its best!" Hyde-Smith exclaimed.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:26 pm

Its taken 3 fucking years for the shine to start coming off this guy? I guess the thrill of "Hurr hurr watching this crap makes libruls mad!" must be pretty addicting.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:15 pm

Today, the worst Hurricane a region has seen in 120 years made landfall in the Florida panhandle. Also, today, the stock market recorded its 3rd largest points loss in history.

In response to this double dose of concerning news, the President immediately jumped into Air Force One and flew off....1,000 miles in the other direction, to whip up a mob by lying to them.

I can't wait for this to end.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:51 am

:like:

A rally that even State Media Fox News didn't run.

Avatar Photo: Cindy Hyde-Smith, Racist Mississippi Senator took this photo during a 2014 visit to the Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library. "Mississippi history at its best!" Hyde-Smith exclaimed.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:38 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:51 am
:like:

A rally that even State Media Fox News didn't run.
The administration is looking into that.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:42 am

Jake Tapper

Verified account

@jaketapper
Follow Follow @jaketapper
More
Trump attacks Fed, says it's “going loco.”

“I’m paying interest at a high rate because of our Fed,” he said.

Bloomberg: Trump owes more than $300 million to Deutsche Bank AG of debt with interest rates that rise or fall depending on Fed policy.

Mr Brolin

Post by Mr Brolin » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:49 am

But...but....but the Great Sand Worm informed we the little people that he is The King of Debt...you mean he didn't lock in the interest rates of his follies in a debenture...?

It's almost as if he has no actual grasp od math, reality or...well anything...... :nope:

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:14 pm

It is all about the money. :(

Abby D. Phillip

Verified account

@abbydphillip
Following Following @abbydphillip
More
Trump indicates to reporters in the Oval moments ago that he opposes stopping arms sales to Saudi Arabia: "I don’t like stopping massive amounts of money coming into our country ... I don’t like stopping an investment of $110 billion in the United States."

10:52 AM - 11 Oct 2018

tek

Post by tek » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:33 pm

Just clicked on msnbc..
So it turns out that Kanye is as good at word salad as DJT..

A truckload of bricks
In the soft morning light

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:48 pm

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:34 pm

I saw some of the video from the Oval Office today with Kanye West. That was weird. I understand he's bi-polar and off his meds. I believe he said he had stopped about a week ago. The thing that always gets me when there are photos or video from twitler's Oval Office is the absolutely clean desk, nothing on it, except phones.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:19 pm

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:39 pm

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-st ... -act-2018/

[posters comment on the remarks --> :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: ]
Remarks by President Trump at Signing of S. 3508, the “Save Our Seas Act of 2018”

Issued on: October 11, 2018 Oval Office 11:27 A.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Okay. Thank you very much. I very much appreciate your being here. We have hurricane reports on Hurricane Michael. Unbelievably destructive, powerful.

The one good thing we can say — we were just discussing — is that it was the fastest hurricane anybody has seen. It just was speedy. If it wasn’t, there would be absolutely nothing left. It was incredibly powerful. You’ve seen the destruction.

It’s moving through Georgia now at a much lesser pace both in terms of speed and in terms of its power — 50, 60-mile-an-hour winds. But some of those winds reached almost 200 miles an hour, which is unheard of. People are saying it’s the third most powerful that they’ve seen hit our country anywhere.

We’ve done — I’ll tell you, FEMA has gotten rave reviews. The first responders, law enforcement — everybody has gotten rave reviews. I just spoke with Governor Scott. They’re very happy. Food is being now — following the hurricane — being now brought in. We have unbelievable large amounts of water and food and everything that people can want.

The electric companies have been terrific. They’re already working. The roads are being cleared out. Many trees are in the path of the electric companies.

The roads are being cleaned right now. They’re being — for the most part, they’re open enough to get the electric companies in. And a lot of electricity is already back on. Some of the off electricity is already back on. That’s in Florida. They’re following up in Georgia.

A lot of water will be in North and South Carolina, added to the horrible situation they had with Florence two weeks ago. But they’re incredible people and they know how to do it. They’ve done it before and they’ll do it again. But they know how to do it.

So we’ve had great reports in everything. The only — the big problem with this hurricane was the tremendous power. And fortunately, it was very fast. It went through Florida very, very quickly. It didn’t linger. It didn’t come back as we had in Texas, where it actually came back a second time and then a third time. It went out, filled up, came back. This one went very quickly. But it’s tremendous destruction in the areas where it — the path that it chose is incredible, the kind of destruction. We’ve not seen destruction like that in a long time.

But it’s — the rebuilding, I can actually say — the rebuilding process and the survivor-looking process, we hope we don’t have too much of that. The area most affected was, hopefully, 100 percent evacuated, but there’s always somebody that stays. And in this case, they would have been in big trouble.

But so far, the reports, as you know, are very good. So I want to thank you for that.

And I don’t know if you have any questions on the hurricane. Does anybody have any questions?

[Q&A at the link]

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:23 pm

moron.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mr. William L. Bryan is the root of a great deal of criminal mischief. And yet, Mr. Bryan remains at large.

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:30 pm

"FEMA has gotten rave reviews"? (From above quote)

Gawd, the guy still thinks he's doing a television show. It's all about ratings. :brickwallsmall:

Return to “Trump Administration”