Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:16 am
Golf this weekend?
Fundraising day. ( on our dime )

https://factba.se/topic/calendar

Jeffrey

Re: President Trump

Post by Jeffrey »

ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
Probably been discussed already but I'm pretty salty that the man is setting society back nearly two decades with this lightbulb and toilet nonsense:
ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

I wonder if the toilet comments come from complaints received from Trump's properties where he's put in cheap toilets and the guests complain about the flushing capabilities or, more likely, the properties have to have a plumber in-house because of all of the issues experienced with cheap toilets.
MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I'm definitely struggling with how to interpret the toilet thing because the regulations he's complaining about went into effect in 1994 so has he been harboring a grudge against low flow toilets for 25 years?

https://homeguides.sfgate.com/federal-r ... 88640.html

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

I've got a low flush toilet with TWO buttons. Press "1" for number one, and "2" for number two.

But I don't have a drawbridge.

:blink:

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

I have builders grade low flow toilets in my house. They have self-cleaning porcelain. They're so-so. Occasionally I'll clog one. I put Toto low water consumption thrones in my old house and they worked perfectly. They were also self-cleaning and never clogged. Donald, you get what you pay for. I learned that a long time ago. For such a great "builder" as you claim to be, apparently you never learned a few things throughout your journey in life.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Jeffrey wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:13 pm
I'm definitely struggling with how to interpret the toilet thing because the regulations he's complaining about went into effect in 1994 so has he been harboring a grudge against low flow toilets for 25 years?

https://homeguides.sfgate.com/federal-r ... 88640.html
Yes. Exactly.
MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

ZekeB wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:36 pm
I have builders grade low flow toilets in my house. They have self-cleaning porcelain. They're so-so. Occasionally I'll clog one. I put Toto low water consumption thrones in my old house and they worked perfectly. They were also self-cleaning and never clogged. Donald, you get what you pay for. I learned that a long time ago. For such a great "builder" as you claim to be, apparently you never learned a few things throughout your journey in life.
Toto toilets are worth the money.

Shizzle Popped

Post by Shizzle Popped »

Based on what I've heard about the quality of Trump's apartments I suspect he has a lot of experience with cheap builder grade low flow toilets.
As I work on refurbishing bathrooms I'm replacing our c. 2006 builder grade toilets with American Standard Champion 4s.
I'd rather have Totos but for a little over $200 the Champion will just about flush a bowling ball. They rarely have to be flushed twice.
If Trump was a stopped clock he still wouldn't be right twice a day.

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey »

So ladies, what’s your choice, change to 8 or 10 months?
Cuz 9 is just wrong.

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

Domenico

Post by Domenico »

If the Orange Overlord had worn his glasses he would have noticed that the word on the teleprompter was "torn" and not "born". Stupid fucker.

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

Would ANY woman choose month 10?
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

SLQ

Post by SLQ »

Chilidog wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:47 pm
ZekeB wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:36 pm
Toto toilets are worth the money.
See? That proves it was the plumbing and not the toilet that caused the problems in my vintage 1930s building. It was a Toto.
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

SLQ

Post by SLQ »

Domenico wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:24 pm
If the Orange Overlord had worn his glasses he would have noticed that the word on the teleprompter was "torn" and not "born". Stupid fucker.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

On the weirdly odd front...
Trump's salt and pepper shakers tower over everyone else's. Obama, Bush, and Clinton used the same size shakers as their guests.
Insider combed the photo archives and found that Trump more often than not gets much larger salt and pepper shakers than other foreign leaders or American politicians when dining at the White House. And we couldn't find instances of Trump's most recent predecessors using larger shakers than those of their guests.

The large shakers might just be because he enjoys salty foods like KFC chicken, Big Macs, and bacon and eggs. But it could also be another power move, alongside his fierce handshakes and bulky suits.

These photos show how much bigger Trump's White House salt and pepper shakers usually are than everyone else's, and how they compare to those of Presidents Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-s ... fer-cheese
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

tencats

Post by tencats »

Trump showed off 2 convicted and charged war criminals at a secretive Republican fundraiser in Florida, report says
December 07, 2019
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-c ... ld-2019-12
President Donald Trump showed off two pardoned US troops at a highly secretive Republican fundraising event in Aventura, Florida on Saturday night, the Miami Herald reported. https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politi ... 50139.html
Lorance was convicted of ordering soldiers to engage three unarmed Afghan men and was sentenced to 19 years in prison, while Golsteyn was accused of killing an unarmed Afghan man in 2010.

Trump pardoned both men last month by granting clemency to both their cases. Golsteyn had been awaiting trial at the time.

He brought on stage former US Army 1st Lt. Clint Lorance and former US Army Maj. Mathew Golsteyn during his hour-long speech at the state Republican Party's annual Statesman's Dinner, the Herald reported, calling the move "unusual."

:snippity:

This year's Statesman's Dinner was particularly secretive, with attendees having to check their cellphones into individual locked cases before entering the event at the JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa, which is in Aventura, the Herald reported. The dinner was also closed to reporters.

The dinner raised a total of $3.5 million for the state's Republican Party, the Herald said.

During his speech, which lasted more than an hour, the president also did impressions of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and GOP Rep. Jim Jordan — two key lawmakers involved in the impeachment investigation — and brought on stage son-in-law Jared Kushner, the Herald reported.

President Donald Trump in the Cabinet Room at the White House on December 5, 2019. Associated Press

Slim Cognito
Location: Home to gators, pythons and now trump. trump is the only one that scares me.

Post by Slim Cognito »

What does that tell you when they have to sneak in two pardoned war criminals?
ImageImageImage x4

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
Trump, speaking to the Israeli American Council: "You're not nice people at all, but you have to vote for me. You have no choice. You're not going to vote for Pocahontas, I can tell you that. You're not going to vote for the wealth tax!"
Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
·
12h
Replying to
@atrupar
TRUMP on investigations into him: "This has been going on for 3 years ...maybe before I started coming down the escalator w/that beautiful First Lady ...I'm coming down the escalator & ppl behind my back are trying to do a subversion of govt." (Trump was a private citizen in '15)
Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
·
11h
Trump muses about serving more than two terms and becoming a dictator: "A lot of them say, 'you know he's not leaving' ... So now we have to start thinking about that, because it's not a bad idea."
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

something needs to be done

he is getting worse

and more delusional

we the USA deserve better

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar »

Nitwit. LED bulbs are available in lotsa temperatures and spectra, including ones that mimic daylight so well they give perfect color rendering.

Not that, in his case, that’d be desirable...
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Slim Cognito
Location: Home to gators, pythons and now trump. trump is the only one that scares me.

Post by Slim Cognito »

I can't bring myself to watch clips from tonight's rally. trump makes me physically ill, literally stomach ache ill. I've been given doctor's orders to stop watching him or reading his tweets. But I have a question. People on twitter are insisting he slurred heavily and wasn't using the left arm. I don't know if any of that's true. The last time I did watch him on video, he appeared to be using the left arm normally so is it wishful thinking in the twitterverse or are these valid observations?
ImageImageImage x4

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

Slim Cognito wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:50 pm
I can't bring myself to watch clips from tonight's rally. trump makes me physically ill, literally stomach ache ill. I've been given doctor's orders to stop watching him or reading his tweets. But I have a question. People on twitter are insisting he slurred heavily and wasn't using the left arm. I don't know if any of that's true. The last time I did watch him on video, he appeared to be using the left arm normally so is it wishful thinking in the twitterverse or are these valid observations?
Tweet stream about the rally. And, WTF he’s getting oranger!

-- Sen. King (I-ME)

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Slim Cognito wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:50 pm
On the web I picked up the opinion from a nurse. She claims to have seen on pictures some swelling on the temple of Donald when rushed to Walter Reed. She suggested a fall, and him hitting his head. A CT scan would have been appropriate to check if the egg shell cracked. A fall to the left side would also explain that his arm or shoulder would be hurting and restricted in movement. Would pain killers explain some other actions by dotus?

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Whatever4 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:06 am
https:// twitter.com/lauralitvan/status/1204530758498635776
Laura Litvan @LauraLitvan
Bloomberg headline at 5:02 pm:
*TRUMP WARNED LAVROV AGAINST ELECTION MEDDLING, WHITE HOUSE SAYS

Headline at 5:35 pm:
*LAVROV SAYS HE DIDN'T DISCUSS U.S. ELECTIONS WITH TRUMP

23:38 - 10 Dec 2019
Lavrovs comment doesn't mean that dotus did not blurt something about elections. "Keep out of our elections, it's for Ukraine this time" :twisted:

Return to “Trump Administration”