President* Trump - *Impeached

RTH10260

Re: President Trump

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:36 pm
https:// mobile.twitter.com/AndrewFeinberg/status/1153687429850836992
So,
@realDonaldTrump is about to speak at a @TPUSA event, at which he's being introduced with a video that repeats the lie that he started off with a small loan from his father.
Long thread, he's still posting. That's some crazy sauce there.
Livin' the Pi Life™️ @PiPsySpyGuy
I’m beginning to sense the TPUSA youth are the Trump’s Youth, with what were Hitler’s youth. They cheer and chant USA to any every lie that’s been denounced and found false by everyone else.

18:21 - 23 Jul 2019

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

New lawsuit -

Trump Files Federal Lawsuit in Bid to Strike Down NY Law Allowing Congress to Obtain State Tax Returns
President Donald Trump is attempting a pre-emptive strike to block the release of his tax returns under a recently passed law in New York state.

A lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia asks the court to strike down a New York state law that would allow members of Congress to obtain copies of his state tax returns from the state Department of Taxation and Finance.

The complaint claims members of the U.S. House of Representatives cannot use the state law in order to go around a Treasury Department decision to not release Trump’s tax returns. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin rejected a House subpoena seeking the president’s federal return, claiming they had no legislative purpose.

Trump is represented by William Consovoy and Patrick Strawbridge of Consovoy McCarthy.
More at the link above. Lawsuit here.
MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Honest men have nothing to hide. Is he afraid the public will learn the emperor has no clothes? Too late.
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I hope all his attorneys are getting big fat retainers up front.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

Guy who promised to release his tax returns is sure upset about people seeing his tax returns.
ImageImageImage x4

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

MN-Skeptic wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:59 pm
New lawsuit -

Trump Files Federal Lawsuit in Bid to Strike Down NY Law Allowing Congress to Obtain State Tax Returns
President Donald Trump is attempting a pre-emptive strike to block the release of his tax returns under a recently passed law in New York state.

A lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia asks the court to strike down a New York state law that would allow members of Congress to obtain copies of his state tax returns from the state Department of Taxation and Finance.

The complaint claims members of the U.S. House of Representatives cannot use the state law in order to go around a Treasury Department decision to not release Trump’s tax returns. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin rejected a House subpoena seeking the president’s federal return, claiming they had no legislative purpose.

Trump is represented by William Consovoy and Patrick Strawbridge of Consovoy McCarthy.
Wow, there's so much wrong with this. It's like a law school exam question. Not to mention that the Chairman of Ways and Means has refused to take advantage of the NYS law.
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

MN-Skeptic wrote:
New lawsuit -

Hmm - I remember that the state law explicitely only mentions the NY tax delarations, not any stuff that sits on the desks of the Treasury.

much ado

Post by much ado »

RTH10260 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:37 pm
MN-Skeptic wrote:
New lawsuit -

Hmm - I remember that the state law explicitely only mentions the NY tax delarations, not any stuff that sits on the desks of the Treasury.
Well, if they can delay the release of Trump's tax information, in whatever form, for a few months, say about 16 months, then it will not be released before the 2020 elections. And that is as good as a win for them.

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

TexasFilly wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:25 pm
MN-Skeptic wrote:
New lawsuit -

:snippity:

Wow, there's so much wrong with this. It's like a law school exam question. Not to mention that the Chairman of Ways and Means has refused to take advantage of the NYS law.

And he has picked up a primary challenger because he has refused to take advantage of the NYS law.
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

Oops...
5FDDFE6A-0542-429F-A408-06B415D4E7BC.jpeg
How did Trump end up in front of a presidential seal doctored to include a Russian symbol?
At first glance, there was nothing unusual about President Trump’s introduction Tuesday at Turning Point USA’s student summit. In many ways, it mirrored the production style that has become synonymous with Trump’s campaign rallies.

Following a 12-minute video illustrating Trump’s rise to the presidency, music blared as the president’s name flashed across a giant screen in a bold shade of red. Trump took the stage and soaked in the raucous cheers from hundreds of young supporters packed inside the Marriott Marquis in Washington.

Charlie Kirk, Turning Point’s outspoken founder and executive director, was on his left. But the image on the screen to Trump’s right — captured in dozens of photos and videos from the event — is less familiar.

The image almost resembles the official seal of the president; but a closer examination reveals alterations that seem to poke fun at the president’s golfing penchant and accusations that he has ties to Russia. Neither the White House nor Turning Point know how it got there or who created it.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... aae46cb374
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Its the Golf Course Version
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

Here's the full version.

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Trump appears in front of altered presidential seal saying '45 is a puppet'

The Washington Post first reported on the altered seal. As Trump walked onstage to a cheering audience, two presidential seals flashed on screen. The seal directly behind Trump was the authentic presidential seal. One of the seals, however, was not like the others.

Upon closer examination, the seal on Trump's right includes a double-headed eagle, unlike the single head of the traditional presidential seal, and seems to resemble the Russian coat of arms. The seal has a complex history, notes the Victoria and Albert Museum, but one of the more common interpretations is that the two heads represent east and west, "an allegory sometimes for unity, and sometimes for absolute monarchy." It could be a reference to Trump's sometimes-controversial relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

The eagle also appears to be holding several golf clubs instead of arrows in its claws, perhaps a reference to Trump's affinity for golf.

Additionally, instead of "e pluribus unum," the scroll above the eagle appears to say "45 es un titere," which appears to translate from Spanish to mean "45 is a puppet."
Somebody quietly won the internet yesterday. :thumbs:

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Help my foggy memory, please. The white supremacy sign which Trump flashed at the recent youth conference, was that also the hand sign for "asshole" back in the 60's? I am asking for reelz and enjoying the irony if correct.
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment:
The 19th Amendment was first introduced to Congress in 1878, yet it was not approved by Congress until 1919 – 41 years later.
- https://legaldictionary.net/19th-amendment/

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

It is the American Sign Language sign for asshole, for realz.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Thanks, Gregg! :bighug: :rotflmao:
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment:
The 19th Amendment was first introduced to Congress in 1878, yet it was not approved by Congress until 1919 – 41 years later.
- https://legaldictionary.net/19th-amendment/

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

:rotflmao:

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Update on the A$ap Rocky situation:
LONDON — American rapper ASAP Rocky has been charged with assault in Sweden and will go on trial next week, Swedish prosecutors and his lawyer said Thursday.
---
President Donald Trump has involved himself in the case at the behest of first lady Melania Trump and rapper Kanye West and has offered to "personally vouch" for Rocky's bail.
---
Rocky and members of his entourage were alleged to have been involved in a brawl on June 30 in downtown Stockholm in which authorities said a person was beaten and cut with broken bottles. He has denied the assault accusation.

Jovicic has maintained that Rocky and his associates were acting in self-defense after being provoked by the other men on the street.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/rapp ... y-n1034321

The detail about the bottles is interesting because the video I saw doesn't have bottles. Makes me think maybe there was more fighting after the video cuts out.

tek

Post by tek »

A clearer view of the TPUSA seal..

Cash and golf clubs, 45 is a puppet..
fake_presidential_seal.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
There's no way back
from there to here

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

the source for the seal can be found here: https://inktale.com/onetermdonnie/trump ... ntial-seal and you can get merch, too.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Trump is malfunctioning at the DOD ceremony. Can't speak, can't walk straight even with his back/butt support contraption.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Very disappointed in Prime Minister Stefan Löfven for being unable to act. Sweden has let our African American Community down in the United States. I watched the tapes of A$AP Rocky, and he was being followed and harassed by troublemakers. Treat Americans fairly! #FreeRocky

tek

Post by tek »

What a fuckwit.

When you want to influence another country's legal system, you don't do it in public.

Boycott of IKEA in 3...2...

:doh:
There's no way back
from there to here

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

tek wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:36 pm
Boycott of IKEA in 3...2...

:doh:
I want him to praise their meatballs on twitter.

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

Who goes out of their way to intentionally offend Sweden, of all people? Who even knew Sweden could be offended?

Return to “Trump Administration”