Trump: I’m the best ever, Bannon who?
WSJ: What about Bannon?

Pretty much sums it up.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

AndyinPA

Re: President Trump

Post by AndyinPA » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:46 pm

45 thinks we need immigrants from Norway? Obviously, he has never been there. To them, this country would be a shithole. :(

Every time we come back from Europe, I get a real jolt at the roads and infrastructure here in the states. Our airport is pretty good, so it always happens as soon as we get on the road.

And it was pretty jarring on the TV tonight actually hearing newscasters say the word shithole. What a disgrace this country must seem to a lot of the rest of the world, not to mention many of us right here. :cry:

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:18 am

Has anybody heard of any prominent Republicans denouncing trump's racist remarks :?:

When is enough enough for Republicans?

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:30 am

Shizzle Popped wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:10 pm
I'm guessing there aren't a whole lot of Norwegians interested in immigrating to the USA right now.
Why would they, they live in a free country.

:bag:

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:03 am

Tweet from the shitgibbon in his shithole:
Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!
:rotflmao: Good one, donnie! The reason you aren't going to London is because of the massive, very seriously massive, anti-trump demonstrations that would take place.
Edit: The new embassy was authorized by the Bush administration because the old embassy was vulnerable to terrorist attacks.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:06 am

Don Lemon shut down Jon Fredericks former co-chair Trump for Virginia (he let him back on later). The racist deniers are the worst. Good for Don.

:lol:
Genius.JPG

If there's any thought of renaming the topic :daydream:

President.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:55 am

NMgirl wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:18 am
Has anybody heard of any prominent Republicans denouncing trump's racist remarks :?:

There were national leaders of the DEMOCRATS in the room when he said that. Who among them stood up to him? Who among them confronted him and shamed him? I want those names, to be honest. It's time for good people to STAND UP AND FIGHT, and if our leaders won't do it, then they need to be identified. :boxing:

Kindly recall that I'm a 44th degree Jedi Master.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:58 am

Maybe one of them could shout “You lie!” during a Trump SOTU address. (Not every time he lies, mind you... the poor Congressman would lose his voice.)

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:25 am

Foggy wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:55 am
NMgirl wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:18 am

There were national leaders of the DEMOCRATS in the room when he said that. Who among them stood up to him? Who among them confronted him and shamed him? I want those names, to be honest. It's time for good people to STAND UP AND FIGHT, and if our leaders won't do it, then they need to be identified. :boxing:
The Democrats in the room (and any decent Republicans) should have gotten up and quietly left the room. No need for a shouting match. The fact that they did nothing only strengthens my sense that today’s Democrats are cowards.

Wanting to sustain DACA is not an excuse for tolerating this.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:26 am

I think the classic "Animal House" bullshit cough would work (but cough "shithole" instead) All should wear black a la #TimesUp. After some grandiose oratory about the U.S., Diane Feinstein should announce she will not stay here while he insults the United States of America and then exit. The others follow singing "My Country Tis of Thee" in harmony.

"The people must know before they can act, and there is no educator to compare with the press." - Ida B. Wells-Barnett, journalist, newspaper editor, suffragist, feminist and founder with others of NAACP.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:08 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:06 am
Don Lemon shut down Jon Fredericks former co-chair Trump for Virginia (he let him back on later). The racist deniers are the worst. Good for Don.

:lol:

Genius.JPG

If there's any thought of renaming the topic :daydream:

President.JPG
LOL in the 2nd segment Rick told that Kevin from The Office looking guy he will gut him like a fish. The periscope view is here: https://www.pscp.tv/TheRickWilson/1OwxWMVWjBmGQ

at the 30 minute mark is where the guy gets let back on

PaulG

Post by PaulG » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:19 am

NMgirl wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:03 am
Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!
--- snip ---
Edit: The new embassy was authorized by the Bush administration because the old embassy was vulnerable to terrorist attacks.
Off Topic
Re: the Jerusalem Embassy. These two points (it takes a huge amount of land, and decades of time to build) makes me think this move of the embassy from Tel Aviv won't happen. It's just more chum in the water to create a distraction. See also "wall"

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:25 am

Apparently Lyin' Don has been on twitter trying to walk it back:

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:47 am

Whatever4 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:04 pm
Trump: I’m the best ever, Bannon who? There was no collusion!

There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion!
Pretty much sums it up.
Fixed it for you.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:04 am

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:47 am
Whatever4 wrote:

There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion! There was no collusion!
Pretty much sums it up.
Fixed it for you.
No collusion, but lots of money laundering, obstruction of justice and conspiracy.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:06 am

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:47 am
Whatever4 wrote:

Pretty much sums it up.
Fixed it for you.
:rotflmao:

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:09 am

Lindsey Graham stood up to Trump when he called poor countries "shitholes."

Graham can kiss off the Secretary of State slot.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:14 pm

https://twitter.com/ananavarro

I love it when Navarro gets fired up. Too many to post them all here. Anderson Cooper was good last night too, worth finding that video and watching.

Retweeted Embassy of Haiti

Ironically, today is the anniversary of the earthquake in Haiti that devastated the country and took over 700,000 lives. Today, they are in my thoughts. And I am grateful for all the people from “shithole countries” who serve, contribute and make America great.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:24 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 33cce0bc93

Today's the day to visit the doctor.

:snippity: hite House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Thursday that Jackson will issue a “brief statement” after the physical, then will compile detailed results over the long weekend and appear at Tuesday’s press briefing to take questions.

“I think it’s going to go very well,” Trump said on Thursday afternoon. “I’ll be very surprised if it doesn’t.”

Undergoing this physical is voluntary, and Trump can pick and choose what the public hears about his health.

[Trump thinks that exercising too much uses up the body’s ‘finite’ energy]

Sanders announced the exam in early December, a day after the president gave a speech announcing his plans to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and, at one point, heavily slurred his words. At the time, Sanders said that the president’s throat was simply dry, and she said this week that the exam had been in the works before that incident. :snippity:

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:42 pm

When we’re told that Trump no longer has bone spurs we can figure the rest of the report is disastrous.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:58 pm

PaulG wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:19 am
NMgirl wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:03 am
--- snip ---
Off Topic
Re: the Jerusalem Embassy. These two points (it takes a huge amount of land, and decades of time to build) makes me think this move of the embassy from Tel Aviv won't happen. It's just more chum in the water to create a distraction. See also "wall"
IMHO the exposure to terrorist threats in Jerusalem is much higher near Palestine territory even considering the high military and police presence in Jerusalem. I guess the security review will show up major problems. When DJT made the announcement he only ordered a "planning phase", so any aquisition of real estate and any building is far out in the future, DJT will not be in office anymore when implemention ought to begin. A different administration may not go forward with the project. As mentioned elsewhere the only way I see the real estate problem getting solved is when Nethanayu were to expropriate vast amounts of land, and it would have to be current Israeli territory. I could think this may happen if he really wants the US to make the first move. On the other hand Israel would also have to offer further first adopters a similar gesture. My guess is that would make a new huge diplomatic district within the bounds of Jerusalem. Maybe a need to formally make some neighbouring villages part of a new enlarged metropolitan Jerusalem.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:02 pm

Plus there is so much "historical" real estate in Jerusalem itself that clearing away building could invoke tons of lawsuits. And you so much dig a hole to plant a Carrot and you are finding Archeology. Better to have it outside the city walls somewhere.

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:07 pm

RTH10260 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:07 pm
Turtle wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:40 pm
https:// twitter.com/ddale8/status/951621022071054336
https://www.wsj.com/articles/transcript ... 1515715481

LOL from immigration deal to bestest dealmaker to I wanna punish people who write mean books about me to I'm the smartest person to ever walk the planet.
Can someone please fill in the sentences and then translate what the intent of the blabbermouth was :?:
Just an afterthought on the WSJ interview as presented in the transcript:
What genius made the decision to send Teh Donald to the Davos WEF meeting ? DJT has already had distastrous presentations in Europe last year. One would think he would just send his slaves for a first touch with the current "new" administration.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:13 pm

He's getting recognized more and more these days:

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:20 pm

Suranis wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:02 pm
Plus there is so much "historical" real estate in Jerusalem itself that clearing away building could invoke tons of lawsuits. And you so much dig a hole to plant a Carrot and you are finding Archeology. Better to have it outside the city walls somewhere.
But you still have to deal with the local contractors.

Some church in Jerusalem had some work done and the contractor left a ladder leaning against the building.

250 years later, the ladder is still there and they haven't finished arguing over who is responsible.

Return to “Trump Administration”