Lame Duck Impeached President Trump

tek

Re: President Trump

Post by tek »

But President Trump had a lot else on his mind, turning the closed-door discussion into soliloquies on his prowess in negotiating airplane deals, his popularity, the effectiveness of his political endorsements, the Republican Party’s fortunes, the vagaries of Defense Department purchasing guidelines, his dislike of magnetized launch equipment on aircraft carriers, his unending love of coal and his breezy optimism about his planned Singapore summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.
Some of the subjects may differ, but I suspect this is a preview of the NK summit discussions.

This is why he feels he doesn't need to prepare.. each sentence that spews forth from his lips is more awesome than the last.

There's no way back
from there to here
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

tek wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:34 am
But President Trump had a lot else on his mind, turning the closed-door discussion into soliloquies on his prowess in negotiating airplane deals, his popularity, the effectiveness of his political endorsements, the Republican Party’s fortunes, the vagaries of Defense Department purchasing guidelines, his dislike of magnetized launch equipment on aircraft carriers, his unending love of coal and his breezy optimism about his planned Singapore summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.
Some of the subjects may differ, but I suspect this is a preview of the NK summit discussions.

This is why he feels he doesn't need to prepare.. each sentence that spews forth from his lips is more awesome than the last.
I am waiting that he mentions his Electoral Collge numbers when in conversation with Kim. Will make him the bigliest dictator forevaah :doh: :lol:

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

" Senile" is a good explanation for both Donald and Rudy. Trump is acting on old and incorrect impressions. There is no policy; there is only fear and hate.

In a properly functioning democracy the Congress would have acted. McConnell has made that impossible.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut
Slim Cognito
Location: Home to gators, pythons and now trump. trump is the only one that scares me.

Post by Slim Cognito »

He's not even trying to hide it anymore.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/08/politics ... %3A55%3A42
Trump says Russia should be reinstated in group of leading industrialized nations

President Donald Trump said Friday that Russia should be reinstated to a leading group of industrialized nations ahead of his visit to the G7 summit this weekend.

"Russia should be in this meeting," Trump told reporters upon leaving the White House for the summit, which is being held in Charlevoix, Canada. "They should let Russia come back in, because we should have Russia at the negotiating table."
Russia was suspended from the group -- then known as the G8 -- in 2014 after the majority of member countries allied against Russia's annexation of Crimea, which Russia continues to hold.

ImageImageImage x4
vic

Post by vic »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:04 am He's not even trying to hide it anymore.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/08/politics ... %3A55%3A42
Trump says Russia should be reinstated in group of leading industrialized nations

President Donald Trump said Friday that Russia should be reinstated to a leading group of industrialized nations ahead of his visit to the G7 summit this weekend.

"Russia should be in this meeting," Trump told reporters upon leaving the White House for the summit, which is being held in Charlevoix, Canada. "They should let Russia come back in, because we should have Russia at the negotiating table."
Russia was suspended from the group -- then known as the G8 -- in 2014 after the majority of member countries allied against Russia's annexation of Crimea, which Russia continues to hold.
Russia already has a seat at the G7 - Trump's (which he is only using half time, anyway)

Turtle

Post by Turtle »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:06 am
tek wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:34 am

I am waiting that he mentions his Electoral Collge numbers when in conversation with Kim. Will make him the bigliest dictator forevaah :doh: :lol:
Kim has him beat there, with over 99% turnout and 100% of the vote.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Do we need a new thread for his recent overseas adventure? He's ramping up here.

This is a wild exchange between Trump and a CNN reporter (who Trump repeatedly calls 'fake news'). Trump says his relationship with the G7 leaders is great—despite talk of a G6+1. (via CBS)

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

I am so tired of his lying bullshit.

I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

TexasFilly wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:26 pm I am so tired of his lying bullshit.
:yeah:

Hektor

Post by Hektor »

I'm sick of people buying into and otherwise enabling his bullshit. Like, for example Republicans in Congress.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Hektor wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:38 pm I'm sick of people buying into and otherwise enabling his bullshit. Like, for example Republicans in Congress.
:yeah: x 1,000,000

ZekeB
Location: The nuttiest congressional district of a nut job state.

Post by ZekeB »

Hektor wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:38 pm I'm sick of people buying into and otherwise enabling his bullshit. Like, for example Republicans in Congress.
I'm just sick of seeing that face and hearing his voice the first thing on the morning news. A few repubs verbally disagree with him, but sit on their hands and do nothing.

Exaybachay: "He Who Talks Loud, Saying Nothing"

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

:yeah: to all of the above. Sick of Trump, sick of pubs in Congress, sick of ignorant voters, sick of the right wing propaganda media machine. Trump is a stain that will take a generation or more to clean up after. Particularly once he stuffs the federal courts with the kind of judges he has in mind.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Some shots to contrast with the shots above.

Eyes as empty as his bank account. He does look like he is trying not to grin, however. Note Bolton looking outraged and everyones eyes are on the Woman.

This is after Macron's Handshake.

Posed shot of "hard Negotiations." Which one understands what is going on?

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

RVInit wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:05 pm :yeah: to all of the above. Sick of Trump, sick of pubs in Congress, sick of ignorant voters, sick of the right wing propaganda media machine. Trump is a stain that will take a generation or more to clean up after. Particularly once he stuffs the federal courts with the kind of judges he has in mind.
Actually I don't think Trump is smart enough to have any kind of judges in his mind. the people that have latched on to him, do, however.

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Yeah its McConnell that's stuffing the Judge Benches. Trump couldn't care less.

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Suranis wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:13 pm

Nice!

I see he's still wearing the "45" shirts. :roll:

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Yeah, you guys are very likely absolutely right about that. Thanks for the correction.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage
AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

Chilidog wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:17 pm

Nice!

Yeah, that's the reason I quit calling him "45." It took a while to find something else, but I finally decided I like twitler. It seems to capture two thoroughly irritating sides of him.

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Another conference impression. Trump arriving late to the Gender equality session. Everyone started without him. The woman is Christine Lagarde, IMF boss. Look at the expressions...

I think Trump was trying some of his "Art of the Deal" shit by turning up late so that the conference would start late and everyone would be unsettled and he would get his own way and, I know this will be shocking, but it didn't work.

If he was ticked of by Mays "school mistress" delivery, he got the school headmistress experience straight in the face.

dcsalmon

Post by dcsalmon »

AndyinPA wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:58 pm
Chilidog wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:17 pm

Nice!

Yeah, that's the reason I quit calling him "45." It took a while to find something else, but I finally decided I like twitler. It seems to capture two thoroughly irritating sides of him.
I personally like "Commander in Cheese".

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

dcsalmon wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:24 pm
► Show Spoiler
I personally like "Commander in Cheese".
suggested reading / viewing: http://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 70#p997070

Lani

Post by Lani »

:nope: Fox sez Trump brilliantly put the G7 elites in their place. They couldn't even coherently reply to his brilliant statements.

Steve Hilton: Trump’s criticism of G-7 is ‘unprecedented’ scream the elite -- That’s the whole point of Trump!

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/06/ ... p.amp.html
Take anti-nausea meds before reading.

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

As to the photos of his late arrival: PIG. :sick:

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

This is him as he was sitting down. Whatever Lagarde said to him, it wiped the smile off his face.

Return to “Trump Administration”