President* Trump - *Impeached

Whatever4

Re: President Trump

Post by Whatever4 »

much ado wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:56 pm
Yeah, I've never heard of a need to do a 'portion' of a regular routine checkup. There is something specific they need to check. This is not routine.
I do my annual physical in sections, because I’m a fainter. Freaks the office out, so we split it up. :lol:
"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (I-ME)

PaulG

Post by PaulG »

Turtle wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:37 pm
Dictators don't resign due to health, they just start wearing track suits.
That's what I thought. Reminded me of Yassar Arafat. I don't know how to imbed images but the picture at the top of the page at the link is what I was thinking of.
France drops investigation into Arafat's death

SLQ

Post by SLQ »

Something happened.

President Trump's medical exam was unscheduled, source said
Trump, 73, made an unannounced visit Saturday afternoon to the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.

A source with knowledge of the matter told CNN that Trump's trip to Walter Reed was not on his schedule as of Friday.
:snippity:
After a little more than two hours at Walter Reed, Trump returned to the White House.
This time, however, the President's motorcade drove to the medical center unannounced, with reporters under direction not to report his movement until they arrived at Walter Reed. Trump typically takes the Marine One helicopter to Walter Reed, but on Saturday's clear-skied day, the President opted for the motorcade.

CNN's Chief Medical Correspondent Sanjay Gupta said on CNN that there are many routine tests that can be done at the White House, but specific tests would require a visit to Walter Reed.

Gupta said the medical team at Walter Reed would typically "spend a lot of time" preparing for a presidential visit. It was unclear when the medical team at Walter Reed had received notice of the President's visit. CNN has reached out to Walter Reed for comment.
Stephanie Grisham continues to claim this was just a sudden decision on a Saturday to get some tests done for his physical. :liar:

Edit: Trump can't admit to having a medical issue, which is probably related to stress of the impeachment. So he goes to Walter Reed for an exam and tests. Tests! We can just claim this is a precursor to his physical!
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Whatever4 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:07 pm
I do my annual physical in sections, because I’m a fainter. Freaks the office out, so we split it up. :lol:
Sister! :bighug:
No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl »

Here's Melania, wishing Donnie all the best as he leaves for Walter Reed:
Unknown-3.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 »

NMgirl wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:59 pm

Unknown-3.jpeg
Melania is just hoping she was able to delete all those google searches for "slow acting accumulating poisons".

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl »

Dan1100 wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:07 am
NMgirl wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:59 pm

Unknown-3.jpeg
Melania is just hoping she was able to delete all those google searches for "slow acting accumulating poisons".
:rotflmao:

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Post by fierceredpanda »

Melania, dear, there's a reason thallium is called "inheritance powder."

Also, maybe Vlad would be willing to share some of his polonium stash. :twisted:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 »

fierceredpanda wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:20 am
Melania, dear, there's a reason thallium is called "inheritance powder."

Also, maybe Vlad would be willing to share some of his polonium stash. :twisted:
She's taken up painting and everything is bright yellow and orange.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

If it is a test that can only be done at Walter Reed and not at the White House, I'm thinking an NMR or a Cat scan

Maybe he stroked out?

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

I’m just on my iPad so I’ll just copy the text from Trump’s tweet tonight:
Visited a great family of a young man under major surgery at the amazing Walter Reed Medical Center. Those are truly some of the best doctors anywhere in the world. Also began phase one of my yearly physical. Everything very good (great!). Will complete next year.
So that’s Trump’s very believable story. :roll:
MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://heavy.com/news/2019/11/trump-ch ... ssion=true

Grisham told CNN that the White House “will not release results of the President’s health until he completes all aspects of his annual physical,” the network reported, quoting her as adding that Trump “also stopped by to say hello to the medical staff of Walter Reed, to share his thanks for all the outstanding care they provide to our Wounded Warriors, and wish them an early happy Thanksgiving.”

Wouldn't there be photos and videos out by now on social media? Like there were after he visited the hospitals treating shooting victims? As smiles in the group photos with the thumbs up?

Anyone here from D.C. More familiar with presidential motorcades? Out west, when we do have them, they're well planned and coordinated so the highways are cleared of traffic and even the traffic came are blacked out. Wouldn't it b out of the norm to just go like that at the last minute, screwing up traffic and everyone's Saturday afternoon?

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Chilidog wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:40 am
If it is a test that can only be done at Walter Reed and not at the White House, I'm thinking an NMR or a Cat scan

A single test, clearly, but not something like drawing blood that could be done at the White House. Some piece of machinery, I'm thinking.

I don't think he was there long enough for any MRI or CAT scan.

So what what are the possibilities?
ImageImageImage

Sluffy1

Post by Sluffy1 »

ImageImage

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

p0rtia wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:22 am
Chilidog wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:40 am

A single test, clearly, but not something like drawing blood that could be done at the White House. Some piece of machinery, I'm thinking.

I don't think he was there long enough for any MRI or CAT scan.

So what what are the possibilities?
I’ve had both done and if you’re not waiting, they don’t take that long.

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy »

GreatGrey wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:37 pm
Slim Cognito wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:10 pm
They’re looking at something specific. I’d bet the farm.
I’m going with he found out that SCOTUS isn’t going to accept the tax case and ShitGibbon had an angina attack.
:yeah:
That was my first thought. We know he has high blood pressure and his stress level lately has been over the moon. He probably had a stress test.
Birfers are toast

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

Just had an MRI for a torn rotator cuff. It only took 15 minutes, and that was both with and without contrast. Are they longer if scanning other areas?
ImageImageImage x4

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

MsDaisy wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:44 am
We know he has high blood pressure
I did not know that. And here I've been thinking he's in perfect health.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Slim Cognito wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:05 am
Just had an MRI for a torn rotator cuff. It only took 15 minutes. Are they longer if scanning other areas?
I've had two MRIs, one brain, one abdominal. They lasted 45 minutes each in the machine, plus the time to get set up.

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Slim Cognito wrote:
Just had an MRI for a torn rotator cuff. It only took 15 minutes. Are they longer if scanning other areas?
Mine took an hour from when I was called in to when I left.
ImageImageImage

Turtle

Post by Turtle »

I'm sure if his blood pressure got too high he could will it back to normal. Then go out and rake the forest, come across a bear that he rides, while the whole time the bear is crying and saying "sir"

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

Turtle wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:09 am
I'm sure if his blood pressure got too high he could will it back to normal. Then go out and rake the forest, come across a bear that he rides, while the whole time the bear is crying and saying "sir"
:thumbs:
ImageImageImage x4

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Kendra wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:21 am
Grisham told CNN that the White House “will not release results of the President’s health until he completes all aspects of his annual physical,”
Meaning that the Whitehouse will not release results of his health. Its the same excuse as "I'm under audit, cant release Taxes"
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy »

pipistrelle wrote:
MsDaisy wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:44 am
We know he has high blood pressure
I did not know that. And here I've been thinking he's in perfect health.
Well it is “perfect” high blood pressure and he takes the perfect medication to control it. Other than that he only takes one other perfect drug to keep his perfect hair from falling out, some form of Propecia. Of course the side affects of that are not exactly perfect, but with drugs and enough hairspray his hair is!

Propecia side affects include…. impotence, loss of interest in sex, trouble having an orgasm, abnormal ejaculation, swelling in your hands or feet, (but not your penis) swelling or tenderness in your breasts, dizziness, weakness, feeling like you might pass out, headache, runny nose, or skin rash. Of course none of that is good for your perfect blood pressure :lol:
Birfers are toast

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Waiting for word he's gone golfing today. That would be a clue if he stays at home.

Return to “Trump Administration”