President Trump

Kendra

Re: President Trump

Post by Kendra » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:14 pm

“Don’t cough or you’ll ruin my interview”.

Maybe instead of boycotting White House ceremonies, members of championship teams who disdain Trump, should instead show-up and cough their lungs out.
:lol:

:?: Thoughts on if Mulvanny was really coughing and germophobe DOTUS was freaked out at catching something, or was Mulvanny trying the cough to signal to DOTUS he was saying stupid :shit: and should change the topic?

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:24 pm

por que no ambos?
Image Image Image Image Image

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:20 am

U.N. OFFICIALS: U.S. PLANNING A 'TACTICAL ASSAULT' IN IRAN
The military action under consideration would be an aerial bombardment of an Iranian facility linked to its nuclear program, the officials further claimed.
BY SHLOMO SHAMIR/MAARIV ONLINE JUNE 17, 2019 20:05

Is the US going to attack Iran soon?

Diplomatic sources at the UN headquarters in New York revealed to Maariv that they are assessing the United States' plans to carry out a tactical assault on Iran in response to the tanker attack in the Persian Gulf on Thursday.

According to the officials, since Friday, the White House has been holding incessant discussions involving senior military commanders, Pentagon representatives and advisers to President Donald Trump.

The military action under consideration would be an aerial bombardment of an Iranian facility linked to its nuclear program, the officials further claimed.

"The bombing will be massive but will be limited to a specific target," said a Western diplomat.

The decision to carry out military action against Iran was discussed in the White House before the latest report that Iran might increase the level of uranium enrichment.

The officials also noted that the United States plans to reinforce its military presence in the Middle East, and in the coming days will also send additional soldiers to the area.

The sources added that President Trump himself was not enthusiastic about a military move against Iran, but lost his patience on the matter and would grant Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who is pushing for action, what he wants.

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Iran- ... ran-592832

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:25 am

Good point.

Courts should interpret this as a waiver of DOJ arguments that Congress shouldn’t get his tax returns & his statements about McGhan lying as a waiver of the claimed executive privilege. You don’t get to hide behind legal privileges & then go out and make stuff up.
!

tek

Post by tek » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:48 am

"The bombing will be massive but will be limited to a specific target," said a Western diplomat.
The sources added that President Trump himself was not enthusiastic about a military move against Iran, but lost his patience on the matter and would grant Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who is pushing for action, what he wants.
Great.

Chickenhawks, Charge!
There's no way back
from there to here

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:49 am

What is going on with this guy's face, and does he know he looks like this on TV?

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:50 am

tek wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:48 am
Great.

Chickenhawks, Charge!
If you want to start a war, all you have to do is annoy the DOTUS.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:17 am

tek wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:48 am
Great.

Chickenhawks, Charge!
And I woke up in such a good mood today... :cantlook:
ImageImageImage x4

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:59 am

Meanwhile on the homefront-

Trump Surprises ICE by Announcing It Will Arrest ‘Millions of Illegal Aliens’ Starting Next Week

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/06/ ... rants.html
In a tweet on Monday night, President Trump claimed that Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents will begin a wave of mass arrests starting “next week.”

Trump, who routinely announces major changes in policy without letting his staff in on the plan, reportedly did not inform ICE of the move: ICE officials said Monday night “that they were not aware that the president planned to divulge their enforcement plans on Twitter,” according to the Washington Post. As the paper reports, it’s not traditionally wise to broadcast such a move:

"Large-scale ICE enforcement operations are typically kept secret to avoid tipping off targets … Executing a large-scale operation of the type under discussion requires hundreds — and perhaps thousands — of U.S. agents and supporting law enforcement personnel, as well as weeks of intelligence gathering and planning to verify addresses and locations of individuals targeted for arrest."

Trump’s tweet is made even odder by an incident last year in which he and ICE officials threatened Oakland mayor Libby Schaaf for warning migrants about a raid, claiming that she may have obstructed justice and endangered the safety of the agents involved. On Monday, Schaaf responded to Trump on Twitter: “If you continue to threaten, target and terrorize families in my community . . . and if we receive credible information . . . you already know what our values are in Oakland — and we will unapologetically stand up for those values.”
The tweet-
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· 11h
Next week ICE will begin the process of removing the millions of illegal aliens who have illicitly found their way into the United States. They will be removed as fast as they come in. Mexico, using their strong immigration laws, is doing a very good job of stopping people.......

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
....long before they get to our Southern Border. Guatemala is getting ready to sign a Safe-Third Agreement. The only ones who won’t do anything are the Democrats in Congress. They must vote to get rid of the loopholes, and fix asylum! If so, Border Crisis will end quickly!

9:20 PM - Jun 17, 2019
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:03 am

I know this isn't the point, but when did he decide " Mexico, using their strong immigration laws, is doing a very good job of stopping people?"
ImageImageImage x4

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:10 am

Time to make another donation to the ACLU.
MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

Sunrise

Post by Sunrise » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:18 am

Turtle wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:49 am
What is going on with this guy's face, and does he know he looks like this on TV?
Also too, I’m fascinated by the hair coming forward on the top of his head. He must use at least one full can of hairspray on that every day. If I could only find out what brand he uses I’d buy stock in the company. :lol:
"I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept."
Angela Davis

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:31 am

I wonder what it takes to get that shellac out of his hair, some kind of solvent?
ImageImageImage x4

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:18 am

MN-Skeptic wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:10 am
Time to make another donation to the ACLU.
Mailed mine in a few weeks ago... :thumbs:
Birfers are toast

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:22 am

Volkonski wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:59 am
Meanwhile on the homefront-

Trump Surprises ICE by Announcing It Will Arrest ‘Millions of Illegal Aliens’ Starting Next Week

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/06/ ... rants.html
The president who cannot keep secrets secret but blathers them wide and far to the enemy.

Did anyone already forget that Russian visit to the Oval Office?

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:18 pm

Turtle wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:49 am
His favorite show before there was Fox and Friends...Image

either that, or he wants to be the new bass player for Kiss when Gene Simmons retires.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

tek

Post by tek » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:06 pm

Remember the Globe Opinion satirical Trump front page? He’s moving closer to making it a reality

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politi ... story.html
There's no way back
from there to here

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:48 pm

Aaron Rupar

Verified account

@atrupar
Following Following @atrupar
More
TRUMP: I didn't ask Patrick Shanahan to withdraw his nomination. I just heard about his family troubles yesterday.

REPORTER: What does that say about the White House vetting process?

TRUMP: We have a great vetting process.

Holy shit -- years after DNA evidence exonerated them, Trump suggests the Central Park 5 are guilty and refuses to apologize for saying they should be executed.

"You have people on both sides of that. They admitted their guilt."

Trump somehow twists a question about why anyone should trust what he says about Iran into a response about how he has a "very good" relationship with President Xi of China

Trump flatly denies numerous reports that ICE was unprepared for his announcement that mass deportations will begin next week

"They know & they're going to start next week. When people come into our country & they come in illegally, they have to go out. Everybody is seeing that"
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:59 pm

I think that was April Than who asked that question. I hope she's up on CNN to talk about that. I love it when she's tired up :boxing:

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:03 pm

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:16 pm

Iranian Press TV shows the Iranian tracking of the drone and how the drone may have taken a minor shortcut into Iranian airspace.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:28 am

We used to do the "shortcut" routine along the border with Costa Rica and Nicaragua in the 80's, with real live pilots. Oldest trick in the book.

So someone try to tell me that this President is more responsible with a drone than real grownups were with real live pilots.

I really hope we don't have to go to war because someone broke his RC airplane toy.
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:34 am

Justin Trudeau coughing in front of Trump in the Oval Office is all you need to see today

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:42 am

Planes were in the air as of 7:00 PM last night before being abruptly called off. This is what Trump was tweeting at 6:22 PM. A real president would have been focused on more important things.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:43 am

Trump warned Tehran that strikes were imminent before reversing decision

Boer Deng, Washington | Catherine Philp
June 21 2019, 12:00pm, The Times

President Trump ordered airstrikes at dawn and warned Tehran that an attack was imminent before reversing his decision, Iranian officials claimed today.

Tehran received a message from Mr Trump, delivered via intermediaries in Oman, warning that an attack was being prepared and demanding that Iran’s Supreme Leader enter talks over the shooting down of a US spy drone in the Gulf yesterday, Reuters reported.

The Iranian officials said that Mr Trump had given warning that should Tehran fail to respond within a “limited period of time” the US was prepared to attack.

US officials said that Mr Trump yesterday authorised dawn raids on targets, including radar and missile sites, but that he called them off at the last minute.

TheTimes paywall https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news ... -zw6g9296x

Return to “Trump Administration”