President Trump

neonzx

Re: President Trump

Post by neonzx » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:52 pm

Maybenaut wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:39 pm
An article in Axios about Christe saying trump hired “riffraff” included a picture of Trump and Christie.

I cropped Christie out.

“With the thoughts I’d be thinkin’ I could be another Lincoln if I only had a brain.”
Yeah, but you got one of those WH photoshoped pics. Here's the original.
Image1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:04 pm

:rotflmao:

"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:04 pm

:rotflmao:

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Danraft

Post by Danraft » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:06 pm

Slim Cognito wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:52 pm
MN-Skeptic wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:43 am
From Gizmodo -

President Trump Posts Altered Photos to Facebook and Instagram That Make Him Look Thinner
In recent months, Trump’s official Facebook and Instagram accounts have published photos of the president that have been manipulated to make him look thinner. If it only happened once you might be able to chalk it up as an accident. But Gizmodo has discovered at least three different retouched photos on President Trump’s social media pages that have been published since October of 2018.
You have to go to the article to see the subtle changes, but the funniest one is a photo in which Trump was not only thinned a bit, but his pointing finger was lengthened!
Too bad their filter can't remove wrinkles from trousers.

BTW, you can do a decent job of thinning somebody down in MS Paint just by resizing down it horizontally, but not vertically. Not that I've ever done such a thing.
But... Which Trump is real?

In both photos, the American Flag has gold fringe.

That makes both real TRUMP photos of the President of the Corporation of the United States.
Thank you. Am I being detained?

The Mercury Project

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:09 pm

Chilidog wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:46 pm
Maybenaut wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:39 pm
An article in Axios about Christe saying trump hired “riffraff” included a picture of Trump and Christie.

I cropped Christie out.

38608101-2BE3-45C3-8A0D-AE06C7656676.jpeg

With the thoughts I’d be thinkin’ I could be another Lincoln if I only had a brain.”
:thumbs: :rotflmao:
Has Randy Rainbow done that one yet?
Edit: He did.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:11 pm

Danraft wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:06 pm
:snippity:

But... Which Trump is real?

In both photos, the American Flag has gold fringe.

That makes both real TRUMP photos of the President of the Corporation of the United States.
Thank you. Am I being detained?
:lol:

:thumbs:

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:55 pm

HuffPost: Top House Democrat Likens Trump To KKK Grand Wizard In MLK Day Slugfest
NEW YORK ― The Rev. Al Sharpton called Donald Trump the “most insensitive president we’ve seen in our lifetime.”

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) branded Trump’s election a “giant step back” for all the things Martin Luther King Jr. believed in.

Rep. Yvette Clarke (D-N.Y.) dubbed Trump “a reality TV star trying to drag us into an episode.”

But at the National Action Network’s annual Martin Luther King Jr. Day celebration in Harlem, House Democratic Caucus Chairman Hakeem Jeffries’ (D-N.Y.) anti-Trump riff left the biggest mark.

“These are challenging times in the United States of America. We have a hater in the White House: the birther in chief, the grand wizard of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue,” Jeffries said, referencing the head position of the white supremacist Ku Klux Klan. The remark drew guffaws and cheers from the hundreds of people in attendance.

“One of the things that we’ve learned is that while Jim Crow might be dead, he’s still got some nieces and nephews who are alive and well,” Jeffries added.
:boxing:

To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Lani

Post by Lani » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:20 pm

Trump Gets Razzie Nominations For Roles As Himself In Real Life
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5c45 ... dbe172dfdb
These are roles he played as himself in real life, seen in archival footage used in two of last year’s political documentaries. Those are Michael Moore’s “Fahrenheit 11/9” and Dinesh D’Souza’s “Death of a Nation.”

Trump’s third nomination is for himself and “his self-perpetuating pettiness” in both films.
According to Rotten Tomatoes, first lady Melania Trump and presidential counselor Kellyanne Conway are up for Worst Supporting Actress for their appearances in Moore’s film.

Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:24 pm

Lani wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:20 pm
These are roles he played as himself in real life, seen in archival footage used in two of last year’s political documentaries. Those are Michael Moore’s “Fahrenheit 11/9” and Dinesh D’Souza’s “Death of a Nation.”

Trump’s third nomination is for himself and “his self-perpetuating pettiness” in both films.
According to Rotten Tomatoes, first lady Melania Trump and presidential counselor Kellyanne Conway are up for Worst Supporting Actress for their appearances in Moore’s film.
Wow! An award I would like Trump to win. ;)

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:32 pm

Nigerian politician banned from the US spent Thursday night at Trump’s DC hotel — after paying $1.1 million to GOP lobbying firm

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/01/nigeri ... fA.twitter
The former vice president of Nigeria was allowed entry into the United States after paying $1.1 million to a lobbying firm linked to the White House, Popular Info reported Monday.

President George W. Bush signed Presidential Proclamation 7750 in 2004 which banned entry into the United States for people “engaged in or benefitting from corruption.”

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar — who is running for President in the February 16 election — has not been able to visit the United States for twelve years.

On Thursday, Abubakar checked into President Donald Trump’s Washington, DC hotel.

Photo shows Republican Congressman Chris Smith and former Nigeria Vice President Atiku Abubakar,

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:22 am

Volkonski wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:24 pm
Lani wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:20 pm

Wow! An award I would like Trump to win. ;)
It would be his second.

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald- ... 015-8?op=1

Warning - don't watch on a fully stomach.

ImageImageImage x4

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:30 am

Where is the stamina ?
MSNBC wrote: Published on 21 Jan 2019

In a Special Report, MSNBC Chief Legal Correspondent, Ari Melber, examines Trump’s first two years in office and a scandal hiding in plain sight: mounting evidence that there are stretches of time when Trump avoids doing most of the work of the Presidency. Melber breaks down how Trump has demonstrated a “new low” in Presidential work ethic, coming into the office late, play golf frequently, spending “Executive Time” watching TV and making personal calls and failing to make many key Government appointments in the State, Defense and other departments.

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:45 pm

The NRCC just texted me.
TODAY ONLY! We need 452 Top Trump supporters to sign President Trump & Melanias's Anniversary Card in the next 5 HOURS. Sign now: https://act.nrcc.org/trump-melania-anniversary/
Yep, it is their anniversary today. Jan 22nd, 2005. Isn't she still in Florida?

This is the most 'romantic' photo they could come up with...
trump-kiss-melania.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tek

Post by tek » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:53 pm

I'm not convinced that isn't two photos 'shopped together.

There's no way back
from there to here

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:05 pm

tek wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:53 pm
It's from the first day of the RNC Convention 2016. She kissed him on the cheek and he kissed her on the hair. LOL

bob

Post by bob » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:56 pm

Neither black nor king; de minimis.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:57 pm

Would Melania let a toad stool kiss her hair if there was money in it?

Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Adrianinflorida

Post by Adrianinflorida » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:11 pm

neonzx wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:05 pm
tek wrote:
It's from the first day of the RNC Convention 2016. She kissed him on the cheek and he kissed her on the hair. LOL
Wonder who else he was sleeping with at the time that was taken

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:43 am

neonzx wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:05 pm
tek wrote:
He shirley didn't want all makeup over his lips :lol:

Adrianinflorida

Post by Adrianinflorida » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:01 am

His girlfriends get pissed when they find lipstick on his collar

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:29 pm

Akela Lacy

Verified account

@akela_lacy
2h2 hours ago
More
BREAKING: Trump administration waives federal nondiscrimination law for South Carolina foster care agencies, allowing discrimination against Jewish, Muslim, Catholic, atheist, agnostic foster parents https://theintercept.com/2019/01/23/tru ... -families/ … via @theintercept
On the 33rd day of the government shutdown, Steven Wagner, principal deputy assistant secretary at the Health and Human Services Administration for Children and Families signed a waiver giving special permission to a federally funded Protestant foster care agency in South Carolina to break federal and state law, using strict religious requirements to deny Jewish, Muslim and Catholic parents from fostering children in its network.

After months of lobbying by Reid Lehman, president and CEO of Miracle Hill Ministries, South Carolina lawmakers, and Gov. Henry McMaster, Wagner signed a waiver that lets the agency keep its federal funding despite warnings by the state Department of Social Services that it’s violating federal and state nondiscrimination law, as well as internal agency policy, by denying parents of the Jewish faith from fostering children. The agency also rejects parents who are agnostic and atheist — anyone who is not a Protestant Christian.

“We have approved South Carolina’s request to protect religious freedom and preserve high-quality foster care placement options for children,” Lynn Johnson, assistant secretary for HHS Administration for Children and Families, said in a statement. “By granting this request to South Carolina,” she continued,“HHS is putting foster care capacity needs ahead of burdensome regulations that are in conflict with the law.”

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:14 pm

Aaron Rupar

Verified account

@atrupar
Following Following @atrupar
More
TRUMP: "It's radical Democrats. They're a radicalized party. I actually think they're a very dangerous party for this country, if you listen to what they're saying, what they're doing. I think they're a very dangerous, very, very dangerous party for this country."
Trump's got nothing.

HilltownGrrl
Occupation: Researcher (for a non-fiction author); local child-wrangler; thread killer; piler of things on other things

Post by HilltownGrrl » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:33 pm

Volkonski wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:14 pm
Aaron Rupar

Verified account

@atrupar
Following Following @atrupar
More
TRUMP: "It's radical Democrats. They're a radicalized party. I actually think they're a very dangerous party for this country, if you listen to what they're saying, what they're doing. I think they're a very dangerous, very, very dangerous party for this country."
Trump's got nothing.
He doesn't - but just think how that sounds to the RWNJ 2A Trump supporters & what they think he's telling them to do.

Lani

Post by Lani » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:36 pm

:yeah: inciting violence

Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:35 am

Volkonski wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:14 pm
Aaron Rupar @atrupar

Trump's got nothing.
Does dotus think he can begin a new McCarthy aera :?:

Return to “Trump Administration”