Lev and Igor

Sterngard Friegen

Re: Lev and Igor

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

If Jim Hoft posted it, it's unlikely to be true. And Adam Schiff is not stupid enough to fall for what Lev is selling in any event. Not until/unless it's heavily vetted.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Sterngard Friegen wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:30 pm If Jim Hoft posted it, it's unlikely to be true. And Adam Schiff is not stupid enough to fall for what Lev is selling in any event. Not until/unless it's heavily vetted.
:yeah:

Sleazebags like Parnas rarely have any kind of documentation to back up their stories. There are reasons people like Trump use people like Parnas, and not only because they are sleazy enough to carry out any lowlife plan.
"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

In Trump's case, besides the lack of choices, he leans to hiring sycophants. His need to be beloved puts types like those first in line.
North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

► Show Spoiler
:lol: watch!

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/11/12/poli ... ssion=true
Inauguration galas, an intimate dinner, and a White House party: Trump's 10 interactions with indicted Giuliani associates
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Teh Donalds yuuuge success in cleaning the swamp: invite the alligators into his home :lol:
TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

Somebody’s spilling to WAPO about that private dinner for top donors that Drumpf had in April of 2018. DJTJ, Jack Nicklaus III, and Lev and Igor were there too https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/11/15/poli ... ssion=true
New York(CNN)Among the many guests who had their pictures taken with President Donald Trump at the White House's annual Hanukkah party last year were two Soviet-born businessmen from Florida, Lev Parnas and Igor  Fruman. 

In the picture, which Parnas posted on social media, he and Fruman are seen smiling alongside Trump, Vice President Mike Pence and Rudy Giuliani, the President's personal lawyer.

At one point during the party that night, Parnas and Fruman slipped out of a large reception room packed with hundreds of Trump donors to have a private meeting with the President and Giuliani, according to two acquaintances in whom Parnas confided right after the meeting.
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

The hits keep on coming!
Prosecutors Subpoena Trump Fund-Raisers Linked to Associates of Giuliani
The authorities are seeking more information about Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, who worked with Rudy Giuliani in Ukraine and have been charged with campaign finance violations.
By Kenneth P. Vogel, Michael Rothfeld, Ben Protess and William K. Rashbaum
Nov. 20, 2019, 8:01 p.m. ET

WASHINGTON — Federal prosecutors in Manhattan issued subpoenas in recent weeks to several players in President Trump’s fund-raising apparatus as part of an investigation into two associates of Rudolph W. Giuliani who have been charged with violating campaign finance laws, according to people familiar with the investigation.

The subpoenas went to a lobbying firm run by a top fund-raiser for Mr. Trump, Brian Ballard, and to two people who have helped raise money for America First Action, a super PAC created to support the president and allied candidates, the people said.

Mr. Ballard and the America First fund-raisers worked to varying extents with Mr. Giuliani’s associates Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, American citizens who helped Mr. Giuliani wage a pressure campaign on Ukraine that is now at the center of the impeachment inquiry into Mr. Trump.

The recent activity by prosecutors and F.B.I. agents shows that they have cast a wide net as they collect evidence about Mr. Parnas and Mr. Fruman, who were arrested last month. It also comes as the same prosecutors look into whether Mr. Giuliani, Mr. Trump’s personal lawyer, violated a federal lobbying law in some of his dealings with Ukrainians.

Mr. Giuliani and one of his companies were mentioned by name in one of the subpoenas, which was issued to a businessman who was approached by Mr. Parnas seeking an investment.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/20/us/p ... enaed.html
Avatar: Young Joe Biden! The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lev-parna ... stigations
Lev Parnas, an indicted associate of Rudy Giuliani, helped arrange meetings and calls in Europe for Rep. Devin Nunes in 2018, Parnas’ lawyer Ed MacMahon told The Daily Beast.

Nunes aide Derek Harvey participated in the meetings, the lawyer said, which were arranged to help Nunes’ investigative work. MacMahon didn’t specify what those investigations entailed.
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Donald shouldn't have made Lev sad and hurt.
Giuliani associate willing to inform Congress of meeting between Nunes and former Ukrainian official: report
BY TAL AXELROD - 11/22/19 10:12 PM EST

An indicted associate of Rudy Giuliani, President Trump's personal lawyer, is willing to inform Congress about a meeting between the top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee and a former Ukrainian prosecutor. Joseph A. Bondy, the attorney for Lev Parnas, told CNN that the Ukrainian official told his client about the meeting with Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), the ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, in which the GOP lawmaker sought to find dirt on former Vice President Joe Biden. "Mr. Parnas learned from former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Victor Shokin that Nunes had met with Shokin in Vienna last December," Bondy said. Shokin was dismissed from his post in 2016 after a pressure campaign from Western leaders, including Biden, over concerns that he was taking insufficient action to tackle corruption.

Nunes is one of the White House’s chief allies on Capitol Hill and emerged as one of the most vocal defenders of President Trump during the impeachment hearing, which he dubbed a “circus.” Nunes’s office did not immediately respond to a request for comment from The Hill. Bondy told CNN that Parnas put Nunes in touch with Ukrainians to help Nunes get damaging information on Biden, one of the president’s chief political rivals.Giuliani has previously discussed his conversations with Shokin and Parnas as part of his work on behalf of the president. However, Bondy’s discussions with CNN mark the first time Nunes has been implicated in the effort to dig up dirt on Biden.
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4717 ... -nunes-and
Avatar: Young Joe Biden! The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Do Senate travel logs confirm that Nunes was in VIenna at the time?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I closed the tab, but saw a link shared on Facebook by a right wing minded friend to a news article that says Nunes plans to use CNN over the story. Discovery might be fun.Wouldn't be have to provide travel records and stuff to disprove the story?
TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

Kendra wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:49 am I closed the tab, but saw a link shared on Facebook by a right wing minded friend to a news article that says Nunes plans to use CNN over the story. Discovery might be fun.Wouldn't be have to provide travel records and stuff to disprove the story?
His stupid lawyer will likely sue in state court in Virginia. I doubt it will get to the discovery stage. Ted Boutrous is about to kick his ass in the Twitter suit. Suing CNN and the Daily Beast will satisfy his appeal to the Deplorables, but CNN will have an army of lawyers and the stupid lawyer will not get very far.

Now that Virginia has a Democratic legislature and Governor, they need to pass some strong anti-SLAPP legislation so the likes of Nunes will be stopped from wasting Virginia's precious court resources.

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:38 am Do Senate travel logs confirm that Nunes was in VIenna at the time?
Yep.... 11/30/- 12/3
Congressional Record.png
http://clerk.house.gov/foreign/reports/2019q1mar04.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Birfers are toast
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

MsDaisy wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:43 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:38 am Do Senate travel logs confirm that Nunes was in VIenna at the time?
Yep.... 11/30/- 12/3
Congressional Record.png
Three other congress critters had the exact expense.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Yep.... 11/30/- 12/3
Congressional Record.png
Hmmm - can one conclude that Nunes was also using tax payer $$$ to look for dirt on Biden, a campaign issue :?:
MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:21 pm
Yep.... 11/30/- 12/3
Congressional Record.png
Hmmm - can one conclude that Nunes was also using tax payer $$$ to look for dirt on Biden, a campaign issue :?:
Dunno... I looked up the 3 guys that went with him...

Scott L Glabe: Another alum of Rep. Devin Nunes’ House intelligence committee has taken a White House post.

Derek J. Harvey is a retired US Army Colonel who currently serves on the staff of Devin Nunes

I couldn't track down the last one George J Pappas other than "a professor at Penn State"
Birfers are toast
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

MsDaisy wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:32 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:21 pm
Yep.... 11/30/- 12/3
Congressional Record.png
Dunno... I looked up the 3 guys that went with him...

Scott L Glabe: Another alum of Rep. Devin Nunes’ House intelligence committee has taken a White House post.

Derek J. Harvey is a retired US Army Colonel who currently serves on the staff of Devin Nunes

I couldn't track down the last one George J Pappas other than "a professor at Penn State"
Check this out: https://www.congress.gov/congressional- ... cle/E526-3
Mr. RUPPERSBERGER. Mr. Speaker, I rise before you today on behalf of
myself, Representative Conaway from Texas, Representative LoBiondo from
New Jersey, Representative Nunes from California, Mr. Rogers from
Michigan, and Representative Thornberry from Texas to honor Mr. George
J. Pappas, Professional Staff Member of the Permanent Select Committee
on Intelligence and retired United States Army Lieutenant Colonel
SLQ

Post by SLQ »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:48 pm
Yep.... 11/30/- 12/3
Congressional Record.png
Three other congress critters had the exact expense.
Perhaps this explains Nunes’ air of desperation during the impeachment hearings.
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda
Dolly

Post by Dolly »

not sure where this goes...
11/23/19 04:09 PM EST
House Armed Services Committee Chairman: Ethics investigation into Nunes 'likely'

House Armed Services Committee Chairman Adam Smith (D-Wash.) said Saturday that top House Intelligence Committee Republican Devin Nunes (Calif.) should face an ethics probe due to accusations that he met with a former Ukrainian prosecutor who is central to the impeachment inquiry.

Asked in an MSNBC interview whether Nunes should be investigated, Smith said, “Quite likely, without question."

An attorney for Lev Parnas, an indicted associate of Rudy Giuliani, told CNN a Ukrainian official informed his client that Nunes met with former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin last December in an attempt to find dirt on former Vice President Joe Biden.
"I understand a lot of this is about Joe Biden, but the bigger thing is about what President Trump and the Russians and all these people have been doing," Smith said, calling it "a systematic problem that is a threat to the country because of what Russia is doing to democracy."
<snip>
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4717 ... into-nunes
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

► Show Spoiler
Vicky Ward‏Verified account @VickyPJWard

Lev Parnas’s attorney has told me that his client would not be making these claims if he didn’t have text messages and other such evidence to back them up.
12:40 PM - 23 Nov 2019
Replies are fun. Will he even show his face on Fox tomorrow? Or Judge J tonight?
TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

The intrepid Kendra has posted this already, but for the record:
The House Intelligence Committee is in possession of audio and video recordings and photographs provided to the committee by Lev Parnas, an associate of President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, who reportedly played a key role in assisting him in his efforts to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and Ukraine, multiple sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News.

The material submitted to the committee includes audio, video and photos that include Giuliani and Trump. It was unclear what the content depicts and the committees only began accessing the material last week.
I found this bit from further into the article interesting:
Sources tell ABC News the tapes were provided as part of that congressional subpoena issued to Parnas, and the former Giuliani ally also provided a number of documents both in English and Ukrainian to the committee in two separate productions, sources told ABC News.

However, some of the material sought by congressional investigators is already in possession of federal investigators within the Southern District of New York and thus held up from being turned over, according to sources familiar with the matter.

Parnas' associate, Fruman, has not cooperated with the committee.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/house-i ... l_hero_hed

Recall that when Lev and Igor were taken into custody at Dulles, they were represented by Manafort's lawyer, Kevin Dowling. (How weird was that? Anyone think Paulie and his Russian handlers weren't in the thick of all of this?) But shortly thereafter, Lev ditched Downing for Joseph Bondy. That raised my eyebrows as an indication that Lev and Igor maybe had divergent interests here.

Chuck Rosenberg (who I still haven't forgiven for his assurances that Bill Barr was an "institutionalist") said that he knows Bondy (presumably from Rosenberg's stint as a US attorney) and that he was a "good lawyer." Bondy's website touts him as a criminal defense and cannabis attorney.

Rosenberg has also said that the normal way to handle this is for Lev to get a plea deal with SDNY first, then co-operate with Congress. It doesn't appear to me that has occurred.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

This keeps taking so many twists and turns my :dazed:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

TexasFilly wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:47 pm

Chuck Rosenberg (who I still haven't forgiven for his assurances that Bill Barr was an "institutionalist") said that he knows Bondy (presumably from Rosenberg's stint as a US attorney) and that he was a "good lawyer." Bondy's website touts him as a criminal defense and cannabis attorney.

Rosenberg has also said that the normal way to handle this is for Lev to get a plea deal with SDNY first, then co-operate with Congress. It doesn't appear to me that has occurred.
I love Chuck but was upset with that too. He has admitted that he was 100 percent wrong and has said he won't make the same mistake twice. <3
No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage
Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa »

The House Intelligence Committee is in possession of audio and video recordings and photographs provided to the committee by Lev Parnas
Absent further details, this is no particular surprise.

The major media outlets are also in possession of audio and video recordings and photographs that Lev had. This article would be of more interest if they provided some detail to indicate whether these various items are different or more interesting than what we've all seen already.
Thanks pal.

Return to “Trump Administration”