Rudy Giuliani

Kendra

Re: Rudy Giuliani

Post by Kendra »

And also now only a public figure. Too bad there's all those screenshots, and I think at least one person I saw on Twitter said they'd reported it. Pity :violin:

tek

Post by tek »

Wonder if his highly-talented communications director helped him with that..
There's no way back
from there to here

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

IIRC his new assistant is alleged to have fluffed her resume?

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Post by fierceredpanda »

Kendra wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:28 am
Let's be honest. She's attractive and in her twenties. We all know why she is working for Rudy.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

fierceredpanda wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:43 am
Kendra wrote:
Let's be honest. She's attractive and in her twenties 20. We all know why she is working for Rudy.

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey »

fierceredpanda wrote:
Kendra wrote:
Let's be honest. She's attractive and in her twenties. We all know why she is working for Rudy.
She totes his baggage
I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

fierceredpanda wrote:
Kendra wrote:
She's great with typing, filing and dictation?
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Filing nails, takedicktion and...
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:23 pm
Yabbut Olivia isn't a cousin nor is she 20.

So, not for Rudy.
His second wife is a distant cousin of mine... Does that count?

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Rudy Giuliani
@RudyGiuliani
·
1h
As we move on from our Christmas Day gifts and fun and fellowship, let’s remember that this picture was not seen on the front pages or in tv news coverage. But it changed history for all humanity.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Lani

Post by Lani »

That's the first nativity scene I've seen with a Golden Retriever!

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Lani wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:08 am
That's the first nativity scene I've seen with a Golden Retriever!
:lol: :thumbs:
let’s remember that this picture was not seen on the front pages or in tv news coverage.
Point being the fake lamestream media has had a "liberal" bias going all the way back to biblical times!
:swoon:
To which Trump replied, Fuck the law. I don't give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

Is Baby Jesus always depicted with blond hair? As I recall, caucasian babies are either born bald or with dark hair, which can later lighten up.

Oh wait, I'm being reasonable.
ImageImageImage x4

tek

Post by tek »

Slim Cognito wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:25 am
Is Baby Jesus always depicted with blond hair? As I recall, caucasian babies are either born bald or with dark hair, which can later lighten up.

no, see, the color film from that era fades over time and the colors become inaccurate
:sarcasm:
There's no way back
from there to here

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

Curly golden hair. And light skin and blue eyes that remain blue. Just like his Nordic parents.

Somerset

Post by Somerset »

tek wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:41 am
Slim Cognito wrote:

no, see, the color film from that era fades over time and the colors become inaccurate
:sarcasm:
You mean photoshop couldn't handle color correction back then? No way! Fake news!

;)

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

We're impatient for the SDNY investigation results/indictment, what's the delay?! Just like Donald, when things are going to heat up and they know it in advance they go nuts and project... Olivia's article is encouraging. 8-)

:waiting:

Dan Abrams' Law and Crime. This is an extremely difficult story to parse because of the multiple sources, it's best to visit the site to read it: https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/uk ... ani-probe/
Ukrainian Gas Company’s Executives Recently Spoke with Prosecutors in Giuliani Probe
by Colin Kalmbacher | 2:07 pm, December 24th, 2019

Two highly-placed executives at Ukraine’s state-owned oil and gas company Naftogaz recently spoke with federal prosecutors in the Southern District of New York (SDNY) as part of an ongoing criminal investigation into President Donald Trump‘s longtime friend and personal attorney Rudy Giuliani. According to the Wall Street Journal, Naftogaz CEO Andriy Kobolyev and second-in-command/chairman Andrew Favorov confirmed that they “spoke voluntarily with U.S. prosecutors in recent weeks” but “declined to comment on these discussions.”

Prosecutors are reportedly looking into whether Giuliani committed federal campaign finance and federal lobbying violations via his work with and for Ukrainian-Floridians Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman as the duo traveled around Ukraine chasing down dirt on former vice president Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden. Parnas, Fruman and Giuliani also unsuccessfully banded together in order to secure sweetheart business deals based on the truth or perception of political influence within the serially corrupt Trump administration. Toward that end, the three covertly worked to have Kobolyev replaced at Naftogaz with someone more open to graft.

That someone, however, was a misplaced mark. The Soviet-born Giuliani clients allegedly conspired with U.S. oil and gas oligarch Harry Sargeant III to replace Kobolyev with Kobolyev’s old-time close associate, “friend, poker partner and neighbor” Favorov. Those severely misplaced efforts–later described as a “shakedown” by a mutual acquaintance of Favorov’s and Kobelyev’s–were conducted at 2019 CERAWeek, a massive petrochemical industry confab held in Houston, Texas during early March of this year.

An exposé by the Associated Press detailed that failed palace coup:
The three approached Favorov with the idea while the Ukrainian executive was attending an energy industry conference in Texas. Parnas and Fruman told him they had flown in from Florida on a private jet to recruit him to be their partner in a new venture to export up to 100 tanker shipments a year of U.S. liquefied gas into Ukraine, where Naftogaz is the largest distributor, according to two people briefed on the details. Sargeant told Favorov that he regularly meets with Trump at Mar-a-Lago and that the gas-sales plan had the president’s full support, according to the two people who said Favorov recounted the discussion to them.
Sargeant, through an attorney, has denied the allegations. Christopher Kise of Foley & Lardner LLP said that news stories have “unfairly and inaccurately portray[ed] Mr. Sargeant as having involvement in Ukraine business affairs.” “Mr. Sargeant conducts no business of any kind in the Ukraine and has not visited Ukraine, even as a tourist, in well over a decade. Attending a single, informal dinner in Houston does not place Mr. Sargeant at the center of any Naftogaz or Ukrainian business plan,” Kise said. “In March 2019, while attending the CERAWeek 2019 conference in Houston, Texas, one of the largest energy industry trade events in the world, Mr. Sargeant was asked to attend an informal dinner with Andrew Favorov, Igor Fruman, and Lev Parnas, and to offer his views on the global oil and gas industry.”

Kise continued:
Mr. Sargeant never discussed any role or participation in any Ukraine venture, nor any specifics regarding the potential business ventures of the other dinner participants. At the dinner, Mr. Sargeant simply provided broad industry guidance and his expert view on the challenges presented by operating in foreign markets. Notably absent from this dinner was the media’s alleged “source,” Dale Perry. Indeed, Mr. Sargeant has never even met with or spoken to Mr. Perry. Unfortunately, however, the media has seized on the uncorroborated statements of Mr. Perry, who may well be generating stories to discredit his competitors and advance his own interests in the Ukraine. Whatever his motivation, one thing remains clear, Harry Sargeant has nothing to do with Ukrainian businesses. Finally, Mr. Sargeant is not a member of Mar-a-Lago and has never met there with Donald Trump since Mr. Trump has been President.
Favorov apparently knew Fruman from his booze-filled halcyon days–but didn’t consider the Floridian a mover-and-shaker in the dicey world of hydrocarbon-focused commerce and influence-peddling.

The WSJ reports notes:
When Mr. Fruman first got in touch, Mr. Favorov said he blew him off. He knew Mr. Fruman from nights out in Odessa—“a good guy to do shots with”—not as an energy businessman… Still, Favorov took the meeting, thinking it legitimately had something to do with improving Ukraine’s oil and gas situation in general and that it might benefit his work to eradicate corruption from Naftogaz in particular. Instead, more or less the opposite happened after Sergeant stepped away from the circle.
Again, the Journal:
Messrs. Fruman and Parnas touted their U.S. political connections, showing off photographs with Messrs. Trump and Giuliani. Mr. Favorov says Mr. Parnas told him: “We meet with [Mr. Trump] in his property in Florida. We meet with him in the White House. And you know my buddy, my close friend Rudy, he talks to him every day.” In that March conversation, Messrs. Fruman and Parnas described their interest in brokering an LNG deal with Ukraine. They told him that then-U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch would soon be removed, as would Mr. Kobolyev. They asked if Mr. Favorov wanted to be “our guy” at Naftogaz.
As Law&Crime previously reported, Kobolyev previewed his eventual cooperation with the SDNY probe in late November. “Everything is connected,” the CEO said of his testimony–noting he had pertinent information on “both” the Giuliani side of the equation and the shadowy work done by Parnas and Fruman in the Ukraine in preparation for those deceit-cloaked deals that just didn’t pan out. And all those corrupt-tinged roads may lead back to the White House itself.
Come on SDNY, Nancy Pelosi is waiting :kiss:
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Slim Cognito wrote:

Not always.

From the Depictions of Black Madonna and child.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Madonna
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Post by fierceredpanda »

I wish people would stop wishing for SDNY to deliver. Whatever they're doing, they have to get approved by Bill Barr. And, sorry to say, my "Barr with throw Giuliani under the bus to protect Trump" theory of a couple months ago isn't looking all that great.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey »

fierceredpanda wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:43 pm
I wish people would stop wishing for SDNY to deliver. Whatever they're doing, they have to get approved by Bill Barr. And, sorry to say, my "Barr with throw Giuliani under the bus to protect Trump" theory of a couple months ago isn't looking all that great.
Always disappointing... remember when Fitzmas was gonna deliver us?

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

fierceredpanda wrote:
We agree!
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey »

Slim Cognito wrote:

Sekrit Stuffs!
Incandescent, not LED, cuz...ancient.
A2FB2D1B-8EFB-4202-BE98-157CE1ED401F.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kate520

Post by kate520 »

GreatGrey wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:53 pm
fierceredpanda wrote:
Always disappointing... remember when Fitzmas was gonna deliver us?
Good lord, GG, that seems so long ago!
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

on Trump's twitter feed. Rudy has more blah blah on his feed but I don't care to bother with it

Rudy Giuliani
https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani

Donald J. Trump Retweeted
Rudy Giuliani
@RudyGiuliani
·
Dec 5
The Accounts Chamber in Ukraine found an alleged misuse of $5.3B in U.S. funds during the Obama administration while Biden was “Point Man.”

Obama embassy urged Ukrainian police NOT to investigate!

Stay tuned to find out why.

I just realized that this is a rather dated tweet from Rudy.

Google: Accounts Chamber in Ukraine found an alleged misuse of $5.3B in U.S. funds
for more results
Fact-checking Rudy Giuliani's newest allegations from his Ukraine trip
Facts First: The $5.3 billion figure comes from multiple countries, not solely from the US, and funds to non-government organizations represents a small percentage of this aid. The Accounting Chamber of Ukraine reported that there was not a proper accounting of the funds and their designated projects, not that the funds were "misused." And there is no evidence to support the accusation that the US embassy "urged Ukrainian police NOT to investigate."
<snip cuz I am tired of this already>
https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/06/politics ... index.html
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Here's the 3 part OAN series Rudy was part of. Videos are dated 12/16 and don't have a lot of views, that's surprising...
OAN Three Part Investigative Report on Ukraine, Corruption and Biden Family – Rudy Giuliani and Chanel Rion Travel to Ukraine…
Posted on December 28, 2019 by sundance

One America News produced a three part series on the Biden family financial attachment to the corruption in Ukraine. Each segment in the series is nearly an hour long; they are presented below for viewer/reader reference and review.

One America News Investigates – Chanel Rion interviews several witnesses who destroy Adam Schiff’s baseless impeachment case against President Trump. In a three part EXCLUSIVE report, Rudy Giuliani debunks the impeachment hoax and exposes Biden family corruption in Ukraine. Starting with Part One:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... o-ukraine/
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" Fri 9/8c. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Return to “Trump Administration”