Rudy Giuliani

Slim Cognito

Re: Rudy Giuliani

Post by Slim Cognito »

ObjectiveDoubter wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:41 am

P.S. and to go off topic a bit...our newest pup (of 4 months) is named Rudy. She sort of came with the name, from the animal shelter. It kills me, but she came at 15 months old and knew her name when we called her, so we're stuck. She's the NICE Rudy, not the EVIL Rudy who is that slimy, scummy dirtbag Giuliani!
FYI, I've been known to pick a similar name. For example, I switched Goldie's name from Blondie. I figured they sounded similar to her. Maybe Trudy?
ImageImageImage x4

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

We did the same thing. Got. 3-year-old Mokie, called her Smoky.
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

Addie

Post by Addie »

Ruby.

MRich

Post by MRich »

Addie wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:24 pm
Ruby.
:thumbs:

SLQ

Post by SLQ »

ObjectiveDoubter wrote:
TexasFilly wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:52 am
fierceredpanda wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:49 am
You'd think Giuliani would be more circumspect given that we know he's under investigation right now. I get that he's certain Trump will protect him, but anyone who would trust Trump is doing so in the face of all the evidence. The man is loyal only to himself.
Also, too, Bill Barr will protect him.

Rudy's direct implication of Pompeo's involvement is also stunning. Pompeo is utterly corrupt and is a coward to boot. I'm certain he has a bright future in the GOP.
Okay, T. Filly, I'm not an attorney, as well documented here over the years! But I think that Pompeo is just dumb. Yes, I know that he was first in his class at West Point -- so sick of hearing that -- but he's always acted clueless.

And, if the president directs Rudy to do stuff, granted it's not the normal way to investigate, and clearly has evil motivation on Trump's part, but how is what Rudy is doing, actually illegal? Offensive, yes, but illegal?

P.S. and to go off topic a bit...our newest pup (of 4 months) is named Rudy. She sort of came with the name, from the animal shelter. It kills me, but she came at 15 months old and knew her name when we called her, so we're stuck. She's the NICE Rudy, not the EVIL Rudy who is that slimy, scummy dirtbag Giuliani!
Rudee? Ruby? Rudi?
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter »

Slim Cognito wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:06 pm
ObjectiveDoubter wrote:

FYI, I've been known to pick a similar name. For example, I switched Goldie's name from Blondie. I figured they sounded similar to her. Maybe Trudy?
That's pretty funny because the name she came with was actually Fruity and we had the same idea that you did rather than call her that silly thing. We tested what she'd come to that was close and Rudy was the only other one she responded to. We did not test Trudy, although practically everyone suggested it, too. We have a Trudy in our family and she's a bit mean, so it would have been too horrible if the word got to her.

Anyhow, how could someone name a dog Fruity? Also, she is a designer dog, a Golden Retriever and a Siberian Husky bred intentionally. They are called Goberians. Not that we care. We just aren't sure why she was surrendered. She's a total nut, yes, but most of her bad habits aren't extreme enough to be mad at her and are typical puppy things that she'll outgrow. We're just happy to have her. I'll post a picture eventually where dogs are not off topic! :oops: And yes, we thought about Ruby, but went for the "D" to make her fit in quicker.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

ObjectiveDoubter wrote:
TexasFilly wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:52 am
fierceredpanda wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:49 am
You'd think Giuliani would be more circumspect given that we know he's under investigation right now. I get that he's certain Trump will protect him, but anyone who would trust Trump is doing so in the face of all the evidence. The man is loyal only to himself.
Also, too, Bill Barr will protect him.

Rudy's direct implication of Pompeo's involvement is also stunning. Pompeo is utterly corrupt and is a coward to boot. I'm certain he has a bright future in the GOP.
Okay, T. Filly, I'm not an attorney, as well documented here over the years! But I think that Pompeo is just dumb. Yes, I know that he was first in his class at West Point -- so sick of hearing that -- but he's always acted clueless.

And, if the president directs Rudy to do stuff, granted it's not the normal way to investigate, and clearly has evil motivation on Trump's part, but how is what Rudy is doing, actually illegal? Offensive, yes, but illegal?

Hi OD! Good to see you here again.

I am NOT a criminal defense lawyer, but 18 USC Section 371 comes to mind. Conspiracy Against or to Defraud the United States. I know about it because that's one of the things Manafort was charged with. It seems to fit. I will defer to our lawyers who practice in that field though.

I don't think Pompeo is stupid. I think he is cunning and has just decided to commit crimes because there are no penalties for committing crimes. And he might be rewarded for it in the future. He makes me sick to my stomach.
My son went to the Army/Navy game this weekend. I thought there would be a chance Pompeo would be there and I warned my son that if he was photographed with Pompeo I would disinherit him. :blink: I did not see Pompeo at the game and there are no photographs with him.
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

How does this SDNY investigation of Rudy work? Specifically, how long will it take? Word is out that Donald is taking two weeks off in Florida, leaving later this week. Is there any chance Rudy gets indicted or arrested before the New Year? Before the Senate trial? It just feels like there's another huge bomb of Rudy, Lev and Igor ready to explode... timing could be so helpful.
The titular Mama June enjoys a Corn Dog on 4th of July! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

A bomb? May I suggest Rudy gets arrested when arriving in FL for some days of R&R at Mar-A-Lago :?:

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Rudy Giuliani flew to Ukraine this month on WizzAir with a crew from @OANN. But they left on a private jet that costs $3,300 per hour.

Oh, and the jet's owned by Alexander Rovt, who's done biz with Dmytro Firtash.

More in my latest for @BuzzFeedNews:

tek

Post by tek »

I'm hoping Rudy's Big Mouth ends up exposing something so explosive that Trump ends up convicted.

I can dream, anyway :daydream:
There's no way back
from there to here

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Will they please just arrest him already?!
Rudy Giuliani: Democrats Want To ‘Execute Me’ — ‘The Mafia Tried That’
JUSTIN CARUSO CONTRIBUTOR December 20, 2019 4:23 PM ET

Former New York City Mayor and President Donald Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani claimed that Democrats want to “execute” him during a speech for a conservative campus group Thursday. “The whole impeachment process just trashed the Constitution. No right to counsel, no right to call witnesses, no right of confrontation, no right to even have your lawyer there and investigate all the lawyers,” Giuliani told the crowd at Turning Point USA’s Student Action Summit. “They wanna put Barr in prison and they wanna execute me.” :thumbs:

“Good luck by the way. The Mafia tried that, and the FARC — the Mafia, the FARC, and the word you can’t say, Islamic extremist terrorists, have all taken out contracts of one kind or another to kill me, and my answer is ‘good luck.’ I just get angrier and I go after you more. So, they can investigate me. I joined Donald Trump’s campaign because I was his friend for 20 years — 28 years, I’m now his friend for 31 years. I knew he’d be a good president,” Giuliani continued.

“I really joined earlier than I thought because I was disgusted at the way he was being so unfairly treated, but I will tell you, as a person who is one of his biggest supporters in 2016…as one of his biggest supporters in 2016, as someone who argued for him on television a thousand times, he is a much better president than I ever thought he would be." Giuliani has previously invoked his time investigating the Mafia to compare what he’s doing to go after Joe and Hunter Biden.

In a wild Fox News interview last month, he said on air that he knew the media was going to try to “kill” him over his digging up dirt on the Bidens. “I expected, the moment I heard Biden’s name, I told my colleagues, they’re going to try to kill me,” he told Ed Henry. “Because they’re going to kill the messenger. But damn it, the Mafia couldn’t kill me, your colleagues are not going to kill me.”
https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/20/rudy ... -me-mafia/

Here he is at Charlie Kirk's Turning Point USA’s Student Action Summit... Candace Owens does a lot for this group too. He goes on for a loooong time (TL;dw most of it, he starts with a 2000 story about World Series rings which shirley all the teenagers there were really excited to hear about :lol: )

The titular Mama June enjoys a Corn Dog on 4th of July! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

Oh, let him keep raving. Just proves what the rest of us already knew, that he's a yappin' fool. Plus he's giving his eventual prosecutors lots of material to work for and the ability to discredit anything he ever claims on the stand, and oh, yes, he'll testify on his own behalf. I also do hope that he is eventually properly indicted, arrested, tried, convicted, fined every which way and up and down the ying yang, and sent to prison for a very l o o o n g time.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Execute him? He who is the grandiose driver of the WH clown car?

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

Wasn't Glenn Beck always fantasizing about an assassination attempt on his life*? Reminds me of that.

*Followed by a dramatic jump/roll behind the limo where he pulls his Dirty Harry style weapon and takes out the entire (insert perceived enemy here) gang.
ImageImageImage x4

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

RTH10260 wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:29 am
Execute him? He who is the grandiose driver of the WH clown car?
:winner:
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment:
The 19th Amendment was first introduced to Congress in 1878, yet it was not approved by Congress until 1919 – 41 years later.
- https://legaldictionary.net/19th-amendment/

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

An enchanting evening celebrating the Christmas season & all of our winning! @realDonaldTrump
Rudy's assistant sends seasons greetings. Comments are fun.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Only the bestest :twisted:

#MAGA :sarcasm:

Hurtzi

Post by Hurtzi »

Kendra wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:11 pm

An enchanting evening celebrating the Christmas season & all of our winning! @realDonaldTrump
Rudy's assistant sends seasons greetings. Comments are fun.
Looks as if he grabbed her pussy already. Now she can't resist him.
The "water bear" is the first creature to live on the moon.
"From Not To Hot " is not my Favorite TV Show

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Trump had brief encounter with Giuliani on Saturday

President Trump briefly met with his attorney Rudy Giuliani on Saturday as Giuliani faces a federal investigation over possible campaign finance violations, Bloomberg News reported.

The two men met Saturday night at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in West Palm Beach, Fla., where Trump spent the weekend ahead of this week's Christmas holiday. It was unclear what the two men discussed, according to Bloomberg. The White House did not immediately return a request for comment from The Hill.

A communications aide to Giuliani, Christianné Allen, tweeted a picture of herself next to a smiling Trump on Sunday morning, hours after the meeting occurred. <snipped the tweet - see above>

Giuliani also remains under investigation for possibly failing to register as a foreign agent, the same charge that ensnared other members of Trump's inner circle, including Paul Manafort, his former campaign chairman.

The former New York City mayor has been at the center of the House's impeachment inquiry into Trump due to his efforts in Ukraine to uncover possibly damaging information on former Vice President Joe Biden, a top contender for the Democratic Party's 2020 nomination.

Trump's and Giuliani's efforts to convince Ukrainian officials, including the country's new president, Volodymyr Zelensky, to open criminal investigations into Biden ahead of the 2020 election have been characterized by critics as an attempt to solicit foreign interference in a U.S. election.
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... n-saturday
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

tek

Post by tek »

Oh lord, Rudy is here in Palm Beach County too?

gonna stay on the west side of I95 to try to avoid any derp singularity..
There's no way back
from there to here

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

since we are discussing holiday visitors to Mar-A-Lago, posting here cuz I don't know where else..
Navy SEAL at center of war crimes case meets with Trump at Mar-a-Lago

The Navy SEAL accused of war crimes in whose case President Trump intervened met with the president and first lady at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort Saturday.

The Instagram account “eddie_and_andrea,” which appears to be a joint account between the Navy SEAL, Edward Gallagher, and his wife, Andrea, posted a series of pictures of the couple meeting the Trumps.

Mar-a-Lago is listed as the "location" on the post.

“Finally got to thank the President and his amazing wife by giving them a little gift from Eddie’s deployment to Mosul,” the Gallagher account wrote in the caption of the post.
<I didn't even try to post the instagram photo here. I have given up on that>
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... mar-a-lago
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Scoundrel Of The Year

America’s Toady
In a year featuring no end of Trumpian rogues, we honor the man who laid the groundwork for a constitutional crisis.

By MATT FORD
December 18, 2019

Every twelve months, Time magazine awards its Person of the Year title to a person or group of people who had the greatest impact on world events for that year. In 2001, the objective choice would have been Osama bin Laden, who orchestrated an act of mass murder that set American history down a much darker path. But Time’s editors decided against it. “[Bin Laden] is not a larger-than-life figure with broad historical sweep,” Jim Kelly, the magazine’s managing editor, said at the time. “He is smaller than life, a garden-variety terrorist whose evil plan succeeded beyond his highest hopes.”

Though the title is not technically an award—past recipients include Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin—it could have been misinterpreted it as one, especially in the raw months after the September 11 attacks. So the magazine chose New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani instead for his leadership of the city during and after the attacks. “With the President out of sight for most of that day, Giuliani became the voice of America,” Time’s Eric Pooley wrote for the hagiographic cover story. “Every time he spoke, millions of people felt a little better. His words were full of grief and iron, inspiring New York to inspire the nation.”

https://newrepublic.com/article/156012/ ... -year-2019

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

Dolly wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:49 pm
since we are discussing holiday visitors to Mar-A-Lago, posting here cuz I don't know where else..
Navy SEAL at center of war crimes case meets with Trump at Mar-a-Lago

The Navy SEAL accused of war crimes in whose case President Trump intervened met with the president and first lady at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort Saturday.

The Instagram account “eddie_and_andrea,” which appears to be a joint account between the Navy SEAL, Edward Gallagher, and his wife, Andrea, posted a series of pictures of the couple meeting the Trumps.

Mar-a-Lago is listed as the "location" on the post.

“Finally got to thank the President and his amazing wife by giving them a little gift from Eddie’s deployment to Mosul,” the Gallagher account wrote in the caption of the post.
<I didn't even try to post the instagram photo here. I have given up on that>
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... mar-a-lago
An autographed photo of Gallagher next to the body of the 14-yo prisoner he murdered?
ImageImageImage x4

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Oh. My. doG. Must read article.
Screenshot_20191223_123604.jpg
http://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2019 ... ssion=true
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Image Image Image Image

Return to “Trump Administration”