Don't You Think He Looks Tired?

User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 42764
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Trump International - Malibu

Re: Don't You Think He Looks Tired?

#76

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:08 pm

Slim Cognito wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:03 pm
Honestly, I'd rather he wasn't eating like an idiot, at least trying a sensible diet and maybe a treadmill while watching Fox & Friends. I want to see him perp walked out of the White House, not carried out on a stretcher.
I'm agnostic on the way he leaves. Feet first -- on a gurney -- is fine with me.



User avatar
RVInit
Posts: 5763
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:31 pm

Re: Don't You Think He Looks Tired?

#77

Post by RVInit » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:24 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:08 pm
Slim Cognito wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:03 pm
Honestly, I'd rather he wasn't eating like an idiot, at least trying a sensible diet and maybe a treadmill while watching Fox & Friends. I want to see him perp walked out of the White House, not carried out on a stretcher.
I'm agnostic on the way he leaves. Feet first -- on a gurney -- is fine with me.
A perp walk would be more satisfying, but on a stretcher is probably more likely. I don't have any problem whatsoever with his diet, I hope it seriously deteriorates and don't feel bad for saying so. If Republicons in Congress were more honest and ethical I probably would feel different about that.


"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

User avatar
maydijo
Posts: 2556
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:23 pm
Location: where women glow and men plunder
Occupation: harassing marsupials

Re: Don't You Think He Looks Tired?

#78

Post by maydijo » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:50 pm

Once he's out of office he'll spend the rest of his (hopefully) short, (definitely) miserable life undermining national security wherever he goes, so I'm perfectly fine with a stretcher. Plus, after the Bundy trials, I don't exactly trust the jury system. NADT - just a hope that he scoffs a few dozen more Big Macs . . .



User avatar
RVInit
Posts: 5763
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:31 pm

Re: Don't You Think He Looks Tired?

#79

Post by RVInit » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:00 pm

maydijo wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:50 pm
Once he's out of office he'll spend the rest of his (hopefully) short, (definitely) miserable life undermining national security wherever he goes, so I'm perfectly fine with a stretcher. Plus, after the Bundy trials, I don't exactly trust the jury system. NADT - just a hope that he scoffs a few dozen more Big Macs . . .
I am happy to see that I'm not the only one who thinks so. The thought of Trump as President scares the hell out of me. The thought of Trump as a living ex-President terrifies me.


"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

User avatar
Fiona
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:45 pm

Re: Don't You Think He Looks Tired?

#80

Post by Fiona » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:50 pm

I am still holding onto the TIA speculation. Perhaps it is just wishful thinking on my part but at this point the idea of a TIAs followed by a CVA is oddly comforting. I know, I am a horrible person.
Those coronary arteries...particularly the left descending artery can't be in great shape given age, diet, etc. not hard to believe a chunk of plaque could become an fat emboli without much trouble.
Still want a peek at the ankles and listen to the old lungs. Especially the lungs after a little extortion. He seems to get winded pretty easily.
;)



User avatar
maydijo
Posts: 2556
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:23 pm
Location: where women glow and men plunder
Occupation: harassing marsupials

Re: Don't You Think He Looks Tired?

#81

Post by maydijo » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:06 pm

Fiona wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:50 pm
I am still holding onto the TIA speculation. Perhaps it is just wishful thinking on my part but at this point the idea of a TIAs followed by a CVA is oddly comforting. I know, I am a horrible person.
Those coronary arteries...particularly the left descending artery can't be in great shape given age, diet, etc. not hard to believe a chunk of plaque could become an fat emboli without much trouble.
Still want a peek at the ankles and listen to the old lungs. Especially the lungs after a little extortion. He seems to get winded pretty easily.
;)
I'm not quite sure how to phrase this question, Fiona, but there's speculation and some evidence that he's scared of walking down steps. Could that indicate anything medically (eg can that also be a sign or symptom of TIAs) or is that a more common run-of-the-mill symptom of someone who is aging and struggling with gait and balance?



User avatar
p0rtia
Posts: 1492
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:44 am

Re: Don't You Think He Looks Tired?

#82

Post by p0rtia » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:43 pm

Listened to fuckhead's robocall in support of Moore. I thought he was slurring again. Nicole Wallace's panel thought so too.

I agree with Sug: no way he would wear dentures if there were any conceivable alternative.


No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage

User avatar
MN-Skeptic
Posts: 1871
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:36 pm
Location: Twin Cities

Re: Don't You Think He Looks Tired?

#83

Post by MN-Skeptic » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:58 pm

maydijo wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:06 pm

I'm not quite sure how to phrase this question, Fiona, but there's speculation and some evidence that he's scared of walking down steps. Could that indicate anything medically (eg can that also be a sign or symptom of TIAs) or is that a more common run-of-the-mill symptom of someone who is aging and struggling with gait and balance?
I had posted a link to a Jezebel article last January which talked about Trump's fear of stairs. The article, entitled Donald Trump Can Absolutely Walk Up and Down the Stairs Like a Big Boy, has two tweets from 2014. The first one says "Obama should stop running down the stairs when getting off Air Force One. Doesn't look presidential and at some point he will take a fall." The second one says "The way President Obama runs down the stairs of Air Force 1, hopping & bobbing all the way, is so inelegant and unpresidential. Do not fall!"

I think Trump has a fear of falling and, more than a fear of hurting himself, it's the fear of people laughing at him. Now, we wouldn't do that, would we? Put it on a loop and play it over and over and over again? Would we? (Evil laugh.)


MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

User avatar
RVInit
Posts: 5763
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:31 pm

Re: Don't You Think He Looks Tired?

#84

Post by RVInit » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:59 pm

Here is a link to a story containing the entire robocall

https://splinternews.com/heres-donald-t ... 1821179515


"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

User avatar
Slim Cognito
Posts: 4448
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:37 am

Re: Don't You Think He Looks Tired?

#85

Post by Slim Cognito » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:44 pm

maydijo wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:06 pm
Fiona wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:50 pm
I am still holding onto the TIA speculation. Perhaps it is just wishful thinking on my part but at this point the idea of a TIAs followed by a CVA is oddly comforting. I know, I am a horrible person.
Those coronary arteries...particularly the left descending artery can't be in great shape given age, diet, etc. not hard to believe a chunk of plaque could become an fat emboli without much trouble.
Still want a peek at the ankles and listen to the old lungs. Especially the lungs after a little extortion. He seems to get winded pretty easily.
;)
I'm not quite sure how to phrase this question, Fiona, but there's speculation and some evidence that he's scared of walking down steps. Could that indicate anything medically (eg can that also be a sign or symptom of TIAs) or is that a more common run-of-the-mill symptom of someone who is aging and struggling with gait and balance?
One possibility could be his eyesight. He refuses to wear glasses in public and that could make going down stairs iffy. I have a similar problem in that I'm basically blind in one eye. My depth perception is affected, therefore steps are a concern for me. I stare at my feet going down, just like he does.


ImageImageImage x4

Sunrise
Posts: 555
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:29 pm

Re: Don't You Think He Looks Tired?

#86

Post by Sunrise » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:45 pm

MN-Skeptic wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:58 pm
maydijo wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:06 pm

I'm not quite sure how to phrase this question, Fiona, but there's speculation and some evidence that he's scared of walking down steps. Could that indicate anything medically (eg can that also be a sign or symptom of TIAs) or is that a more common run-of-the-mill symptom of someone who is aging and struggling with gait and balance?
I had posted a link to a Jezebel article last January which talked about Trump's fear of stairs. The article, entitled Donald Trump Can Absolutely Walk Up and Down the Stairs Like a Big Boy, has two tweets from 2014. The first one says "Obama should stop running down the stairs when getting off Air Force One. Doesn't look presidential and at some point he will take a fall." The second one says "The way President Obama runs down the stairs of Air Force 1, hopping & bobbing all the way, is so inelegant and unpresidential. Do not fall!"

I think Trump has a fear of falling and, more than a fear of hurting himself, it's the fear of people laughing at him. Now, we wouldn't do that, would we? Put it on a loop and play it over and over and over again? Would we? (Evil laugh.)
First of all, IMHO, Obama managed to look elegant and presidential no matter what he did, including the many times he was making faces at babies. He has an inner elegance that's always present, I think. Secondly, 45 couldn't look elegant and/or presidential no matter what he did. Also too, Obama never did fall while running down the stairs, despite OSG's prediction.

Regarding MN's suggestion.......... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:



User avatar
Fiona
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:45 pm

Re: Don't You Think He Looks Tired?

#87

Post by Fiona » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:06 pm

maydijo wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:06 pm
Fiona wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:50 pm
I am still holding onto the TIA speculation. Perhaps it is just wishful thinking on my part but at this point the idea of a TIAs followed by a CVA is oddly comforting. I know, I am a horrible person.
Those coronary arteries...particularly the left descending artery can't be in great shape given age, diet, etc. not hard to believe a chunk of plaque could become an fat emboli without much trouble.
Still want a peek at the ankles and listen to the old lungs. Especially the lungs after a little extortion. He seems to get winded pretty easily.
;)
I'm not quite sure how to phrase this question, Fiona, but there's speculation and some evidence that he's scared of walking down steps. Could that indicate anything medically (eg can that also be a sign or symptom of TIAs) or is that a more common run-of-the-mill symptom of someone who is aging and struggling with gait and balance?

It could be related to vascular dementia /TIAs among many other things, poor eyesight, basic gait issues that come with aging. Maybe someone pushed him down stairs at some point?
I will pay closer attention to how he walks. I.E. wide stance, short shuffling steps, hip/ knees sort of flexed. The gait changes are one of the earlier signs of vascular dementia. It has a sudden onset as well compared to other forms of dementia. I am not diagnosing him with this, it's not within my scope of practice. :-
Sorry for the Freudian slip, extortion should have been exertion. That's some sloppy documentation. ;)



User avatar
AndyinPA
Posts: 1492
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:00 pm
Location: Pittsburgh PA

Re: Don't You Think He Looks Tired?

#88

Post by AndyinPA » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:13 pm

My mother had vascular dementia, although she was in her nineties when it started. It was downright scary. There was really almost nothing that could be done. But the vascular part of it is what killed her at the age of 94.



Post Reply

Return to “Trump Administration”