Made in America Week, your examples....

Gregg

Made in America Week, your examples....

Post #1 by Gregg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:27 am

Lemme see...

The Elevator in Trump Tower that the Russians took to that meeting to rope in your son and campaign aides....MADE IN AMERICA

The Presses down at The New York Times....MADE IN AMERICA

The fake memorial to the Civil War Battle that didn't take place on your golf course....MADE IN AMERICA

Picture frames containing the fake Time Magazine Covers in you golf clubs....MADE IN AMERICA

Servers being used to catalog evidence in the 4 and counting investigations of you....MADE IN AMERICA

Come on, everybody can play.

RoadScholar

Re: Made in America Week, your examples....

Post #2 by RoadScholar » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:06 pm

The petard upon which the Trump Crime Syndicate seems bent on hoisting itself... MADE IN AMERICA.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.

Gregg

Post #3 by Gregg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:17 pm

In observance of "Made in America" week, Ivanka will be posing nude all week at Cheetos, where the pole is Made in America!

kate520

Post #4 by kate520 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:15 pm

MAGA Caps! MADE IN AMERI...what? Oh, maybe not.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/are ... de-in-usa/

Ivanka' s totally original shoes! MADE IN AM...no?
Um...Ivanka's clothes?

Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.

Mohammed Ali

P.K.
Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.

Post #5 by P.K. » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:00 pm

Not Trump, but I'm currently wearing a tank top from American Apparel, which made all its clothes in Los Angeles. Sadly, American Apparel has filed for bankruptcy and will soon be history. Part of the problem with their business model was that their clothes were just too darned expensive for the simple basics they made so well, because they were made in Los Angeles and not Vietnam/China/Indonesia etc.

IANALBIPOOTV - I am not a lawyer, but I've played one on TV. In fact, IANA (fill in the blank) but chances are I've played on on TV.

SLQ

Post #6 by SLQ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:06 pm

Blech. At home this morning taking care of a few things, and caught some of Drumph's "Made in America week" speech. It's all promises. Campaign promises. Nothing new. :liar:

Edit: "I think you're gonna see . . . No, I know you're gonna see . . ." something great "believe me." "You'll see."

Sterngard Friegen

Post #7 by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:20 pm

All of Trump's children were made in America. But four of them were made with foreign labor.

Sterngard Friegen

Post #8 by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:23 pm

P.K. wrote:Not Trump, but I'm currently wearing a tank top from American Apparel, which made all its clothes in Los Angeles. Sadly, American Apparel has filed for bankruptcy and will soon be history. Part of the problem with their business model was that their clothes were just too darned expensive for the simple basics they made so well, because they were made in Los Angeles and not Vietnam/China/Indonesia etc.

Many of American Apparel's problems were self-inflicted by its CEO Dov Charney. Who was a litigation magnet and accused of serial sexual harassment.

Sunrise

Post #9 by Sunrise » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:24 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:All of Trump's children were made in America. But four of them were made with foreign labor.

:winner:

P.K.
Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.

Post #10 by P.K. » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:26 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
P.K. wrote:Not Trump, but I'm currently wearing a tank top from American Apparel, which made all its clothes in Los Angeles. Sadly, American Apparel has filed for bankruptcy and will soon be history. Part of the problem with their business model was that their clothes were just too darned expensive for the simple basics they made so well, because they were made in Los Angeles and not Vietnam/China/Indonesia etc.

Many of American Apparel's problems were self-inflicted by its CEO Dov Charney. Who was a litigation magnet and accused of serial sexual harassment.

You're right about that. But I'm going to be sad when my AA tank tops wear out and I can't get any more.

IANALBIPOOTV - I am not a lawyer, but I've played one on TV. In fact, IANA (fill in the blank) but chances are I've played on on TV.

phaseolus

Post #11 by phaseolus » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:09 pm

Once again I'm reminded of some ways in which I'm very privileged -- I acquired a decent technical education back when it was easily affordable, my factory automation programming skills are very much in demand and will continue to be for the foreseeable future, and I work for a company that supplies capital equipment to the food manufacturing industry in a country that produces lots of food. And food manufacturing is a business sector that's somewhat recession-proof.

Sterngard Friegen wrote:All of Trump's children were made in America. But four of them were made with foreign labor.

Yep, I'm gonna steal this

RTH10260

Post #12 by RTH10260 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:39 pm

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

RoadScholar

Post #13 by RoadScholar » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:30 pm

Sunrise wrote:

So it's true that foreigners are doing the jobs Americans just won't do?

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.

Estiveo

Post #14 by Estiveo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:00 pm

:rotflmao:

"Moths are velvety-soft abominations attracted to light." --Puck, reporter from Breaking Cat News

Sterngard Friegen

Post #15 by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:36 am

Topped!

:thumbs:

Techno Luddite

Post #16 by Techno Luddite » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:37 am

Sunrise wrote:

Talk about immigrants stealing jobs

RTH10260

Post #17 by RTH10260 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:14 am

Are / were Trump Steaks produced in the US of A?

:twisted: How many Trump family members went into said produce :?: :twisted:

(NADT)

vic

Post #18 by vic » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:52 am

phaseolus wrote:Once again I'm reminded of some ways in which I'm very privileged -- I acquired a decent technical education back when it was easily affordable, my factory automation programming skills are very much in demand and will continue to be for the foreseeable future, and I work for a company that supplies capital equipment to the food manufacturing industry in a country that produces lots of food. And food manufacturing is a business sector that's somewhat recession-proof.

I stole it as well, and posted on facebook. Already got a "like" in the first minute.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

pipistrelle

Post #19 by pipistrelle » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:00 am

RoadScholar wrote:The petard upon which the Trump Crime Syndicate seems bent on hoisting itself... MADE IN AMERICA.

:like:

Somerset
Occupation: I take apart things that don't work and figure out why.

Post #20 by Somerset » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:53 am

vic wrote:
phaseolus wrote:Once again I'm reminded of some ways in which I'm very privileged -- I acquired a decent technical education back when it was easily affordable, my factory automation programming skills are very much in demand and will continue to be for the foreseeable future, and I work for a company that supplies capital equipment to the food manufacturing industry in a country that produces lots of food. And food manufacturing is a business sector that's somewhat recession-proof.

I stole it as well, and posted on facebook. Already got a "like" in the first minute.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

:like:

Dolly

Post #21 by Dolly » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:52 am

Donald J. Trump <VIDEO >
Yesterday at 6:07am ·
My signature #MAGA hats are 100% Made In the USA by American workers. It’s #MadeInAmerica week, and they’re selling FAST! Use code MAGA to get yours 20% off: http://bit.ly/2vdXZVN

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/vi ... 581845725/

another link to the stuff at:
Paid for by Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a joint fundraising committee authorized by and composed of Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. and the Republican National Committee.

https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/collectio ... erchandise

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

RTH10260

Post #22 by RTH10260 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:18 am

Dolly wrote:
Donald J. Trump <VIDEO >
Yesterday at 6:07am ·
My signature #MAGA hats are 100% Made In the USA by American workers. It’s #MadeInAmerica week, and they’re selling FAST! Use code MAGA to get yours 20% off: http://bit.ly/2vdXZVN

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/vi ... 581845725/

:snippity:

Is there some legal requirements to use the "Made in the USA" mark? Or is boxing up for detail sale already sufficient? Has Teh Donald ever presented the manufacturer of his merchandise?

maydijo

Post #23 by maydijo » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:45 am

He is so disgusting. So did he do this whole week just to flog his merchandise?

His entire family disgusts me - Melania suing because someone robbed her of the right to profit off being First Lady, Ivanka and her shilling her jewellery after TV appearances, the list is endless. This family is so unbelievably tacky, in addition to being immoral, unethical, possibly treasonous slimeballs.

Sam the Centipede

Post #24 by Sam the Centipede » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:54 am

maydijo wrote:He is so disgusting. So did he do this whole week just to flog his merchandise?

His entire family disgusts me - Melania suing because someone robbed her of the right to profit off being First Lady, Ivanka and her shilling her jewellery after TV appearances, the list is endless. This family is so unbelievably tacky, in addition to being immoral, unethical, possibly treasonous slimeballs.

So that's your view, and perhaps we should have a debate: is there anybody here to speak for the motion that "the Trump family is generous, patriotic, intelligent, socially conscious, outward-looking, thoughtful, philanthropic, innovative, artistic, honest, contemplative and above all deeply principled"? No? Oh.

Sunrise

Post #25 by Sunrise » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:15 pm

Did anyone see the Univision program about 45 last night? I didn't, but heard that a reporter got an $800 room in his DC hotel and proceeded to take pictures of the beautiful bed made in Italy. Also too, the sheets, towels, TV, etc., none of which were
American-made. No surprise there but I wish there could be much more coverage of his hypocrisy. Sad!

Return to “Trump Administration”