Media Moves

Addie

Re: Media Moves

Post by Addie » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:18 pm

TIME: TIME’s Christine Blasey Ford Cover Recognized as 2018 Cover of the Year

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:22 pm

Eric Son of Eric in Least surprising Announcement of not making enough money since he pissed off the idiots by turning on Lard Trump.
Erick Erickson
‏Verified account @EWErickson

Three years ago this week, I declared myself #NeverTrump in 2016. Today, I'm endorsing President Trump and Vice President Pence for re-election in 2020 and am glad to help them on the trail as needed during Campaign 2020.
I took one for the team by going to his article.

https://theresurgent.com/2019/02/11/ill ... e-in-2020/
This week in 2016, I declared I would be “Never Trump.” A friend suggested I use a hashtag that had started circulating on Twitter, i.e #NeverTrump. The piece exploded and pushed me into a whirlwind of coverage. Despite lots of pressure, protestors literally on my front porch, and harassment directed towards my family, I did not vote for Donald Trump in 2016. I voted third party.

Some of my concerns about President Trump remain. I still struggle on the character issue and I understand Christian friends who would rather sit it out than get involved. But I also recognize that we cannot have the Trump Administration policies without President Trump and there is much to like.

President Trump delivered on tax reform. He delivered on regulatory rollbacks. He delivered on undermining Obamacare. He delivered on moving the embassy in Israel. He delivered on withdrawal from the Paris Accord. He delivered on withdrawal from the Iranian agreement. He delivered on shifting American foreign policy focus to the Western Hemisphere to deal with Venezuela, Cuba, and other hotspots. He delivered on solid executive appointments, including to the judiciary.

I have ongoing concerns on tariffs, the national direction on North Korea, and other issues, but even with George W. Bush I had issues. No President is perfect. Some are badly flawed. In 2020, we’ll be asked to choose between a set of sinners and must decide which direction we want to go as a nation.

I will vote for Donald Trump and Mike Pence. And, to be clear, it will not be just because of what the other side offers, but also because of what the Trump-Pence team has done. They’ve earned my vote.
Tl;dr, I'm voting trump because its the Democrats fault.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

Addie

Post by Addie » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:59 pm

The Hill
CNN, MSNBC to air ad turned down by Fox over Nazi imagery

CNN and MSNBC have both decided to air a commercial for a film about American Nazis that Fox News had previously declined to carry, The Washington Post reported Friday.

The ad, which is for the short film “A Night at the Garden,” will air during CNN's “The Situation Room” and MSNBC's “The Rachel Maddow Show” on Monday, according to The Post. The film is nominated for an Academy Award and shows footage from a 1939 Nazi rally in New York.

“We decided to dig deep and pay for television ads we weren’t planning to buy because we wanted to make the point that Fox News is out of the mainstream,” the movie’s director, Marshall Curry, told the newspaper.

“It says something that some news channels trust their audience to interpret American history while Fox distrusts its audience and doesn’t think it can do that.”

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:19 pm

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:13 am

AHC, the go-to for all things Nazi (not that I mean that necessarily as a bad thing).

Return to “Media & Social Media”