House v. Hankinson (A Trussell Rescue Lawsuit)

Mary Quite Contrary

Re: House v. Hankinson (A Trussell Rescue Lawsuit)

Post by Mary Quite Contrary » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:10 pm

Is there anyway someone could donate the dang $46 so the fun will continue on?
Asking for a friend, of course.

"My greatest hope is for inclusion and love for all humanity in 2017 and beyond." -Pharrell Williams

Hektor

Post by Hektor » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:26 pm

Mary Quite Contrary wrote:Is there anyway someone could donate the dang $46 so the fun will continue on?
Well, IANALBIAPETPOOTV, but even if the $46 was paid, it wouldn't last much longer after that.

Don't worry though. I'm sure that these wonderful patriots will have yet another bright idea to try that won't actually help Terry Trussell. I'm sure it will be hilarious though.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:39 pm

Dr. Blue wrote:
Hektor wrote:I do love the fact that they complain that Trussell's jury was "stacked." But no, the People's Grand Jury in Common Law that was "We, the People."
Oh come on. They didn't exclude anyone who agreed with them. How is that not open and fair?
Exactly! How can you have a Common Law Grand Jury which includes treasonous traitors? The Constitution starts with the words "We The People ..."*, so the Common Law Grand Jury mandated in, oh, some Article, can only comprise We The People which excludes treasonous traitors and those who subscribe to the treachery of Admiralty Law!

* Or is it the Articles of Confederation? Or the Protocols of the Elders of Zion? I forget. ;)

vic

Post by vic » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:51 pm

I keep hoping that they amend the filing to use House's proper sovcit name:

House, of the House Atreides

bob

Post by bob » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:27 pm

vic wrote:I keep hoping that they amend the filing to use House's proper sovcit name:

House, of the House Atreides Moran
FIFY.

Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:24 pm

vic wrote:I keep hoping that they amend the filing to use House's proper sovcit name:

Is that some crazy half-brother of Paul who Duke Leto never mentioned?

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

vic

Post by vic » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:29 pm

Northland10 wrote:

In retrospect, and if I were smarter,, I would've said House Harkonen

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:31 pm

Mr. House appears to have trouble remembering the name of the prosecutor. He once managed to include his last name but elsewhere, only referred to him as the 2nd circuit prosecutor. If he would have bothered to look at the JDF stuff he included, he could have figured out the name of the prosecutor. That would have required reading through the JDF stuff, though I can definitely understand why somebody would avoid that.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:35 pm

vic wrote:In retrospect, and if I were smarter,, I would've said House Harkonen
I considered suggestion Harkonnen but he has not achieved the talent and intellect of Rabban.

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:40 pm

Feeling the need for a home-school refresher course on just how hot stupid can burn.

:popcorn:

No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:06 pm

How is Joaquin not already charged and in jail for his fake grand jury?

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:21 pm

Plutodog wrote:How is Joaquin not already charged and in jail for his fake grand jury?
Terry used his Grand Jury Foreman role to file his fake grand jury nonsense. JDF is some nut off the street filing piles of poo in the wrong court.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:25 pm

Dr. Blue wrote:
Hektor wrote:I do love the fact that they complain that Trussell's jury was "stacked." But no, the People's Grand Jury in Common Law that was "We, the People."
Oh come on. They didn't exclude anyone who agreed with them. How is that not open and fair?
But you had to bring your own rope....

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

magdalen77

Post by magdalen77 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:17 am

vic wrote:
Northland10 wrote:

In retrospect, and if I were smarter,, I would've said House Harkonen
Except that would be insulting the intelligence of House Harkonnen.

boots

Post by boots » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:00 am

Plutodog wrote:How is Joaquin not already charged and in jail for his fake grand jury?
Maybe now is his chance! Along with this latest filing loon.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:53 pm

Mary Quite Contrary wrote:Is there anyway someone could donate the dang $46 so the fun will continue on?
:lol:

"The people must know before they can act, and there is no educator to compare with the press." - Ida B. Wells-Barnett, journalist, newspaper editor, suffragist, feminist and founder with others of NAACP.

gshevlin

Post by gshevlin » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:46 pm

"All Rights Reserved"?
That looks like a phrase that would be found in a SovCit "How To Win Every Lawsuit EVAH" manual. You know, the ones that the grifters sell. I have never seen that phrase in any legal filing.
I can't help but think that the people filing this paperwork would pull any cockanamie phrase or sentence into a document if they thought it looked Impressive and Powerful.

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:55 am

Yuk, yuk, yuk. Once again the stupid does burn, as p0rtia says. But also, too, once again, this sovShit is not harmless. There are people living amongst us who have guns and hatred and fragile minds who take this all very seriously. We can guffaw and chuckle at the stupidity, but consider that there are unstable folks out there who are stewing at their kitchen tables...watching Alex Jones, caressing their guns and just waiting for their SS check to go to Walmart and buy more ammo. Only takes one.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:26 am

Northland10 wrote:

Yes, he's the one who became a doctor.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:45 am

Patagoniagirl wrote:Yuk, yuk, yuk. Once again the stupid does burn, as p0rtia says. But also, too, once again, this sovShit is not harmless. There are people living amongst us who have guns and hatred and fragile minds who take this all very seriously. We can guffaw and chuckle at the stupidity, but consider that there are unstable folks out there who are stewing at their kitchen tables...watching Alex Jones, caressing their guns and just waiting for their SS check to go to Walmart and buy more ammo. Only takes one.
The David Frys of the world. Fortunately, he didn't get as far as killing anyone, but he traveled quite a distance to join 'the revolution'.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:32 am

Azastan wrote:
Patagoniagirl wrote:Yuk, yuk, yuk. Once again the stupid does burn, as p0rtia says. But also, too, once again, this sovShit is not harmless. There are people living amongst us who have guns and hatred and fragile minds who take this all very seriously. We can guffaw and chuckle at the stupidity, but consider that there are unstable folks out there who are stewing at their kitchen tables...watching Alex Jones, caressing their guns and just waiting for their SS check to go to Walmart and buy more ammo. Only takes one.
The David Frys of the world. Fortunately, he didn't get as far as killing anyone, but he traveled quite a distance to join 'the revolution'.
Only perhaps because he didn't get the chance. That whole thing could have gone so badly wrong.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:20 pm

Azastan wrote:
Also Roger Ailes. He was telling employees at Fox that he was targeted for assassination attempts by the Clintons and George Soros. He also claimed to have been specially trained by the CIA.

We aren't seeing the lunatic fringe taking over the GOP. They've been embedded within the party all along. The current leaders and policymakers have finally felt comfortable taking off their hoods, donning their tinfoil caps, and bellowing their paranoia and conspiracy theories.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:18 pm

Wish we could get an interview with Mr. House, an AMA on here or an RC Radio appearance, it would be great to hear who put him up to this, can he come up with the $46, and what he thinks is going to happen.

Mary Quite Contrary

Post by Mary Quite Contrary » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:45 pm

Orlylicious wrote:Wish we could get an interview with Mr. House, an AMA on here or an RC Radio appearance, it would be great to hear who put him up to this, can he come up with the $46, and what he thinks is going to happen.
I think someone would be willing to donate the $46-- said a friend, of course.

"My greatest hope is for inclusion and love for all humanity in 2017 and beyond." -Pharrell Williams

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:20 pm

DejaMoo wrote:
Azastan wrote:
Also Roger Ailes. He was telling employees at Fox that he was targeted for assassination attempts by the Clintons and George Soros. He also claimed to have been specially trained by the CIA.

We aren't seeing the lunatic fringe taking over the GOP. They've been embedded within the party all along. The current leaders and policymakers have finally felt comfortable taking off their hoods, donning their tinfoil caps, and bellowing their paranoia and conspiracy theories.
I really really wish I could disagree with you here, but I can't.

Return to “Terry Trussell”